[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the lgbt crew so obsessed over their sexuality and gender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: WHY.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Why are the lgbt crew so obsessed over their sexuality and gender?

Is it because they find it as some sort of cultural thing to bond with other lgtbs?
Is it because they don't have anything really going on in their lives so they make some sort of crusade or hobby out of their sex?
Btw, don't just assume I am straight. By lgbts I mean those that go around talking about their gender and sexual preferences all the time, have to "come out" to family and friends, go to pride parades, have to put their lgbt tags on their social media, have very intrinsic specific terminology for their preferences, etc.
>>
>>7754782
I mean, it's different for trannys. Their gender kinda has to be close to the #1 focus of their life if they want to pass.
>>
>>7754806
I am sure it takes a lot of time and effort with the make up and clothes, and hormones, and what not. But that are all things that can be done in private with no necessity of having to go around mentioning, showing it, or talking all the time about being lgbt.

And what about the non-tranny lgbts?
>>
>>7754782
>have to "come out" to family and friends
Of course I had to come out. Being a faggot is a pretty important thing about me. Lying about it in order to fit in was disrespecting not only myself but also my family and friends. If you're still in the closet, you should gtfo of there asap.
>>
>>7754833
Wouldn't the trannies who don't go on about it blend in so it would make it seem like all trannies are obsessive?
>>
>>7754862
Why do you need to tell people that you are not interested in having sex with about your preferences? Why is it important? Not trolling, I don't get it.

Why about the lgbts at pride with the bracelets and the tshirts that go all out? Is it to fit in with other lgbts?
>>
>>7754862
Oh, and I think you missunderstood. I never said anything about lying. Omiting something is not lying.
>>
>>7754862
Why though? Rarely does sexuality ever come up. The most that ever happens is my dad asking why I don't have a girlfriend and me shrugging it off and laughing.
>>
This thread is bait right?
>>
>>7755275
Because you are one of the lgtbs I was talking about this thread is automatically bait?

>>7755083
Exactly, family doesn't ask you about your sexual desires over thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>7754987
>Why do you need to tell people that you are not interested in having sex with about your preferences?
Who says I'm not interested in having sex? You act like everyone in the world but me is straight.

>Why is it important?
Sexual orientation has a huge impact on your life. If you pretend to be straight your friends and family will mistakenly treat you as a straight person and that could become very unpleasant/awkward for you. Besides, why would you want to hide it?

>>7754997
>what is a lie of omission?
If you deliberately let someone think you are heterosexual when you are not, it doesn't matter if you keep your mouth shut. You are deceiving that person. Not that this is such a huge deal desu. The bigger problem is that you disrespect yourself by hiding.
>>
>>7758080
>Why do you need to tell people that you are not interested in having sex with about your preferences?
>Who says I'm not interested in having sex? You act like everyone in the world but me is straight.

You want to have sex with your family members... Ok then. If not, your reading comprehension is lacking, my friend.

Omission =! Lie
I don't feel I disrespect myself by not telling everyone about my sexual preferences 24/7 and make a gigantic deal out of it.
To me it is as stupid and random as having to go around in life telling everyone about your eating habits all the time. Well, vegans do that now that I think about it.

Living life like that makes it seem to me that the person in question is really not accepting himself or herself, thus needing constant reassurance that "it is OK, we love you" from others.
>>
>>7758113
>Lying about it in order to fit in was disrespecting not only myself but also my family and friends.
>Who says I'm not interested in having sex? You act like everyone in the world but me is straight.
>You want to have sex with your family members... Ok then. If not, your reading comprehension is lacking, my friend.
Family AND friends. Are you sure you're not trolling? Seems like you're being deliberately obtuse and gross just to annoy me.

>Omission =! Lie
We can quibble over language all night. The simple fact is that you are being dishonest if you deliberately let someone believe something that you know to be false.

>I don't feel I disrespect myself by not telling everyone about my sexual preferences 24/7 and make a gigantic deal out of it.
I didnt say to walk around waving a rainbow banner and screaming 'I love dick'. All I am saying is, be honest. It's going to come up.
>>
>>7758141
>I didnt say to walk around waving a rainbow banner and screaming 'I love dick'

What about those that do?
>>
>>7758509
I think they're obnoxious, personally.
>>
I think you absolutely correct, but that said, where I come from, you will never get a boyfriend/ girlfriend unless you come out, people are too afraid to ask.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-03-08.26.31.jpg (127KB, 1824x991px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-03-08.26.31.jpg
127KB, 1824x991px
As a gay guy living on the corner of Biblethumper Drive and Neonazi Avenue, gay culture is like a wondrous fantasy world where I can be happy without being thrown into an oven or given electric shocks. I don't get to talk in the gay voice, I don't get to shave anything but my neck, I don't get to rock the dance floor, and I don't get to cuddle with cute guys. It may not seem like much, and I've been through enough real life hell to know those are some of the least of my worries, but because I'm actively prohibited from living that life, I'm all about that life.

I guess it's country mouse, city mouse. You probably live in a very open environment, but I didn't even meet another gay person until I was 23, and I've not met a single one since.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.