[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that AGP theory is lesbophobic, transphobic, and misogynistic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1486868212761.png (389KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486868212761.png
389KB, 550x550px
Reminder that AGP theory is lesbophobic, transphobic, and misogynistic. Additionally it contributes to bi erasure (since bi trans women were thought to just be lying).

If you spout this retarded meme, it just shows that you are a woman hating, anti-LGBT moron who should go post somewhere else.
>>
>>7770709
You posted this bait in /agpg/, got BTFO, and decided were so butthurt you decided to make a thread about it.
>>
File: 1486441540882.jpg (68KB, 342x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486441540882.jpg
68KB, 342x484px
>>7770719
I didn't get BTFO, the only two replies were supportive.

I'm posting it outside of AGPgen so that the wider population of the board can understand that this stupid meme needs to die now. Maybe have a large discussion about how dumb the pro-Blanchard camp is.
>>
>>7770709
>>7770733
There is literally nothing "lesbophobic" (not a word), transphobic, or misogynistic about AGP theory.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7770746
>"lesbophobic" (not a word)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbophobia
>>
>>7770709
Tbh anyone who isn't just lgb needs to gas themselves, agp included
>>
whats AGP?
>>
>>7770709
>>7770771
AGP theory is pseudoscience meant to stigmatize the existence of transwomen and prevent them from being able to transition.
>>
>>7770746
>lesbophobic
Lesbian trans women are seen as less legitimate, since "real women" are overwhelmingly straight. It alienates all lesbians as less valid than het women.
>transphobic
Under AGP theory, there are two types of tranny. Sexual fetishists (AGPs) and homos who are too faggy to be men (HSTS). Far from validating of trans folk.
>Misogynistic
The theory rests upon the idea that there is no way someone would want to be women without some sexual aspect being involved. It implies that women are inferior in all ways except for sex. Not shocking at all, since the theory was made by a sexist old guy.
>>
>>7770759
Glad you agree on the rest of that post.
>>
>>7770789
I see you don't know the first thing about it.
>>
>>7770789
I agree with all of your points, except Blanchard didn't consider HSTS to be "real women" either (which you also allude to), so it's not like AGPs are seen as less legitimate just because they're attracted to women.
>>
>>7770709
It actually is true.
AGP theory isnt lesbophobic or any of those things. Your attraction to women has nothing to do with AGP. It's also not transphobic, since real trans people don't transition over AGP.
>>
>>7770789
Pretty much accurate, this shit has the same effect as star signs, to the laymen it sounds possible and people with condition tend to think the worse and given into this theory because some things sound like them thus must be legit just like star signs.

There is also the fact this idea isn't supported in the medical etc fields just on 4chins and other TERF shit nests.
>>
>>7770859
So all those that believed they have AGP that transistioned don't have AGP?
>>
>>7770866
You can transition and have AGP, there's no doubt about it. It's just when you transition BECAUSE of your AGP is when two type theory comes into play.
>>
>>7770859
>Your attraction to women has nothing to do with AGP. It's also not transphobic, since real trans people don't transition over AGP.

Blanchard disagrees, and he's the one who came up with the theory.
>>
>>7770875
What does that even mean? Just sounds like mental gymnastics.
>>
>>7770879
well I don't subscribe to all of blanchards ideology

>>7770880
it means that anyone can have agp. Cis women can have agp but that doesn't mean they aren't women. Trans women can have agp. But if you transitioned because of your agp and not because of gender dysphoria then you fall in the 2nd type, which is AGP men.
>>
>>7770902
Really sounds retarded so you are saying regardless of how i felt as a kid about not being being in the right gender that uf i dont have GD mental illness as in i dont feel i need to self harm and cut pieces off my self im basically doing it as a self sexual thing?
>>
>>7770909
I never said anything about how you felt as a kid. If you transitioned over AGP then you transitioned over AGP... there's nothing more to it.
>>
>>7770902
So if women can AGP does that mean transwomen with are displaying cis women behaviour?

Apparently having fantasies of guys fucking you as a girl is AGP but women do that all the time so isnt that ciswomen behaviour?
>>
>>7770916
Yes it does if i don't have GD that means im AGP even though i had gender issues since childhood.
>>
>>7770934
How can you not have gender dysphoria while simultaneously having "gender issues"?
What you're describing is gender dysphoria.
>>
Yeah, this shit is absolutely cancer to this board. Really has ruined a lot of this board for me since I discovered it.

>>7770746
LOL, you have to be fucking retarded. The entire theory basically pathologizes gay transpeople and suggests their homosexuality is just a fetish.

It's an updated version of old fashioned homophobia, where CIS gay people just had a fetish, and "sexual orientation" wasn't considered to be a real thing.

>>7770875
This is actually the only point the "AGP" people really have: I honestly do think there are a tiny minority of men with an "AGP" fetish who transition for the wrong reasons (and sometimes realize they've made a horrible mistake afterwards).

But they are pretty few and far between, in my experience. I've run across maybe 10-20 for sure out of hundreds (if not thousands) of trans women I've ever seen or talked to. The idea that all lesbian trans women belong to this group is outrageously stupid.
>>
>>7770709
SCIENCE IS BIGOTED!
PSYCHOLOGY IS RACIST!
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY!
>>
>>7772496
But AGP isn't accepted as valid by either the medical or psychological communities.
>>
File: Z7hhdrz.jpg (82KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
Z7hhdrz.jpg
82KB, 508x504px
>>7770860
>TERF shit nests
Nice phrase anon
>>
>>7770927
That's not what AGP is. Most posters on /lgbt/ including all the anti-AGP ones haven't actually read the source material or understood what AGP is. That's why we keep getting threads like this arguing against memes.
>>
>>7770709

Is AGP the same as transbian?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>7770709
You're doing Dog's work and I support you, Anon. Keep fighting the good fight. Just make sure to not alienate those who have AGP-like fantasies and so buy into it. They're the ones who most need help.
>>
>>7772683
no, but 9 times out of 10 "transbians" are just straight men with AGP.
>>
>>7773818
>Just make sure to not alienate those who have AGP-like fantasies and so buy into it. They're the ones who most need help.
op has alienated me not helped me.
>>
>>7773846
How have I alienated you?
>>
>>7775317
you called me a woman hating, anti-lgbt moron for not denying my identity.
>>
>>7770709
Reminder that transgender is misogynistic and misandrist. No one is transgendered. Transgender was a weapon radical feminists attempted to use to prove that the differences between the sexes didn't matter that much, but it backfired big time on them.
>>
How about instead of accusing scientists of being bigoted, you go write your own peer reviewed scientific paper critiquing the theory, and proposing your own, based on scientific evidence suggesting something else?
>>
>>7775366
>der is misogynistic and misandrist. No one is transgendered. Transgender was a weapon radical feminists attempted to use to prove that the differences between the sexes didn't matter that much, but it backfired big time on th
lmao
>>
>>7775423
Hey, if OP can make up bullshit, why can't I?
>>
>>7770789

>Far from validating trans folk.
You can criticize a theory based on its methods or on its lack of proper evidence, but criticizing it purely on the basis of its conclusion is silly. The purpose of science is to arrive at the truth, even if that truth hurts.
>>
>>7775420
The scientific consensus is for Innate Gender Identity. Every respectable scientist agrees and those who don't get kicked out of the profession for their unscientific and transphobic research.
>>
>>7775445

Mind posting a few papers on the subject? I'm bored and feel like doing some reading on the subject.
>>
>>7775436
Black people are on average, retarded, but we just ignore it because the implications are too horrible for society to handle. Same idea.

Regardless, AGP is pseudoscience, and there's a reason the medical community has dismissed it.
>>
>>7770733
https://soundcloud.com/ray-m-blanchard
what if you support blanchard's sweet renaissance tunes
>>
>>7776903
This can't be real...
>>
>tfw 3 years hrt and I fapped to my ass in panties in a fetishistic/shameful way
>tfw im a man trapped in a mans body
>>
>>7776813
>I dont interact with black people outside of the dogshit /pol/ tells me
>>
>>7776941
were they yours or stolen?
>>
>>7773818
>Just make sure to not alienate those who have AGP-like fantasies and so buy into it. They're the ones who most need help.
so help!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.