[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do young mtf transitioners, especially high school transitioners,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: genderfluid.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Why do young mtf transitioners, especially high school transitioners, always hang out with the girls in their class?

I hate cis females, they see me as a mentally ill boy. I hang out with the boys in my class because they are chill and won't get creeped out.

I have intense jealousy for cis females because they get to do all the feminine stuff I want to do, but their parents see it as all fine and dandy and cheer them up! "WOOHOO, MY DAUGHTER IS WEARING MAKEUP! (: WANT TO GO SHOPPING FOR DRESSES?" Meanwhile my father threatened suicide because I want to wear girl's clothes, and my mother cries every day. To make it even worse, my sister did all of this at my age with no fuss. And my parent's only comeback is "WELL IF SHE TRIED TO BE A BOY, I'D GIVE HER TROUBLE TOO.".
>>
>>7742490
>I was shown bigotry, so bigotry is true about the other party!
>>
>>7742490
There are two kinds of mtf, the feminist man-haters and the red-pilled repressed ones.

As a rule, the more time spent male the more anti-feminist an mtf will be. Spend no time male and it's highly likely you'll agree with feminism.
>>
Girls judge everyone, not just you. Don't worry.
>>
>>7742490
>Meanwhile my father threatened suicide because I want to wear girl's clothes, and my mother cries every day. To make it even worse, my sister did all of this at my age with no fuss. And my parent's only comeback is "WELL IF SHE TRIED TO BE A BOY, I'D GIVE HER TROUBLE TOO.".
I hate this so much. Gender roles are awful and are pushed on children, especially boys, to a horrific degree. The double standard is especially infuriating and unfair.
>>
>>7742592
It's time to fight. One day I'll approach them in drag while wielding a baseball bat.
>>
>>7742490
https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn

come visit gay general.
>>
>>7742592
i think it's okay as long as they don't push it after you're like "no stahp i don't wanna"
>>
>>7742517
I'm not sure. I went to a support group and had to listen to two 60 y/o trannies who had fathered kids and had wives lecture some 16 y/o kid on male privilege. It was pretty surreal.
>>
>>7742517
I'm neither
>>
>>7742490
>why do girls act like girls?
>>
>>7744051
Internalized misandry.
>>
>>7744262
reallty athink
>>
>>7742490
>I hate cis females, they see me as a mentally ill boy.

How do you think cis males see you, then?

Step out of self-induced bigotry.
>>
>>7742490

>father threatening suicide over your clothing choices

men are so dramatic

you're a fraud and a misogynist man who sees women as inherently feminine and therefore you are a woman. there is 0 reason for girls to like you.
>>
>>7749429
>there is 0 reason for girls to like you.
There are negative reasons for men to like cis females.
>>
File: 1295872.png (448KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1295872.png
448KB, 900x1200px
>>7742490
Some people hate faggots

GET OVER IT
>>
>>7744051
>spend your whole life mansplaining
>put on a dress
>keep mansplaining
>>
>>7754480
>spreads feminist misandrist narrative buzzwords
>gets butthurt when transwomen adopt them
>>
>>7754490
>live 50 years as a man
>transition in the winter of life
>"woman"
>>
>>7742592
>I hate that someones parents are highly upset and distressed their child has an illness that will bring them a lot of pain and heartache and will make their life 10x harder
>Man those stupid parents, daring to be upset or shocked or having a hard time dealing with their kid turning out to be entirely different from how they once viewed them
>What shitty parents that they'd want their kid to be normal and live a normal life

Gender roles are pushed for a reason
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160715114739.htm

>Children as young as 9 months-old prefer to play with toys specific to their own gender, according to a new study from academics at City University London and UCL.

Gender is very inherent to the being, which Im sure youre aware of. When 99% of the time gender matches with sex, its reasonable that society and parents would raise their children in a gendered way - because their kids are gendered and almost every single time it will be the correct way for that child.
>>
>>7749429
>implying that telling your parents your trans is the same as clothing choices

And even if it were just clothing choices

Its clothing choices that could get him beat up, murdered, raped, fired from a job, not accepted to jobs, leave him forever alone without a partner....

Any smart father would be aware of this. And you cannot blame him if his paternal instinct lashes out against what perceives to be a threat to his kids health, safety, and happiness.

It isnt healthy for all the trans people on here to take this automatic anti-parent stance. Your relationship with your family is incredibly important and all of you push and pressure others into throwing it away because of what really is perfectly reasonable conflict.
>>
>>7754548
Don't blame me, it's not my feminist narrative that's backfiring.

How early do you have to transition to count as a woman by the way? Guessing the cutoff is just a bit after you transitioned.
>>
>>7754549
So you support these roles that cause kids misery and when a kid is upset, the problem is the kid and not the roles?

How exactly does picking different toys justify >>7752681 ?
>>
>>7754596
That is an anecdotal bullshit story

I went to school too, and things like that never happened

We got the same instruction and the same stuff

If one group was left to their own devices the other was too

When girls are doing their nails in gym class or talking instead of kicking the ball, thats because they choose to.
My teacher would ask everyone if they wanted to be in girl or guy only groups and every girl but me would raise their hands. They then would get together and fuck off the rest of class, despite the teacher actively coming over there and trying to get them going. The soccer balls on the girl's side were no worse.

The boys however got right into the sport, and would always happily greet the teacher and welcome them into the game.

Of course my story is also anecdotal and possibly bullshit, but that just proves that you cant base anything off of crap like that.

>So you support these roles that cause kids misery and when a kid is upset, the problem is the kid and not the roles?

So you support these roles that cause schizophrenics misery and when the schizo is upset, the problem is reality and the schizo?

Short answer yes, the problem is the fucking kid. Being trans is a rare illness. We can argue over what causes it, but plenty of illness (ex down syndrome) are totally natural. No matter how you look at it being trans is a highly abnormal state that makes it difficult for the trans person to function in the world - like bipolar disorder or OCD or being born with one less arm.
You want to change the way the word works for almost everyone on the planet so you can make an incredibly tiny minority feel better.
>>
>>7754549
Honestly 99% isn't a lot when considering all children.
>>
>>7754955
I see, you want painful gender roles that harm both cis and trans kids foisted on them and any time this turns out bad, you either medicalize the child's misery or just outright deny it happens.
>>
>>7742490
As an early transitioner, I relied on cis women for pretty much everything, how does any trans woman get by without them?
>>
>>7754956
Do you read your posts before posting them?

>99%
>Not a lot

Even if 5 million kids were trans, if it's only one percent that means you're favoring 5 million over 495 million and harming the mental health of those 495 million so you can make already damaged people feel better by destroying gender roles and destroying the notion of boys being brought up boys and girls being brought up girls

>>7755009
They dont harm anyone

>denial

No, its just true. We dont live in the 1950s, just because you bought your female baby a pink hat doesnt mean theyre going to have horrible mental problems. That little baby can grow up, learn to speak, and tell you it likes green better. Then you buy that fucker green. And more likely than not she'll want to do girly things, but if she doesnt, if she wants to be a physicist...Well fucking nothing is stopping her from going to college and being that.

Having traditions and social norms doesnt mean we're mentally raping everyone daily, theres no laws against people going against the norm.

"Oh but everyone is so mean!"

Listen, if you're an abnormal person then you dont expect all normal things to cater to you. You get on with life. You have thicker skin.

People choose what bothers them and what doesnt. We choose whats a problem and what isnt. And we choose how we respond to things that are an issue.
>>
>>7755040
You've invented your irrational model society must conform to and are in denial about all its flaws. What can any of us say to you?
>>
>>7755061
>irrational

If youre saying gender roles are irrational, please read this

http://www.city.ac.uk/news/2016/july/infants-prefer-toys-typed-to-their-gender,-says-study

It is an inherent thing

When something inherent to the being is going to be roughly the same or similar for 99% of people, then society is going to look a certain way

It isnt irrational

Im from the US, I cant speak for Pakistan, but I live in a free society. I can choose to go against these roles and do everything I want to do still, except those not physically possible or explicitly detrimental to something/someone.

Yes, society has a default state. But that default state does not bar from me anything.

Equal opportunity is freedom, natural equality is a meme, and forced equality is harmful
>>
>>7755095
You've literally just been BTFO over that higher up in the thread.
>>
>>7742490

Then stop being a fucking retarded and stop pretending something you are not. Why do you even think you have to be a women to being with?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.