[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, what I want to know is whether it's generally believed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: o-ERLICK-570.jpg (92KB, 570x763px) Image search: [Google]
o-ERLICK-570.jpg
92KB, 570x763px
Ok, what I want to know is whether it's generally believed that Eli erlick truly was such a uniquely horrible person. What I've read tonight (having been completely uneducated beforehand) has led me to believe that at least one person, sjw or otherwise, is seriously bullshitting.

Like, there are no dents in her story except that post on tumblr with no real evidence, story, consistency- just a lot of threatening buzzwords; honestly, it sounds like the accuser is using a lot of the same strategies she claims were used against her. Um, him. The writing style is feminine.

Also, I'm not a bad person for suggesting that someone may have a grudge against Eli and use their knowledge of Eli against her. I could totally see the tumblr poster as brunt the abuser, the expert manipulator, himself.
>>
>>7743069
Eli is so bad that even Cara hates her.
>>
>>7743072
I thought cara was also considered villainous? I.e. the whole manipulating trannies and such. Visions are almost always irrational; I wouldn't coaster cara's hatred to properly vouch for Eli's condemnation..
>>
>>7743080
Yes, I was just being glib.

I wonder why Cara does hate Eli though.
>>
>>7743094
That's a fantastic word.

Also a curious wonder. The thick pool of the mystery deepens..
>>
>>7743104
If you like words, have some trivia: I almost said facetious instead!

The only thick pool is the boyfriend semen I want to drink.
>>
>>7743069

What's the big deal about her?
>>
>>7744550
http://tranqualizer.tumblr.com/post/148498922050/trans-icon-eli-erlick-is-an-abuser-and-rapist
>>
>>7743069
When will the police arrest Cara?
If it was just the stalking and being a creep I wouldn't mind but the fact this psycho tried to push people into suicide and use them to kill other trannies for him is too much.

You should be perma banned Cara, you're disgusting thing.
>>
>>7744610
>tried to push people into suicide and use them to kill other trannies for him is too much.
Jesus. What'd he do to encourage these things?
>>
File: 53534534.png (1MB, 1152x1148px) Image search: [Google]
53534534.png
1MB, 1152x1148px
>>7744610
I've already been in contact with them over the stuff posted here and elsewhere.

I just lurk now anyways and only to answer questions like yours.
>>
>she transitioned 4 years earlier than me
>still looks more masculine than me
God bless slavic genetics.
>>
>>7744651
When did she transition
>>
>>7744666
13, if her wiki article is at all accurate.
>>
>>7744641
He did this >>7742555
And it's not the first time he does it.
His favorite thing is to get contact from both FtM and MtF and proceed to either bully, blackmail or stalk the said victims.

>>7744647
You need to go to jail for doing what you did.
Also it's quite funny that you ""only lurk"" since you make so many obvious threads all day.
>>
>>7744581
>I do not trust Eli Erlick with vulnerable young trans people, especially trans people of color, looking for a hero when they never see their experiences represented. I know that when Eli has an ounce of power over someone, she WILL abuse that power and exploit their body, mind, and experiences for her own gain and sense of accomplishment
What did anyone even expect? Most successful people, especially politically prominent people, are sociopathic. They will lie, cheat, steal, and use others to their own ends like it's nothing. This "girl" was in the public spotlight as an activist since her teen years, you don't do that through luck alone. There's a reason so many powerful men (Bill Clinton and Trump immediately come to mind) sexually assault at will.
>>
>>7744647
Why do you avatarfag so hard, you wouldn't have been caught if you weren't such am autist.
>>
File: download.png (1MB, 1565x2476px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1MB, 1565x2476px
Okay this guy is fucked up in the head seriously.
To anyone who has been in contact with the police concerning caraposter, be sure he gets locked up.

He might seriously end up harming or raping someone.
>>
>>7745511
I'm in touch with them now, so let's see how this all goes down for him, shall we?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.