[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can mtfs be alpha? >local laundromat >me and the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Can mtfs be alpha?

>local laundromat
>me and the only other tranny in town cross paths again, going opposite ways thru doorway
>we both instinctively move out of the way just like our "how2gurl" book told us
wat do

I went first because I'm getting /fit/ and the other tranny is a chubby ginger hon. Did I just concede that I'm more masculine by taking the lead?
>>
File: Matt-and-Janae-Kroc.jpg (109KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-and-Janae-Kroc.jpg
109KB, 620x349px
>>7746625
Is that Kroc or a bodybuilding cis female that abused too much T?

Everyone that juices too much suffer from sameface so I'm not sure if it's her or a cis roider.
>>
>>7746643
It's kroc
>>
>>7746656
Btw did she manage to get smaller?
Being fit is one thing but she was badly drawn musclegirl fanart tier
>>
So I know Kroc said she is a lesbian, but has she lost to the cock since then? It would be interesting to see what kind of man would be interested in her.
>>
>>7746688
Well kinda expected her to be a transbian.
Also can you imagine being beaten by her? I'm sure there must be a legion of cis lesbian girls wanting to enjoy some next level domestic violence that the average butch can't due to lack of muscle mass.
>>
File: kroc.jpg (53KB, 539x596px) Image search: [Google]
kroc.jpg
53KB, 539x596px
>>7746672
>>
File: forearm-workout.jpg (87KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
forearm-workout.jpg
87KB, 1109x614px
>>7746767
Still too much for me.
Also dem manly forearms.
Pass.
>>
File: kroc.png (2MB, 1453x883px) Image search: [Google]
kroc.png
2MB, 1453x883px
>>7746672
recent photo from Instagram
>>
>>7746856
>bulge in the left
>bulge in the right
wew lad
>>
>>7746896
What's the issue? She just has a JACKED vag
>>
>>7746786

So if Kroc turned out like the tall girl, would you smash knowing you're dominating a feminized world-class powerlifter and father of three boys?
>>
>>7746923
Shit I didn't know she even had kids...
Also I was more in the I wanted to be dominated by thing.
>>
>>7746934

Her youngest son is either in high school or is done with it. You would want her to fuck you or just a standard Amazon fetish?
>>
I'm a non transitioning AGP and I have a heavy bone structure like kroc, although i'm much fatter and less muscled. It concerns me that being a swole alpha bro wasn't enough for her. I want to get /fit/ to see what's it like since I was fat and weak as a teenager. I'm scared it won't be enough for me either and i'm just walking in Matt's footsteps. But I won't know until I get there, may repgen be with me.
>>
>>7746625
I thought MTFs wanted to appear smaller as a general rule? If you chase girls on top of that you'll creep them out. Even more.
>>
>>7746672
Estrogen

>>7746856
Ehhh, desu I'd still let her choke me
>>
File: beyoncepregnant2017-500x606.jpg (41KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
beyoncepregnant2017-500x606.jpg
41KB, 500x606px
>>7746625
>Can mtfs be alpha?

Female is, by definition, the opposite of alpha.
Only men can be alpha.
When women try to be alpha they are labelled bitchy cunts.
Women are literally just men that have been adapted to shit out children.
As such, they are equipped with milk machines and extra fat deposits to store nutrients for offspring.
They can't throw spears accurately, they get lost when venturing into the wilderness and they emote and weep when caught in a battle.
Women are literally just couches you can fuck.
Any man who would willingly want to become one is weak and mentally ill.
No offense.
>>
>>7749449
>Female is, by definition, the opposite of alpha.
Spookery and nonsense
Also this is unrelated but somebody needs to explain to me why the FUCK Beyonce matters so much to people because I'm baffled. Is it just to fit in? did enough people start doing that everybody felt the need and now we're worshiping her like a mighty venus?
>>
>>7749449
>They can't throw spears accurately, they get lost when venturing into the wilderness and they emote and weep when caught in a battle.

Evo psych is bullshit btw
>>
>>7749504
Evo psych is perfectly fine, it's just not in the hands of rational people. It's a vicious cycle of some retard mouthing off about how an anthropomorphic 'nature' entity created women to be literal baby factories capable of walking and talking on a good day and a liberal yuppie getting upset at this and claiming all evolutionary psychology is evil.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.