[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be saturday >have a gay friend >his birthday is saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gay laugh.gif (955KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
gay laugh.gif
955KB, 500x218px
>be saturday
>have a gay friend
>his birthday is saturday
>wants to go to gay bar for it
>fuck yeah i'll go
>not gay but love getting the compliments
>huge confidence booster
>apparently have a nice butt
>not the point
>go to gay bar with him
>drinking
>having fun
>female to male who looks to be in the middle of transitioning
>probably taking hormones but still looking very much feminine
>he starts hitting on my friend
>friend is a nice guy so politely turns her down and mentions he's gay
>He (the female to male) responds "oh that's ok I identify as a male"
>Friend goes "b...buh....but i'm gay..."
>Female to male gets all pissy "OH MY GOD THAT'S SO TRANSPHOBIC BLAH BLAH THAT'S DISCRIMINATION BLAH BLAH I'M OFFENDED"
>me and friend just walk away having a bit of a laugh

I'm not around the gay community all that much but this person is just fucking insane right? There's no way he could pretty much say "it's offensive that you are not sexually attracted to me"?
>>
yeah
anyone who disagrees is baiting
>>
>>7751467
So...did you pound that pussy?
>>
>>7751467
OP here

Oh and I met another interesting person who I accidentally offended but they were cool so it wasn't a big deal so explained what I said was wrong. They were a woman who identifies as a gay man. I don't always have a good filter so after hearing this I went "so you're pretty much straight then?" I now see how it's offensive but it was a funny moment
>>
>>7751467
They are fucking insane, dont worry OP you and your friend are normal

>>7751600
If they got upset by that theyre just thin-skinned
>>
>>7751467
They are the cancer that is killing our fun and we super hate them and the image they build of trans people
>>
>>7751613
no they didn't really. Like I said they were cool and calmly explained how that's kind of offensive.
>>
Your mate could have just said "sorry pal I'm not interested" instead of being rude
>>
>>7751642
oh shit he was being rude? It really didn't seem that way. He's a nice guy really.
>>
>>7751642
He wasnt rude at all. Hes a gay man, hes attracted to masculinity. If that ftm didnt project masculinity then it isnt the gay guy's fault. People cannot help how they mentally clock someone and they cannot help who they attracted to.
The ftm was rude, because he expect someone to automatically be into him just because he says hes male. They were rude for bitching at someone about their sexual preferences, and for not taking a no as a no.

>>7751653
I hope you realize that you dont exist to make others feel good, be secure in yourself
>>
fuck people like that suck

i mean full respect to gay trans men but you can't expect to have every gay man be okay with that. bisexual men? maybe, but it's still a matter of preference. point in case everybody has likes and dislikes. it's not always just about you

i think it's funny how he's complaining about being discriminated against when things have never been better as a ftm in the game. 10 years ago it would not be like this at all. now many more people are becoming more open to the idea of dating or at least fucking a trans person.

i have no issues with any of this and i'm bi ftm. if someone doesn't like me there's always someone else who will. being turned down kindly is refreshing and i highly respect people who unashamedly have their own preferences.

if he really wants to make it as a trans man he should focus on taking care of his body, dressing well, looking sexy, and being a cool guy to be around. people sometimes are more flexible with their preferences when they see or meet someone who isn't what they expected a trans person to be like. if you're a convincing attractive ftm you're definitely more likely to be able to be accepted (not always, but sometimes that's all it takes)
>>
>>7751467
post butt
>>
>>7752819
Kek . (wild laugh appears)
>>
>>7752819
this
>>
>>7751467
>people fell for this bait
>>
>>7753411
You've never been on tumblr have you?
>>
File: 1413422896669.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1413422896669.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>tfw best friend gets uncomfortable when I ruffle his hair
I just want a straight friend thats cool with me being gay and that not every little show of affection is a sexual advance please.
>>
>>7753501
Most people don't want their friends playing with their hair. It's nothing to do with you being gay, it's about respecting someones personal space.
>>
File: 1470676556432.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470676556432.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>7753520
>>7753520
>he'll slap our other friends asses though
Yeah nah, its not about personal space bruh.
>>
>>7753569
Maybe they're comfortable with it, have you considered that?

Shit I've known people that are weird about being touched on the shoulder. Maybe he just doesn't like his hair being touched.
>>
>>7753569
so? that doesnt make it okay for you to do the same to him or other people.
>>
>>7751467
>things that never happened
>>
>>7753607
>omg you brushed my shoulder wtf
>meanwhile, *slaps ass* heh man you're getting kinda squishy
I'm sorry but this does not make sense to me.
>>
>>7753644
If the peoples whose asses he's slapping are fine with it, it's fine. If they're not, then it's not fine and he should respect their wishes not to be touched. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
>>
>>7753657
this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.