[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question mostly to MtF but anyone else that has experience can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1419109516906.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1419109516906.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
Question mostly to MtF but anyone else that has experience can answer.

How do you take care of your body hair?
I'm too shy / hon tier to just go to a saloon and get waxed. I also don't want to just use a razor because doesn't it get ticker and full of stubble?

Anyways what I can do myself, preferably so I don't have to do anything in front of anyone / be naked / etc.
>>
File: 1450420874349.jpg (99KB, 666x636px) Image search: [Google]
1450420874349.jpg
99KB, 666x636px
>>7750584
Shave first because you're not going to want inch long hairs for this next bit: an electric epilator. You get used to the pain. Eventually you come to enjoy it.
>>
>>7750584
Cis girl here.
I mostly utilize hair removal cream like veet and Nair, although the smell is funky and if you're not careful/have sensitive skin you could get burned. It's low maintenance for me.
If I don't have any, I use a razor, but it can be timely and while the hair doesn't grow back thicker, it can feel that way bc the hair has been cut, so it's gonna feel sharper/rougher.
Electric razors are quick and I use it for upkeep or to trim things down, but you can't get your skin smooth that way.
>>
>>7750584
Hair getting thicker is a myth, what happens is when you cut off hair for the first time it grows back without the fine tip, giving your hair a bushier appearance.
>>
>>7750653
Even I don't have body hair, how do you have body hair? o_o

Or do you just mean legs?
>>
>>7750584
Total myth

>>7750610 knows where it's at. You can get a 15-20 dollar epilator at lots of drug stores that will work absolutely fine to get started, just ease into it.

Don't use it on under any condition: Face, genitals
Probably shouldn't do this: upper chest, neck, lower part of tummy, crook of your leg, crook of your arm, armpit
Will hurt a LOT when starting out: Shins, knees, elbows, tummy, aforementioned crooks

Shave, let it grow to about an 1/8 of an inch at least otherwise it just won't do anything, and then get started

I've done literally every part of my body but those top two at some point, but it really is an attained skill. This is only a semi-permanent effect but it *will* heavily thin out your hair in general like hrt slowly does but upped by like a factor of ten, it'll last forever if you keep epilating.

Just do your thighs and tops of arms at first, as in the side that connects to the back of the hand, not the palm.

Also nair gets exponentially more useless with the amount of hair but I can see it being useful after you've gotten going

>>7750685
I mean, cis girls get hair on their arms and other places too, and shaving the body is an extremely common beauty trend

like, anyone's body will have a good amount of body hair even if it's nearly transparent and about a quarter inch long unless they've kept up with it
>>
>>7750584
I shave and don't get stubble, it comes in fairly light and soft, of course this is after taking hrt for a year and a half.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.