[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think crossdressing is slowly turning me into a tranny. overall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1477766481777.jpg (74KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1477766481777.jpg
74KB, 500x573px
i think crossdressing is slowly turning me into a tranny.
overall im a normal dude (masculine) taking away the crossdressing and AGP variants of my sexuality.
i dont wanna be a hon in 10 years time. My sexuality is 100% AGP or sissy or whatever the fuck it goes by nowadays, ive never jerked it to either men or women so i think thats why im prone to obsessing over it.

anyone went/going through this?
>>
>>7759068
just go to a gender therapist ffs

whats up with this contingent of people asking stupid questions lately
>>
>>7759073
As board traffic increases, thread quality decreases.
>>
>>7759073
>>7759081
EY! why you niggers attacking my thread!

I thought this was a family friendly environment, hence the blue board designation.

I guess it should be called blue balled.
>>
>>7759068
your life is a mirrage. just do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>7759068
enjoy your kink,
go to /mtfg/ and have a look at tranny life

>>7759073
>people asking stupid questions lately
this is rather tame vs the regular crap seen here
>>
>>7759068
take hormones and grow boobs and soft skin its soooooo good
>>
>>7759179
this
also cute soft face
>>
>>7759179
But boobs won't shrink back in case the ridicule from growing them turns out to be too much
>>
>>7759068
Anon that picture triggers my AGP.

One thing that concerns me is that you don't want to be a hon in 10 years. This implys that you actually care about how femme your body looks.

Do you enjoy being a dude generally? Estrogen may interfere with your male life.

From what you describe you sound like an asexual AGP.
>>
>>7759418

They do shrink off of estrogen. I'm not sure to what degree because I'm not trying to get rid of my long-awaited tiddies.
>>
>>7759491
I dont really enjoy being a dude but i don't really put in the effort to be happy either. My misery is likely me not doing enough productive or healthy stuff and instead browsing the webs 24/7.

And usually i care for the female body thing when im crossdressing to get off. I just feel very out of place and ugly whenever i try to girlify myself and that makes me sad for the time i spend crossdressing and a few hours after.

If i dont crossdress and i just keep my fantasies in a mental bubble i'm usually fine however.

And about the pic, yeah its a great AGP picture. I love how delicate and weak the kid looks compared to the fairies.
>>
hello
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.