[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to a lesbian bar soon but I have one problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: MTI0ODUzMTU5NTQ4OTgyNTQ2.jpg (100KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
MTI0ODUzMTU5NTQ4OTgyNTQ2.jpg
100KB, 1200x900px
So I'm going to a lesbian bar soon but I have one problem. I'm a passing tranny and I wanna hook up.

How do I show that I'm trans without drawing too much attention or being obnoxious? I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb but I need some kind of way to quickly tell interested girls what I am. Preferably non vocally since I've had that backfire with loud music in the past. The last thing I want is to wear a big "Tranny" sign on my forehead or anything like that. I just want to let girls know in advance what they're getting themselves into.

The bar I plan to go to is specifically only excludes FTM's and cis men so it shouldn't be a problem that I'm there.

In the past I've tried telling girls at the bar which like I said earlier leads to either them mishearing or and me having to yell that I'm a tranny to get the point across. Usually if I wait and just hope I'm clockable enough they get get mad at me for not telling them sooner and it kinda blows the whole night.

I wish I could just have bad beard shadow or a huge jaw or something. Even using my male voice isn't enough usually... which makes me wonder if people are retarded but I digress.

Anyways any advice would be solid.
>>
>>7743419
Be very clear about your transness and hope you land an SJW who thinks turning you down is transphobic.
>>
Give yourself a noticeable bulge. Stuff your pants if need be.
>>
>>7743428
get a packer if needed
>>
>>7743432
heh then when she grabs my junk she'll be really excited to have met the only two dicked tranny on earth.
>>
Before any kissing or making out starts, just pull her to the side or outside the bar and say "I have to tell you, I'm trans."
>>
>>7743419
only hit on girls who call you "hon"
>>
>>7743519
I actually have been talking to a girl who keeps calling me hon. I doubt she knows what that means... but oh god if she does.
>>
>>7743595
You sure she's not just from Baltimore or knows someone who is? Its much more likely she picked up as a simple affectionate term like the vast majority that use it than is using slang that's almost exclusive to 4chan.
>>
why not just carry notes with you and slip them to her?
>>
>>7743925
Post body btw so i can ree at your passability
>>
>>7743419
just don't, dykes don't like penis
>>
>>7743915
She's korean so...
>>
>>7743925
Little cute tranny business cards! With adorable unicorns whose horns are penises!

Quick, Robin, to the trans-cave!
>>
>>7743419
i'd like to see you try it,
you think your male skeleton is going to pass among cis fems, and lgbt too, topkek
>>
>>7743419
>waaahhh I pass too well and now I have to discloooossseeee, woe is me
>>
File: IMG_6956.jpg (28KB, 395x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6956.jpg
28KB, 395x389px
>>7743419
Get yourself some version of pic related. You can hold it up so you don't have to yell and it is subtle enough yet understood symbol.
>>
>>7748633
Transgender flag colours could work the same way.
>>
>>7748543
Apparently, she already has. I believe it too, cis people think that all trannies look monstrous, so they're easy to fool, especially at clubs (dark, loud, everyone is intoxicated).
>>
File: 12060035.jpg (535KB, 2000x3552px) Image search: [Google]
12060035.jpg
535KB, 2000x3552px
>>
>>7748660
op is literally a str8 dude, and this is tranny b8, lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.