[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell if I'm really gay, or just a straight guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: thepair.jpg (354KB, 1696x855px) Image search: [Google]
thepair.jpg
354KB, 1696x855px
How do I tell if I'm really gay, or just a straight guy in denial? What are the signs of being gay? I'm actually mtf transgender taking hormones but most people still think I'm just an *extremely* femme gay boy, so for this post I just refer to myself as a gay male for simplicity.

Never had the motivation to make myself attractive to girls (things like bodybuilding, growing facial hair, developing a smooth personality), however I do put intense effort into the things needed to be attractive to guys (clothes, eyebrow grooming, growing out hair).

What if I really did all this because it's so hard for straight men to get with straight women? Women are very picky and put importance in social status and money instead of looks. What if I just brainwashed myself into being attracted to men because they're so easy to get with? I don't even know.
>>
>>7758179
Just trust your genitals. Do women make your penis hard? No? Do men? Well there you go.
>>
>>7758197
This
And if your making more effort to impress guys them women, there's a subconscious reason for that I would think. ;)
>>
>>7758179
>What if I just brainwashed myself into being attracted to men because they're so easy to get with?
I have been asking myself exactly this for a few months! It could be bisexuality but you're choosing the path of least resistance. Guys are way easier. Girls are picky af. You hit the nail on the head, anon.
>>
>>7758783
Not sure if it's because girls are picky af, or because due to my hormone problem (low testosterone, trutrans feminized in the womb so only 5' 7" and 110 lbs and tiny-boned manlet), i'm completely unattractive to straight girls and only have hope with men.

Even though girls are picky AF, straight men are motivated enough to get ass that they work quite hard to make themselves appealing to girls. They say that women run the world because everything men do is solely to get laid. If your drive to get ass and tits isn't strong enough to do those things (work hard in college and get rich or bodybuild), does that mean you're gay?
>>
>>7758197
>Just trust your genitals. Do women make your penis hard? No? Do men? Well there you go.
Not OP what if neither make my penis hard but certain other thoughts do?
>>
>>7758179
>What if I really did all this because it's so hard for straight men to get with straight women? Women are very picky and put importance in social status and money instead of looks. What if I just brainwashed myself into being attracted to men because they're so easy to get with? I don't even know.

this fucking feel has been killing me for weeks
that maybe I'm just another dumb AGP failed male
I wish I were trutrans
>>
>>7762138
Where do you live bb?
>>
>>7758197
Both do, but bisexuality doesn't exist... so I'm up shit creek.
>>
>>7767945
all sexualities are a form of bisexuality
anyway, who gives a shit, why put a label on it
>>
>What if I just brainwashed myself into being attracted to men because they're so easy to get with?

Please someone give advice on this because it's killing me ;-;
>>
>>7762138
i feel like we are in the gay autism matrix
>>
>>7762138
The questions about motivation are good. I have to mull those over for a bit.
>>
>>7771660
Follow the white rabbit.
>>
>>7758197
I don't trust arousal 100%. "I can't have it so I don't want it."
>>
Hey guys, I'm straight...no, I swear I am...and I just wanted to point out how awesome and intelligent and totally realistic and possible OP's idea is. It doesn't read like a strung out meth addict trailer park trash street preacher's drunken ramblings at all.
>>
>>7762138
This I am the same way except I'm 5'4 and bisexual from a young age, and sort of had desires to be a girl at a young age, but what pushed me to transition was that every straight girl didn't want to be with me or even showed interest, hell some are bigger than me, but when I used to begin presenting before with makeup and stuff I got a whole bunch of straight guys that wanted to be with me. Maybe I tricked myself too. Maybe that's why I can't find happiness in my transition like some other transgirls do when they start hrt i want to be a dreamgirl instead of a regular girl. should I keep going with this?
>>
>>7771704
>molehills
Your brain: IT`S A FUCKEN MOUNTAIN
>>
>>7771678
do or do not
there is no cake
>>
>>7771721
Random words! Nonsensical Bullshito no Jutsu!
>>
>>7771743
You're not wrong.
>>
>>7771678
I did...
I really wanna fuck that rabbit
>>
File: 1424834013738.gif (477KB, 244x199px) Image search: [Google]
1424834013738.gif
477KB, 244x199px
>>7767945

>bisexuality doesn't exist

good one anon. Do you even Kinsey scale bro?
>>
File: thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg (57KB, 901x1047px) Image search: [Google]
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg
57KB, 901x1047px
>>7758179

>Women are very picky and put importance in social status and money instead of looks

Its all of the above anon. Usually below 35ish muscles, good dick, and confidence is more important. After 35 money starts mattering more.
>>
>>7758179
>>7758783
I'm glad that there are other people who have had similar problems. I've come to accept myself a bisexual but I wonder if I "forced" myself into it. There was definitely a time when I was only attracted to women, but my romantic pursuits were unsuccessful, and I feel like I "forced" myself to like guys too.

Regardless of the cause I think dicks are hot now, although I didn't always think so.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.