[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF's that started transitioning in your early 20's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hariiiii.jpg (52KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
hariiiii.jpg
52KB, 500x672px
MTF's that started transitioning in your early 20's and are now closer to 30, how do you feel? What's it like to have a decade of hormones/voice practice/female social experience?
>>
>>7766498
Probably better than a certain someone that hasn't started hormones and keeps shitposting for the past 2 years?

Certain someone is literally giving away their chance of passing every tick of the clock.
>>
File: cara starting hrt.png (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cara starting hrt.png
86KB, 720x1280px
>>7766505
not for much longer
>>
>>7766498
Started at 21, bout to turn 26

I dunno it's alright. Don't believe the hype that things stop changing after 6 months. Things never stop changing, estrogen never stops having an effect on you as your body develops with it. I have this running joke with myself that I started ten years after my first puberty started, so I draw parallels between being 26 but hormonally 16, etc. etc. My second puberty is a little past the halfway mark, and I'm sure more surprises are in store.
>>
>>7766837
for me things didn't even start to really change around 6months let alone stop.
>>
>>7766546
PLEASE screenshot dump anon

also
>blackmailing her into transitioning for the greater good
i can't tell if this is evil or not
>>
>>7766943
That's a good thing desu, cara won't kill any transgirl or herself once her dysphoria get to less psycho levels.

>>7766546
Good job anon, hope she starts taking more care of herself once she starts transitioning.
>>
>>7766505

Has Cara really been here two years? I was under the impression it's been a year.

>>7766546

I wonder if Blaire's self-esteem has been broken down. There used to be so many threads claiming /lgbt/'s jealous of her which I assumed were all made by her, but there aren't any of those anymore since everyone of those threads had posts ragging on her non-stop.

>>7766837

Since I've switched to injections, I find it harder to take my meds at the proper time. When I was on progynova, I used to look forward to taking my AA and estrogen every night. After switching to injections I felt like my life was a bit empty because my estrogen was in my body and there was no worry about not having any in my system. I'm even sure I forgot to take my AA sometimes because I didn't have that reminder. Now that I've been on injections for a few months, I'm even a day or two late with the injections usually and still have the problem where I occasionally forget to take the AA.
>>
>>7766971
How are injections compared to normal estrofem?
>>
Estrace > Estrofem ;P
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.