[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eden The Doll. Look at her body. How? She transitioned after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: eden.png (300KB, 451x595px) Image search: [Google]
eden.png
300KB, 451x595px
Eden The Doll. Look at her body. How? She transitioned after puberty. I follow her on Snapchat and her body looks even more feminine now than on the pic.
>>
>>7749667

it's photoshopped lol
>>
>>7749672
But I follow her on snapchat and she takes VIDEOS and her body looks exactly like this. How?
>>
>>7749667
Fat transfer to hips?
>>
>>7749667
Plastic surgery dude.
>FFS.
>Hip implants.
>Butt implants.
>Lipo.
>Breast implants.

That's what money can do if you're willing to get on the knife, pretty much anyone can be a pretty bimbo (for a limited time since older women all look like crap if they had too much plastic surgery).
>>
File: rDjcNKM.png (718KB, 536x956px) Image search: [Google]
rDjcNKM.png
718KB, 536x956px
Is that waist training, or photoshop?
The angles on her waist and it being a still image makes me think photoshop. Hair is arranged to minimize interfearance with where shooping was intended. Grainy... intentionally so, unless she uses a soviet phone.
>>
>>7749678
Adobe after effects.

I saw a video posted of a giant lizard smashing Tokyo, clearly they need more relief funds. Video is always real.
>>
>>7749692
There are no adobe after effects on snapchat you fucking retard.
>>
If you guys think it's photoshop follow this girl on Snapchat (EdenTheDoll) and see it for yourself. She doesn't it all the time but like once a week I think she will upload one of her body-videos.

And yes she does train her waist with corsets, you see that, but it's still an extreme effect.
>>
>>7749667
She's mentioned that she wears a waist trainer practically all day when at home and HRT plus implants or a lot of squats and lunges will give this desired effect.

Also Latinos gain ass fat twice as easy for some unfair reason..
>>
>>7749678

she angles it. i know a lot of girls who do this and i know eden.
watch the videos of her during her runway shows. she's had some injections in her hips done at this point but it's drastically different.

s t o p thinking the women you see on social media are in any way being real with their appearances. it's inherently dishonest work.
>>
>>7749713
Why would I download an app just to follow a plastic horse-faced slut? I mean, really?
>>
>>7749667

Is surgery so hard to believe? I'm sure they can augment anything.
>>
>>7749667

Genetics? Its body took well to the HRT and it grew hips.
>>
>>7749777
That makes me feel better, ty.
>>
>>7749777
>>7750600

That's fine and all when you're comparing yourself to a fellow late-transitioning hon, but what do you tell yourself when you've known cis girls since high school that were genuinely voluptuous and busty? I'm talking -really- low WHRs here. There's no surgery there. Maybe they were using corsets, maybe butt-lifting shapewear, but there's a point where a butt can get so big that you don't believe that's the explanation. Padding is definitely out because I've touched some.

The knowledge you can never be on their level no matter what as someone who started post-puberty is honestly worse.
>>
>>7750740
What qualifies as really low? My waist-hip ratio is like 0.7 and it still looks like shit.
>>
>>7750752

Not like I've measured any of them but they definitely give the impression of easily being in the 0.6x range. One girl with a body like this liked me back in high school and I honestly considered pretending to date her so I could feel the difference between her body and mine? "Is it fat, muscle, are their pelvises just super wide?" That's how obsessed I've been about this since I was a sophomore.
>>
>>7749667
Some people get lucky.
How is this a surprise?
>>
>>7750794
>tfw I examine my cis girlfriends' pelvises when we're in bed
>>
>>7750600

<3

>>7750740

some of ya'll care about the dumbest shit lol
>>
My waist to hip ratio is 0.57 and all natural.
If she's really wearing waist trainers 24/7 and doing exercises while on HRT then it could be very possible, although, I wouldn't be surprised if she was editing her pictures or using certain angles to make her body seem more extreme. After all, she's Eden The Doll.
>>
File: 1487003007897.png (618KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1487003007897.png
618KB, 564x564px
>>7750821

What have you found?

>>7750834

I don't think it's unreasonable to be upset about this when the widest point of your rib cage is larger than the widest point of your pelvis. Especially when your ethnicity is known for being curvy. My hips and rib cage look like Blaire's and I don't have the defense that it's because I'm white. My mother and grandmother may not be as curvy as the girls I knew from high school, but they certainly don't look shit like me or Blaire.

>>7750837

You better post a front and side picture for a claim of 0.57. Are you talking about circumference or width?
>>
>>7750924
Basically what I found was that some of my concerns were just neuroticism, like their false pelvises were usually just as high up, their anterior iliac spines protruded in similar ways, sometimes their inguinal canals were just as visible. But usually their pelvises are generally wider, which sucks. However, I think I would be in normal range if not for my shoulders.
>>
>>7750924
I meant my Waist-To-Hip ratio.
My waist is 20/21 inches naturally and 35 inch hips. I'm going to order a corset soon so that my waist will become 18 inches cinched.

When I look at photos of Eden, our stomach looks very similar but her hips look different, like unnaturally different. Obviously she has had some work done on her ass to make her hips look fatter.
>>
>>7750972
If I have a 24 inch waist, could I get down to 21 through corset training?
>>
>>7749680
Wrong.

I know eden. She's a stupid bitch btw.

She's had silicone injections >>7749667

No ffs tho, she had amazing face genes and layers on makeup.

Also she's had a boob job.
>>
File: 1471730131374.jpg (94KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471730131374.jpg
94KB, 345x396px
>>7751134
>Wrong
>had a crapload of surgery like I said.

I didn't say which specific ones she had but it's pretty clear she had a ton of plastic surgery and by the looks of it I was right, only the FFS that was missing from the list.

If you blow that much money in surgery unless you're a 6.5" tall balding cavemen you will look like that girl, which is the average plastic barbie that visited the surgeon too many times.
>>
>>7751144
I think she looks pretty good. She only looks like really plastic because of the makeup. In other pics it's not so bad.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.