[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf doesn't support my transition >says my energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1480913587040.jpg (110KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480913587040.jpg
110KB, 761x960px
>gf doesn't support my transition
>says my energy is male and she's attracted to me as a man

I thought she'd be fine because her best (really only) friends are a lesbian couple, she's expressed before that she's interested in women, although I don't know the extent of it, and she expressed her support for trans people.
Still, it might seem like a normal reaction from a gf, except she's been pegging me for the last 2 years and I've never used my penis on her (or anyone else).
There's no way she thought I was a normal male all this time. I'm pretty crazy about her and don't want to lose her, but wtf is her deal?
>>
>>7747619
You're in deep shit, buddy.
cis females hate MtF, they will only treat you nicely to earn points in someway but most don't really want to sleep with one.

and I really mean this, be them bi, les, fuck even a FtM would hate you 90% of the time.

If you want to keep your gf don't transition though that's easier said than done due to dysphoria and stuff.
>>
>she's been pegging me for the last 2 years and I've never used my penis on her

Sounds like she has a fetish for dominating men, not women.

also, thats disgusting.
>>
>>7747647
I'm pretty set on transitioning. I can't live a fulfilling life as a man. Maybe she'll mellow out once she realizes it was really a girl she was with all along.
>>
>>7747619
I can see that Arin Hanson has finally made her debut post on 4chan. Welcome to the sisterhood, and dump that nagging bitch Suzy who's been holding you behind.
>>
>>7747647
t. male chaser
>>
Are you surprised that real women are disgusted by the idea of sleeping with a man in a dress pretending to be a woman? Lesbians and straight women hate trannies, the only people that will fuck you are closeted chasers
>>
>>7747619
support != sexual attraction
>>
>>7747619
Sorry to hear shits rough atm OP(ktfw8 months in on the whoremoans dating cisfem as well)
The relationship is going about as well as the Titanic right now. Uncomfortable lame sex thats rare and constant arguing over shitty shit.
Before we dated she was a formerly-bi lesbo who used to peg me occasionally as well. Then we started dating and then the dick-vag sex began even though my E made erections a bitch to keep. Now each time she's on top of me it hurts and I just keep wondering how I fucked myself into this situation.FML

tl;dr - either she accepts your transition or dump her ass and keep her as a friend to help you find a qt guy!
>>
>>7747647
>even a FtM would hate you 90% of the time.

B-but i want a cute MtF girlfriendu...
>>
You already know how this will end. She wants a fetish not a person. Break up with her. You will save both you and her lots of grief.
Keep us posted anon.
>>
>>7747619
Women want to date people who make them feel protected and provided for. A male who degrades himself by being in any way feminine is showing his need to be the one who is protected and provided for.

Saying you have 'male energy' probably means she still sees you as capable of doing that, but being trans contradicts that in her mind. She can't comprehend being provided for by a feminine male, let alone a trans woman.
>>
>>7748819
Where are you from?
>>
>my ''''''''energy'''''''' is male
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>7747706
But Suzy is friends with Ross and Holly, and they aren't lesbians.
>>
>>7747619
>people still believe their straight girlfriends won't dump their ass when they go full tranny on them
>>
>>7748819
fuck off, ftms are cheats.
>>
>>7747619
>she's been pegging me for the last 2 years and I've never used my penis on her
>she's expressed before that she's interested in women
Then she's not into who you are, but rather what you are for her. Break up her.
>>
>>7751053
I think even a bi girl would because transitioning is a huge change and OP gf was into him before he decided to transition which means she probably won't be into his new self.

From personal experience, a lot of that person will change, it's quite hard to cope with seeing the person you love disappear and someone new take their place.

T. Anon that had a boyfriend who decided to become a girl, things went bad after due to a lot of personality changes.
Hope she's doing fine though the last tine I checked on her she was doing some dubious stuff.
>>
>>7747706
this desu desu
>>
>says my energy is male and she's attracted to me as a man

AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7751077
>T. Anon that had a boyfriend who decided to become a girl, things went bad after due to a lot of personality changes.
>Hope she's doing fine though the last tine I checked on her she was doing some dubious stuff.
Would you be able to go into more detail?
I'm currently transitioning and my boyfriend and I love each other very much. He's very supportive despite previously being gold star but I'm terrified that something similar will happen... It doesn't help that I'm clingy and depressive...
>>
>>7751077
>>7751435
For the record I started transitioning after we starting seeing each other
>>
>>7747619
>gf says my energy is male.

Okay this is female bullshit. Learn to recognize it as such, you will be using such tactics yourself once you transition and become hormonally more female.

What she means is she supports mtfs politically and socially, but does not want to sleep or have a relationship with one. Its either your transition or your gf. Choose wisely.
>>
>>7747619
>says my energy is male

What kind of hokey New Age shit is this? Dump this stupid bitch.
>>
>>7751435
>Would you be able to go into more detail?
Well there's not much about it, we grew distant from each other, we used to be into similar stuff, after a couple of months I think she was being more true to her own self and started acting like she really was or something, probably due to being more confident in herself.

As for advice I really don't know anon, try to always be true and talk to him about how you're feeling and stuff. Also don't get shitty friends.

Best of luck to you two, really.
>>
"Your energy is male" was a shitty thing to say but it sounds like she just likes submissive men and doesn't want to have to put up with losing her attraction to you. Dump her and carry on being your fabulous self.

While I empathise with you I also deeply understand her desperation to not lose the absolute windfall that is a guy who will let her peg him for 2 years without using his penis on her tho
>>
>>7751452

It's not "female bullshit", anyone will say made up shit like this if they believe it will get them closer o their goal of getting you to not transition, or indeed do anything else they have a vested interest in.

My ex bf brought up the fucking code of bushido once when trying to explain why I'm not trans (because he personally didn't want me to transition).
>>
>>7751488
Oh, okay... That sucks anon...
Thanks for the advice and well wishes
>>
>>7747619

Stories like this remind me to be glad I wised up enough to know a relationship with a woman as a repressed tranny is a mistake.
>>
>>7751077
>it's quite hard to cope with seeing the person you love disappear and someone new take their place.
Does that always happen when someone transitions?
>>
>>7751077
So you're still friends with her?
>>
>>7747647
doesn't sound dysphoric if they're only playing with the idea

>>7747619
Would you still be with her if she wanted to take T and be a man?
>>
>>7747647
This is such bullshit. I know sooo many afab people that are really into trans women. Some of them are kinda creepy, im glad I'm stealth. Not so glad I'm single, which might be a consequence of me avoiding them, but oh well.
>>
>>7752833
>I know sooo many afab people that are really into trans women.

Decent looking ones?
>>
>>7752856
some of them. A looot of trans guys are into trans women, and they can run the gamut appearence wise, but I've been in very "Not interested in guys" phase lately, so they don't really do anything for me. On the other hand I do know at least one attractive mostly cis (uses she/her, presents like a girl but says she's non-binary) girl that seems to be kinda a chaser. I've seen her get dissapointed when a new girl she met *wasn't* trans, and she surrounds herself with often times really early transition or even pre-transition trans women. And dates some of them. She's cute and all, but I'm smart enough to keep my distance. I think I've convinced her im cis to some degree, or at least not trans enough for her tastes.
>>
>>7752650
>Would you still be with her if she wanted to take T and be a man?
That's not really a fair comparison. I only like girls but she is openly bi/heteroflexible.
>>
>>7752919
so no is the answer
>>
>>7747651
>also, thats disgusting.
I think you mean hot
>>
>>7752933
No but that isn't the same.
>>
>>7752919
Being "bi" (kek) and liking girls is nowhere on par with wanting to date a fucking manly ass tranny you delusional proto-hon.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.