[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons have any experience with obtaining HRT pills in europe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IchigoQuestionMarks.jpg (23KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
IchigoQuestionMarks.jpg
23KB, 450x337px
Any anons have any experience with obtaining HRT pills in europe, legally or illegally either is fine, I'm interested in taking Bicalutamide & Progynova, was the process difficult?
>>
>>7751107
Should not that I am do it legally either way, but just curious either way.
>>
>>7751113
Ignore my shitty typing, I can write.
Most of the time......
>>
Its not too hard to just kill yourself
>>
>>7751107
It's easy in eastern europe since it's all OTC stuff.
In western europe I've heard they force you to do a year of RLE without hormones and even after that you're not guaranteed anything. I'd definitely say just self-med if they pull that shit.
But hrtgen has all the information you need for ordering hormones in the infographic.
>>
>>7751787
How eastern are we talking about here?
>>
>>7751787
Well i'm English, so i'm in the clear? i'm gonna find out anyway, just wanted to know what to expect.
>>
>>7753982
England is in western europe.
So no, you're not in the clear.

It'll take years to get legal hormones.
>>
>>7754017
>England
>is in europe
>>
>>7754049
Europe is a continent, not a union, anon.
>>
>>7754085
And that continent ends at the Channel.
>>
>>7754088
It does not, Island is also part of Europe. Also other islands that are part of countries, and Europe, despite being separated by oceans.
Like Japan is part of Asia, and so are tons of island countries.
>>
>>7754109
For political reasons sure you could chose to count them as part of the continent they are adjacent to.
>>
>>7754115
It's geographical reasons.

Are you in some cult?
>>
>>7753982
>england
>in the clear for hrt

oh hunny youre gonna be disappointed, england has it really bad if not the worst

enjoy doing 2 years of RLE
>>
>>7754141
Explain why Europe and Asia are different continents again? The geographical reasons that is.
>>
>>7754145
Okay plan B obtain them illegally then see the doc and be like yea I've been taking this for two years, replace pills with suger pills so the levels would be wrong if I was telling the truth, then walk out with my prescription :? Might work maybe? Anyone with feedback?
>>
>>7751107
Seems qhi now offers bicalutamide as well so yeah that's probably your best bet.
>>
>>7751107
even if you didn't live in the uk you'd have to do it diy (mtf diy is not illegal)
bicalutamide is not officially prescribed for treatment of mtf transsexualism
>>
>tfw got a prescription after 6 months
>tfw didn't have to do rle to get hormones only to get surgery
im in swedeland b t w
>>
>>7754528
That's very interesting, now I'm unsure :? Thinking I'll just go tomorrow if I can and see what happens.
>>
>>7754369
Noticed that, I was recommended a 25 mg dose but they come as 50mg, is cutting them in half safe :?
>>
File: photo_2017-02-14_16-52-01.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-14_16-52-01.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>7754751
It's only safe to cut pills in half if they have this braking line thingy.
>>
>>7754897
Makes sense I'll try find the correct size, failing that, I look for this.
>>
>>7751107
illegally i just bought them via qhi, super easy, quiete cheap, did it's job.
After finally visiting the first therapist ever i got the HRT-letter within the first hour, yes i'm serious. Legal hormones within the same week, no RLE, maybe because i did pass for them and had a good voice (they first thought i was pre-everything ftm)
Legal changes within 7 months after the first visit, completely free due to me being poor.
I'm in germany, bavaria, near austria
>>
>>7755100
Yea but I don't pass so great, this is why I'm hoping this would help :( I've been doing everything in my power in terms of what I'm eating and exercise, but it's had minimal effect, I might have a similar experience, only tomorrow will know for sure, I'll make sure to post back if thread is still alive.
>>
>>7754751
You can take 50 mg for 2 weeks until you reach a constant blood level then just take the pill every other day, because the half life is more than a week.
>>
>>7755523
I wish you the best, i'm sure it will work out. Tell them your standpoint, don't be shy and make clear how important HRT is, and that it would be so much more save to let them do it officially.
In most areas, well at least here, the standards of care for trans people have chagned quiete a bit. Most of the time it seems to be a case-by-case decision, but younger folk (<25y) usually have more luck through better surrondings and chances for a successful transition.
I'm looking forward for your post tomorrow (:

Oh btw, most therapists told me more than 60% did selfmedding before even showing up and that it usual to let them legal hrt instantly. SRS on the other hand still requires waiting times before there is a chance of approval by your health provider.
good luck
>>
>>7755652
Can you explain the logic behind the half life? What do you mean? sorry guess I'm a little simple.
>>
>>7759029
not that anon, but i'll try:
Half-life is the time your organs need, till HALF of the medication in your body is gone, either through metabolic processes or excretion.
All this information is easily available through the internet, wikipedia and your doctor could tell you the same...

please please please do some research. I don't get how most people i met have no idea about HRT or basic bodily functions and they all repeat the same questions, even after telling them 10+ times what is going on. please do look it up
>logic
uhm???
>>
>>7759107
because people like you keep spoonfeeding them, so they skim your post and then forget about it again. these people are incredibly lazy, so lazy they can't even take two seconds to find the hormones thread in the catalog
>>
>>7759163
i should've known better. Seems like they know that at least one person will tell them. Ah damn, i should stop doing that
>>
File: received_10209946892007400.gif (481KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209946892007400.gif
481KB, 500x269px
Update.
No availablity till April, kinda ridiculous, looks like I'm going to have to do some more research myself, thanks for all the replies.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.