[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the TERFs here think about the trans kids and the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1487287775956.png (2MB, 1382x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1487287775956.png
2MB, 1382x1516px
What do the TERFs here think about the trans kids and the idea of detectable innate gender identity?
>>
>>7769723
*about trans kids
not the
>>
>>7769723
Cara, I think most of the "TERFs" here are just roleplayers.
>>
>>7769739
who is cara
>>
>>7769773
A legendary repressed agp poster.
>>
>>7769723
Cara when are you going to start HRT?
>>
>>7769818
i wish he would stop making agps look bad. we're not all like that!
>>
File: cara starting hrt.png (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cara starting hrt.png
86KB, 720x1280px
>>7769903
i gave her an ultimatum, but she wiggled out of it by reminding me she can barely pay rent
as a result, i have decided we as a board should make a gofundme for cara's hrt costs
>>
>>7770157
What's that about Blaire on /lgbt/?
>>
>>7770212
cara was upset because blaire wouldn't respond to her constant snapchats, and i had to remind her that blaire can see what she posts about her
>>
>>7769723
Not a TERF, but I read enough TERF shit to know the party line.

TERFs believe that "trans kids" are mostly the result of others pushing gender onto children. The effeminate male child who has gender dysphoria shouldn't be called a girl just because they are gender non-conforming. They believe this leads to children being "transed" or being made trans when they aren't at all. They often cite the study that 80% of GNC children grow up to be cis.

Of course TERFs ignore the whole gender dysphoria part, but what did you expect from bigots? When children explicitly express dysphoria, they delegitimize the child's feelings, saying that they are too dumb to understand gender. This is the typical TERF way of arguing, claiming that they know people better than people know themselves.
>>
>>7770233
How do you know Blaire visits here though?
>>
>>7770261
i've also read a lot of terf shit, and you're not quite right on the party line
they recognize the existence of gender dysphoria, but don't recognize transition as a treatment
the terfs i've been reading lately are mostly detransitioners, and there's a narrative they want to present about themselves that's...varying degrees of true (they often try and fit the trutrans stereotype when the very thing they said and did while identifying as trans makes it blatant they didn't), and they use that to say transition in general and early transition is terrible because it failed so horrifically for them
>>
>>7770274
But why did it fail? T is easy mode, or so I thought.
>>
>>7770274
>they recognize the existence of gender dysphoria, but don't recognize transition as a treatment
This is highly variable.
Some think dysphoria just doesn't exist, it's straight up delusion.
Some think dysphoria is a thing, but suck it up.
Some think dysphoria is a thing, and transition if you feel like, but you'll always be a man.
Some just don't have a stance on dysphoria at all and hate trannies.
It's wide spectrum of insanity.
>>
>>7770280
it failed because they developed dysphoria post-transition
(they had things very-much-like-dysphoria pre-transition, which is why i no longer believe 'dysphoria' alone is a sufficient criteria for transsexualism)
though the one i knew well was not exactly very passable when she quit t five years in, even after having started at 17, and she's had a decent reversal of changes in the ten months since (including breast regrowth, according to her blog)
the only thing that now betrays she ever took t is her voice, and even then she claims it's gotten higher, but i can't hear it in her video so i think the common claim of that amongst detransitioners is some bizarre variant of honscience
>>
>>7770261
When you're a kid it can be very upsetting to be singled out and told to go play a different way just because you're a "boy" or a "girl". Why do the kids who get to do what you want to do get to be the other kind of kid?

You feel really bad that you have haircuts and clothes that mark you out as being part of the group you don't fit in with. Why can't your parents just change it?

Then you discover boys and girls have different bodies. How do you feel about your body then? It gets even worse later, during puberty when the differences become much bigger.

Be gender non-conforming enough, be upset enough about your assignment, and why wouldn't you hate your body and say you wish you were different down there and display all the feelings that get diagnosed as "dysphoria"?
>>
>>7770274
>they often try and fit the trutrans stereotype when the very thing they said and did while identifying as trans makes it blatant they didn't
What do they say and do that marks them out?

I'm guessing it's going to be the female version of the ways AGP transitioners act male.
>>
>>7770299
Well if you are that non-conforming, maybe it's better you transition anyways? Personally I was pretty non-conforming when I was young, I wish I were told to be a girl instead of being told to "man the fuck up you little faggot".
>>
File: 34534534534.png (2MB, 1294x1516px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.png
2MB, 1294x1516px
>>7770272
I've talked to her boyfriend here before at least. This time I was trying to coax her into doing a favor over snapchat for me again but she won't budge.
>>
>>7770320
>a favor
scary
>>
>>7770304
it's more the whole 'actively identifying as genderqueer' thing
they generally want to present themselves as being hsts (and harping on how discrimination for being a lesbian was the reason they transitioned) when they're more accurately a mix of aaps and masculinate lesbians who weren't hsts-level masculinized
>>
>>7770318
>instead of being told to "man the fuck up you little faggot"
Well you shouldn't be told that in the first place. It's not like you have to be very non-conforming to get that treatment.
>>
>>7770358
>they generally want to present themselves as being hsts
If the trans community would stop A*P-shaming then maybe these people wouldn't end up TERFs.
>>
>>7769723
You did who in the what?
>>
>>7770320
So then he saw all the ultra manly pre ffs photos of Blaire before he dropped some 100K on dr harrison lee?
Haha, needing that much money just so you can become presentable on camera is sad.
>>
>>7770394
>100k

Is this true?
>>
>>7770403
He's a celebrity reconstructive surgeon. He isn't cheap when it comes to fixing multiple big flaws
>>
>>7770368
not literally hsts
very, very few trans men have even heard of the typology, it's primarily an mtf thing, and the ftm community is hugely aap-dominated and has been for at least a decade
they present themselves as being what a blanchardian would recognize as the classic hsts archetype
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>7770157
A go fund me for Cara? Why not a go fund me for femgen if you're so eager to make people transition? We actually deserve love.
>>
>>7770438
everyone deserves a second chance
>>
>>7770438
Cara is our King and she deserves all the moneys
>>
>>7770438
>>7770537
Why not some love for the non-transitioners? I deserve to be able to feel cis sometimes even if I'm not on hormones, don't I?
>>
>>7770403
No just rumors saying she had ffs with zero proof, they also act like the face doesnt change on hrt.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
>>7770601
So you say he didn't get fixed by lee and just photoshops his man nose, man chin, man jaw and huge man brow?

That explains why he only cams
>>
>>7770615
But she didn't get her brow done, or at least not very much.
>>
>>7770615
Honestly could be fat chin not actual bone, why do you assume dr lee as well?
>>
>>7770615
Blaire White didn't get any surgery at all. The only thing she does is putting a fuckton of makeup on to hide her ugly "natural" face. If you can't see how she didn't get any surgery then maybe you're just easily fooled by makeup.
>>
>>7770697
blaire has been seen (at low res) without makeup, she doesn't seem to have her pre-transition facial structure
>>
>>7770711
Why doesn't Blair work on her voice more so that she doesn't sound so fake? Or does she like sounding the way she does, because it's part of her bimbo persona?
>>
>>7770744
she hasn't trained her voice at all, according to people who knew her pre-transition -- that's exactly how she always sounded
keep in mind that someone with blaire's current voice presenting as male would be thought of as 'sounding like a girl', even beyond simply 'sounding gay', so she probably figured she didn't need to train it
>>
File: 1487312146150.png (229KB, 1020x588px) Image search: [Google]
1487312146150.png
229KB, 1020x588px
>>7770711
>>
>>7770753
Who told you that?
>>
>>7770966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM
>>
>>7770233
>>7770157
Does anyone actually have a picture of Cara? She is like the locke ness monster. Always talked about but never seen.
>>
>>7771076
Pictures purported to be from Cara have been posted before, she looks 100% like an autistic chaser with homicidal tendencies.
>>
File: bjork.jpg (202KB, 1999x1126px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.jpg
202KB, 1999x1126px
>>7771076
She looks like Bjork, except thicker eyebrows and a more mannish face.
>>
File: caraposter.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
caraposter.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7771076
i have a variant with her dox to be posted in case of emergency
>>
>>7769723
Idk.. what do you LERFS think about them?
>>
>>7772052
>LERFS
???
>>
>>7777549
Lesbian Exclusionary Radical Feminist maybe?

Which I find laughable because that would exclude the majority of feminist thinkers and agitators.
>>
>>7772044
Cara should lift and start visiting /pol/.
This degenerate place is not for him, he could be a manly man with that face.
>>
Trannys have aids and should be gassed
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.