[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Malmo unironically the shittiest city to live in as /lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is Malmo unironically the shittiest city to live in as /lgbt/ in the west?

Not kidding it is shit, literal sharia law streets
>>
>>7763877
Stop making fucking shit up, if the place seriously had some proactive diversity, we'd have heard of a profound event, like in Orlando!
>>
Malmö is literal SJW heaven, it's basically just one big joke here in Sweden. Have some acquaintances who moved there with the entire fucking package of redhead dreads, ultra vegan lifestyle, polygamy, leftist activists, dumpstring, overly protective and accepting of any kinds of group.
>>
>>7765689
Ultra feminist, female friend I had moved there to study.

She told me about how Arab immigrants won't learn the language, how she witnessed beating their women and how the center of the city is becoming an always growing Arab market.

And still she loves this place and does not see any contradictions with her feminist world view.
>>
>>7765689
>Malmö is literal SJW heaven
There are few SJW's livinging there though. SD support goes through the roof in most (((diverse))) areas. The obligatory crime-ridden hellhole suburb of my city for example had about the same percentage of SD voters as native swedes (40%)
>>
>>7763877
The pic looks nice. Old and gallant buildings and I don't see any nonwhites.

How about you show some pics of these so often mentioned but never shown Sharia law zones where only muslims live by Sharia law...

Wait, there are no such pictures because these regions don't exist? Oy vey, you just fooled yourself.
>>
>>7767415
this
>>
File: Pernilla_Malmo-1120x840.jpg (443KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
Pernilla_Malmo-1120x840.jpg
443KB, 1120x840px
>>7767415
>>7773426
Presumably, for starters kinda like this...
>>
File: 1280px-Holma,_Malmö.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Holma,_Malmö.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
...or this.
>>
>>7774735
>satellite dishes on balconies

yes, that is a real cesspool
sideeye.jpg
>>
>>7774733
>>7774735
>Apartment blocks

?????

Just like any other city then
>>
>>7763877
Unless you live in a housing project no one gives a fuck, like most of the western world.
>>
A family member of mine lived in Malmö. In Rosengården, which is the big immigrant/poor/student housing area.

In the three years they lived there they heard one gun shot in the near vicinity to their home but besides that had no absurd experiences. There were a couple of pricks living in their building, some Swedish, some foreign. Some were nice people, they were lucky with their immediate neighbors, they lived door to door with a Chinese couple, a student from Bosnia and a single mom refugee and her kids from one of the Arabian countries, no complaints.
>>
>>7774780
Ahh, but that can be oh so handy for receiving Al Jazeera, Al Arabiya and Al Alam broadcasts for guidance to stay vigilant against each other ... and of course have a little bit of fun lobbing grenades at each other too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.