[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines day is a couple days away, what are you gonna be doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 16

File: A454-Sweet-Emoji-Valentines-Day.jpg (65KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
A454-Sweet-Emoji-Valentines-Day.jpg
65KB, 530x530px
Valentines day is a couple days away, what are you gonna be doing /lgbt/?

You're not gonna be posting here, RIGHT?
>>
>>7744970
Fuck off.
>>
>be me
>be unpassing tranny hon
>be single and forever alone for the rest of my life
>feel extra lonely and jealous because no bf every valentine's day
>cry while hugging my body pillow
>>
>>7744982
Are you me?
>>
File: Snapchat-4919959972004832367.jpg (137KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4919959972004832367.jpg
137KB, 720x1184px
>>7744982
the body pillow meme is real family

Shit really helps
>>
File: 1468054655841.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468054655841.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
my bf has a buncha stuff planned out for us. I can't wait to get my flowers and stuff...
I'm gonna get to pick the movie we watch its gonna be great and we'll probably have some amaizng sex
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>7745007
REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452696632051.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452696632051.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>7745007
Passers gtfo
>>
File: 1421811838264.jpg (85KB, 486x643px) Image search: [Google]
1421811838264.jpg
85KB, 486x643px
SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT VALENTINES

biscum reporting in. never had a bf on valentine's, wtf am I supposed to get for a guy on valentine's??
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>7745080
SURPRISE BUTTSEX
>>
>>7744970

Well, back in September I was on a trip outside of the country to see my grandparents, cousins, uncles, and aunts. I started looking forward to going back home after seeing a poster for The Rings/Ring 3 when all of us went to see The Secret Life of Pets. I noticed that it was going to be in theaters in February and that's how I thought a guy I met on here and I could have our first date. I had been emailing him for some months by that point, but we hadn't seen each other's faces since I wasn't passable yet. But he was OK with that. The fact it was in February gave me time to get my shit together; get my driver's license, get a job, and finally, get rid of my fucking facial hair! With that I could go see him, but when I got back to the US and continued writing an email to him I noticed something he wrote and it bothered me the more I looked at it.

What he said was that he doesn't think he could be with a girl who had SRS. I thought I told him months before that I wanted to be with a guy who could take me with or without SRS because I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it or not at the time. That was before we started emailing each other. But when I got back home, I had decided that I do want SRS after seeing Mia Fever's results. So I was bitter for quite a while, for months after I got back I didn't feel like talking to him and I just got angry thinking about him. Even though meeting him had been my motivation, I tried passing my road test twice but failed both attempts.

Since that plan to have a date with a real guy was trashed, I had the idea on the 5th of the month to buy some cheap lingerie and a box of chocolates to enjoy a date with my giant teddy bear that I had bought for the previous St. Valentine's Day. But since I would be buying online, I decided to not bother since it wouldn't be here before the 14th. Instead I think I'll just cuddle him like I do every day.
>>
>>7745489

(Continued)

Pic related, same model as my teddy bear. He doesn't look as dark in person, though. Maybe that's because mine is a different color.

>>7744982
>>7744986
>>7744996

I bet it doesn't feel as good as having some arms wrapped around you, senpai. ;P

>>7745080

So even when they're dating men, the "man can't remember St. Valentine's Day" stereotype is true.
>>
My s/o and I are going to a hip Mexican restaurant in our city and then possibly going to a bar for some drinks. We have some molly and we'll probably take it and have sex on and off all night.
>>
probably think about anime characters, get blazed at a party and hope someone is equally high or drunk enough to have sex with my stiff, awkward body ;)
>>
>>7744970
probably cuddle with my waifu body pillow

t. mtf
>>
I have a therapist appointment and then later that evening I have a pathophysiology exam. That's it.

I've gone on about 10 dates in the past month and a half with different men and nada has come from it.
>>
>>7745489
>>7745491
This was incredibly depressing.
>>
>>7744970
i will work and then at the weekend i will have a nice dinner date with my straight bf (mtf here btw)
>>
>>7746335
>my straight bf
I have some bad news for you, hon.
>>
I'm meeting a cute girl and she's gonna come back to mine to smoke weed, eat pizza and watch horror movies :3

She gives good head pets
>>
>>7744970
> Single
> Someone nearby that's a potential partner
> 14th is a tuesday, so work night
I think I'm just gonna be gaming and shitposting. May do something at the weekend, but probably not.
>>
>>7746351
>I have some bad news for you
i doubt it, hon
>>
>>7745491
I really need to get a giant teddy. My only problem is where the heck would I put him when family / friends come over and I need to look normal and not pathetic. I don't have much storage
>>
>>7750014
Nothing pathetic about having teddies, I have a bunch of seal plushies and they're so cute and I can't sleep without them
>>
File: tv97t.jpg (62KB, 928x500px) Image search: [Google]
tv97t.jpg
62KB, 928x500px
>>7744970
>what are you gonna be doing /lgbt/?
Brooding about how he isn't with me, but with some skanky danish whore.
>>
File: Argentoconodon-color.png (378KB, 1000x414px) Image search: [Google]
Argentoconodon-color.png
378KB, 1000x414px
Not getting married:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/02/arkansas-will-petition-congress-outlaw-marriage-equality-valentines-day/
>>
>>7746281

Well, that's how it is when you start HRT at 20. I still hope he finds a girl compatible with him because he's not a bad guy. I still have to get my life together and find something to fill it with. Being a depressed, shut-in, NEET has gotten boring and at least I can afford more distractions with money. There's also the slight hope at the back of my mind that I could fix my appearance with enough money, but thinking about the amount of time of my life I've given up to this unhappiness by the time I could achieve that goal saps me of motivation. And it's only a hope, not a guarantee anyway.

>>7750014

I don't even worry about it. Like a guy came over to appraise the value of our house some weeks ago and my parents told me to hide him before hand, but how would I hide him when the appraiser is supposed to see every room in the house? I just left him facing up, instead of down like I leave him normally (so that he's facing me while I'm in bed).
>>
>>7750863

Forced to ignore this I see
>>
>>7744970
Im going to be sending pictures of flowers I stole from the grocery store for my ldr boyfriend
And we're gonna chill

Ill also be on 4chan because Im addicted to this place and since I cant be with my bf irl at this moment in time its not as if Im leaving my house
>>
>>7745080
Blowjobs
Candy and flowers
Make his favorite food
Do something you two like together that isnt sex

...Just show that you give a fuck
>>
File: 1486723029960.jpg (76KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486723029960.jpg
76KB, 600x900px
>>7744970
>You're not gonna be posting here, RIGHT?
Of course I am. What are you, retarded? Where the fuck else would I be? I have never, in my 30 years of life, been with someone on valentines day. Why would that change now? Why would that ever change?
I am a fucking undatable, ugly, honMonster.
Why would anyone like me?
>>
>>7744970
I've ordered flowers to be delivered to my long distance boyfriend's house along with a card. Other than that I guess we'll have to settle for skyping.
>>
>>7745489
Did you ever think about mounting a dildo on Teddy and sucking him off until it sprays warm sticky cum all over your face? Post the video online and you'll get some lovely comments to carry you through valentines.
>>
>>7753445
Kek
>>
I'm getting flowers delivered to my gf at work and we have a Skype date tonight. We had the real date over the weekend. I took her to a Brazilian steak house, read her a poem I wrote, we got drunk, did some drugs, and had a lot of sex. She doesn't like being pampered because she's really independent, but Valentines day is an exception.
>>
>tfw bf forgot valentine's was today
>>
Who gives a damn about this consumerist holiday
Do something special for your honey on any other day of the year just cause. Fuck this shit
>>
I'm inlove with my eRP partner, who is an aspie tranny irl, in that I've been thinking about them almost all day for a week. That's how pathetic my life is currently.

I want Valentines RP, but I'm afraid I'll be rebuffed today.
>>
>>7754957
Rebuffed?
>>7754950
Fucking normie get out like 90% of people say this reeeeee
>>7754469
>Tfw no independent gf to bully Valentine's presents into
>>
>>7755138
Like, turned down. Hard to explain but I get hots and colds from her, and lately she's been slightly cold to me. Not sure if its the aspie nature or if maybe she senses I like her more than I should.
>>
>>7755138
That should say onto not into.
>>
File: 1486665097523.jpg (88KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1486665097523.jpg
88KB, 800x1005px
>>7755160
Hmm never heard that term before. Love the hot cold game tho. How on earth do you even meet an ERP partner. I'd be so nervous I'm always convinced that the person is at there desk with like 5 people laughing at me if they talk dirty.
>>
>>7755179
You actually enjoy the hot/cold game? It kinda makes me a wreck, but part of me wonders if I like it too. I guess I feel alive and motivated, even if I feel like spaghetti around the person I like.

There's places online and you kinda get over that feeling. Some people do copy/paste what you say to others to make fun of them, it's true, but youre a character and the stakes are so low it doesn't fucking matter. If anything ERP has helped me perform better IRL in the dirty talk/confidence department.
>>
>>7755289
I haven't ERPd in forever. Tell me some fun stories to make me want to start again.
>>
File: 10528322772.png (155KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
10528322772.png
155KB, 1024x746px
>>7744970
probably just gonna sit outside her house and listen to ramshackle glory in my car
>>
>>7755338
It can be fun! But also a time waster.. My ERP are pretty raunchy though. I play a big hairy orc guy and it's almost always lewd stuff ranging from lewd wrestling federations or football leagues to gruff alien bounty hunter boinking his punk transgirl bounty. Right now in a fun setting with demons and stuff in post apocalyptic tokyo that's been very fun with the partner I'm currently most interested in.

A fun one I did recently was where my partner plays a geeky anime obsessed narutard who wants his hunky roommate to watch some new anime with him, but he doesn't care. Finally he convinces him to watch it and wants him to like it so much he gives him a 25 minute blowjob while he watches or sucks his nipples and stuff just to ensure he likes the show that much more.

It kinda go for the silly stupid stuff..
>>
>>7755289
>You actually enjoy the hot/cold game?
Nothing better. I get depressed if I get to much of either tho. And yeah I relate to the alive/speggti thing.

But I'm deleicateee
>>7755383
Omg that second one I'm sooold
>>
>>7755457
the alien bounty hunters?

I guess I kinda like it too, but I still want some rest and trust at some point. I think I'd feel differently if I had alot of cool friends to fill those other areas of my life so I could think less about whoever my current squeeze or crush is and if we'll get serious.
>>
>>7755383
>post apocalyptic tokyo
Tell me more.
>>
File: 5345345 2.png (1MB, 1556x1410px) Image search: [Google]
5345345 2.png
1MB, 1556x1410px
>>7744970
I've run out of people to fall back on, finally. So nothing.
>>
>>7755530
it's pretty open ended. Basically tokyo is in ruins, law is loosely held up, and demons of various kinds have come to live among the remaining humans and mutants. Technology still works, like a very rudimentary form of the internet kinda like darpanet has been set up. People don't know much about the past, but relics like contemporary computers and weapons occasionally get found. Gangs exist and certain areas of Tokyo are known no-go areas.

why? Are you my partner or somethin'?
>>
>>7755507
The anime nerd one..

I'd love for it to develop yeah. If I can ever find someone that treats me how I want and loves me back I feel like I'd care less about my friends tho.

You seem neat want to keep in t-touch?
>>
>>7755647
I like hearing about cool settings. It makes me want to find a game.
>>
>>7755669
Yeah that was right up my alley too.. I could tell the person was pretty much just playing themself, lol.

Mm sure, my kik is mwnoel or whatever you want to post, I'm on like everything.
>>
File: 1487078360570.gif (910KB, 418x421px) Image search: [Google]
1487078360570.gif
910KB, 418x421px
>>7755693
okay ill add you
>>
bumping for more valentine people
>>
>>7755352
Make sure to not nod off with the needle in your arm, you fucking degenerate
>>
File: projector-on-ceiling.jpg (41KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
projector-on-ceiling.jpg
41KB, 1000x689px
>>7756741
>>
>>7745489

I ended up getting drunk for the first time the night before since I felt like shit that day. As a consequence I spent most of the day recovering, though I had no hangover and was apparently drunk enough to throw up without remembering it. Physically I felt like shit, but emotionally I felt much improved compared to the day before.

>>7753445

>Did you ever think about mounting a dildo on Teddy and sucking him off

That part I have thought of doing. None of the rest.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.