[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This honestly seems like the best place to ask for reasons soooo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 1484323358158.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1484323358158.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
This honestly seems like the best place to ask for reasons soooo

How do I do eat da pussi boss?
Are there any sure fire techniques that work all the time every time?
My gf doesn't like fingering for some reason any thing else I can do with my hands?

Please help before I make a fool of myself
>>
>Please help before I make a fool of myself
Too late

>2017
>not worshipping cock

Get rekt dyke
>>
>>7763088
>How do I do eat da pussi boss?
Suck on it.

>My gf doesn't like fingering
You're probably doing it wrong.

Don't "fingerbang" her, instead rub her in little circles, kind of like you're a DJ at the club and her vagina is a spinning record and you're trying to make that cool sound
>>
>>7763360
>The year of 2017
>Not abandoning dick
>Implying I'm a woman
>Implying I'm a man
>Implying I exist
>>
File: screaming internally.png (7KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.png
7KB, 800x800px
>eat da pussi boss
>>
Write the alphabet wit ya tongue, son. When you hit the right letter stick with it.
>>
File: 1480711798245.png (98KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480711798245.png
98KB, 315x332px
>>7763088
Start gently and slowly, lick her lips and the hood, find a rhythm, and gradually speed it up. Kissing and sucking on it works too, just pretend like it's a mouth and make out. As for your hands, if she isn't into fingering, maybe try holding hers while you're munching, or just rub and squeeze her thighs/butt/hips/waist depending on the position you're in and what's within reach. Many girls I've been with like it when you scratch them very lightly (like just running your nails along their skin) so you could try some of that. If you're doing it right, it'll be a little tiring, so you can take a quick break from tongue action by kissing the nearby areas (her pubis mons, inner thighs) and decorate them with hickeys for her to remember you by!

Happy eating, anon
>>
File: 1485233345940.png (193KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
1485233345940.png
193KB, 310x329px
>>7764302
>>7764249
>>7763386
I appreciate you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.