[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question to trans people (regardless if FtM/MtF) It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Clouds.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clouds.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
A question to trans people (regardless if FtM/MtF)

It's pretty awkward to talk about that, but how do you deal with masturbation?
I really try to avoid it as much as possible, but roughly once a week I give in and feel absolutely awful afterwards (MtF and not yet on hormones. Orgasms are disappointing and sperm is just disgusting).
I don't even care for sex. Just wish I could stop having those urges and stop being attracted to people. Fuck.
>>
I'm generally disassociated enough and having a penis isn't a huge point of dysphoria for me. Smoke weed all day.
>>
>>7755237
My male sex drive is dead, I don't get anymore urges to masturbate. When I do get aroused, I normally just use my dildos/vibrators instead.
>>
>>7755274
Are you me lol
>>
I'm ftm. I can only orgasm from getting anal. I dont know why since i have no prostate. But it's always been this way.

Never been able to get aroused by clit stimulation or vaginal penetration. Even putting the smallest toys in hurts too bad, no matter what i do.
>>
Antidepressants (not buproprion though) will put a damper on it pretty quickly.
>>
File: 1486502176066.jpg (130KB, 787x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486502176066.jpg
130KB, 787x578px
>>7755290
>>7755295
So in the end it's always about boipucci for both MtF and FtM.
>>
>>7755295
Also, having been on T for over a year now, i can't have multiple orgasms anymore, which is extremely frustrating, and the 1 thing i miss about being pre-t.
>>
usually i just apply pressure to where the vaginal opening is supposed to be with fingers on left hand to simulate being penetrated. then rub the bottom part of the head by moving the foreskin up and down with fingers on the right hand just enough to not grab the shaft in any way, all while disassociating the head to be the clit. with enough pressure and rubbing i'll cum. (actual cum usually come out 15+ min after unless been at it several times before in the same day)

rubbing the anal opening or the spot where thevaginal opening is supposed to be with the back of the chair or the edge of a desk can feel nice enough for the slightly aroused situations.

putting things in anally not so much for me however.

imagination can take my mind off enough during, though the shitty feeling comes when have to clean up every time.
>>
>>7755317
Curious how a ftm gets "prostate" orgasms? Seems p nice desu.
I'm also ftm and put things in my ass when I'm really horny but mostly just jerk my clit. Pre-t so looking forward to it getting bigger
>>
FtM here. I used to have more struggle OP, and only humped stuff fully dressed because I couldn't stand my body. Carpal tunnel fixed that; I had to buy a vibe and get over it or never orgasm again.

It helped just to stop thinking of it as "female" rather than just "mine."

>>7755295
Anal indirectly stimulates the clitoris where it's rooted to internal walls. Maybe yours is otherwise too sensitive to touch? And vaginal pain could be vaginismus.

I don't mind clitoral stimulation, but I think I'd also rather have butt stuff than vaginal - I may have less difficulty than you, but anything bigger than a "slim" vibe has always hurt like HELL. (And I only can handle that because I worked up to it through a ton of pain.) I assume it's also vaginismus, since I've even had to get a pelvic MRI, and no one told me there was anything physically wrong.

Not good news about your multiples. I'm 6 months in...I had shitty crotch-centered "boygasms" the first week, but then my usual ones came back, thank goodness.
>>
I get off to anything, in a matter of 5 minutes or less I'm done. Pretty underwhelming and I'd probably be a premature ejaculation sufferer.
This being said, I can't stuff anything inside, the hole does not exist, I only jack it from outside. I don't mind not having a dick as long as nothing gets inside me.
>>7755730
Even pre-t I still got the crotch-centered orgasms, never had multiple ones. I will never know that joy.
>>
I don't even care that I have a dick but I'm like 3 years into hormones and I just never get horny anymore so I never masturbate. I also take a long time to orgasm on the rare occasion I have someone playing with my junk or sexing me.
>>
>>7755237
Mtf and I rarely masturbate anymore because of the lower sex drive. When I do though it's way more powerful.

I am tolerable of my junk as long as it's not used for penetration or jacking off. When I masturbate I usually stimulate the head and play with tits.
>>
>>7755670
>>7755295
Females have an organ (I forget the name) that is analogous to the prostate. I don't know how it responds to T, but it is worth considering.
>>
FtM

Sometimes I'll stick a vibe between my clit and a packer, and then palm my fake bulge over my boxerbriefs. It hits a medium spot between stimulation and touching the "right" junk. Other times I'll stroke my clit as if it were a dick, and that works pretty decent too. But I never orgasm from clitoral stimulation, it feels good but when it starts to amp up it's either TOO intense and I hate it or I just get bored and disinterested and stop.

I am A+ on board with any and all anal stimulation. Dildos, vibrating butt plugs, etc. That shit feels amazing. It's kind of a pain in the ass to maneuver by myself, though, and I am a little terrified of scat, so I only bust out anal stuff when I'm really horny and want to actually get off.

I do not touch the dysphoria hole. Vaginal penetration isn't arousing or enjoyable in any sense. It's just uncomfortable.

All of this the masturbations of a virgin, if that datapoint means anything. Never been comfortable enough with my own body to let someone else touch it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.