[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf >go to women's march that's been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 24

File: transphobia.jpg (129KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
transphobia.jpg
129KB, 640x363px
>be mtf
>go to women's march that's been going on because of trump election
>have been to a few
>at all of them there's this 1 group of fucking bitches
>they give me dirty looks
>straight up say I shouldn't be there
>vagina = woman to them
>"since you're not actually a woman you just can't understand!"
>ignorant offensive bullshit like that
>not the only mtf at these rallies
>they harass others for not "actually being women"

Like it hurts so much more coming from a place where I used to feel safe and accepted.
>>
>>7756916
Serves you right for going there in the first place. Uncle Toms like you should try living in Mexico or Libya for a while and see how you like it before voting to turn a civilized country into that.
>>
>>7756940
how does a woman going to a women's march equate to being an Uncle Tom?
>>
>>7756916
Actually she has a point. Stuff like abortion and birth control do not effect you at all and likely never will. They're still bitches though.
>>
>>7756940
>implying any american women are alive that faced that level of oppression and also at a rally

Any that are alive are at home eating mashed oatmeal and go to bed at 7. Transwomen face the same oppression as women, and ontop of the oppression we face for being lgbt.

All in all you shouldn't turn people away who showed up to support the cause. That just turns any protest into another game of the oppression olympics.
>>
>>7756916
feminist transmisandry op.
>>
Maybe they don't want prison trannies trying to piggyback real womens issues just so they can get more validation about their poor life choices.

I don't blame them at all.
>>
>>7756964
So because it doesn't directly affect her it means she should turn her back on cis women?
>>
File: pepe_meme'd.jpg (141KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_meme'd.jpg
141KB, 803x688px
>>7756916
>going to the women's marches
>expecting them to be tolerant and rational people
>>
>>7756964
Loads of women's issues like parenting rights and the "financial abortion" can apply to trans women.
>>
I somehow doubt that happened given there were plenty of gay people there as well as men
>>
>>7756976
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>7756957
>not wanting to make america white again
Being a traitor to the Fuhrer is what anon is talking about. The purge can't come soon enough.
>>
>>7756999
How is nazism or white supremacy any different from feminist or female supremacy?

They are both the same thing just with a different random group they are obsessed over.
>>
>>7756999
your a living meme
>>
Kill yourself leftist cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x700px
>>7756964

I'm not an mtf

but be fair abortion is incredibly easy to get compared to hormones and it's subsidized.

And contraceptives are all taxpayer paied and given otc for anyone over 12 despite the high risk.

And the prochoice people are all hypocrites who oppose all body autonomy exept abortion and contraceptives, then they just tax everyone else for it.

So really, defining planned parenthood, ending te subsidies and putting very harsh restrictions hoops to jump through for them is perfectly just and fair.

After all pro choice is anti-body autonomy, so why should I pay them when they want to ban me from having control over my body?

Voted for trump btw and I'm glad he's crippling planned parenthood and the pro choice hypocrites for this Tbh
>>
>>7757022
Hey, just so you know, I voted trump just to get back at those pro choose hypocrites who insist body autonomy and anything unatural if it isn't called abortion is evil and must be banned.

He hasn't disappointed, good riddance to planned parenthood
>>
File: 1472788023752.png (80KB, 226x233px) Image search: [Google]
1472788023752.png
80KB, 226x233px
>>7757026
>After all pro choice is anti-body autonomy
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
>>
The problem with TERFs is that most of them don't even understand what gender dysphoria is in the first place.
They think it's one of the following
1. Extreme body image issues, this one probably comes from trans platitudes about "feeling uncomfortable in my own skin" etc.
2. Being "hypergay" where you are so GNC that you transition because you feel like an outcast. This -does- happen sadly, but it's not the reason most people transition and those people that do often are the only ones who have trans regret
3. AGP, which exists, but it's not exclusive to trans women and certainly doesn't necessarily drive people to trans.

Basically they all see transgender as bullshit motivated by things other than gender dysphoria. Meanwhile gender dysphoria is none of those things, it's a very different kind of discomfort related to the hormones in one's blood and often one's genitalia, and it's not well understood by science but it's pretty much been established that transition is the best way to deal with it.
>>
>>7757026
I'm sorry, I must be missing something, because I can't figure out what forms of body autonomy pro choice people are supposedly against?
>>
>>7757056
What about the bodily autonomy of the unborn baby?

>inb4 "human in early stage of life is not human yet because I say so"
>>
>>7757097
>"human in early stage of life is not human yet because I say so"

I don't see what's wrong with this argument. The thing is barely conscious.
>>
>>7757097
it's a parasite at that point
>>
>>7757097
I am not a fan of abortion personally but I think there is a line when something should be considered human. Some adults probably don't meet these requirements.
I don't think abortion should be illegal up to a point, but the government should not be funding any of it.
>>
>>7757097
Unborn babies, by definition, do not have body autonomy. They can not act autonomously from a host.
>>
>>7757056
Please, the people stealing taxpayer money for contraceptive mandates and pushing mandates and Cadillac taxes to pay for them which by the way utterly destroyed good health plans that would've covered hrt and surgery, also happen to near universally oppose people doing things like taking hormones or anything like surgery unless those happen to be called contraceptives and abortion.

And by the way if you sneak black market hrt when you're under 18 that's the ultimate evil according to them.

They say I have no rights, were nothing more than slaves that provide money. And planned parenthood has been anti autonomy historically too.

I can't stand that level of hypocrisy. These people deserve no money and their rights deserve no more than what I have
>>
>>7757094
Hrt, surgery, anything that alters looks or chanes the body from its telos

The only exeption is abortion. It's an inexplicable ideology
>>
>>7757103
>>7757107
>>7757110
When an egg is fertilized, a new unique strand of HUMAN DNA is created. It is absolutely a new human life from that moment forward. You can rationalize it all you want but the scientific fact is that a new human life has been created at that moment.

Also, if you murder a pregnant woman, they will charge you with double homicide. Triple if she was carrying twins.

>>7757114
Now this is actually true, yet deliberately killing the unborn baby is obviously robbing it of any opportunity to experience bodily autonomy.
>>
>>7757116
>These people deserve no money and their rights deserve no more than what I have

The biggest problem you will find is that most of these people always speak of group rights, PoC rights, LGBT rights ect... Rights are not codified in the USA for groups, but for the individual person. The narrative that groups have rights (let me put on my tinfoil for a moment) is to help with the marxist agenda of class only they are changing the names of the classes. You're less likely to see them speak about the prols vs the bourgeois, but black vs white vs fags vs everyone else and so on.
No one should have more rights than you and according to our constitution (assuming USA) they do not. Unfortunately our govt is way out line and has been for quite some time. People in our generation hardly notice it.
>>
>>7757114
>>7757103
You can kill as many babies as you want but it should be criminnal for a 17yo to take some cypro?
>>
File: bitchy smug.jpg (10KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
bitchy smug.jpg
10KB, 193x261px
>>"since you're not actually a woman you just can't understand!"
Hon BTFO
>>
>>7757150
I'm pro-trans and pro-abortion tho
>>
>>7757131
>Also, if you murder a pregnant woman, they will charge you with double homicide
Wrong.
>>
>>7757131
Having a right to life is not simply just having human DNA the reasoning for rights is based on volitional consciousness, which an embryo does not have. However I personally would not want pay for and would not support a friend having an abortion. I don't think that it is ethical. I can see how some people think that it is if we define rights in this way. Though I don't think I have read anything that our govt has put out to define rights like this they really do not seem to care were the concept comes from because we just say we get them from god or nature. So as far as the govt is concerned maybe DNA is the factor that counts. idk rambling at this point.
>>
File: gubmint git out.jpg (30KB, 565x346px) Image search: [Google]
gubmint git out.jpg
30KB, 565x346px
You know what's truly ironic? MEN and people who never had a womb deciding where it's okay or not for a woman to have an abortion.

Get your hands off our vaginas you filthy creeps. Same goes for the government reeeeee!
>>
>>7757169
shit i'm sorry if this is completely off topic but you just really made me think about something that i've thought A LOT about. At what point should AI get rights? Or never? Not human, just robots, so they never get any rights? Rights but less than human? Less than animals? They're appliances? What?
>>
>>7757177
Whats more ironic is when women claim to be more than vaginas but then claim to be merely walking vaginas.
>>
>>7757177
It's just people saying you have no right to taxpayer funds and holding you to account on your positions on body autonomy

If your platform claims that body autonomy is evil and all lgbt people should be banned from having controll over their body, then why should you get body autonomy?

Isn't that against your religion? You should be thankful people make you practice what you preach
>>
>>7757180
Ai could never be sentient because they lack a spirit unless they figure out how to draw and trap a spirit into a half organic/robotic brain.
>>
>>7757168
It does depend when state you're in.

>>7757169
As far as I'm concerned, all human beings have human rights, including in the earliest stages of a human being's life, regardless of consciousness. This seems self-evident to me.

>>7757177
The unborn baby's body is inside your body but NOT a part of your body. It has its own body.
>>
>>7757169
>However I personally would not want pay for and would not support a friend having an abortion
Different anon here. Let's say the government shouldn't fund abortions or make any laws on it but what about birth control pills? Would you be okay with the government (i.e. tax payers/you) sponsoring sex education and programs on pregnancy prevention (for the sake of not having abortion later on)?
>>
>>7756916
Its your fault for contradicting your own interests, you can't support trans people and feminism when feminism works to raise women up soley by trampling over other minorities like gay and trans peeps.
>>
>>7757169
I don't want government to pay for abortions but I do think people should be able to get them. Like it's really simple to me, I don't want a baby. Why the fuck should that be forced upon me? Sex feels good plain and simple. Accidents happen. That doesn't mean I should be punished for the rest of my life because of one. Kids are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7757177
vagina =/= woman that's the point of this thread

It was just derailed into a political discussion.
>>
>>7757202
>I don't want a baby
Then don't create one.

>Accidents happen.
That is entirely on you.

>Kids are annoying as fuck.
I agree with you on that one. Nonetheless, you should not have the right to deliberately kill a human being just because it is in the earliest stage of its life. If you refuse to care for your offspring, then you should give it up to the care of the state.
>>
>>7757197
They absolutely shouldn't.

I don't get my Meds for free, so why should I be impoverished to pay for people who hate us and our existence with their freebies.

That and the contraceptive mandate and subsidies were payed for by premium hikes and Cadillac taxes that made good insurance plans that could've covered hrt and surgery go nearly extinct
>>
>>7757180
That is pretty interesting, I think there is a level of conception of your own existence that qualifies any entity to rights AI, animal, Aliens. he comment I made in an abortion post was that volitional consciousness ( a conscience with it's ow will) was the qualifying factor.
Can AI perceive that it exists and all that it means to know this (which we don't even fully understand if at all) and act in the world accordingly? I imagine some day it will.
Not sure If I am doing a good job here but I hope that answers somewhat what I think about.
In short yes at some point AI will likely be advanced enough to acquire rights.
>>
>>7756916
Tbqh if a cis woman says to you, tell her to fuck off and keep including yourself in their cis women groups

Seriously, women do this all the time with any other group they do not belong. Just try and piss them off more until you are included.
>>
>>7757202
I think the regulations for getting an abortion should involve just as much rigor and expensive councling as the ones for srs and ffs. After all, how can you tell if someone is terminating and won't regret it later.

Also, it should be illegal for any abortions or contraception a under 18 since they don't have agency and the mortality is much higher
>>
>>7757197
>>7757202
Look http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/132/4/663
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025417/

Contraceptives are extremely dangerous. Especially for minors. One in 2000 has an embolisim that ends in either death or permenant disability.

Is it okay to do something that ends in the deaths of many hundreds of teens each year?
>>
>>7757197
No, I don't think the govt should be in the business of redistributing wealth what ever the thing is they are giving out to do it.
I can see however that in order to get to that stage there would have to be a transition period where they moved out of providing those services and I would support that, starting with abortion.
>>
>>7757195
>As far as I'm concerned, all human beings have human rights, including in the earliest stages of a human being's life, regardless of consciousness. This seems self-evident to me.

I am of a similar mind on this, but I think we need to take seriously and try to come up with answers for what is this magic thing that gives a being rights. On anon asked about AI and soon we will have to define this with a lot more clarity. For now however I am with you on abortion.
>>
I think all babies should be aborted. Some shouldceven be aborted retroactively.

This is a good candidate:
>>7757262
>>
>>7757281
>soon we will have to define this with a lot more clarity
Perhaps we will. It seems to me just as likely that AI will never progress beyond simple parroting programs.

Still, even if AI really never happens, the question of where human rights "come from" deserves be taken very seriously for its own sake.
>>
>>7757289
We that is not nice.
Being edgy, being a nihilist, then wishing death on others. I think you might want to look in the mirror, the one you hate, is you.
>>
>>7757251
stop spelling badly you lithuanian cunt

second point: lots of medical treatments have inherent risk but it is largely marginal, and i am a scientist myself: cherry picking a few scholarly articles or government statements on the risks of a drug is misleading.

final point: by "minors" you are literally referring to 12+ and basically that is the majority of people who are having risky sexual contact. if anything contraception should be mandatory in order to reduce the number of welfare recipients and the decay of the nuclear family. teen moms are a blight not worth encouraging to exist.
>>
>>7757195
>It does depend when state you're in.
True.
>>
>>7757301
I agree, I think that the largest problem we have now is that we are not defining rights, and defining who/what has them. This to me is largely why the people pushing for group rights have so much traction. People don't know what a right is and what it was intended for. It is probably the single most important issue that no one is talking about because the path we take on this will define our civilization.
>>
>>7757221
>why should I be impoverished to pay for people who hate us and our existence with their freebies
Because maybe perhaps, and let me appeal to your inner Nazi, you don't want a pack of feral dindus running around causing mayhem?
>>
So i'm just a gay man, not trans or anything, but i'm pretty sure even with hormones and the surgery you still can't have kids right? Isn't having an abortion impossible for a trans person? Why are we fighting over this so much lol I don't think any gays or trans people on this board have to worry about abortions ever.
>>
>>7757348
Bisexuals though, anon.
>>
>>7757307
Radical support of abortion is actually the most conservative thing one can do: it means reducing overpopulation, encouraging family planning, producing constructive family structures, and reducing the necessity of welfare programs.

It is bizarre that "responsibility" coming before "sacred angel fetuses" is "nihilism." It seems the worst ideas always come from religious zealots- nuts- who support irrational policies without any basis in fact. Abortion used to be supported by Christians until a big push in the early 1900's to help spread their faith through generational converts, i.e. "let's shit out a bunch of kids like the Islamic people and indoctrinate them to shit out kids too; even if they're poor, more people go to heaven and vote the way we want!!!" Yay, golly gee, what a great way to shit up a country.

This pedestrian urge to save a thing that isn't a person is like a child attached to a stuffed animal; however, even an adorable inanimate object can bring more joy than some chromosomally deficient, inbred, genetic disease-riddled angel face child who will eat up tax dollars even though the damn thing was born with what amounts to no frontal lobe. This is what people are "saving:" lives that are constant pain and borderline not human. It is exactly why every family thinks their brain dead or autistic child is "special." They contribute nothing to the world and suffer their entire lives because mom and dad have such deep Freudian issues that they must necessarily project them onto a child they detest to feel better about their empty, shallow lives.
>>
>>7757348
It is possible to think and have a discussion about ethical questions that may not directly concern you. Because there is often a moral or ethical precept in play in the discussion and those precepts are interesting and what are important.
>>
>>7757361
>a thing that isn't a person
>borderline not human
There is no grey are when it comes to being a human or being a person. An unborn baby is a human being with its own body and its own unique DNA pattern. It is scientific fact that this is a homo sapiens in the earliest stage of its life. All human beings are persons no matter how early in their life cycle, no matter what deformities they may suffer and no matter what any edgy retards like you may say about.
>>
>>7757361
Mate, I was not trying to be conservative or Christian that does not have any affect on my thought process here. It was not about touting some groups official stance on the issue.

You last paragraph is a tirade about how people are all terrible and stupid and evil. And yes you are being nihilistic you think that all people fit your description in paragraph 3 and that they should not exist or breed farther and that their lives do not matter. They might not to you, but their lives are important to them, and luckily they don't have to give a damn about you. People are not like you describe in my experience, and if it is in yours, you are only projecting.
>>
>>7757394
Projecting the environment you live in that is. Get out of it there are better places and people to be around.
>>
>>7757087
Gender dysphoria is a misfitting between what the brain expects the body to be like, and what it really is like, and a misfitting between the person's gender role assigned by society, and what they internally feel their gender role is. For some it is weak, and for others it is strong.
>>
>>7757233
>I think the regulations for getting an abortion should involve just as much rigor and expensive councling as the ones for srs and ffs.
What regulations? There are none here in the US.
>Also, it should be illegal for any abortions or contraception a under 18 since they don't have agency and the mortality is much higher
Kids will fuck, and make lots of babies. The Just Say No campaign under Reagan proved that.
>>
>>7757313
It's hardly a treatment when 99% of the time it isn't preventing harm or death And those papers are probably on the optimistic side, the French and other Europeans already banned their generation contraceptives because of excessive deaths
>literally referring to 12+

Contraceptives don't prevent infections and you're a complete hypocrite because you opose those same 12+ taking GnRH hormone blockers even though those are safe, reversible and have never killed anyone.

I love the prolife because they force you to be morally consistent. There is no reason why deadly kid killing contraceptives should be OTC when safe GnRH are restricted and should be banned by your stance
>>
>>7757563
>There are none
really? Because even informed consent involves more costly testing, wait and more councling than abortion at even the most restrictive states do. Plus there are way more abortion centers.

So in fairness, lengthen the wait add psych evaluations and other costly delays for abortion till the wait period at least matches IC.

Also many red states have no IC clinics so close abortion centers till there are no more than IC. If it bothers people, they can replace the closed ones with ones that require many months of psych at a cost of thousands to get abortions. Also should have old men forcing the women to act like stepford wives BC that's the norm for getting hrt in non IC.

And even then it's still much more liberal than the requirements for surgery. So really abortion should be a thing that takes years of advance planing and a fortune in psych visits.
>>
>>7757617
sounds good to me. fuck cisfeminist scum
>>
Making abortion hard or illegal is just a way to keep the poor poor, and reduce women to poverty and or housewife roles only. Even the bible says life begins at the first breath, not before. Before then it is treated as property.

>>7757617
>informed consent
is still at the will of the provider. Some docs will prescribe with no tests & no counseling. Some will do the counseling and testing the same day. That is what I got the first time around. There are no regulations in the US. It all goes by what the doctor and clinic is willing to do. Many follow WPATH, but that is only a published set of guidelines. It has no weight in law.
>>
Kids as young as 1st grade take hormones/hormone blockers sometimes.

>>7751289
>>
>>7757703
>keep the poor poor
these are the same people who stop at nothing to outlaw my body autonomy. I won't give money to a group that wants to take away every bit of controll I have over my body. Let them live what they preach.

Those are nonexistent in many red states. And testing and screening you pay for out of pocket is still universal, so abortion is far easier.

So we still need to shut abortion clinics till they are extinct in many states. And you can replace them with ones who use the standards of care and need a couple thousand out of pocket in months of therapy to get a chance at an abortion.
>>
>>7756999
Or maybe because it is a women's march ran by a Shariah cunt who mocks victims of female genital mutilation? I dunno. #NaziPunch #FakeNews Educate Myself, right?
>>
>>7757717
Insane liar, not only do they not give hormones at that age but they don't give blockers and those would do nothing. That was just a kid crossdressing.

They do give blockers at that age but for precious puberty and it saves kids from becoming deformed dwarves.

This is more proof the pro choice movement can't sustain its goals with facts. It needs to invent insane arguments like GNRH that do nothing at that age to have any argument.

Thank god they'll defund those liars at PP
>>
>>7757717
They would do nothing at that age medically. That anon is confused or the kid has some other issue going on, plus it's a second hand story. The anon doesn't even work with the kid, it's a friend that does.
>>
>>7757006
Women are indisputably the "inferior" gender, if it comes to that. They are needed to create the next generation; but they sacrifice civilization-building talents (as a group) for that. Without women, sure, we'd die out. But what's a life living in the mud? And that's about what we'd have without men.

But wtf does wanting the founding stock and culture of your nation to remain the same have to do with "white supremacy"?! Nobody is proposing invading fucking Kenya, you idiot. No one is suggesting whites ruling over non-whites. You realize there's more to the concept of supremacy than in-group loyalty?

I can't wait until this last bullshit strawman whine falls on deaf ears for the majority of people, and opposition to nationalism collapses completely.
>>
File: 1479185442028.jpg (29KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479185442028.jpg
29KB, 500x380px
>she thinks men have ever been "accepted" by feminists
>>
>>7756916

Daddy Trump will protect you. Don't fall for the intersectionalist lies.
>>
>>7757131
LOL, something isn't "life" because it contains DNA. A bone contains DNA. Go dig up some bones in a graveyard; they aren't "life."

Nothing without an independently functioning nervous system could possibly be considered its own life. There's dispute over when that is, but it is most certainly NOT at conception.
>>
>>7757920

>Nothing without an independently functioning nervous system could possibly be considered its own life.

Kek what. Single-celled organisms don't have nerves.
>>
>>7757920
Are you seriously comparing a newly created human being to a corpse?
>>
File: TR-8R.jpg (54KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
TR-8R.jpg
54KB, 677x960px
>>7756999
>MFW Trump is likely going to be impeached for treason due to the Flynnghazi shenanigans
>>7757026
Abortion isn't subsidized by the government you stooge, it's funded entirely by private donations. Its all the other stuff that Planned Parenthood does that's covered by federal funding- stuff like HIV testing. But hey, have fun getting rid of that, enjoy your AIDS.
>And the prochoice people are all hypocrites who oppose all body autonomy exept abortion and contraceptives
How exactly are pro-choice people against bodily autonomy? The only people like that I've ever seen are TERFs who make up a tiny minority, much smaller than the number of conservatives who want to prevent trans health care.
>>
>>7758322
what is a TERF I keep seeing that acronym.
>>
>>7758348
"Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist"
Basically, extra-crazy feminists who hate trannies and think that they're trying to "invade women's spaces" and such, and deny current medical science about trans people.
I have mixed opinions of the more moderate feminists, but these guys can go fuck themselves. Thankfully they're a tiny minority within their own movement.
>>
>>7758322
>Abortion isn't subsidized by the government you stoog
PP gets billions in medicare payments, it's profits from that lets it subsidize abortion. Doesn't matter what they were earmarked as, money is money.
>>
>>7758348
Mostly just a lot of the femboys here
>>
>Talking about getting shit on by terfs
Every post afterward:
>Muh leftist conspiracy
>Muh white supremacy
>Planned parenthood is bad because someone made me sad about hormones once.
>Cucks
Jesus christ, you people are fucking insane whinny faggots.
No wonder the Right and religionfags want to wipe us all out.
>>
File: crooked hillary.jpg (841KB, 1920x1461px) Image search: [Google]
crooked hillary.jpg
841KB, 1920x1461px
>>7758322
>>MFW Trump is likely going to be impeached for treason due to the Flynnghazi shenanigans

>mfw a simple phone call with the Russian ambassador is now 'treason'
>mfw President Trump didn't even make the phone call
>mfw Secretary Clinton supported al-Qaeda
>>
>>7756916
If they don't want your support then fuck em' lol. It won't 'affect you', right?.

>HURR SUPPORT WOMEN
"Okay I'm here to support women"
>YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Leave it to your average cis woman to be this fucking entitled.
>>
>>7756916
Don't worry. I'm a trans man, and I don't understand them either.
>>
>>7758403
that's must be who OP met then
>>
So uh you guys realize birth control does more than just prevent pregnancy right? Like it has other medical effects that a woman would want.
>>
>>7757960
I was discussing this with a coworker, and belatedly thought of this afterward. You're right. My rule there doesn't apply to very simple organisms.

But as long as we're talking mammals...yeah, it's not life without a nervous system.

>>7757988
Not even a corpse. Bones.

The criterion mentioned was having a unique set of DNA, after all.

>>7759074
Yeah, that tends to get forgotten.
>>
>>7759205
>mammals...yeah, it's not life without a nervous system
That's not how it works. Obviously the newly conceived human being is a living thing, it is growing... you are doing mental gymnastics to avoid acknowleding that it is a person, simply in the earliest stage of life.

>The criterion mentioned was having a unique set of DNA
I emphasize that merely proof that these cells are from that moment forward a new person, no longer merely the sex organs of the mother and father. I did not thik there was any controversy that it was in fact alive.
>>
>>7759241
>>7757131
>When an egg is fertilized, a new unique strand of HUMAN DNA is created. It is absolutely a new human life from that moment forward. You can rationalize it all you want but the scientific fact is that a new human life has been created at that moment.
Not the anon you were responding to, but its silly to claim that a fetus would be considered a valid human being at the point when its essentially little more than a bacteria with some human DNA floating around in it, I'm amazed there are people who take the "life begins at conception" stance seriously without resorting to religious mumbo-jumbo.
Would you consider pulling the plug on a braindead hospital patient to be murder? Because that's pretty much the equivalent of an abortion before the nervous system is formed.
>>
>>7759241
it's a parasite
>>
>>7756916
>yfw not even feminists support you
>>
File: 1486306184381.jpg (870KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306184381.jpg
870KB, 1920x1080px
>>7756916
Trannies aren't women for fuck sake, you still have all the male characteristics like entitlement and agression and your caricature of feminity is beyond offensive. Your entire existence revolves around reinforcing damaging gender stereotypes. Please stop.
>>
>>7756916
This has to be bait, no one is retarded enough to try and march together with a bunch of TERFs that will murder you for having anything related to their arch enemy, the evil cis white male (they see you like one btw if you're MtF trans and if you're FtM you're a traitor to the cause)

As for the anons talking about the refugees raping and murdering lgbt people, you have to understand the only reason they managed to get here was because the same groups that love to be offended by everything ran out of things to defend and be offended so they bought out the next cool oppressed thing they could find.

You heard this right, those people are just means to an end they are just tools to push an agenda and no one gives a rat ass for some poor brown kid in a shithole, even if they are saying they do on tv.
>>
File: 1486306282544.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306282544.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7757026
>but be fair abortion is incredibly easy to get compared to hormones and it's subsidized.
>trannies are this fucking delusional
>>
Nice made up story, bro. Lots of men attend those marches too.
>>
>>7761165
but OP is not a man. That's the point.
>>
>>7756916
>safe and accepted.
dropped
grow a pair you wuss
>>
>>7761135
The group offering it gets billions from Medicare profits

The wait time in even the most conservative states is shorter than with informed consent and you spend less in psych evaluations. And there's far more abortion clinics than IC clinics.

Would you be willing to give up all the Medicare payments, add restrictions to match IC and close clinics till its equal so you can be right?
>>
>>7761124
Woman are the most aggressive and entitled fucks around is this satire? Why do you think everyone one hates femmism? They have extremely toxic forms of aggression and undeserved entitlement such much so they attacks trans because they feel like they are stealing their limelight in victimhood.
>>
>>7761180
My point is that they would not shun trans women, even if they were bigoted enough to consider them men.
>>
>>7761124
Could you stop with the "damaging gender stereotypes" meme? It's annoying because it's actually not true, at least when people go "muh chromosomes" their argument is at least based in fact.
>>
>>7761135
Oh also, anyone 12+ can get contraception as otc no questions asked and same for abortion

So in the interest of equality, we should treat dangerous contraceptives the same as safe hormone blockers. Either out right ban anyone under 18 from contraception or make it cost a fortune in psych visits and need parental consent.

Abortion should be out right banned for under 18 if we're standardizing the body autonomy rights it has with those that lgbt don't have
>>
>>7757251
Looking at the numbers, and conclusions, being sedentary and having obesity are the main issues, not taking birth control pills. Second, they put transgenders on bioidentical hormones now that give the transwoman no higher chance of blood clots than for a natal female with similar blood E2 levels.

BTW, 38% is roughly equal to the percentage of all under 21 females on birth control pills, even counting those who are pre puberty. Even though BCPs are considered a risk factor for blood clotting, it isn't showing up in their numbers. Modern BCPs are much less likely to cause problems than the ones that were in use during the time when the association between BCPs and clotting.
>>
>>7757026
>prochoice people are all hypocrites
>pro choice
>hypocrites
you got that wrong, the pro-"life" are the hypocrites
life only matters when it's a fetus, as soon as it's born you are willing to discard it
>>
>>7761285
http://www.clotcare.org/oralcontraceptivebloodclots.aspx

Actually, the mortality of contraception has never been worse and third generation directly cause embolisim.

They use ethinyl estradiol for contraceptives which is far more prone for causing blood clots than bioidentical hormones.
>>7761286
And the "prochoice" say that you should be banned from doing anything unatural to your body if it isn't called abortion or contraception

The pro life are far more consistent and don't have hypocritical exceptions
>>
>>7761347
pro life wants adult human females to die because they can't perform abortions under safe conditions
pro life are not pro life, pro life are only anti-choice
>>
>>7761374
and pro choice wants lgbt to die from a lack of medical care and to kill and maim thousands of kids with deadly xenoestrogen contraceptives

Honestly life seems like the lesser of two evils
>>
>>7761226
there are extremist feminists who do hate trans.
>>
>>7761394
whatever you say, christcuck
>>
>>7761406
They are increasingly rare and I doubt any of them would have the balls to insult trans people in public.
>>
>>7761421
I don't even like them. I just think they're more honest.
>>
>>7756970
Have you had a period before? Have you been put down since you were a child for being a girl? Rejected by a client because he only wants to work with a man? Had strangers leering at you and making your skin crawl because you know they could harm you or that they're thinking awful things about you. One woman survived cervical cancer and some tranner had the gall to tell her that it was just like his transition but his experience was worse because muh transphobia.

Didn't you trannies believe pussy hats were transphobic? You freaks need to be put down.
>>
>>7761455
>Rejected by a client because he only wants to work with a man? Had strangers leering at you and making your skin crawl because you know they could harm you or that they're thinking awful things about you.

Why did you put these two when trans women can actually experience this?
>>
>>7761455
>>7761467
And people can get cancer too, so why does yours deserve special treatment?

Perhaps in the interest of equality we should treat them the same. Nobody give free hepatic cancer screenings so why the taxpayer paied cervical and breast screenings
>>
>>7761431
Actually, they're close alies of the religious right. So they might have been absorbed but their parent movement has strength
>>
File: 1486949494423.jpg (32KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486949494423.jpg
32KB, 334x400px
>>7761455
>Have you been put down since you were a child for being a girl?
Actually beaten with a belt and sometimes a wooden spoon the size of fucking sword because I wanted to do girl stuff and boys can't cry or play with dolls or wear a dress.

>Rejected by a client because he only wants to work with a man?
Yeah, they wanted either a male or a female not a tranny.

> Had strangers leering at you and making your skin crawl because you know they could harm you or that they're thinking awful things about you
Yeah they were thinking about beating me to death, it's awesome.

>You freaks need to be put down.
I like this part, another proof you're oppressed by everyone, groups putting freaks to death are very oppressed, you remind me of some guys in germany, they were very oppressed and into putting people in ovens.

Was nice reading your TERF oppression 101 questions, where do I sign to be an oppressed lady like you? I hate people that play flute I need an excuse to kill those freaks.
>>
>>7761455
>implying the tranny wasn't right
fucking terfs i stg
>>
>>7761455
Pussy hats were autistic and the people wearing them put down.
>>
>>7756916
OP its time you learn that no where in the world is safe and accepting except for a very few individuals, and those people you keep close as fuck

No one has a safe space in real life
No one is coddled

The exceptions are rich kids and rich people, who are always the exception to the shitty rules the rest of us live by

Its also important for you to realize that

1. Feminism is harmful
2. Most women dont like you
3. The left does not truly give a shit about you, they want to look good, and the dems want your vote/the vote of the leftists who want to look good
4. Trump is not going to harm LGBT people in any fashion, its all just nonsense. Nor is he going to harm women.
>>
>>7757026
What about body autonomy for the baby?

If youre going to complain about non-free contraceptives then you may as well go full socialist, in which I despise you because you are anti-freedom and wish to make everyone dependent rather than free.
>>
>>7761455
never understood the strangers thinking awful things about you thing. Oh no people find me sexually attractive boo hoo. Are they touching you? No. Are they talking and harassing you? No. So what if some dude stares at your ass while you walk past them? I don't see how it harms you.
>>
>>7757177
You mean, the father?

Im okay with abortions being legal if the father has veto power

If a parent doesnt want the kid they should be able to give up all financial responsibility along with all parental rights

>but youre forcing the woman to carry a baby for 9 months
>but youre forcing a man to kill his child

>it isnt killing anyone it isnt alive
It is to the parent who wants it. It is just as traumatic as if their newborn baby had died, or a woman who genuinely wants kids having a miscarriage.

Parents have equal rights to the child, this should extend to abortion. It makes me so angry and livid to hear you all casually throw away the feelings and rights of one of the parents for your own convenience, when I know 2 different men who had an abortion against their will and it crushed them utterly.
>>
>>7761604
agreed. Men should have a say in abortion too. If the woman wants the kid and the man doesn't then don't force her to abort but also don't force the man to have to pay for a kid he never wanted. Let him give up financial responsibility but also all parental rights. He has no say in the child whatsoever nor will he even see them. The mom is the one who wanted it so good for her. It's yours now. Good luck with that. Oh what's wrong can't afford to raise a child alone? Then don't have a fucking kid. What if the dad died? You'd raise it alone. Only have a child if you are financially secure enough to do so.
>>
>>7757188
You are a retard

I am pro autonomy for LGBT and for babies

You are the ones that are hypocritical, you want everything thats good for you to be legal and everything that isnt to be illegal. If you get to live how you want and exist, then so do babies.

>>7757197
>hey man will you buy me this $2 pack of condoms
>No
>Why not? Dont you want to stop me from getting pregnant?
>Get it yourself its like 2 fucking dollars
>Fuck you youre the reason Im going to have an abortion
>>
>>7757218
And they can always give the kid up for adoption

I promise you most of the kids that have been aborted would have rather been alive than not
>>
File: 1486306240999.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306240999.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7761204
Getting an abortion and "treating" your fee fee meme disorder are not at all equal. Abortions are almost impossible to get in many red states.

An abortion is also much easier to do than figuring out how much estrogen you need to pump into yourself.

Genuinely look at yourself and examine what gender actually is. You will come to the conclusion that men and women are fundamentally the same besides their anatomy, most current differences are culturally imposed on us.
>>
>>7761639
>Men should have a say in abortion too
I'll agree with this as long as men (fathers) agree with having hookworms (or a parasite of their choice) implanted into their bodies for 9 months tbqh.
>>
File: 1486306101430.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306101430.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7761215
>Woman are the most aggressive and entitled fucks around is this satire?
Women commit the vast majority of sexual and violent crimes now?
>>
>>7762071
Anatomy is the only thing that matters. All this gender stuff is irelevant and shouldn't matter. It's a bdd issue not a gender issue.

It's still easier and quicker to get abortions in red states than HRT. You also don't need to do much for hrt, it's almost always done cookie cutter and it's safe anyhow.

And they could say the same thing about your abortions, not only are they riskier but how can you be sure you won't regret them? They're obviously more irreversible than hrt. What if they said you need long evaluation and brainwashing to make you act in a stereotypic way to get them.

Does that seem right to you?
>>
File: 1486306138518.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306138518.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7761262
>should treat dangerous contraceptives the same as safe hormone blocke
Contraceptives are well tested and are perscribed by doctors. Hormone blockers are not safe at all
>>
File: 1486306378798.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486306378798.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7762109
>It's still easier and quicker to get abortions in red states than HRT.
Proofs? Are HRT doctors the target of assassination campaigns? Do their clinics get bombed?

Abortion being unsafe is a complete meme, their mortality rate is extremely tiny.
>>
>>7756916
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>7762098
I'm more concerned about the men who are forced to be fathers for kids they never wanted. Have to pay and support them. Fuck that.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 353x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 353x512px
>>7762111
Look http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/132/4/663
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025417/

Contraception has a high mortality rate especially in minors.

Gnrh have been in clinical trials for fourty years with minors included and they never caused death. It's insane to not give the safer one at least as much a pass as the high mortality

>>7762155
Many red states have no informed consent but do have a few abortion clinics.

And both abortion and contraception have a higher mortality than HRT. So by your standards they must be dangerous.
>>
>>7761494
>taxpayer paied
They are paid by your insurance pool, not the tax payers.
>cervical and breast screenings
They are considered necessary screenings considering how common they are, and many insurance plans didn't cover their costs, yet would cover testicular cancer tests.
>>
>>7761538
>4. Trump is not going to harm LGBT people in any fashion, its all just nonsense. Nor is he going to harm women.
You must have missed Trump's executive order to not enforce. Not enforcing the laws and regulations on the books means LGBTs have no recourse to the law. That's one hell of a step backwards.
>>
>>7759381
I will repeat myself for you.

>As far as I'm concerned, all human beings have human rights, including in the earliest stages of a human being's life, regardless of consciousness. This seems self-evident to me.

>ALL human beings
>>
>>7759381
>>7762349
Sorry to double post but I also need to ask a question. If the newly conceived homo sapiens is somehow not a "valid" human being to you, then tell me: what the fuck IS it?
>>
>>7762306
Title x gives fed money explicitly for all Female reproductive screenings
>>
>>7762497
Isn't that unconstitutional sexism under the equal protection clause?
>>
>>7762166
They shouldn't have thought with their dicks.
>>
>>7762174
maternity death rate for the females is higher...
>>
>>7762706
Sex feels good. Women get pregnant not men. They should have more of the responsibility when it comes to avoiding something that effects THEM more. If a guy doesn't want a kid don't force it on them. I'm not saying force women to abort but if you want it then keep it. It's all yours. Just don't ruin my life because you wanted a kid.
>>
>>7762166
Fathers shouldn't pay for a kid they never wanted, of course.
Gov't should strike this antiqued rule down since it's based on "hurr durr men are providers."
>>
>>7762786
exactly. If a woman wants a kid then fucking good for you. I respect that you want to be a single mother and take on all that responsibility. If you can't afford to raise a kid alone then clearly you shouldn't have a kid. If one of the parents die, divorce, loss of job, or any other financial burden comes up then you would be fucked. Have a kid when you, and you alone, would be able to financially support it.
>>
File: sitwithus.gif (1MB, 245x208px) Image search: [Google]
sitwithus.gif
1MB, 245x208px
>>7756916
>womens march
>cismen there
>if being a woman includes harassing people supporting the march who have their own fights in the cementing of self-governance of embodiment then tell them you'd rather be known as a compassionate human being than whatever they ascribe to
>dont have vagina so cant empathise, support...
>equating women to vaginas

this is very similar to Mean Girls (in denial) of ''you cant sit with us''
>>
>>7762349
>all human beings have human rights, including in the earliest stages of a human being's life, regardless of consciousness
So does that mean that yes, you do consider pulling the plug on a braindead hospital patient to be murder?
>>7762443
>If the newly conceived homo sapiens is somehow not a "valid" human being to you, then tell me: what the fuck IS it?
Anybody with a functioning brain, and I don't mean that in a condescending way. Hypothetically, if technology reaches the point where you could stick a human brain into a robot body, I would still consider them human even if their body is not. Similarly, if you could grow human organs in a vat for medical purposes, they obviously would NOT be considered human just because they contain human DNA.
>>
>>7763862
not who you're replying to but I do approve of mercy killings. Brain dead, terminally ill, they should be able to choose to end their suffering.
>>
>>7762497
Only to poor women. The vast majority have the screenings paid for by their own or partner's insurance.
>>
>>7762730
if you don't want a kid, don't fuck. it's that simple. It takes two to tango. If you don't want the costs and/or responsibilities of raising a kid, don't fuck. You can always get a vasectomy or wear a condom, but neither is 100% sure.
>>
>>7763862
>So does that mean that yes, you do consider pulling the plug on a braindead hospital patient to be murder?
Unless it is known that patient wanted the plug pulled in such a situation, yes.

>all that other stuff
You misunderstood my question. I was asking what the newly conceived human being is, since for some reason you don't think it is a "valid" human being until it grows more.
>>
>>7762786
>>7762807
see >>7764924
>>
>>7764926
>Unless it is known that patient wanted the plug pulled in such a situation, yes.
Huh, I'm surprised anyone actually feels this way, but I'll give you credit for being consistent.
If the body alone and not the mind is what you use as your basis for defining a human, then what would you call my previous example of a robot with a human brain? Do you define a human by the brain, the body, or both?
>You misunderstood my question. I was asking what the newly conceived human being is, since for some reason you don't think it is a "valid" human being until it grows more.
My mistake, though my previous answers are still somewhat related.
As I said, when the egg is first fertilized, it is essentially just a single-celled organism with a bit of human DNA. It can obviously grow into a human under the right circumstances, but the same can be said of the initial sperm and egg cells, and it would be silly to claim that fapping or ovulation are murder- just because something has the potential to become a human doesn't mean it actually is one just yet, any more than a seed could be called a tree. Of course, if left to grow the cell will divide and form bones and organs and such, but these would still not be considered human any more than my previous example of growing organs in a vat- its only once the nervous system is formed that I would consider it a human. It is not our DNA that separates humans from animals, but our sentience- if we genetically modified an animal to have human-level intelligence or discovered a sentient alien species or something, they should have the same rights as humans.
...Sorry for all the lame hypothetical sci-fi comparisons, by the way.
>>
>>7764924
but sex feels good. I'm not going to deny myself pleasure. I'm not actively trying to impregnate women but accidents happen and I don't want a little shit to be a massive financial burden on me. If the mom wants the kid then keep it. Again, i'm not trying to force a woman to have an abortion. I'm just asking why the fuck am I going to suffer because the mom wants a kid? What happened to muh independent womyn shit? Raise it yourself if YOU want it and I don't.
>>
>>7765339
>I'm surprised anyone actually feels this way
And I'm amazed anyone thinks euthanasia without the patient's consent could ever be okay.

>what would you call my previous example of a robot with a human brain?
Yeah that's a human without a LOT of prosthetics I guess.

>Do you define a human by the brain, the body, or both?
I guess both? If you're a living homo sapiens (and NOT just a particular organ grown for transplant in a future medical program) I believe you are a valid person and human being, regardless of how early you are in your life cycle, and regardless of any congenital deformity, injuries or ailments suffered. No amount of brain damage can make you stop being a human with human rights.

>it is essentially just a single-celled organism with a bit of human DNA
That organism is called homo sapiens. That's why it has human DNA.

>It can obviously grow into a human under the right circumstances, but the same can be said of the initial sperm and egg cells, and it would be silly to claim that fapping or ovulation are murder- just because something has the potential to become a human doesn't mean it actually is one just yet
I have already addressed this but I will repeat myself for you once again. Sperm cell and egg cells are merely the sex organs of the father and mother, each having the respective parent's DNA. Organs, not people. Only after conception does a new unique human DNA pattern emerge. This is when we can say a new organism has been created, and of course that organism is a human being, a person, in the earliest stage of his or her life.

>its only once the nervous system is formed that I would consider it a human
The zygote may not have a nervous system yet, but it is clearly alive. The scientific fact it is the earliest development stage of a homo sapiens' life.

>our sentience
I'm pretty sure you mean sapience. Cats are sentient too. But even without any sapience a human is still a human. Brain damage can't change your species.
>>
>>7765339
>>7765691
(continued)

>if we genetically modified an animal to have human-level intelligence or discovered a sentient alien species or something, they should have the same rights as humans
I agree. If non-human sapient life were discovered (or created) it should have equal rights to human beings, BUT they still wouldn't actually be humans, technically speaking.

>...Sorry for all the lame hypothetical sci-fi comparisons, by the way.
It is okay. I watched a lot of Star Trek.
>>
File: 1420607409548.jpg (115KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1420607409548.jpg
115KB, 960x719px
>>7765691
er, woops, correction:

>WITH a lot of prosthetics*
>>
>>7756916

Yes. Eat your own and be eaten.
>>
Anon said it, it must be true.
>>
>>7756916
>NO ACCEPTABLE
so tolerant...
>>
File: 1477734173101.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477734173101.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>7765782
>>
>>7765691
>And I'm amazed anyone thinks euthanasia without the patient's consent could ever be okay.
>No amount of brain damage can make you stop being a human with human rights.
Pulling the plug on someone who is comatose or completely paralyzed without their consent would be unethical since they still actually have brain activity, but if someone is completely braindead, then they're essentially just a corpse being sustained by machines. Brain damage is one thing, but a dead person does not have human rights.
I guess I had been phrasing it poorly before- I suppose its not a matter of what makes something human, but rather what makes them a "person", hence why I brought up the concept of non-human intelligence. We both agree that any hypothetical intelligent life should have the same rights, but that would also mean that simply being human is NOT the basis of those rights. The way I see it, our brains are what define us and entitle us to our fundamental rights, while the body is essentially just a vehicle and life support system for it. Thus, while a body without a functional brain is technically biologically human, it is not a "person" on its own, and as such isn't entitled to the same rights. Therefore, nobody else should be obligated to sustain it.
>>
>>7766166
Ah... I misunderstood what you meant by "braindead". Now I see what you mean I do agree, with the brain being utterly stopped and no possible hope of recovering any brain activity whatsoever, I could not call it murder to pull the plug on this person, as they would essentially be dead already.

However, I still believe that a human zygote is a person. May not be conscious or even possessing a nervous system yet, but the person IS growing and (if there are no unfortunate complications) will have those things soon enough. Not a hopeless situation like the braindead.
>>
>>7765471
You are part of what caused the accident. You are responsible for the results. Sounds like you must only fuck women who will always get the abortion. you better know that up front. You are responsible for not assuring that before you fuck.
>>
>>7770174
No i'm not. Fuck that. I don't want the kid, YOU want the kid, so YOU keep the kid. Do not put that shit on me because you want a child. That's being selfish. You're ruining my life because you want a kid. I'm not trying to take the kid away from the mom. I'm not making her get an abortion. Not making her give it up for adoption. I'd love it if she kept the kid. Just don't force me to help raise it if I never wanted it. What happened to independent women? Are they admitting defeat and that they need a man provider? Go be a single independent woman! Go meet a new man who will help you take care of the kid. Kids are massive financial burdens and I don't need that in my life. Ever. I don't want kids. I'm 23 now and do not ever want kids I think. They're too... needy. And annoying as fuck. I do want sex though. Probably get a vasectomy one day when I can afford one. Fuck kids.
>>
>>7770228
so you just don't want any responsibilities for your actions.
>>
File: get-out.gif (948KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
get-out.gif
948KB, 474x378px
>>7770259
Not that guy, but he clearly stated he is thinking of getting a vasectomy.
That is taking responsibility.
You're just a fucking troll.
Go away.
What other people do with their bodies is none of your business.
>>
>>7770277
>I do want sex
He hasn't gotten the vasectomy yet, yet he still wants to have sex and isn't willing to be responsible for the possible consequences of his actions. He's being selfish.
>>
>>7770313
You're probably just projecting your own feelings onto him.
Protip: You can't read other people's minds.
>>
>>7770313
How am I the selfish one? I'm not trying to force my desire to have a kid onto someone else. If they want the kid then keep the kid for the 100th time. I'm not trying to stop them from having a kid. Why the fuck do I have to suffer because YOU want a kid? I mean it when I say I wish them the best of luck. I have no problem having all parental rights taken from me. Can't see them. Mom can make up any bullshit lie about me making the kid hate me. Doesn't matter. If they become a billionaire then i'd be fucked they still wont know I exist. Women are independent now. They don't need a male supporter I thought?
>>
>>7757097
We give more bodily autonomy to corpses than we do to pregnant women. It's illegal to take organs from a corpse even if they would save another life unless they're an organ donor. Those people who need organs are still people, and are technically dependent on those organs to survive.

Just like how a baby is dependent on a mother to survive, except apparently a corpse's organs receive more rights to bodily autonomy than pregnant women do.
>>
>>7756916
That's what you get for going to a woman's march desu.
>>
>>7771495
That's fucking bullshit. Give me one good reason a dead body needs all their organs when they could be used to help other living people?
>>
>>7773044
>B-but my religion says if you take daddy's organs, h-he will be without them after judgement day...
>Abrahamic faiths
>>
>>7773092
>after judgement day
the fuck do you need a kidney for in heaven?
>>
>>7773101
Depends on if they believe the "soul" goes to heaven or if Gawd raises everyone up like zombies. Some believe the dead literally "rise up" and all not listed in "the book of life" will be tossed into a lake of fire to be wiped from existence rather than enter the golden city, which is supposedly a real phyiscal place.

Heaven/Hell as popculture represents them isnt very accurate to the bible/torah, i am less familiar with the quran, but meh, who cares about islam.
>>
>>7771530
>implying xe would have had more fun at the million man march
>>
>>7771495
We give more body autonomy to pregnant women and contraceptive takers than we ever do to anyone lgbt.

You can get a surgical abortion with regs more liberal than anything you find in informed concent and less waste in psych screenings. You get your surgical abortion 95% subsidized BC planned parenthoods Medicare profits let them give abortion nearly for free.

And you can take xenoestrogen contraceptives as otc regardles of your age.

These are all things anyone lgbt would kill for. People would love to have as much body autonomy as pregnant women.

It's a shame pro "choice" says that lgbt and all others Save for abortion shouldn't have body autonomy.
>>
>>7773311
i'm just taking a guess here but it's probably a lot easier to abort a baby than it would be to perform sex change surgery... and would be cheaper. And quicker.
>>
>>7757131
>deliberately killing the unborn baby is obviously robbing it of any opportunity to experience bodily autonomy.
Then cut the umbilical cord and let it die.
>>
>>7773889
There's a fair amount of mortality in abortion and its irreversible so there should be just as much screening. And it's still a 8000K procedure being discounted to 300$ by the biggest provider BC their profits in other stuff let them give it nearly free and the title X subsidies from the Feds.

I don't see why they get the special treatment. Nobody should be above the rules or get tested any better or worse than the others.
>>
File: ocular albinism.jpg (94KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
ocular albinism.jpg
94KB, 600x566px
>>7774686
>8000K
>to run the Hoover for a few seconds

O-ok, anon
>>
>>7774714
I don't get a cent for my problems and I don't ask for it, I know I have to claw everything I have by my own effort.

Of course you'd be disgusted and horrified if they gave me 10k taxpayer cash for my stuff.

So why should you be any different? You can live without your taxpayer freebies.
>>
>>7774768
>I have to claw everything I have by my own effort.

says the NEET from his mother's basement
>>
>>7774793
Please, father had plenty of money but cheated and never gave his kids a scrap.

I worked though undergrad myself and did well enough to get scholarships and invitations to good professional programs and I teach and work industry to work though grad school.

I didn't have enough money for food as a kid and I had to save money in undergad by self medding and providing my own medical care. It would have been nice to have money, fix everything at once but I can survive.

I don't see why I need to give taxes to anyone else when I never got anything and they would never give me anything?

I won't give shit to people who wouldn't left a finger for my problems.
>>
>>7774857
>I don't see why I need to give taxes to anyone

I guess you would just build your own roads and universities, you're such a go getter and all

>muh problems
yes, that must be difficult going to grad school, you poor thing!
>>
>>7773311
I'm trans and the state I live in subsidized 90+% of my transition costs so far so your idea that they don't subsidize stuff for lgbt is just false. Also even if they didn't I'd still gladly have my taxes pay directly for abortion services, because having kids is fucking awful and I wouldn't wish that on anyone who didn't want it.
>>
>>7761580
Because you're obviously a guy and guys are incapable of emotion. Men have no hearts. They only think of themselves and how if they aren't actively putting their hands on someone they can't do any harm. Like communication is not just physical you dumb fuck. There is body language, gestures, facial expression, and verbal layers. But don't expect males to understand that.
>>
>>7756972
>hatred of women is misandry

>>7757097
It's not entitled to the mother's body. By your logic, if a homeless person shows up at your door and you refuse to feed him, you're a murderer.

>>7757390
It's not a human BEING until it's able to function autonomously. Until then it's just a blob of human flesh, no different than cutting your arm of and saying it's a person.

>>7757832
>But wtf does wanting the founding stock and culture of your nation to remain the same have to do with "white supremacy"?! Nobody is proposing invading fucking Kenya, you idiot. No one is suggesting whites ruling over non-whites. You realize there's more to the concept of supremacy than in-group loyalty?
All "white nationalist" movements so far have proven themselves to be white supremacists. Every movement that advocates ``white countries" also advocates either removing non-whites, or making them second-class citizens. No non-white has any rational reason to support such a policy. And furthermore, having policies be double standards based on race or ethnicity is a dumb idea anyway, since it's so subjective. Look at how Italians, Irish, and Poles used to be considered non-white by the rest of Europe.

>>7761124
>t. TER"""F"""

>>7761228
It is true that trans people propagate gender stereotypes, and some of those stereotypes are harmful, but blaming trans people for it is just plain retarded, when cis people do it just as much and are like 99.9% of the population.
>>
>>7761538
>1. Feminism is harmful
To an extent, but it's still done more good than harm.

>3. The left does not truly give a shit about you, they want to look good, and the dems want your vote/the vote of the leftists who want to look good
Which still makes them far better than the right, which actually gets more votes from harming LGBT people than from treating them like equals.

>4. Trump is not going to harm LGBT people in any fashion, its all just nonsense. Nor is he going to harm women.
Too early to say that. Doesn't look good, though.
>>7762730
>Sex feels good.
Then they should learn to use sex toys or their hands instead, unless they're willing to face the consequences.

>Just don't ruin my life because you wanted a kid.
It's the men who are ruinnig their own life because they wanted 5 seconds of euphoria.

>>7765471
>but sex feels good. I'm not going to deny myself pleasure.
So does having lots of money. Does that mean you're going to rob a bank and then whine when you face the consequences?

>What happened to muh independent womyn shit? Raise it yourself if YOU want it and I don't.
But you shared an equal part in creating the burden (arguably more, since men are usually the initiator of sex), yet you're unwilling to do your part. It's like if you and I agreed to do a project together, but then you ran off and didn't do any of the actual work.

>>7770228
>No i'm not. Fuck that. I don't want the kid
Then don't have sex. You're demanding that you get to do things, without being expected to face the consequences.

>Are they admitting defeat and that they need a man provider?
Being independent and self-sufficient does NOT mean they're obligated to solve other people's problems for them. Which is exactly what you're doing - you're creating a problem for women, while being unwilling to offer any help in solve it.
>>
> Kids are massive financial burdens and I don't need that in my life.
Neither does the mother, yet you expect her to deal with it without any help from you. Get some goddamn empathy.

>>7770277
Wtf are you talking about? If he gets a vasectomy, fine, I have no probelm with that. But he's saying that if a man gets a girl pregnant, he should be considered precisely 0% responsible for it.

>>7770396
Go fuck yourself you dumbtard reddit memer.

>>7771235
You're demanding that others pay the price for your uncontrollable libido. Just go and (literally) fuck yourself if you can't handle the consequences of your actions and demand forcing them 100% on others.
>>
>>7774937
What state? It's certainly an exception. Hopefully the new goverment will standardize things and take that away because it's unacceptable that you get that when the vast majority of people with that condition can never get taxpayer help.

Your freak luck case isn't the case for the rest of our states
>>
>>7774937
>thinks sanfransco is representative of what subsidies you can get in the country
>>
>>7774957
so again, how does some dude staring at your ass ruin your life? They aren't touching you, just a look is all it takes? That's pretty pathetic. I could even understand cat calling being a problem. Some dude verbally harassing you yeah that's fucked but you walking down the street and some guy looks at you a second too long shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>7775115
I can offer advice on how to solve it. Can't afford a kid? Don't have a kid. No one is forcing you to keep the little shit. You have a lot of options.
>>
>>7775135
i'm not expecting her to deal with it. She doesn't have to. Don't keep the kid. Problem solved.
>>
>>7775429
>>7775441
And what are you going to do when abortion is outlawed?
>>
>>7775496
I really hope it's not. I'm pro choice not because i'm all about women being in control of their bodies but because if I got a girl got pregnant i'd love nothing more than her to get an abortion. But if it's outlawed i'd pray they put it up for adoption. Or if not at least be reasonable and not force that shit on me like a bitch. If you want a kid you have the kid. I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>7775517
And who's going to support her while she can't work because she's pregnant?
>>
>>7775613
muh independent womyn don't need no man I thought. Or you know... obviously you shouldn't keep the baby if that's going to be a problem. Don't rely on someone else to support you, especially not some dude you fucked. If you're married that's different. Don't expect a man you fucked to just drop everything and raise your kid because you want one.
>>
>>7774914
Public universities gouge students for profit nowadays. But yeah, they should be cheap especially for those that can't afford. Roads are something everyone could potentially benefit from. Same with immunization.

I'm just questioning why medicine is only given for certain niche things like title x and family planning and other people with just as much need and medical conditions just as pressing left to fend for themselves or rot and die if they can't.

It's only fair to give money to all medical treatments or if not, eliminate the money for special intrests.
>you poor thing!
it just shows how broken the system is that you need to go through long convoluted plans just so you can get the money for basic medical treatment.

Nobody ever helped when I was starving as a kid and nobody ever helped with my medical care.

I don't see why I need to pay for others special intrests when they'd never lift a finger for me

if the breeders don't want to pay child support, then why don't they just buy this stuff rather than forcing me to buy it for them?
>>
>>7775633
So you're saying women should be forced to either end up out in the streets or break the law, just because ``sex feels good"?
>>
>>7775706
I HIGHLY DOUBT abortion will be made illegal at this point. That fight is over. It's legal. Now it's whether the government pays for it or not. We probably wont be going backwards in women's rights. That would be way too big of a backlash on any political figure.

Also why on a LGBT board where for most of the people here having an actual biological kid an impossibility do you guys keep forgetting about adoption? I fully support same sex couples adopting.
>>
>>7775744
>women will never not have the vote
We should just give up on society now.
>>
>>7775744
The funny thing is a lot of the fundie groups you're now allying with against lgbt actually prioritize finishing abortion. And with the new justices and controll over fiscal stuff that's actually easier than it seems
>>
>>7775805
the only reason I even want abortion to be legal is I would much prefer a girl to have one rather than forcing a child onto me. It's not about women rights having control over there body. It just sounds better when you use that argument. If by some miracle the courts are like yeah the man can give up parental and visitation rights then i'd be like ok fuck it idc about abortion anymore do what you want.
>>
>>7775819
>If by some miracle the courts are like yeah the man can give up parental and visitation rights then i'd be like ok fuck it idc about abortion anymore do what you want.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_abortion
>>
>>7775819
So you're a breeder who doesn't want to pay child support? And you love all the enjoyment you get from all your family planing taxpayer money, but you wouldn't want to give us the same for our dire medical conditions or you out right want to ban any medical treatment for us, right?

Well why don't you practice your ideals and sweat off subsidizesed abortion and pay for it without any of the PP discounts.

If you're serious about this, paying a measly 8k for an abortion should be no problem. Just think about how much you save in child support!
>>
>>7775830
this sounds perfect. Legalize paper abortion now. I am all for this 100%. This is a must for equality. It's only right and fair. Read all of it and it all makes sense. Only an asshole who doesn't believe in equality would disagree.
>>
>>7775860
oh shit no not at all. Sorry if it came out like that. I understand how it could looking at the thread lol i don't give a fuck about sex changes. Go for it. I support you. Just abortion effects me more directly than a sex change would so i'm more interested in that.

and no joke about your last line, i'd rather pay 8k one time for a girl to get an abortion rather than ruin the rest of my life with child support.
>>
>>7775899
Thanks
>>
>>7775892
>Only an asshole who doesn't believe in equality would disagree.
so, every feminist.
>>
>Since you're not actually a woman you just can't understand!
So, all transgender stuff aside, women are incapable of understanding the concept of empathy?
That explains a lot.
>>
>>7775744
>Now it's whether the government pays for it or not
And would you be willing to pay for half of the abortion cost? Maybe a third or a quarter? Because the necessity of the abortion is as much because of you as it is of her.

>Also why on a LGBT board where for most of the people here having an actual biological kid an impossibility do you guys keep forgetting about adoption? I fully support same sex couples adopting.
Adoption still means the mother is basically incapacitated for several months, which is obviously a problem if there's no one to financially support her.
>>
>>7776547
yeah sure i'd help pay for an abortion. 1 time cost is better than being financially burdened for 18 years.
>>
>>7776354
Man, which is it? Girls are more empathetic than guys? Vice versa?

Maybe it's hot empathy vs. cold empathy?
>>
>>7756957
but you're not a woman tho kek
>>
>>7776547
>Because the necessity of the abortion is as much because of you as it is of her.
If the guys is responsible for paying for it, he should equally have the choice over whether to abort it. Her choice = her responsibility.

Unless he can pay the money to lose his responsibilities even if she doesn't chose to abort >>7775830

>>7776556
>better than being financially burdened for 18 years.
See >>7775830
>>
>>7777380
I would love paper abortions to be in the USA but according to that article it's only an idea not anything more. Please legalize this.
>>
>>7777976
Write to the president. I'm not American so it's all on you!
>>
>>7778012
I'm actually considering this. I support equality and this is all about equality.
>>
File: 1451779420904.gif (944KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451779420904.gif
944KB, 450x450px
>>7756916

>Dress up as a black man, paint my face
>Go play with black people
>They don't like it

Wow, gee. Who would had fucking guessed. How about you stop trying to be something you'll never be?
>>
>>7778022

Good luck making women support that, pal. Feminists don't give a shit about equality, unless it makes them more equal than the rest.
>>
>>7756916
>Like it hurts so much more coming from a place where I used to feel safe and accepted.

Imagine how we feel. Women's spaces are being overrun by men in wigs going "I'm a woman too, look at me." Plenty of us are fed up with your bullshit especially when you come into what used to be safe lesbian spaces and demand that we start "accepting" (i.e. dating) you because it's transphobic of us not to want to fuck you.
>>
>>7778542

>Imagine how we feel. Men spaces are being overrun by ugly fat dykes in wigs going "I'm a sexually attractive woman too, look at me." Plenty of us are fed up with your bullshit especially when you come into what used to be dangerous and cool straight male spaces, and demand that we start "accepting" (i.e. dating) you because it's fat-phobic of us not to want to fuck you.
>>
>>7778542
lol serves you right for demanding access to every last men's space bitch!
>>
>>7778226
>comparing trans people to blackface

You're thinking of drag queens
>>
>>7778594

>drag queens
>Trans

Same thing really, it's just that one is willing to inject hormones and fuck their lives forever over their fetish of being loved as women by other men and the other is a more reasonable person that just enjoys having fun
>>
>>7778658
lul
>>
>>7778658
Hormones didn't fuck up my life, and I didn't transition for men.
>>
>>7778684

Yeah, alright buddy. Whatever you say. I don't feel like spending time debating your anecdotal experiences and help partake in the spiral of emotional instability that might end up in your suicide.

So, do as you wish. I am out.
>>
>>7778658
no, the race equivalent to trans is something like Shaun King or Rachel Dolezol.
>>
>>7778684
So you admit it's a fetish.
>>
>>7778908
>transitioning for a reason other than making yourself sexually attractive to men == fetish?
Not sure I get your reasoning here.
>>
>because it's transphobic of us not to want to fuck you.

I've met a person like that before

>at gay bar with a friend
>ftm walks up to my gay friend
>flirting with him
>he casually mentions he's gay
>ftm responds "oh that's ok I identify as a male"
>friend goes b...but... but i'm gay...
>ftm gets pissy and calls him transphobic and shit
>friend and I just laugh
>>
>>7779577
>and fuck their lives forever over their fetish of being loved as women by other men
>Hormones didn't fuck up my life, and I didn't transition for men.
>>
>>7778588
this

stay away from our shit and we'll stay away from your shit
>>
>>7779616
That doesn't make any sense. They're saying they DON'T follow the fetishist pattern, and you're taking that as evidence that they ARE a fetish? How exactly do you arrive at that conclusion?
>>
>>7779760
>you are fucking your life
>it is a fetish
>you're transitioning for men
>I'm not fucking my life
>I'm not transitioning for men
>>
>>7779955
You said that the fetish was being loved as a woman by men, I didn't transition for men so I'm also implicitly rejecting your fetish accusations, how is that difficult to understand?
>>
>>7779972

Why did you start taking hormones?
>>
>>7779955
So basically you're assuming someone is lying because they don't fit with your preconceived notions?
>>
Abortion is all fine and dandy, I just don't agree with the notion that our taxes pay for them. Even if I agree with abortion, morally, I still think it should be 100% privately funded.
>>
>>7783563
/pol/'s stance on abortion is fucking retarded. Abortion is, dead fucking literally, a eugenic operation. PP was fucking created to kill negro babies. These papists sincerely want the negro babies to remain unaborted, so that they can grow up and suffer, while making the rest of us suffer in the bargain. It's as if they've got this Mother Theresa-style belief in the Nobility of Suffering. Asinine.
>>
>>7783563
Taxes should cover it since it's good for society.

>>7783606
The only reason eugenics is considered ``bad" was because it involved making the decision for other people, and is thus arguably a violation of human rights. But abortion doesn't fall in that category, it's merely giving people an option, not forcing them to do it.
>>
>>7783711
>Taxes should cover it since it's good for society.
If it's so great fund it yourself instead of parasitizing others.
>>
>>7756916
This kind of sounds like bullshit to me, there have been lots of trans people at the ones I've been too and nothing but cheers and support, everyone was really hyper civil and buddy buddy with the cops at the ones I've been too. I can't really see people stepping over the politeness line to other people at the ones I've been at. Unless I'm just lucky.
>>
>>7778588
Dubs for truth.
>>
>>7778542
I'm a woman married to a mtf so fuck you but hey whatever man.
>>
>>7787761
It's plain and simple. It's cheaper to give a gal a few abortions than to pay for her to raise one kid. It's even cheaper yet to provide her free birth control. So, what should the public be spending on, birth control, abortions, or child care?
>>
>>7787901
Would you like to be raped today, tomorrow or Wednesday?

None of the above.

Keep your hands our of my wallet you self-entitled cunt.
>>
>>7787924
Wow, another edgy libertarian. Go die in a fire.
>>
>>7787924
You'll need to buy me a cunt before I can be raped in it. Sorry you can't handle the plain and simple economics of the situation.
>>
>only stupid libertarians think it's wrong to throw money at any whore who manages to get knocked up
>>
>>7787761
``good for society" means society as a whole suffers if it isn't paid for. Therefore it is in the rational self-interest of EVERYONE to pay for it. If I'm too poor to get an abortion, the child becomes a burden on society, as the parents are unable to provide for them. It's not a problem that only affects me. The consequences rest on society as a whole. So either society pays for it, or deals with the consequences.
>>
>>7787924
Property rights is a spook.

>>7787949
>just because I don't understand externalities, doesn't mean I'm a stupid libertarian!
>>
>>7756916

lmao none of this actually happened
>>
>>7789506
you're lucky you've never met women like this but trust me they do exist. They hate everything man. They're extremists though so it's not the majority and just a small minority of feminists but they still exist.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.