[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of transitioning if it will never matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: milkyway.jpg (211KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
milkyway.jpg
211KB, 1024x683px
What's the point of transitioning if it will never matter because long after you die, the universe will reach heat death and all of your legacy will inevitably be gone and it's like we never existed?

One day there will be no usable energy left in the universe. It will be nothing but trillions of light years of blackness, just photons flying around. No more history textbooks to document your achievements in life.

So why waste time on transitioning? Is this hedonism we call indulging in fashion and women's clothes and being pretty and having boobs, justified or meaningless? Am I wasting time by taking estrogen?
>>
>>7751789

Really this is an argument to transistion many free transistioning because they cant have kids or this is a argument used against by breeders but none of it matters because it all ends.

As someone that's spiritual being or not being trans doesn't matter its all just a experience and when you die you are your genderlesa form again untill the next physical existence were you could be both genders or other ones in another galaxy or plane of existence.
>>
>>7751874
Except some people just want kids for the joy of it and not so they have something to leave behind
>>
>>7751962
Lol what fucking joy the stress drives parents insane and ages them like fuck, literally anything is more enjoyable lol.
>>
File: _nGndfa4.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
_nGndfa4.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>What's the point of transitioning

to at least be semi-happy(er) in this short pointless life.

/s
>>
>>7751789
Because I can't be sure there's no afterlife in which I will have to face the consequences if I kill myself and since I'm got like +70 years to go I'm gonna try to make them less miserable. I can't wait to be forgotten.
>>
>>7752468
The after life is based on your belief in the sense that there are beings waiting for you to trick you into guilt and shaming yourself into a hell or reincarnation all religious people suffer this trap ironic i know, understand the creator has no issues with you and only wishes for people to experience existence and love each other, judgements and punishments are human concepts of fear and control, we are all part of the creator thus the creator doesn't hate part of its self even if there are corrupt beings corrupting humans into creating religion in order to feed of human emotional enegry.

Ironically though christ was one of my kind but ultimately was murdered and had his teachings turned to religious dogma mixed with lies
>>
>>7752510
okay, remember me when I die and put me down for "no longer wishes to exist"
>>
>>7752543
Who you are now is merely a fraction of a whole, your real self will not agree with you.
>>
>>7751789
>What's the point of transitioning if it will never matter because long after you die, the universe will reach heat death and all of your legacy will inevitably be gone and it's like we never existed?

If there is no point in transition because the universe will die, then why even do anything at all?

Existentialism is bullshit. Live in the relative now.
>>
>>7752543
Also you remember thats humanitys problem right now when they die they always give into fear and no existing shame and believe what ever entity is playing a "god", when you die ignore those cancerous fucks and raise above it.

Now that i mention it two spirited/ trans were normally elders in human form, sad to see many are like the rest of the spiritual dead though i can't blame them.
>>
>>7752585
The soul is a vessel of accumulative human consciousness, a tablet, a receptacle. The soul does not inform the consciousness so our perception of the soul is irrelevant to this plane of existence.

>>7752687
Every consciousness will have a point of expiry; a point which the continuity of experience for that consciousness ceases, though it continues to exist much like a video recording, only with the richness of human experience.

This whole thing is getting way too /x/ methinks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.