[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you call bisexuals "biscum"? That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1475534046729.jpg (170KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475534046729.jpg
170KB, 600x960px
Why do you call bisexuals "biscum"? That's not very nice.
>>
>>7764407
Why do bisexuals think they deserve respect?
>>
>>7764436
I'm bisexual and don't treat homosexuals like garbage. Did a bi hurt you in the past and now you assume that they're all assholes or something?
>>
>>7764407
it's a meme. anyone who seriously treats someone different for being bi in real life is a piece of shit
>>
>>7764525
yes
he said he loved me but then he went and got some bitch pregnant
>>
>>7764601
I am sorry to hear that. For what it's worth I would never do that to you. I wouldn't tell you I love you.
>>
File: 1481682276543.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481682276543.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>7764613
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
File: tumblr_nt0524ygqR1sxz671o2_400.png (167KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt0524ygqR1sxz671o2_400.png
167KB, 400x271px
>>7764613
>>
>>7764835
I don't even speak to many homosexuals because they treated me like garbage when I was still figuring out who I was. Coming out as bi I got it way worse from gays than I did straights.

Ever considered maybe both groups hate each other just in the sense of "because of my forefathers!' without knowing it? Maybe we could try to be nicer to one another?

I would never tell you I loved you, because I have never had a boyfriend, because no homosexual treats me like anything more than a slut.
>>
>>7764407
Because calling then "bisin" would be too obvious. Also "bisin" sounds funny.
>>
>>7764864
Im bi and bisin is way better
Kinda like bison, big and tough streetfighter boy
>>
>>7764876
You'll never get your fellow Christians to try and do that meme. They don't want people to figure out that this meme is just another kek 420 dank.
>>
>>7765146
>breeder superiority
That is some projection. And I am being serious I used to view the rich kids in that kind of light. I don't want to breed. Neither does my girlfriend.

>we're only here for your pleasure
You have described how gay men treat me.

>Every fag I know who hates bisexuals hates them based on direct personal experiences.
I could say the same about every racist I know. Doesn't make it a healthy mindset or fair to the majority who aren't like that.

>Our feelings aren't any consideration
Like when you call all of us scum?

>I guess I'm sorry you've encountered hostility
And I, you as well. No guessing involved on my end.

>You should understand the reasons behind it.
I do. I am asking you to be willing to do the same.

>"Your kind"
Your kind are whiny and overly emotional. That feel rude? It was. It is not nice. Gays treated me like shit well before I knew how things worked.

>we're finally starting to push back
Even if everything you said was true we have not OPPRESSED you. Pushing back is for something worse than "those players broke my heart!"

>Why not just date another bisexual
We are not a hive mind. Cannot make a group decision. Also I am the only dateable bisexual male in my area I even know exists.(I live in a trash trailer park with no car and miles from civilization)

>or live as a heterosexual?
Well, only if you promise to live as half gay. Not bi. Just half of your gay is gone. Also you are aware some women are grossed out by bisexuals? I wouldn't not let them know that.

>That's a solution for both sides.
I personally do not date gay men, mostly to avoid people saying things like you are. A gay man once flirted with me for several months and asked me out. I said yes, The next day he started with this sorta shit and I left his ass cold. Not to say I don't have gay friends, even with benefits, but thanks to people hating me before they get to know me I will never get to have a husband.

Just saying, we got no bed of roses either.
>>
>>7765211
It's not projection to point out the shitty behavior of the worthless.
>>
>>7765226
Assuming the reasons is projection, obviously.
>>
>>7765254
She is adopted and I have mental illness. We may adopt but we have determined it best we not play that genetic lottery.
>>
>>7765231
But I didn't pretend to assume that because I'm not a worthless Christian breeder.
>>
>>7765270
You literally assumed that and why they looked down on you.

And what the fuck is it with you and "Christian"? Not all straights are Christians and more than zero LGBT people are. You know this, yes?
>>
>>7765278
I literally have no idea what you're talking about, I just made fun of some worthless Christian heterosexuals you dog shit.
>>
>>7765350
Starting to think you just like hating people...
So.... bye bitch!
>>
>>7765361
Whatever you Christian child raping fat ass, kill yourself dog shit.
>>
>>7765367
Literally a skinny Atheist submissive bottom who prefers people older than him and is not feces, but whatevz. Hate on if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>7765370
None of your lies are true, you're a Christian child raping fat ass heterosexaul pile of feces.
>>
>>7765371
Still have gay friends. Fiance gets turned on instead of off if I am with a man.(yes every man knows this a mile ahead of it happening)

>>7765375
Alrighty then?
>>
>>7765386
No, for you Christian pedophiles to lie every second of every day to try and drown out real human beings is not alrighty then you dog shit.
>>
Bi's cum.
>>
>>7765408
Ok then
>>
>>7765418
If you're ready to accept that, then stop being dog shit you worthless pedophile.
>>
>>7765422
Alrighty then
>>
>>7765434
Really? You're still shitposting. Seems you're still an infection.
>>
>>7764601
> bi dude and starts dating a man after dating a man
>"meh"
> bi dude and starts dating a woman after dating a man
>"OH MY FUCKING GOD, BISEXUALS ARE ALL BACKSTABBING SONS OF WHORES REEEEEEEE"

you're an idiot.
>>
File: vegasisafreakshow.gif (495KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
vegasisafreakshow.gif
495KB, 500x282px
>>7765444
That's right. I'm the shit poster right now. Just by existing.

>>7765446
>>
>>7765464
You were implying over and over that you're not a worthless dog shit eating Christian heterosexual who trolls dank memes for the epic Jesus Christ. Yeah, you were trying to be worthless diarrehea.
>>
>>7765466
Still an insult, but whatevz. Thanks for not being a psychopath like the other bi hater.
>>
>>7765479
Isn't a contradiction, just retardation. If that was such a horrible thought then you shouldn't have entered into the possibility.
>>
>>7764407
Who cares. Fuck bisexual men.
They are so obnoxious toward gay men but act utterly different in the face of straight men and women.

I wish they would leave LGBT utterly. Annoying and unnessary
>>
>>7765625
It isn't about trusting or not trusting. Just knowing the possibilities. Gay men cheat too. It is more about honesty than what you are.
>>
>>7765639
Shut up faggot
>>
>>7764407
Go date one. Tell me how you feel about how great they are after.
The definition of a stereo type honey.
>>
>>7765941
>calls us bi guys a stereotype
>ends his sentence with "honey" like flaming faggot
>>
>>7764835
>A person mauled by a pit bull shouldn't be blamed for having a fear or hatred of dogs afterward.

You can be sympathetic to a person's perspective while still acknowledging its irrational. Finding a community of dog attack survivors with similar experiences doesn't change the fact that most people get along with their dogs just fine.

I'm also curious about what gay guys consider "being used" when it comes to relationships with bisexuals (also assuming we're talking specifically about gay men and bi men). At the risk of being accused of hypocrisy or validating your stereotype, I'm a bi dude that had a casually flirty friendship with a gay buddy before getting serious with my girlfriend. I could write a book about all the reasons I ended up starting a relationship with her instead of him, but that's not really the point.

The point is this: What do people consider to be emotional abuse when it comes to bisexuals and gays? Flirting without starting something serious? Confessing love but dropping at the first chance of pussy? Something else entirely?
>>
>>7765254
If we are living the hetero lifestyle why do we have worse sexual assault and mental health rates than both homos and straights?
>>
>dating a bi
If you're a cis woman he is the weird married dude on grindr looking for a quick bj
if you're a guy hes prob gonna leave you for the normie "look im str8!" life
make bi friends,maybe even sex but never get emotionally invested on a bi guy,you've been warned.
also >all these biscum mad about the truth
kek
>>
>>7764407
I don't. I think you're unique.

Even then, most of the straight-turned-bi just ignore me when I tried every single charm on them.

Maybe I should just..stop.
But my fetish keeps telling me to go on riding a straight husband's/adulterer's cock. A straight/bi's cock looks appealing to me because the idea of the cock never touched an anal before is clean to me despite having entered his wife's/gf's pussy thousand times.

I need to calm down now. Maybe I should see a doctor...
>>
>>7764835
It's the same with lesbians, most wouldn't date a bislut because she'll eventually end up with a man.

It's happened to me and i've seen it happen, multiple times

wouldn't be horrible to them, i have bisexual friends of both sexes, i just wouldn't date one
>>
>>7766464
I feel like he is just blaming all of us for the bull shit. Used probably means one night stands.

>>7766523
I am bisexual, and that doesn't sound like me.

>>7766524
Forget a doctor, you should be seeing my lonely bisexual ass! Or dick!
>>
>>7766582
My female bisexual neighbor wound up with a man over her lesbian girlfriend, but her lesbian girlfriend was very abusive physically and mentally.

But I should add I blame that more on the lesbian gf's drug abuse than her being a lesbian. People say Lesbians have pretty high rates of spousal abuse, but no demographic even touches drug addicts.
>>
>>7766605
>People say Lesbians have pretty high rates of spousal abuse

you mean pol to justify their madness and prejudice
>>
>>7766699
Whatever, don't really give a shit. I deal with people as individuals. Except for heroin addicts. I am willing to condemn them as a whole.
>>
>>7766709
>I deal with people as individuals.
bless your soul for this
>>
>>7765464
You're a complete mong for replying to christian dogshit pedo poster. The epitome of a newfig. Stop posting and lurk moar before you clog up these threads.
>>
I'm a bi male
Happily married
Wife knows
Everyone I hook up with knows I'm just hooking up
Am I scum?
>>
>>7766808
People were so shit towards bi people outside of trolling I figured he meant it.
>>
>>7764436
why do priests fuck children? that's not very nice
why are jews such evil beings? that's not very nice
why do muslims blow up bu- oh wait, nevermind, that's the queer-an's fault
>>
>>7766699
them are quite a set of digits
and it's actually aid because it's true
lesbians are the most likely to have abusive partners, gays are the least.
>>
>>7766599
But no one like asian. I'll go to the doctor anyway.
>>
>>7766464
The pit bull argument is inherently flawed. I mean, it's literally used by racists to justify racism, i.e. "a black person mugged me and that is why I hate black people."
>>
File: 1477872649674.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1477872649674.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>7764835
>treat us like disposable cock warmers until they find the right woman

So the boy I met in highschool did this.
I wanted to date him, he kept promising me this until he found a girl.

fuckin assclowns
>>
personally my "friend" goes trough hate phases with me because i wont be open about our relationships and say that we are more than roommates.
I dont want to go trough all the social shit of saying im Bi.
Also for some reason i dont see myself marrying a guy, what happens when he stops being that nice twink and turns into an older guy ? i dont like that.
>>
>>7764835
>At some point, the sheer volume of evidence stops being anecdotal and starts becoming indicative of a trend.
>I've met enough people who share my experience and attitude to accept that blacks are generally shitty people. They look down on whites and treat us like disposable honkies until they find the right white woman. In my opinion, they're the most egregious racists out there - the emotional abuse they inflict is a thousand times worse than any "white power" bullying or even physical assault. This isn't hyperbole either.
>It isn't just about what happened to me or anyone else "in the past" - it's an ongoing problem. I won't bother challenging your claim of being "one of the good ones" or deny that there's exceptions to the rule. That's pointless. I'll only say that I have the right to choose to avoid situations that may cause me serious pain based on experience. There's nothing irrational about it. A person mauled by a pit bull shouldn't be blamed for having a fear or hatred of dogs afterward.
>>
>>7765367
>>7765350
>>7765270
>>7765375
>>7765422
>>7765408
haha what a mad cunt

i am laffin

you have a mental illness!
>>
>>7764407
Bi here. Attracted to both guys and girls even though I tend to drift toward guys. simple as that.
>>
>>7764835
Its the exact same for lesbians. You'll have a bi girl, shes fine and doesn't seem any different than your previous girlfriend.

Then she leaves you "to focus on med school" and gets knocked up 18 months later by another resident.
>>
>>7768702
Man, that's a genuinely awful thing to have happened. I can totally get having a permanently bad taste in your mouth over the prospect of getting in a similar relationship with someone like that. Nobody deserves getting jerked around that way.

I think I'm extra defensive about the " sinister biscum" business because I'm still pretty good friends with the guy I use to get flirty with.
>>
>>7767541
I am confused. You're saying I am Asian?
>>
>>7764407
Because I have a bisexual friend with benefits and he's scum, so I'm stereotyping all bisexuals into being scum, that's the only right logic.
>>
>>7769245
Lesbianism is political misandry. Fuck off.
>>
File: giggles.gif (1MB, 434x246px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.gif
1MB, 434x246px
>>7773310
>political misandry
>>
>>7766032
Hello newfag... Welcome..
>>
You're called biscum because you fuck around with us and play with our hearts, only to leave to marry some basic bitch and live out your perfect little straight family life.
>>
>>7765146
You can't blaim me for shooting the black kid, I thought he had a gun, I mean why can't they just go back to Africa, that a solution that works for everyone.
>>
File: 1487284660043.jpg (351KB, 1196x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1487284660043.jpg
351KB, 1196x1518px
>>7764436
We don't.
>>
File: 1487281073349.jpg (211KB, 2048x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1487281073349.jpg
211KB, 2048x1414px
>>7766699
>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).[9]
>>
Bisexual femanon in a longterm relationship with a dude.
I've never been with a girl, actually, but I've always known I was bi.
>>
wow, you gay-fags are seriously butt-hurt about this shit.
>>
>>7774023
I whipped these stats out against a hard core man hating TERF on another thread and she was trying to use the numbers to suggest it was men spousally abusing lesbians and that the gays just didn't admit they were being abused. To me that is just an argument that lesbians are super hittable.
>>
File: 1478659262114.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478659262114.gif
678KB, 480x320px
CIS STRAIGHT MALES RULE.
>>
>>7776360
I got banned for bogdaposting and you get to do this

man, fuck you, you teenage kekfag, and fuck your dumb fucking website
>>
File: rajoy isis version.jpg (85KB, 597x675px) Image search: [Google]
rajoy isis version.jpg
85KB, 597x675px
>>7774023
why bi people have so many DV? apparently they not only are more times victims of DV, also many times they are the offenders of DV, and apparently bi people are more criminal than gays and straights

>The analyses revealed, in general, that bisexuals were the most delinquent of the sexual orientation categories for both males and females. Additional analyses revealed that heterosexual males reported significantly higher levels of both violent and nonviolent delinquency than gay males, whereas lesbians reported more involvement in nonviolent delinquency and, to a lesser extent, violent delinquency relative to heterosexual females. Analyses also revealed that lesbians reported significantly more delinquent behavior, particularly for nonviolent delinquency, than gay males
>>
>>7776623
Bisexuals, and I am saying this as one, also tend to be crazy as fuck and live with the pressure of being called gay when it is time to gay bash and straight when the gays wanna bitch about straight people.
>>
>>7776630
Yup. You can't trust them.

They will go to extremes to not be considered a fag when they are in straight territory.

Its one of the reasons why gay folk need to speak up when you hear a Bi person throwing around the fag word. Esp if they are directing it toward you. Trust me these guys look down upon you for being a gay male.
>>
>>7776360
naww you stratht guys are ok
it the bisucms that are the tru problem
:>)
>>
>>7768539
>Also for some reason i dont see myself marrying a guy, what happens when he stops being that nice twink and turns into an older guy ? i dont like that.

and you wonder why gay guys dont date your kind ?

have never met a bi guy whos not a fucking pederast
>>
File: 1485647073895.jpg (29KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485647073895.jpg
29KB, 753x601px
>>7764835
same
>>
>>7764407
It's a good thing I don't identify as bi.
>>
>>7777049
>They're not one of us.
>Literally someone who has sex with men.
Are you fucking stupid? Or do you just have a massive victim complex like all the other cultural Marxist filth? Cry me a river, faggot.
I'm trying to wrap my head around this, someone WHO HAS SEX WITH MEN called you a fag, and instead of laughing, your first response was to get triggered and bitch about your poor wittle bwoken heart?
You got mad at someone who HAS HOMOSEXUAL SEX, because he said fag? And yet you have no problem with straight people using the word?
Keeping in mind that in the eyes of an actual homophobe, there is no difference between a bisexual person and a homosexual person: they're both hated because they both do the same thing homophobes hate, which is having sex with and being attracted to the same sex.
Also keeping in mind that statistically, you and most of your homo friends are likely bi as well, just that you greatly more attracted to men. I highly doubt you're a 6 on the Kinsey scale.
Leftists are actually mentally ill. I hope he dumped you for a girl, you deserve it you snowflake bitch boy. You sound absolutely unbearable to be around, and from the sounds of it, you likely caused the argument and then used the fact that he called you fag to get the emotional upper hand like the manipulative little shit you are. You probably scared him away from dating guys permanently because you're so much more of a melodramatic bitch than literal girls, kek. I mean shit, you hold a grudge worse than a fucking girl. Keep that up and you will die alone, and you will have it coming.
Fag, fag, faggity, FAGGOT.
>>
>>7764436
cuz gay guys are just a fuckhole
>>
>>7767111
yes
everyone who doesn't have a strictly monogamous relationship w/ their partner (whatever their gender or sex) is scum
>>
i don't really know if i'm bisexual or not.

i think some males are attractive and i had this fantasy of me having sex with a male friend for a couple of years. but it's just lust, i don't 'love' him.

i have never felt the same about a man as i've felt about certain women. i mean you know, the feeling of genuine and unconditional love.

i'm just really confused.
>>
>>7779484
A straight guy wouldn't have gay thought/fantaisies. So you're probably bi (like 1-3 on kinsey scale for the moment).
Don't be too worried about not having love at first sight for men: you might not have found the "right" guy. And most bi guys only like gay sex for sexual relationship tho.
>>
>>7779560
>while harboring private (and maybe subconscious) contempt for gay men.

As every gay does, stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>7764407
Because some "bisexuals" only like girls, tgirls, and femboys. They only like cis girls, "girls", and men who look like girls.

Or maybe it's that one bi guy that fell in love with anything but a cis woman because love transcends gender, then it just never happened again.
>>
File: taylor wants her D.jpg (93KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
taylor wants her D.jpg
93KB, 684x513px
>>7779796
we are narcisist by nature and many times we have some sort of mental illness (the type of bipolar, narcisim, and that kin of shit)

i'm bisexual and have a very short
temperament and sometimes i have rage attacks.
>>
File: rockhold p4p sexier fighter.jpg (115KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rockhold p4p sexier fighter.jpg
115KB, 769x1024px
>>7779876
many bisexuals are "50%/50%" and many even if have a preference likes both, men and women, sometimes their taste for their "unprefered" gender expands like this happening to me, that with the time i find attractive more and more men that look like men.

pic relate.
>>
>>7779796
OH FUCK NO!
All of this,
>bisexuals look down on us
>bisexuals resent us
>bisexuals are jealous of our victim status
The fuck you get to say we are projecting!
>>
>>7780221
>men that look like men.
>pic relate.

men that look like men
with dildos in their shorts.
>>
>>7764407
>Why do you call bisexuals "biscum"?

Because they can't commit.
They tell you what you want to hear so they can get in your pants and then they disappear.
This is why they are called bi-scum.
>>
>>7780290
Fuck you man. My relationships usually last 5+ years and not one has ended due to a lack of faithfulness on my part.
>>
File: i want to suck rockhold dick.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i want to suck rockhold dick.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7780280
to be honest, i don't notice it until now......

probably photoshop.
>>
>>7779796
>Why do bis have to project so damn much?

Keep that straight acting up, in order to be better than those flamboyant fags.
>>7780223
>The fuck you get to say we are projecting!

We are not projecting, you do exactly the same things that you accuse us of doing.

>>7780290
>Because they can't commit.
>They tell you what you want to hear so they can get in your pants and then they disappear.
>This is why they are called bi-scum.

Again, gays do the exact same things. But somehow when we do it, it is worse.
>>
>>7780598
I don't accuse any group of jack shit!
>>
>>7780612

This isn't about you faggot, this is about how and why each group perceives the other. For every generalization there are always exceptions.
>>
>>7764491
For the same reasons anyone deserves it.
>>
>>7765639
>all men who identify with a certain sexual orientation behave a certain way because sexual orientation says more about a person than their sexual orientation.
>>
>>7781736
>because sexual orientation means something more than sexual orientation
>>
File: 367953.png (344KB, 764x476px) Image search: [Google]
367953.png
344KB, 764x476px
>>7764407
ISTHATTOTSUKAISPOT
>>
>>7776623
Source on that?

Assuming it's reliable (which isn't smart, but whatever), I'd assume it might be that people confident enough to be openly bisexual are more likely to be confident enough to transgress laws and other social norms?

>>7776963
>Bisexuals should be called out for gaybashing when it happens.

Sure, that's true.

>>7779280
>This edge boy

You're acting very simple.

>>7780633
>For every generalization there are always exceptions.

Yes. And sometimes to the point where it no longer becomes useful to rely on the generalization.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.