[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://thingofthings.wordpress.com /2017/02/15/transgender-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://thingofthings.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/transgender-intellectual-turing-test/
a thought experiment in which people who think transsexualism is caused by innate gender identity pretend to be blanchardians, and people who are blanchardians pretend to believe in innate gender identity
what do you think of this? (the writer is strongly on the innate side, but has blanchardian friends/associates/readers)
would any of you participate?
>>
>>7766454
blaire a CUTE

CUTE
>>
>>7766454
>but has blanchardian friends/associates/readers
I can't imagine how considering her attitude to comments on her blog.
>>
>>7766454
Now that you've posted this here, I wonder if some AGP from this site will chime in on the Blanchard side.
>>
That's a pretty nifty concept desu
>>
>>7766454
>Can someone take part with some other view on gender if they want to try pretending to be both sides?

>Normally, no, but I like you and suspect you would write pretty interesting posts, so yes for you.
>>
>>7772823
>By popular demand, about halfway through the ITT I switched the polls to a format that required the voter to identify themselves as pro-SJ or anti-SJ. This was to assuage concerns that anti-social-justice writers who played to the stereotypes of anti-social-justice readers would win the ITT without understanding the other side. The sample is unfortunately small, both because it was an change during the Turing Test and because of my own errors
How stupid is this person? Obviously the entire point is to fool the people you're pretending to be. That's literally explained in the economist example she ripped the whole idea from.
>>
>>7774816

I think she's saying that she worried anti-SJs would just espouse their own views as anti-SJs, rather than taking the position to pro-SJs and trying to pass as one.
>>
>>7774959
Pro-sjw and anti-sjw both had to write their own side and the other. What she did was forget to separate the responses. So someone could get a perfect 50% pass with their fake essay despite not fooling a single person who disagreed with them, which is the whole point of the test.

Letting the pro-sjws vote on anti-sjw essays and vice versa is pointless as a Turing Test.
>>
>>7772823
is this supposed to be scientific?
>>
I hate "good" people who "pretend" to be evil, and I hate evil people who can get away with being closeted evil and pretending to be good. Why would I subject myself to this?
>>
>>7780856
To test your ability to spot them? To see if you are seen as good or get confused for an imposter?
>>
>>7781132
But I'm concerned with what people do, not with their souls? Those that do worthless things are worthless, I don't care if they promise me they're a good boy.
>>
>>7781151
What is wrong with doing the test?
>>
>>7781159
1. A 4channer wants me to do it
2. I don't practice being evil, why would I want to get better at it?
3. It's boring
4. Fuck you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.