[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, I'm new to all this and I was wondering. Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: '.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
Hey /lgbt/, I'm new to all this and I was wondering. Are there guys attracted to chubby, short, slightly hairy guys with girly features and an bigger-than-normal bubble butt.
>>
The good news is, there are plenty of guys who are attracted to your body type and who want to sleep with you.

The bad news is, the guys who find you attractive are not attractive and you have no desire to date/sleep with them.
>>
>>7742728
That's to be expected and my standards are pretty low. I should probably clean myself up. I notice I mostly seem to get black guys attention and I'm not sure if I want that.
>>
>>7742763
>I'm not sure if I want that.
Why?
Also, your body sounds appealing but Im trans so my opinion is moot.
>>
>>7742863
I'm not OP, but for one thing gay black guys are way more likely to carry HIV.
>>
>>7742763
I always hear bad things about black guys with HIV and all that jazz. I'm not sure if it's just racism or there's truth to it.
>>
>>7742881
I dont honestly know. I feel like its more racism than fact because America, whether conscious or not, seems to have a hate boner for any blacks. The only gay black guy I know apparently has HIV which was weird to find out. Oh and someone having hiv isnt really an issue as long as they take their meds you use protection.
Hey OP, you are using protection, right? Only an idiot would fuck total strangers without protection.
>>
>>7742901
>I feel like its more racism than fact
It doesn't matter how it makes you feel, the statistics do not lie. Look it up yourself if you think you can manage it without breaking down crying.

>having hiv isnt really an issue as long as they take their meds you use protection
Are you completely retarded? That is not a risk worth taking just to have sex. Condoms break for fucks sakes.
>>
>>7742906
>Condoms break for fucks sakes.
You are making it sound like condoms break all the time. Yes it happens, but its not frequent especially if you know how to apply a fucking condom which apparently alot of people in this country dont know how to do. Also, shit like PEP exists if you are exposed.

>the statistics do not lie
I know, but people act like every gay black person is literally rittled with aids. ignoring the fact that your odd of getting infected from a white gay man is only a little less. Gay and bi men account for 87% of all male cases. It doesnt matter who you fuck, your odds of getting aids is just as high because you will be fucking a gay dude. But really, I guess its just easier to say that aids is only a problem if you fuck black guys.
>>
>>7742950
>Yes it happens, but its not frequent
Not a risk worth taking. You shouldn't have sex with someone who has HIV if you are not also infected, not under ANY circumstances. Not even with a mithril condom okay? Saying HIV "isnt really an issue" just because condoms and medicine exist is fucking RIDICULOUS.

>It doesnt matter who you fuck, your odds of getting aids is just as high
I thought you said you knew that the statistics do not lie? Why do you dissemble this way? It should be quite obvious (if you do in fact know this information already) that your odds of infection with black gay men are significantly higher.
>>
>>7742958
>Saying HIV "isnt really an issue"
I never said it wasnt an issue. Thats stupid. of course its an issue. Im saying its not as much of a death sentence as it was in the past because of condoms and medicines.

>that your odds of infection with black gay men are significantly higher.
But there are people who still fuck other gay men. Gay men that either dont disclose or dont know that they have aids. The numbers are for the diagnosed. The amount of gay men walking around undiagnosed pretty much evenly disseminates the chances of catching aids among the gay male population. Fucking a gay black man has a higher individual risk but fucking a gay none black man without protection bumps up your risk of infection to about the same as fucking the black guy.
>>
>>7742958
Also, Im not a gay man Im really just arguing from outside the situation so my opinion on the matter is moot to begin with.
>>
>>7742999
>I never said it wasnt an issue.
Ahem...
>>7742901
>someone having hiv isnt really an issue as long as they take their meds you use protection
This is what you said and this is so SO wrong. Condoms and medication do not make infection impossible, only less likely. It is still a huge issue. It is an incurable deadly infection goddammit.

>Im saying its not as much of a death sentence as it was in the past
Oh? Cause that ISN'T what you fucking said. Way to move your goalposts.

>amount of gay men walking around undiagnosed pretty much evenly disseminates the chances of catching aids among the gay male population
No because by that logic black men also are walking around undiagnosed, presumably to a proportional number if not a higher number, looking at the trend in the diagnosed. You are no good with statistics at all.
>>
>>7743019
>Way to move your goalposts.
Im bored. I have to do something to keep this conversation going.
This is the closest thing to a conversation Ive had in days.
>>
File: 1473879153650.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473879153650.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>7743007
Hey, don't feel like you are outside the situation, you could still be infected too.

>>7743033
>
>>
>>7743052
>>>7743007
>Hey, don't feel like you are outside the situation, you could still be infected too.

I know. It's unlikely though. I'm very secluded. Also not really fuckable by human standards. With my luck I'll be the first person to actually get aids from a toilet seat or a door knob.
>>
>>7742702
https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn

yes. come visit gay chat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.