[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, mtf tran >go to trans support group >bring ciswoman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>be me, mtf tran
>go to trans support group
>bring ciswoman friend cause nervous and dont want to be alone amongst hons
>get there, many hons
>as we are going around, it gets to my friend
>instead of saying she's cis, this fucking bitch makes up some story about how she is an early transitioner and managed to start AAs at like 12

Why did she do that? The worst part is she recieved the most praise in the entire group, when it could have been for someone who was, idk, not a cis girl pretending to be a tran?
>>
>>7744515
Why don't you ask your friend?
>>
>>7744519
Too angry. I had to go home, immedietly
>>
maybe she actually is trans and she wanted to support her hon friend :)
>>
That's funny. You and her should have laughed about it later, but you sperg out instead.
>>
I would've had a hard time not bursting out laughing. Your friend sounds great.
>>
>>7744515
lol I stopped reading at "((((("support"))))))" group
>>
>>7744515
tbqh someone needs to record their session at a trans support group so we can observe hons
>>
>>7744515

So how are you sure she's cis? Did she find out what AAs are from you?

Regardless, I'm surprised the reaction she got was praise and not envy. I guess hons are a nicer group than this patch negative Nellys.
>>
>>7744543
Sperg life is hard. I would have done the same as OP except I'd probably also never talk to that girl again.
>>
1. She felt awkward being there and made up some story to fit in
2. She's trans
>>
Broadly assuming that you're correct that she's NOT trans...

She felt out of place and didn't want to draw attention to herself as the only cis one? Especially if she doesn't understand much about trans issues (and having seen younger transitioners in the media lately), she probably thought this was a reasonable-sounding story and didn't realize that being an early transitioner would draw so much attention to herself.

If there were a lot of older women and you were otherwise the youngest or among the youngest...I guess you are bitter/envious those women didn't shower that praise on you?

Have a heart, OP. You put her in a squirmy situation, and she tried to make the best of it. She's a supportive enough person regarding transition that she didn't balk at identifying herself as a "tranny" rather than pointedly insisting she's cis. I wouldn't want to lose someone like that as a friend.

I think you're being unfair. Please talk it out with your friend.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.