[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question /lgbt so I've been on hormones for a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: KusoPoster.jpg (331KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
KusoPoster.jpg
331KB, 1080x1349px
Quick question /lgbt so I've been on hormones for a month now and I'm taking 4mg of estradiol (2mg tablets). I just saw my doctor and she left my dose the same till i do more blood work in 3 months. From what I've read this dose is on the low end and I was just wondering if this is normal. Of course I'll still follow my doctors instructions but i was just curious about others experiences with hrt regimes. -pic unrelated-
>>
>>7750711
i'm confused, are you taking 2 mg or 4 mg a day?

If you want to have nice round tits instead of conical snoopy breasts, a low dose of estrogen early on is on the safe side. Take too much early on, breast growth is too fast early on, which causes cone-shaped/tubular breasts.
>>
>>7750727
It's 4mg, I was just referencing the individual tablet size. Thanks so much that's exactly the kind of information I was looking for <3
>>
that isn't at all on the low end moreso in the middle, and 4mg of E within the 1st month is actually a lot.

you really shouldn't worry because your doctor knows better than anyone on 4chan does, we don't even know your levels.
I take 3mg of E a day and that's the perfect dose for me. As long as your estrogen is within the normal female levels you should be fine.
>>
>>7750748
Yea of course, I just wanted to know others experiences I guess just cuz it was on my mind =3= I probably have a higher dose because I'm pretty big (6'2) and I'm in my early 20s. Anyway thank you so much <3
>>
>>7750771
no prob, if u have any other questions I'd be happy to help
>>
When did you get the last blood tests? Did you see the actual values?
>>
>>7750727
Do you have any evidence for that claim?

I started on 6mg a day all in one go as prescribed by my endo. My boobs are rather well rounded and I'm 7 months in. I should probably also mention that my endo also started me on progesterone at the 3 month mark.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.