[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have lesbian friend >told recently shes dating a guy >what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 11

File: 1487296535482.png (205KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487296535482.png
205KB, 500x366px
>have lesbian friend
>told recently shes dating a guy
>what
>meet up with them and her date is a ftm
>turns out shes attracted to ftm because they consider them to be just a "butch" female
>i feel like the relationship is a lie since my friend doesnt really consider her date to be a male at all despite wanting to be referred to as male and having a male name
>ftm doesnt know any of this and thinks my friend accepts them as a male

I'm honestly confused by it all.
>>
>>7770101
If you want to ruin the relationship, you can tell him.
>>
>>7770115
Do it. I would want to know if my partner was betraying me so badly.
>>
I'm a lesbian and my bf is ftm. It's not that I intentionally see him as a woman, but on some level I know he really is. But I like him and he likes me so who cares.
>>
>>7770115
Something tells me that the relationship is a ticking bomb.

OP if you have a conscience talk to your les friend and let her know that if she's not up front about her feelings towards his transition she could really badly hurt him.
>>
>>7770101
If they are happy together, so what? I'd date a guy who is gay and considers me an effeminate male. I would rather know though.
>>
>>7770135
Can you extrapolate on this?
>>
>>7770138
To set the bomb off early or to let it tick and enjoy the build up?
>>
>>7770139
Then you're not a real woman.
>>
>>7770138
I've already mentioned it to a mutual friend but it's apparently a sensitive issue, especially since neither of us know her date very well. My friend also said to just let it be since they're happy and all but still, it seems like a lie that will one day rear its head and cause a lot of drama between them doesn't it?
>>
>>7770171
Just talk to him about it, either he doesn't care and it's fine, or he does care and the relationship wouldn't have worked out anyway.
>>
>>7770164
It's not your relationship so it's not up to you but if it bothers you to see someone being toyed with you don't need me to tell you what to do.
>>
>>7770170
I know that, I'm a trans woman. But please be polite and say cis, not real.
>>
>>7770154
What would you like to know? I respect his pronouns and preferred name and everything. Even when he's not around. I don't want to hurt him. But I know if he were a cis male I wouldn't be with him.
>>
>>7770101
>know a ftm
>he likes women
>absolutely hates men
>like fiery passion hates men
>including me
>even got drunk one night and made a lot of derogatory comments about the male gender
>still wants to be one
i want to understand but i just cant understand this logic
>>
>>7770197
That's not what I meant and you know it.
>>
>>7770101
Mind your own fucking business.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Stop gossiping about your friend or she won't be your friend much longer.
>>
>>7770197
i define "real" based on if you were biologically predisposed to bare children or not.
>>
File: tumblr_oe2x23yb5u1qjnhqgo1_1280.jpg (64KB, 640x944px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe2x23yb5u1qjnhqgo1_1280.jpg
64KB, 640x944px
>>7770101
>>
>>7770199
As long as nobody else knows, you can probably keep deceiving him for as long as you want. But if you've told anyone, you'll probably get snaked by someone looking out for him.
>>
>>7770206
I think we just found OP's friend.
>>
>>7770206
Their friend is a bad person, so it's whatever.
>>
>>7770199
>I know if he were a cis male I wouldn't be with him.
thats pretty fucking shitty anon
>>
>>7770216
I've only told my best friend. I don't think she'll sell me out.
>>7770227
It's shitty that I don't like dick?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7770203
But you get the point? We're in the same boat, the only difference is one of us gets triggered by being misgendered.

A cis girl could have a relationship without getting triggered if her boyfriend called her a guy all the time. I'm like her. You're not.
>>
>>7770241
Shitty that you don't love someone for who they are but for what genitalia they have.
>>
>>7770202
That's no different to mtfs who hate women. What's so strange? Women suck. I make a much better one.

I don't understand why your friend would hate men, but I understand his logic.
>>
>>7770241
>It's shitty that I don't like dick?
FtM here, and nah, it's just shitty you don't really respect him. You don't have to like dick, that's not the issue.

I used to know a bisexual woman who identified herself as a lesbian because she had so many issues with cis guys (not due to penis, but due to frustrations with people socialized as male) that she refused to date them. She was maybe-sorta tentatively open to FtMs, would depend on the guy.

That's one thing. I'd be okay with a "lesbian" partner like that.

"He's not really a guy," is another. I'd never knowingly date someone like that. It's a huge betrayal of my trust. I'd consider you dead to me if I ever found out.
>>
>>7770244
>A cis girl could have a relationship without getting triggered if her boyfriend called her a guy all the time. I'm like her. You're not.

This is one of the most delusional things I've ever seen posted here, this isn't a question of getting "triggered", this is a question of respecting myself, I'm pretty sure a cis girl would have more respect for herself than to let some weirdo call her a guy all the time.
>>
>>7770256
isnt that usually because other women dont respect or treat mtfs very well because they think its just another guy trying to find another way in? at least thats what i've heard from a few people before.
>>
>>7770285
Most cis women don't give a shit, the trans women who hate cis women do so because they're just beta males trying to find another way into females' pants.
>>
>>7770297
thats a real thing?

i think some cis women do give a shit. i hearda lot of feminists really hate trans women because they regard them as just being men.
>>
>>7770268
He's not some weirdo. He's her boyfriend and if she loved him why would she mind that? That's how I feel.
>>
>>7770323
Okay but how would that relationship even be initiated under those circumstances? Imagine I sit down across from the guy, we're on a date or whatever, and he's like "btw I see you as a gay man, so I'm gonna refer to you with male pronouns etc", like what the fuck? Time to shove the breadsticks and run far away.

Besides, that would never happen to a cis woman, so this conversation is based in hypotheticals and really stupid. Bottom line, if you want to be treated like a woman, don't let other people treat you as anything less.
>>
>>7770192
I wasn't OP asking a question. I'm just another anon.
>>
>>7770202
Probably envious that guys do guy shit without thinking about it, but he won't allow himself to have the same fun, because he's "not like them."
>>
>>7770354
>if you want to be treated like a woman
That's not what we were talking about though. I don't want to be treated like a man, but if he calls me male and finds me hot because of my male parts and him being gay, what's wrong there? He gets a boyfriend who is happy as long as he treats her like a girl.
>>
>>7770210
AIS women?
>>
>>7770197
Reminder: you are not a real woman
>>
>>7770223
Both of the people in the relationship are probably retarded.
>>
>>7770408
What you just said is incredibly disgusting to me, our brains just work in entirely different ways, I'm sorry.
>>
>>7770101
Does she still consider herself goldstar tho
>>
>>7770417
>our brains just work in entirely different ways, I'm sorry.
Yes that's why I said getting triggered. It's just a hangup.
>>
>>7770461
Still better than being a faggot.
>>
>>7770489
Little homophobic there. Maybe that's why you don't like the idea of dating a gay guy?
>>
>>7770256
>wants to be a man
>hates men

That's not strange to you?

>damn i wish i was a terrible awful black person, they steal bikes and talk in their ooga speak i hate them so much but i wish i was one!
>>
>>7770554
I think a better example would be hating rich people but also understanding the advantages of being wealthy and so not turning down a raise when it is offered.
>>
>>7770202
jealously that they arent a man
>>
>>7770115
This. It's better to end it sooner than later when it'll only be harder.
>>
>>7770554
>That's not strange to you?

I dunno, I'm an FtM and I do kinda hate cis men sometimes. Especially young guys.

There's so much about the experience of being female that they don't/can't get, and they can be very, very self-absorbed and feel so sexually entitled and don't really understand how intimidating/threatening they can be as the much stronger sex. Guys who endlessly whine about women having the veto over sex (and who think women can just read their mind as to whether or not they're dangerous) are just INFURIATING to me.

I once dated this really beta guy (and I don't mean that as an insult, it was part of what I liked about him) who was also WAAAAAY bigger than me, and he would just...beg for sex after we broke up. Like, really pathetically beg for sex. But he also wouldn't take no for an answer. He asked every time he saw me, the ENTIRE time. I became afraid to be alone with him. I always wondered if he would unexpectedly lose his temper or something one day and force the issue.

So I loathe guys who feel like they're owed sex, and don't grasp that even "pathetically begging" is sometimes scary when you're half the dude's fucking size, and resent women for having a "veto" which isn't really a veto anyway if the man decides it's not.

That's not every cis guy, but damn. Sometimes it FEELS like every cis guy, especially when all my Twitter friends get started talking about girls.

Guys who interpret everything women do uncharitably and cynically also piss me off.

But then it's Deep Breath Time.

I still kinda hate women even more though, desu. Not because they sound like quasi-rapists, but because they're shallow as puddles and annoying.

That's a less rational reason. I admit that.
>>
>>7770990
This is also why I hate other trannies. Just like you've been socialized as female, so you understand this stuff, they were socialized as men, so they can be just as overbearing as the betas you describe. I've had to block a number of transbians who came on way too strong and didn't understand why I was creeped out.
>>
>>7771010
i've had this too. i turned down a trans once and they hounded me for weeks saying i was transphobic and i needed to give her a chance. is it so bad that i didnt like the person? everyone just goes straight for the problem with the gender angle instead of the angle of how some people are just shitty regardless of gender.
>>
>>7770990
>really beta guy
>always wondered if he would unexpectedly lose his temper or something one day and force the issue
>less rational
You got that right. You sound like a dumb vagina. Scared of mens? Work the fuck out.
>>
>>7770101
that seems quite rude to do. If they identify as male, they should be considered as such
>>
>>7770199
>I know if he were a cis male I wouldn't be with him.

Thats....wow. You are an awful person. Thats fucked. I hope your boyfriend can survive you without be completely gutted as a person.
>>
File: tumblr_oeum9fZdBF1r3ymmao1_500.gif (975KB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeum9fZdBF1r3ymmao1_500.gif
975KB, 446x335px
>>7771062
I hooked up with a MTF once that I met online.
I had difficulty staying hard because she showed up on my doorstep dressed as a man.
She looked nothing like the pretty female pictures she has sent me in emails.
She got angry and took it personally that my dick was going limp.
I expected her to just maybe suck my dick a little bit or something to help me out but she stormed out and then sent me hate texts.
Then she spammed everyone on my facebook saying I was a lousy lay and that I have a small dick, which is untrue, it is 7 inches which is at least average.
I was taken aback to say the least.
I mean I'm used to a little wining and dining before I get naked with someone and she was tearing my clothes off right after she came in the door.
I guess I hoped she'd be more understanding and not so sensitive.
I'm not the only man who has ever been impotent.
Needless to say, I've never wanted to date an MTF again.
I'm still attracted to them, but I'm afraid it will end badly so I avoid the situation and just date cis women.
>>
>>7770311
>i hearda lot of feminists really hate trans women because they regard them as just being men.
Those are called TERFs. They arent the majority of feminists.
>>
>>7771111
Well, I'm trans myself so I was just talking about transbians, but that does seem weird. Why was she in boymode? Why didn't she want to go on a date first? Why was she so promiscuous? Sounds like a freak no matter their gender.
>>
>>7771111
>be using tindr
>nice mtf im talking to
>afraid to ever meet up or get anything going because of shit like this and hearing endless stories of mentally unstable trans
at this point i secede that ever gender is equally shitty.
we did it everyone, we're all equal in at least one way.
>>
>>7771111
>>7771145
Please don't judge all trans women off of one bad experience. Honestly that person just sounds like a bad human being. A lot of us are just normal people.
>>
File: 1266800676888.jpg (135KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
1266800676888.jpg
135KB, 807x861px
This entire thread confirms my fear of dating anyone, ever.
Cis Guys suck
Cis girls suck
Trans dudes suck
Trans girls suck

Im starting to think I should be happy to be ugly.
>>
File: memory_cam1.png (204KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
memory_cam1.png
204KB, 700x447px
>>7771145
I can assure you, any relationship with me would probably end badly, and you'll regret ever meeting me because you'll always wonder what you could have done differently, but I'm at least not an autistic freak like the person they described.
>>
>>7771175
judging all people based on one or two experiences is alright according to >>7770990 though.
>>
>>7771176
CIS has been better more often in my experience. I've had some pretty bad times around trans and they were usually just people that were friends of friends. A FTM got drunk at a party last year and went off on a rant about men and tried to fight me, I'd never even spoken to him or met him before either, I just happened to be standing nearby when they finally got just too drunk.
He was never invited to another party at that particular friends place after that either. Apparently it had happened a few times at other parties too.
>>
>>7771233
Im trans anyway so I dont have to worry about picking anyone. Which is fine, I guess, because everyone is terrible.
>>
>>7771233
He was the nu-man coming to save you all from "gender", and he was upset that nobody thanked him.
>>
>>7771078
Sounds like someone doesn't understand rapist typology at all if you think betas are never violent rapists.

And at the time, I was pre-transition and 5'7" and 120lbs to his 6'2" 200lbs. I had every reason to be cautious, you stupid faggot.

>>7771202
Jesus christ, are you ever lacking in self-awareness.
>>
>>7771568
>tfw MtF, 5'7'' and 120lbs

Guys are fucking scary
>>
>>7771568
>stupid faggot
Almost thought you didn't have a backbone. Alright, alright.
>>
Cynthia always creeped me out
>>
>>7771580
Women are also scary. Ever seen a gay guy sat n by an almost 300lb hambeast? That's a fucking sight to see. No wonder he's gay after that shit.
>>
>>7771111
>7 inches is average
>this is what dicklets think

She had all the right to abuse you and expose you.
>>
File: 1412613648048.jpg (36KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412613648048.jpg
36KB, 528x480px
>tfw no abusive gf who considers herself straight even though she's dating me, an MtF
>>
>>7771770

D A T E B I S E X U A L W O M E N
>>
>>7771740
Cynthia, she's a really cool dancer.
Cynthia. Boogey to the groove now.
>>
>>7771772
Nearly all the women I've dated have been bisexual, a few lesbian. But yeah a bisexual woman who considers me a feminine man and is abusive/controlling would be fine too
>>
>>7770135
T E R F
E
R
F

>>7770101
He might be one of those transtrenders that ends up detransitioning later. That's probably the only way that relationship will last.
Agreeing with the others that you should tell him, though.
>>
>>7771802
>abusive/controlling
:|
>>
>>7771806
How prevalent is detransition these days? Can't fucking figure it out, and I see new detrans blogs on tumblr often.
>>
File: 1426151667216.jpg (45KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1426151667216.jpg
45KB, 363x364px
>>7771815
what?
>>
>>7770101
>>ftm doesnt know any of this and thinks my friend accepts them as a male

Ouch.
I mean, if it were me I'd want to know.

I mean, devil's advocate, it's possible that thinking of him as a butch lesbian is just temporary mental gymnastics/face saving to allow herself to get over the fact that she's dating a guy, and maybe she'll get used to it soon.
But maybe she's just being a dickhead and this thing's headed for disaster.
>>
>>7771818
I imagine it's getting more prevalent as transitioning is also becoming easier, so you're going to end up with a lot more dumbasses getting into the process, especially on the FtM side thanks to Tumblr.
>>
>>7771835
its not cute take your fetish somewhere else
>>
>>7771969
nope it's cute, and no I'm not going anywhere
>>
>>7770215

Am I the only one who wants to try imitating that prank?
>>
>>7771568
I don't get it, either. He begged. You said no. There was no attack, but you were still afraid of a situation that didn't happen?

Hate to be this thick, but is there a better way to explain this without it coming off as paranoid?
>>
>>7773124
This may be hard to explain if you don't viscerally understand it, but the asking over and over meant he wasn't taking no for an answer.

It's not that I was ambiguous at all. If I'd given any mixed signals, it might make more sense. But I assure you I was clear and consistent in my refusal.

Ever had a little kid ask you for something repeatedly even when you were clear the answer was no? And when they finally realized you MEANT no, they had a tantrum?

Scale up that entitled, childish behaviour to an adult, bizarrely not ACTING like an adult and accepting the other person will not agree. What happens if they "tantrum"? That's where the anxiety comes in. I mean, chances are he would never do that. But he was ALREADY acting like someone who wasn't really in control of himself. I ended up just cutting him out of my life, since he never adjusted to "just friends."

There's a "PUA" guy out there called Roosh who describes doing something similar to a woman in one of his books. He follows her home from a bar, asking for sex. He says that she tells him "no" dozens of times, but he does not give up and finally she relents at her door. They have sex, and she cries afterword. Technically, she "consented." But my suspicion as an AFAB person is she did so out of fear of more force/pain than she ultimately got by agreeing.
>>
Why call yourself a lesbian if you date a guy? If you don't think ftm are men, that's ok, but relationships deserve respect from both sides. Dating an ftm and insisting you're a lesbian is disrespectful. Just say you're bi. Or find a butch lesbian that isn't trying to live life as a man, it benefits both sides
>>
>>7773690
>out of fear of more force/pain
>of more force
You can't have more of something when there hasn't been any.
>>
>>7773836
Actually, iirc, she was super not enjoying it and he wouldn't stop.

But that might have been another girl, idk, he's pretty sketchy in general.

Why are you buttmad at my pointing out this kind of behaviour is unethical at best? FYI, your reaction is a red flag.
>>
>>7773690
I dunno. Seems like you were in control of the situation the whole time. Maybe that is where i'm hung up. I get that the constant asking was annoying. It was the danger part I didn't understand if you were able to refuse over and over and nothing happened.

I dunno. The line between attraction and repulsion is a fine one.
>>
>>7773882
>Why are you buttmad at my pointing out this kind of behaviour is unethical at best?
Because cis women should be less oversensitive.

>FYI, your reaction is a red flag.
Oh no!
>>
>>7771092
I honestly don't see the big deal.
>>
>>7773982
Are you a straight dude? If so:

Self-insert yourself into the situation as the one being pursued. The pursuer is a gay man, a woman old enough to be your grandmother, or someone else who you really don't want to fuck.

How do you react to that situation without eventually having to cut off all contact?
>>
>>7770990
>I once dated this really beta guy (and I don't mean that as an insult, it was part of what I liked about him)
Dating a beta regardless of gender is never going to end well. It should have been pretty obvious he had some kind of autism too.
So don't blame others for your poor decision.

You knew what to expect, betas are like hungry stray dogs and if fed, will keep coming back.
>>
are translesbians just doomed to have shitty dating lives because of lesbians like OP? :/

i want to be accepted for who i am, not just liked because my gf regards me as female and pretends to accept me as male.
>>
>>7770135
>but on some level I know he really is

That level is known as REALITY.
Reality is the ultimate enemy of the tranny.
>>
>>7770197
Go be a delusional freak somewhere else you Fucking man in a dress.
>>
File: 1487251821608.jpg (217KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1487251821608.jpg
217KB, 2048x1363px
>>7770199
>But I know if he were a cis male I wouldn't be with him
Y tho
>>
>>7774433
>>7774445
posts like this confuse me about this /lgbt/ board
>>
>>7774449
She cares more about what genitals the person has more than who the person actually is.
>>
>>7770135
>>7770199
you're the reason why i dont want to date
>>
>>7774451
We don't fall for tranny Bullshit here.

Go be insane somewhere else.
>>
>>7774461
Can't the same claim be made of literally everyone who isn't bisexual? Yet it's only when it happens to someone trans that you get triggered.
>>
>>7770199
what about a cis man who had lost his dick in an accident or something?
>>
>>7774487
Why are you using the collective "we"? Most of this board seems to be trans.
>>
>>7774490
It's most apparent when it's a trans person, since there's that weird grey area around sex vs. gender.
>>
>>7774525
So you're admitting that all this butthurt over OP's lesbian friend also applies to every single heterosexual ever.
>>
>>7770257
>frustrations with people socialized as male
This logic is so shitty. Some trans men can be abusive sexist dickbags and some cis men can be pathetic feminist doormats. This trusting attitude towards any non cis male gets lesbians in trouble and every time is funnier than the last.
>>
>>7773982
You can't be fully in control of a situation where the other person is twice your size. That's quite literally impossible. Really, honestly, why is this SO hard for cis men to grasp?

>>7774063
>oversensitive
>to a strange man following you home refusing to go away after you've told him literally dozens of times you won't sleep with him

What is wrong with you.

>>7774323
But I like subs and am repulsed by doms, so NOT dating betas is just not going to happen.

He was kinda autistic though, you are right about that. I was really young, so I missed some bad signs.
>>
>>7774546
Funny how FtM's seem to call for the classic misandirst tropes.
>>
>>7774546
Not arguing with that; except to say that cis men who are "pathetic feminist doormats" frequently AREN'T, to the point where it's a meme.
>>
>>7774494
That might be ok. I'd consider it at least.
>>
>>7774559
Socialization is a real thing. Do you prefer trannies who are idiot enough to pretend that putting on opposite-sex clothing poofs it out of existence?

I've run into enough MtFs who act like leering truck drivers and enough FtMs who are passive-aggressive back-stabbing bitches to have lost all my illusions that socialization doesn't matter.
>>
>>7774556
Subs in what way? Are we talking in a social way or sexual way?
There are plenty of people around that are sexual subs but aren't autistic betas but of course if you mean social sub, then yeah, betas are the only way for that.
>>
>>7770990
You sound like a whiny cunt.
>>
>>7771111
>7inches
>Average
Dude, if you're not fucking around and actually measured from the top of the shaft to the tip, properly, then that's a good 1.5 inches over the White Average
>>
>>7770554
but, assuming he experiences dysphoria and all that, it's inaccurate to say he "wants" to be one. it'd be a better analogy to say that's like being a self-hating black person who puts down other black people and tries to pretend he's not like any of the others (which is still retarded in it's own way).
>>
>>7774611
>like being a self-hating black person who puts down other black people and tries to pretend he's not like any of the others
basically me as an mtf
>>
>>7774611
No, he definitely wants to be one. He's trying to be as masculine as possible and do as much guy shit as possible. I'm confused to say the least.
>>
>>7774529
Honestly, yeah. As you said, judging based on genitalia is not exclusive to trannies.
>>
>>7774570
I agree, it's just ironic that people transition and take all the biases and flaws of their natal sex with them.
>>
>>7774529
i don't really understand. if a straight guy was dating an ftm while pretending to be gay and didn't consider him an actual male, it would be equally disrespectful.
>>
File: 1481304355900.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481304355900.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>7774276
I never criticized the cutting off contact. That was the right course of action, given the pattern of behavior.

>>7774556
>You can't be fully in control of a situation where the other person is twice your size. That's quite literally impossible. Really, honestly, why is this SO hard for cis men to grasp?

Because it makes you sound paranoid. If he did flip out i'd understand. From the cis male perspective that guy was a threat in theory and a wuss in actuality.
>>
>>7770202

Might be a future TERF who only transitioned because of trauma and radical feminism that made them think being male would be safer.
>>
>>7773124
>but you were still afraid of a situation that didn't happen?

>what is anticipation and not being clairvoyant?

A guy comes up to you in the dark with a knife raised over his head as if to stab you. What, why are you flinching and running? Why are you afraid of something that hasn't happened?
Obviously that's an extreme as fuck example nowhere near equivalent, but I'm just illustrating a point.

Someone stronger than you is repeatedly showing you that your verbal refusal and lack of reciprocation means nothing by continuing to persist despite it, to wear you down into accepting something they know you don't want to do. If you don't get a bit worried, at a certain point you're just kinda stupid.
Would you really be okay with being alone with that person? Would you get drunk around them? Would you let them drive you home? Maybe you would, but I'd seriously question your sense of self-preservation.

I don't think anon is saying that this guy was definitely going to do anything dangerous, the point is that it's possible and you can never really know unless it happens.
>>
>>7774570

Socialisation matters when it actually happened. Not every male was socialised as a man with the same intensity and response, some cis men and trans women are femmy little pussies. And vice versa with females, especially these days when more and more young girls are encouraged to be bold and even entitled by adults overcompensating for their own socialised passiveness without realising that it won't necessarily impact their own kids being raised in a new time.
>>
>>7770115
>implying ftms aren't the sort of scumbags that will happily date a lesbian
>>
You make an entirely solid and well reasoned case about not trusting your beta ex, anon. This other anon refusing to take your point is either completely proving your original point about why you dislike some cis guys or is trolling you because he knows your feelings on the topic and can therefore push your buttons. I hope at least one other person reading it might have a better understanding how intimidating it could be.

For the record OP's friend is a douche and doesn't respect her bf. You can't help who you fall for and if you love someone who doesn't fit your "label" then maybe you're just not what you thought you were. If I fell for a transguy (extremely unlikely because I'm not attracted to men, but it's unwise to say never ever) I'd just have to accept that it would make me bisexual instead
>>
>>7770135
>I'm a lesbian and my bf is ftm. It's not that I intentionally see him as a woman, but on some level I know he really is. But I like him and he likes me so who cares.

I can understand this. My boyfriend is gay (like, you can tell from a distance) and I know that he doesn't really see me a woman but he does his best to make me happy. Love is blind
>>
>>7774919
why wouldn't you? a pussy's a pussy
>>
>>7774919
>settle for lesbian
>scumbag
wut
>>
>>7774113
Well yeah, Of course (You) dont, because you are a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>7770990
Gay cis guy here, genuinely having second thoughts about being open to dating FTMs now, this is literally the kind of bullshit drama I'm so glad I get to avoid by not having to deal with females.
>>
>>7775798
Not him, but maybe you shouldn't whine and pressure people for sex like a literal beta faggot, and you wouldn't have to deal with this "drama".
>>
>>7770990
>I'm an FtM and I do kinda hate cis men sometimes. Especially young guys.
>There's so much about the experience of being female that they don't/can't get, and they can be very, very self-absorbed and feel so sexually entitled
You are aware MtFs feel the same way about cis girls?
>>
>>7775808
>whine and pressure people for sex
Another dumb vagina detected.
>>
>>7770990
>ftm
>never got the 'female experience' growing up
>never intimidated by guys
>never scared to walk alone at night
>didn't bother closing curtains when changing most of the time

I didn't realize women faced shit like that until I took a feminism + criminology class.
>>
>>7775922
same here, except i always rationally knew it was riskier and that most women are "supposed" to think like that. it just never felt all that real to me.
>>
Jesus this thread.

This is why I like men.
Jesus Christ, these lesbians / cis girls wtf.
>>
>>7775922
>never intimidated by guys
>never scared to walk alone at night
this isnt exclusive to women. i know plenty of guys that dont go walking alone at night since you can get mugged or stabbed (and yes even raped since my sixth sense told me that argument is coming). crime doesnt pick a gender, it just picks the vulnerable.
>didn't bother closing curtains when changing most of the time
im a little confused by this one. this is just common sense stuff, i never leave the curtains open to get changed.
>>
Did we get invaded by tumblr?
What's wrong with these girls?
and I mean girls because the majority of the """""FtM"""""" on this thread are literal whinny girls who are overreacting to shit that either doesn't exist or has nothing to do with males.

Also you niggas deserve the lesbians that think you're females.
>>
>>7775990
I think this thread kind of brought some of the worst people on the boar out of the woodwork. I'm not sure why the worst seem to be lesbians but I'm really surprised by it all.
>>
>>7775990
>>7776004
so far all i've seen is

>im a lesbian and had a bad experience, all men suck
>im a lesbian and i regard my ftm bf as being a girl
>im a ftm and i hate men

what the fuck happened in here or is this all trolls
>>
>>7775983
I only included the last one because the teacher of the class told us her teen sons never bothered with curtains. I know a lot of that depends on where windows are/where you live, but I just always figured nobody wanted to see my pasty ass so I didn't care.

(In retrospect I never thought to question why she knew her sons' curtains were open when they changed.)

I was just commenting to demonstrate that not everyone female gets the "experience of being female" anon was talking about. It reads more like the experience of dealing with shitty people.
>>
>>7775821
>>7775990
I'm MtF, not FtM. But I agree with everything that FtM guy said about beta males.
>>
>>7775990
there's like one person acting like that. everyone else is either saying that anyone who disrespects their partner in such a fundamental way as OP's friend is probably a shitty person, or is doing the same thing as said shitty person and is trying to defend their actions.
>>
>>7776039
you hate CIS men based on a bad experience?
you hate women because you just think theyre bitches?
>>
>>7776054
Pretty sure anon was just agreeing that beta males are whiny little cunts
>>
>>7776039
Beta female too, I've had some crazy experience with that shit.

>be highschool years
>gay
>beta nerdy girl likes me
>im not interested and have explained it
>still texts me all the time, wont leave me alone, asks for a chance all the time
>block phone number but harassment continues
>senior year comes around and i havent talked to her much
>i've made slight small talk with her on occasion because in group of mutual friends and shit
>one day a few friends come up and ask if im really giving beta girl a chance
>what? no
>"oh"
>they go over and tell her
>she bursts into tears, turns around and then starts banging her head against the wall crying
>hits it too hard once and knocks herself out
>she gets removed from all my classes, counseling, i have to go to office to explain etc

highschool was pure hell because of this. i also left a lot of other parts out with even crazier stuff. do i hate women though? hell no, women are great. you've just gotta watch out for beta anythings really.
>>
File: 1473969230253.png (722KB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
1473969230253.png
722KB, 1000x695px
>>7776019
It is pretty shitty, bruv.

If my spouse said they considered me female after over 10 years and my awesome viking beard, I would tell them to consider themself single. Divorce pending.

-and man-hating ftms, what the FUCK. Seriously? Get some therapy before you get on hormones. Transitioning is hell enough even if you dont hate your target sex.
>>
>>7776076
>starts banging her head against the wall crying
Jesus H CHrist! Thats a telltale sign of abuse and mental scarring. My niece does/has done similar shit to that when she gets super upset (when she was 12 she graduated from banging her head on the wall to tearing her own hair out. Its heart breaking and infuriating).
Either way, To experience that from a simple no, is bananas. Being normal must be crazy if you attract shit like this.
>>
>>7776346
I won't even post what else she did, some of it was just bizarre. I can only assume she had some kind of mental issues.

It's not my only experience I'm sad to say. She was probably one of the more extreme ones of course but there were others, though usually they would just take rejection badly (is it so hard to understand the word "gay"?) and just spread rumors around or said things about me.

When it comes to betas, just let them be. In my experience at least they can be completely mental.
>>
>>7776363
Im starting to feel like fucking animals is more emotional safer than fucking people.
>>
>>7776108
Agree with all of this
>>
>>7776459
It is. Eunice the goat isn't going to turn around while you're fucking and make fun of your career choices.
>>
I don't get why men get so salty about the idea that women may find them intimidating
>>
>>7776793
Slightly off topic. Redeem yourself.
>>
>>7775959
It really all depends on if you fall for the "anything with a uterus is defenseless against anything with a penis" meme. I'm 5'4" and 100 pounds and I know I could still fuck up someone twice my size if they're used to a sedentary lifestyle, are out of shape and have low pain tolerance.
>>
>>7776108
Not sure if it's just a vocal minority but why for every sane FtM like you there's 10 crazy ones trying to cut men balls and going full TERF?

You're like the only normal dude in this fucking thread.
>>
>>7777020
not that anon but similar. It probably is just a vocal minority. All the chill ftms just want to go stealth and get on with their lives like any other guy.
>>
>>7776108
Hey, youre that guy in WA right? Bruv we need to get drinks
>>
>>7775339
>I can understand this. My boyfriend is gay (like, you can tell from a distance) and I know that he doesn't really see me a woman but he does his best to make me happy. Love is blind

kinda cute in a weird way
>>
>>7775339
>I know that he doesn't really see me a woman but he does his best to make me happy. Love is blind

Well no, love can be blind but he isn't blind to it. He's just putting his head in the sand and pretending he accepts you.
>>
>>7775339
Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7770101
>>7770135
>>7770199
>>7770202
are a lot of trans and lesbians this way?
this is really fucked up
>>
>>7779605
Christ No.
These people are fucking insane.
>>
>>7779605
The trans in the stories haven't actually done anything, the consistent them in these stories is a lesbian not respecting them being trans.
>>
>>7774863
>>7773124
>>7771568
>>7771078
so basically you're complaining that you have to be responsible for yourself like basically every guy past a certain age has to be ?

lol
>>
>>7780768

lolwut?
>>
File: 1401426171166.png (404KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
1401426171166.png
404KB, 631x627px
>>7770101
>read this thread and replies
>afraid to date lesbians now
t-thanks
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.