[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's literally nothing wrong with being Genderfluid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_2292.png (580KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2292.png
580KB, 1100x720px
There's literally nothing wrong with being Genderfluid. Unless your Genderphobic. :)
>>
There isn't.

Just like there's nothing wrong with having an imaginary friend.

Everyone likes to escape reality from time to time.
>>
>>7769548
And you're genderphobic. You do realize there's more than two genders, right? It's not imaginary.
>>
>>7769553
Mhm. Tell me more.
>>
>>7769523
> Genderphobic
stop inventing words
> Genderfluid
This is not a gender. This is (in a few instances) the result of fluctuating dysphoria or (in most instances) not being hugged enough as a child.
>>
>>7769571
Just because you have a dick or a vagina doesn't mean that's your gender. That's your sex. Gender and sex are different. Gender is what you feel like. Sex is whether you have a penis or not.
>>7769578
I have loving parents who accept me as their non binary son. :)
>>
>>7769585
>what you feel like
Give me a definition. What are you even basing it on if not sex.

I understand that gender and sex is disconnected, but there is no language on Earth that has more than two genders.

It literally means nothing to call yourself nonbinary. It's like if I call myself a gfyftbjjgdvhijgdsvh.

If being it is a social construct then society would have to construct it's meaning first.

Only two genders have been constructed as opposites, it's impossible to exist outside of the genders society has already constructed.
>>
>>7769634
Sometimes I fluctuate. I feel like a girl or a boy sometimes. Sometimes, neither. I understand that maybe back then there wasn't. But now, because people are more confident in themselves, we're showing our true colors. Genderfluid is real. It's a thing. I know for, experience. And now, I can feel happy with myself.
>>
What is the function of all of these genders in regards to basic biology? They serve virtually no purpose what so ever and I'm sick and tired of weirdos fucking shit up for everybody
>>
>>7769650
You're allowed to be happy and you're allowed to tell us about (as I'm sure is your favorite pastime) but it doesn't change that to me and to about everyone who is alive it's about as sensible as having an imaginary friend.

As I said in my first post:
There isn't anything wrong with you.

I'm not "genderphobic" (lmao)
>>
None of this makes any sense in the grand scheme of biology. Your subjective interpretation of gender doesn't change the fact that when the cops bust down your door they don't say "STOP GENDERFLUID DEMI GIRL" They say boy or girl.
>>
>>7769673
>>7769695
Please stop bumping this shit thread
>>
What are you gonna do about it? I just want answers. I'm a psychologist. I wanna study individuals with gender dysphoria
>>
>>7769523
I can't tell you how many times I've seen that image accompanied by a shitpost here. Remember to sage and report.
>>
>>7769585
The gender you feel you are is rooted in your brain; you EXPERIENCE it as a felt sense, but it's part of your biology. It's not something that fluctuates like what you feel like eating for dinner.

I used to have a roommate like you, and everyone in the house hated that little histrionic cunt. She'd wear something slightly more butch and declare herself to be "a guy today" and expect everyone to call her Steven for a few hours. It was obvious to everyone that nothing about her had changed, and that she thought and felt the same way she did the day previous. She was still a cis woman; just one who thought that being in a mood to act slightly less like a conventionally feminine woman meant her "gender" had changed for the day. It was peak Tumblr, and incredibly stupid.

As for me, I'm an FtM. I may have been born female, but other people can see that I consistently think, feel. and act like a guy. I do that every day, and everyone who lives with me told me what an obvious contrast I was to her horseshit.

You are being nothing but a stupid, attention-seeking faggot who is delegitimizing real gender disorders for the rest of us in the eyes of cis people who aren't as familiar with a real trans person.

Fucking stop it.
>>
I don't care about your "biology" because it's wrong. I know what I am. I know what I feel like.
>>
File: 1483887311461.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483887311461.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
>>7769523

>This thread

You just can't make this shit up, ho ho ho!
>>
>>7769761
But it's real. :/
I know what I feel like.
>>
>>7769718
This isn't gender dysphoria. I have gender dysphoria. This is something else entirely.
>>
>>7769775
You see? At least somebody else can relate to me. They understand what it's like. Except the mental disorder part. I know what I am.
>>
File: 1486697559999.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486697559999.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>>7769767

Ha ha ha, I am dying here, my sides are gone, along with this shit thread and meme gender.
>>
>>7769787
If you want to laugh at real world problems and us genderfluids being oppressed, go ahead. :/
>>
>>7769523
taking the bait but gender isn't real btw
>>
FUCK YOU NORMIE FAGS SUCK A NAZI DICK SHOOT A NIGGER AND KILL YOURSELVES!
>>
>>7769809
Where'd you get that information from? Gender is real and genderfluids are being oppressed because of the mean people that like to harm others and stuff. It is real and genderphobics are everywhere. I'm surprissed /LGBT/ thinks this. It hurts me.
>>
File: 1477336184476.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477336184476.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>7769796

Clear bait but...

>Real world problems

genderfluids oppressed < women in the middle east being raped, then being told that since they were raped it was their fault for being raped, so they are raped some more, tortured, humiliated publicly, and then killed with either being stoned or beheaded

Ahhhhhh, first world problems doe.
>>
>>7769814
I'm not talking about those women. I'm talking about genderfluids.
>>
File: 1483937375247.jpg (84KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
1483937375247.jpg
84KB, 552x530px
>>7769822

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Okay so what is it Sage? I'm dead serious. How can there be more than two genders aside from intersex which is rare? Objectively speaking someone is Male or Female at least 98% of the time. Penis and Vagina.
>>
>>7769829
That's sex. Not gender. There's a difference
>>
hello faggots lynch the homos lulz
>>
>>7769839
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7769814
First world problems indeed. As I said these subjective views of gender are completely pointless and for me to call you a male or female when clearly you aren't is why I founded Toaster Lives Matter. Conform to our subjective views
>>
File: 1471322084492.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1471322084492.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>7769833

>I identify myself as a demi-god, now go to hell, cus' that's how I "feel" today
>>
>>7769844
the penis goes into the vagina
>>
>>7769833
What is the difference? One is subjective and one is not? That makes no sense at all. You are still a man. I identify as a toaster which is why I founded toaster lives matter
>>
>>7769846
Please don't insult Genderfluid oppresion. It's a serious thing and it causes anxiety, depression, and insecurity.
>>
>>7769854
If that's how somebody feels than so be it. It's not because they want to. It's because of their chromosomes. There's a lot more than you think.
>>
>>7769844
why r u redirecting me to pol niggen
>>
File: 1477342667183.jpg (29KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1477342667183.jpg
29KB, 500x495px
>>7769844

Jebus and Ebe, not Jebus and Stebus, goyt it, bretty gud.
>>
>>7769874
Because you're acting homophobic on an LGBT board.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 462x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 462x542px
I pump my gender fluids into my non binary parter's non gender specific orifice
>>
>>7769887
Stop insulting us please. I'm sad right now.
>>
>>7769883
and your acting like a homo you dont see me complaining m8 tomato tomacco
>>
>>7769893
You only take that as an insult because you're weak
>>
>>7769900
Please stop. Please just accept us. We're trying to make the world a better place.
>>
File: 1470273650153.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1470273650153.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>7769870

Don't push me to use the power of kek on you.
>>
>>7769859
Guess what? I don't care. You don't solve a problem by ignoring it. You have a problem and need to get over your subjective views of the world. This gender nonsense is a whole lot of something meant to compensate for an empty meaningless life style
>>
>>7769910
Uhh Okay I'm not trying to offend anybody.
>>7769915
Well, that's your opinion. It means a lot to me however. But say as you will.
>>
>>7769523
There's only one gender because women are objects. Stop that nonsense.
>>
>>7769934
That's horrible why would you say that
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 650x560px
>>7769934
Science actually supports this
>>
>>7769909
I'll believe that when you don't force us to conform to your subjective view. You understand what subjective is right? I don't think you should take a dump next to someone who is biologically the opposite sex nor do I think you should force me to call you whatever you want. Which is why I will hence forth be known as Toaster
>>
>>7769909
i pbth dont pbth speak pbth faggot
>>
>>7769943
I'm not forcing anything into anybody. I just don't like the fact that we're oppressed and you're making fun of it with your toaster thing. It's very offensive and it's hurting others that just want to make the world a better place
>>
>>7769829
Are you talking to me, the person who agrees with you?

Read my post >>7769634

If you thought I was OP you are literally retarded

Just for the love of God let this awful thread die
>>
File: Adam and Eve.png (1MB, 897x631px) Image search: [Google]
Adam and Eve.png
1MB, 897x631px
>>7769934
>>
>>7769923
Is sex an opinion? Should I refer to you as male when you clearly look female and if not be reprimanded for it?
>>
>>7769960
No, I'm not saying that. Just please. You're born Genderfluid. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be oppressed anymore by ignorant people.
>>7769954
I'm sorry you're bothered by my thread. But I'm speaking the truth. I'm non binary and proud.
>>
>>7769950
Hey look man do whatever the hell you want. I'm helping you with tough love not hate. If mean words are enough to break you down then you need serious help bud. If you look like a man you look like a man. If you don't well.....
>>
>>7769954
Sorry m8 you were labeled as anonymous. I'll shut my mouth about you now.
>>
File: unknown_pokemon.jpg (119KB, 896x667px) Image search: [Google]
unknown_pokemon.jpg
119KB, 896x667px
>>
>>7769969
You don't speak the truth you speak your opinion.

It's not grounded in reality and you've done nil in this entire thread to even defend why it makes sense.
>>
>>7769977
Well, okay. But I know what I feel like. I'll respect your opinion though.
>>
>>7769996
How is it opinion? It is a fact that you're born Genderfluid. It has something to do chromosomes. And I happened to be born like that.
>>
YoUr AlL nIgGeR fAgGoTs
>>
>>7769969
No one is born genderfluid. A baby has no subjective view of gender and doesn't know what a genderfluid is. Except for maybe the genderfluid that his/her mother got on him
>>
File: 1475187073606.jpg (207KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475187073606.jpg
207KB, 489x500px
>>7769995

>Gotta catch um all!
>>
>>7770012
If there was any definitive proof that this thread is worthless it's right here. If this thread gets on the front page one more time I'm going to be severely disappointed.
>>
>>7770019
A baby doesn't know anything until they grow up and explore themselves. Like me. That's when I found out I was non binary.
>>
>>7770015
Ahem Gay Nigger faggots. See GNAA for more details. I am merely a member of Toaster Lives Matter
>>
>>7769809
Gender is real. Gender is part of the biology of sex. OP is trolling, but there are real people like the OP who confuse the issue by acting like stupid faggots.
>>
>>7770024
That's your opinion dude.
>>
>>7770026
may i take a bath with you sir i find it quiet electrifying if you know what i mean
>>
>>7770041
I find your anti-toaster rhetoric shocking. I'm frankly appalled at how some racist, xenophobic, anti-kitchen appliance person like yourself could even exist. TOASTER LIVES MATTER
>>
>>7770070
Please get off my thread. This is for a serious discussion.
>>
>>7770070
>>7770070
make my bread warm and crunchy bitch once your service is fulfilled off to the gulag
>>
>>7770077
this is my thread now you gay bitch
>>
>>7770090
Get off this board then if you're going to act homophobic.
>>
>>7770079
Literally Stalin. We're having serious talk here. Are you gonna shove your bread in me and opPress my switch while I warm your bread?
>>
>>7770077
What are you gonna do spill your genderfluid on my power outlet? Toaster lives matter wayyyyyyyy more than your lives.
>>
>>7770117
i apologize toasterlivesmatter
>>
>>7770136
Just give me your genderfluid. I need your baby batter in my oven so we can make some bread ;)
>>
I'm disappointed in /lgbt/. I thought you were my friends. I'm actually crying right now. I feel so insulted.
>>
>>7770185
Sheesh mate you're fucking stupid. You're a troll. No regular human would cry over mean things on the internet. Penises did 9/11 if it makes you feel better
>>
>>7769523
Unless my Genderphobic?
>>
>>7770234
You're genderphobic m8. You're afraid of gender. Every time I look at my baby penis I scream. It's almost become a game of peekaboo. If I wrap toilet paper around my dick it becomes a ghost and I'm scared from that so does that mean I'm genderphobic?
>>
>>7770027
>Gender is part of the biology of sex
gender is not inherent to male or female people in any way. it's socialization, created as the basis of the patriarchy, to oppress people who don't conform
>>
>>7770372
Can you give any credible examples of this oppression? So far I've seen none
>>
>>7770402
you're shitposting but i'll reply anyway, for posterity. femininity has been used as a tool to oppress women forever, and also:
>feminine and gay men who have been beaten and killed by the straight men who hate them
>butch women who have been raped and abused for being (gender non-conforming) lesbians
>masculine women who have been harassed and demeaned for challenging femininity
>children nowadays who are pressured into transitioning from a very young age because people would rather have a trans child then a gnc child
etc
>>
>>7770452
Ummmm I still don't see that happening in today's society. Yeah it might be frowned upon since I know people who dislike but over all they steer clear of gays and trans people. They never make it their mission to hurt anyone though. I'm assuming you're talking about blue collar, white male, and typically Christian individuals. And straight men by no means are openly killing gay people on a daily basis. I don't hate gays or lesbians even though they are fucking weird as shit. I know some pretty respectable ones but I still tell them I disagree with them. The trans community is where shit goes off the deep end. You're effectively neutering yourself and pretending you are something completely different. I'm just helping you get over your subjective interpretation of yourself.
>>
>>7770452
>>children nowadays who are pressured into transitioning from a very young age because people would rather have a trans child then a gnc child
How do you know this happens? The possibility scares me, but I can reassure myself by saying it's hopefully never happened.
>>
>>7770552
Well I do know where it happens if it makes you feel any better. It happens over in Saudi Arabia where they kill your kind. In all honesty do you really think that America is such a terrible place? Do you openly see violence committed towards lgbt? I don't. If anything I see it accepted more than ever before. We have bearded "women" singing on T.V. When I was in middle school a lot of people made fun of being gay. My point is none of it makes any sense. Now whatever you call your gender is basically empty-window dressing. There's nothing special about it. You trying to make it special does nothing for the fact that it isn't special. Do any of these multitude of genders serve any physical or biological purpose? No. They only serve to justify an empty existence. I know that sounds harsh but it's the truth. You have no character so you seek to stand out from the crowd by simply creating something unique and special. This will all die in about 10 years. Just wait.
>>
File: furugu.png (188KB, 428x546px) Image search: [Google]
furugu.png
188KB, 428x546px
>>7770666
You seem to have a lot of misconceptions, so let me help you understand.

People don't choose to be gay or trans.
Maybe some girls in college pretend to be lesbians because they think it turns guys on, but that is different.

Parents love their children and want them to be happy.
Nobody is forcing their child to be trans.

We don't think America is a terrible place.

I have been physically attacked for being gay.
My boyfriends jaw was broken in 7 places and he had to have his teeth wired shut for 4 months until it healed.

Our existence is not empty

We do have character.

The lgbt movement is not going to die in 10 years.

I hope you can find happiness in your own life without having to attack other people that you don't even know.
>>
File: 1487198331289.gif (4MB, 634x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487198331289.gif
4MB, 634x340px
>>7769523
Youre just a faggot
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.