[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, dear fags and fagguettes (don't know the correct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Lovely-Fags.jpg (42KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
Lovely-Fags.jpg
42KB, 508x508px
Hello, dear fags and fagguettes (don't know the correct way to address dykes)

I'm doing a paper in school about fags and mental disorders in general abd I have a couple of questions.

Why are you a butt pirate?
Is butt pirate offensive?
How do dykes lez out? Is it just scissoring or do you motorboat he tits if the other party has them?
How do you know which penis will open up to accept the other penis?
Why do a lot of fags want to get AIDS?

Thank you for your time. If anyone would like to answer more questions you can leave me your e-mail, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>>7748893
>How do you know which penis will open up to accept the other penis?
It's a personal decision. It doesn't happen naturally, there's special surgery for it.
>>
>and mental disorders in general
You should just write about yourself.
>>
>>7748893
Thanks for the chuckle, I needed it tonight
>>
>>7748893
>Why are you a butt pirate?
When I was 11 or 12 I started being a butt pirate with other boys my age, I don't really know why, I guess it's probably a psychological abnormality.

>Is butt pirate offensive?
Only to hypersensitive bleeding hearts.

>How do dykes lez out? Is it just scissoring or do you motorboat he tits if the other party has them?
I think they mostly just beat each other up actually.

Whoever's penis is smaller goes into the larger one, it's only logical. But if two guys get to the bedroom and compare, and find they are the exact same size, they must fight to the death according to ancient gay law.

>Why do a lot of fags want to get AIDS?
To go bisexual and begin spreading the infection among straight people of course.
>>
>>7748893
>Why are you a butt pirate?
Being a river pirate was too dangerous. Being an ocean one was too boring.
>Is butt pirate offensive?
Yes, we are.
>How do dykes lez out? Is it just scissoring or do you motorboat he tits if the other party has them?
Really depends on the weather,
It depends on which butt pirate has more booty.
>Why do a lot of fags want to get AIDS?
Same reason hipsters get records. Shit be retro.
>>
>>7748893
> Why are you a butt pirate?
I am not a butt pirate. I'm a professional taco taster.

> Is butt pirate offensive?
What is this, 2016?

> How do dykes lez out?
Some scissor, some eat out, some use toys. Depends on the person, really.

> How do you know which penis will open up to accept the other penis?
You stick it up a butthole and if jizz comes out then the answer is 'answer unclear; try again later.'

> Why do a lot of fags want to get AIDS?
The Almost Ideal Demand System is a consumer demand model used to study consumer behavior.

I rate you awful b8/10. Fuck off to ifunny.
>>
GET OUT [[[NORMIE]]] REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7748893
Dykes are faggots.
>>
>>7748893
Fagguettes lol

You made me laugh OP.
>>
>>7748893

Top kek
>>
File: images (1).png (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
8KB, 224x225px
>>7748893
I swear if anyone falls for this (admittedly kinda funny) bait, ill gladly kill myself.
>>
So, what's the answer fagguettes? I'm curious to know the answer. Please help this anon.
>>
File: what did he mean by this.gif (787KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.gif
787KB, 400x225px
>>7748893
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.