[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are lgbt groups like, what are centers like? I'm an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1486674189525.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486674189525.png
24KB, 240x240px
What are lgbt groups like, what are centers like? I'm an abdl pansexual 22 year old non binary, masculine leaning person and there's a queer atheist group at the lgbt center near me, and a group for 20 somethings. I am thinking about going to one, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: Special Snowflake.jpg (73KB, 486x797px) Image search: [Google]
Special Snowflake.jpg
73KB, 486x797px
>>7755546
>abdl
kys
>pansexual
kys
>non binary, """""masculine leaning"""""
Just because you're androgynous/feminine, doesn't mean you need to label yourself with a bunch of loan words. You're a guy trying to co-opt the trans movement because you aren't stereotypically male, which causes the movement to look ridiculous. I have not seen anything that shows that nb are an actual thing, from either historical record or scientific findings (unlike transpeople).

And if you're one of those nbs that look like pic related, kys
>>
>>7755786
>Just because you're androgynous/feminine, doesn't mean you need to label yourself with a bunch of loan words. You're a guy trying to co-opt the trans movement because you aren't stereotypically male, which causes the movement to look ridiculous. I have not seen anything that shows that nb are an actual thing, from either historical record or scientific findings (unlike transpeople).
I'm a skinny vegan but fuck your fat shaming.
>>
>>7755796
>fat shaming
>vegan
All that virtue signalling, cringy af famalam

Where did I say anything about fat people? The person in my pic is a tub of fat shit, but that doesn't make them a snowflake; it's the pink hair and the dress paired with a beard which makes all trannies look like that in the minds of people (as outliers tend to shape stereotypes, i.e. all blacks steal, gays are all gigantic faggots, all hispanics are illegals, etc.).

kys

>>7755786
>loan words
*buzz words
>>
can someone tell me what lgbt centers are like please? lol
>>
>>7755913
no you're the cancer killing lgbt
>>
>>7755920
coming from my perspective the person killing the lgbt is you. can we establish an objective definition of killing lgbt?
>>
>>7755939
>>7755928
You're causing the movement to co-opt unscientific and fabricated nonsense and allowing phobes to lay the snowflake card on all of us when it shouldn't.

It seems that most "nbs" are simply straight women who take a few "unfeminine" things they do and project that to mean that since they don't follow common tropes/stereotypes they must be trans, when transpeople actually have scientific backing.

It's another installment of liberal straight people (with nothing better to do) wanting to either virtue signal to other liberal straight people or to show that they are "special" (since they correctly see that they are just boring straight people).

This has shown up before (i.e. people claiming bisexuality for shock factor/popularity [see David Bowie, many HS/college girls], the entire label of pansexuality [bisexuals who claim to be pro-trans but are separating them from their identified gender], and now non-binaries/genderfluid/agender/queer [which is the same as a black person identifying as a nigger] or any other made up identity that does nothing but alienate those who would otherwise not care and make us the laughing stock among straight people.)

I wouldn't care, but as a bisexual man dating a transwoman, you and others like you are damaging the movement by latching on with bullshit uni thought and buzz words. So either drop the superfluous labels (you're just a bi guy, get over yourself) or fuck off and start your own thing far, far the fuck away from me.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>7755546
You are obviously either a troll, or someone who has literally never been to /lgbt/ before. You have managed to describe yourself with pretty much every word that this board hates.

Go check out the group for 20-somethings. I usually find atheist groups to be full of insufferable pricks, but general young queer people groups are a mixed bag. Some of them are fun and some of them are cancer and you won't know until you hit it up because it all highly depends on the community in your area.
>>
>>7756136
>someone who has literally never been to /lgbt/ before
I come to this forum all the time and I know I'm someone you guys hate, but I don't care.
>>
>>7756149
Which makes you a troll.
Not all trolls are terrible neck beard assholes, but riling the pot with blase truths is just as trollish as doing it with spewed hatred. Arguably more effective, too. If you wanted an honest answer without any drama, you could have asked the the question without labeling yourself. You labeled yourself anyways, knowing it would cause drama and distract from any possible on topic conversation.

Personally I don't give a fuck, I've met enough enbys with real dysphoria to consider it a legitimate identity, and it's not for me to decide what the difference between bi & pan are since I'm not either and thus don't get a vote.
>>
>>7756374
>If you wanted an honest answer without any drama, you could have asked the the question without labeling yourself. You labeled yourself anyways, knowing it would cause drama and distract from any possible on topic conversation.
Or you could stop being a judgmental dimwitted fuck.
>>
>>7755546
They are full of straight girls with short hair and bowties. You will fit right in.
>>
>>7756461
I'm not wrong. No one is answering your question, they are all derailing the thread with conversation about your identity. If you've been to /lgbt/ fairly often, you knew this would happen, and you decided to do it anyways. I don't think there's anything wrong with trolling a 4chan board, this place is a caustic destructive mess and deserves it, I'm just acknowledging that it's what you did.

I already said - I really don't give a fuck, you are free to be yourself, and your identity is as valid as anyone else's. But expecting 4chan at large to act like anything other than a judgmental dimwitted fuck is either naive or stupid. So you're either that, or a troll.
>>
>>7755546
>go to the hardware store
>get a rope, a good strong one, you don't want it breaking.
>Find info graphic on tying a noose or better yet here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NuopZzdPc
>Hang your shit and save the world from your bullshit.

Thank you thumbsup.jpg
>>
>>7757046
You're really an idiot. You can't even define ethics. Fucking pleb.

Bump.
>>
>>7755786
Praise Kek! Fuck these people right up their nonbinary asses!
>>
>>7757622
>fuck them up the asses!
y-yeah!
>>
I would recommend checking them out
>>
>>7758116
Yeah but I gotta hear some stories first.
>>
>>7755839
virtue signaling is just a way of saying that no one could possibly feel the way I feel, so I'm just pretending to do it to garner respect from others who are equally self absorbed. It's crap, you're an idiot.
>>
>>7756029
>but as a bisexual man
Ah, I see now. I wish you'd prefaced your post with this statement, I'd not have bothered reading it.
>>
I have an idea :3
If u want your toootally legit labels to be taken seriously, kill yourself and become a martyr ;3
>>
>>7762938
;o
>>
File: IT'S TIME TO STOP.png (388KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME TO STOP.png
388KB, 600x595px
>>7758190
>>7758313
So we're supposed to accept nbs but exclude bisexuals?

K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>7755786
What if one of the femboys from >>>/lgbt/femgen on the werid cross-sex HRT were to identify as non-binary?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.