[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has crippling BDD? >be me >come out at 17 >think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1471793310823.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1471793310823.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
Who here has crippling BDD?

>be me
>come out at 17
>think I'll pass as a pretty girl one day
>parents abuse me and bully me and say I'm a hopeless manlady
>eventually I start seeing myself like Adonis's long lost twin
>after like a year of HRT people start just thinking I'm a dyke or something, so switch to girlmode
>everyone thinks I pass
>even 4chan people I talk to
>face no discrimination
>can't even point out any particularly masculine features of mine
>just think I look like a man
>hide away from society for fear of being exposed for the man I am

Feels mentally ill as fuck senpai. I'm saving up for a slew of surgeries despite being urged that I absolutely do not need them.
>>
post pic
>>
>Have loads of internet peeps tell me I'm cute
>Sleep with guys who are so cute that I'm legit puzzled how it even happened
>Get a bf who makes my heart melt when I see his face
>Lived my entire life 100% believing I'm ugly, still do.

I don't own any mirrors because looking at my self makes me sad. I'm so fucking hideous but so many people say otherwise, and yeah I'm sure a lot of them are just being nice but the dudes who I fucked had to have meant it, right? They can't all be pity fucks...

I didn't even know BDD was a thing until recently, could it be why I feel like this?
>>
>>7742360
Are you me? People tell me I pass, but I can't see it. All I can see is a guy looking back at me from the mirror or pictures. And you know what really sucks? I'm now at the point where detransition is literally impossible. I'm never going to fully look like a man even if I stop. And I'm never going to feel like I'm actually a girl.

Kill me, please. I just want the suffering to end.
>>
>>7742970
>>7742970
>>7743017
kill yourself fags
no sympathy for passing scum
>>
>>7743017
>I'm now at the point where detransition is literally impossible
This desu.
Like I get insecure because I'm afraid I don't look feminine enough, but I don't even vaguely look like a man, I'm basically going to be an FtM if I go back.
>>
You're beautiful OP. Your parents are wrong, and I love you. Now go to the mirror and tell yourself, "I love you."
>>
I know this feel very well. I went as far as going to an anti trans rally to see if Id fall through with them. The opposite happened and they thought I was cis girl and came to protest, some of the people there even flirted with me to a point I went out with one of them.

Maybe I fell through and they just wanna kidnap and murder me right?

No I end up having sex with that person and also getting the confirmation my SRS passes on top of that.

After all this I still have trouble with looking at photos of myself and looking at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>7742360

I don't pass now (the fact I have beard shadow is enough to say that assessment is grounded in reality), but I wonder if I would still feel I am ugly and unpassable if I had started much earlier and passed. I remember looking at myself in the mirror since I was young and feeling bad with the reflection or unconnected to it, and I assumed for a while that if I had started HRT as a prepubescent that the way I felt about my looks would have automatically been corrected. But there are anons like you who get every indication that you look fine from other people and you still feel bad about your looks. That reminds me of when girls started being attracted to me and despite having evidence I wasn't as ugly as I felt, I still wasn't happy with my appearance. Of course the difference was I looked like a guy, so of course the girls thought I was attractive but I still felt I wasn't.

>>7743216

>No I end up having sex with that person and also getting the confirmation my SRS passes on top of that.

lmao anti-trans faggots BTFO.
>>
I deadass think almost every pass is a pity pass desu. According to 4chan I have it, but idkkkk
>>
>tfw it's not BDD
>>
>>7745294
Explain.
>>
File: averageface.png (274KB, 416x478px) Image search: [Google]
averageface.png
274KB, 416x478px
>>7745302
>>
>>7742360
How can I tell if my ugliness is real or imagined?

I am a cis man but I dislike how masculine my body is. I hate my body. I am, broad, hairy, have male pattern baldness. So many other men look great without these traditionally masculine features.
>>
>>7745319
Oh, right. I didn't see the trip. It's really not as bad as you think, though. Give it some more time, and FFS is still an option. Are you presenting? If so, how is that working out?

If you want my own opinion, I don't think I'd clock you based on face alone. A weird looking girl, perhaps, but my first thought wouldn't be that you were trans. Also, I feel like if you fixed your eyes (makeup, skin care, etc.) you'd look much better. It's honestly the only uncanny thing about you.
>>
File: dfgdfg.jpg (19KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.jpg
19KB, 500x289px
>>7745418
>Also, I feel like if you fixed your eyes (makeup, skin care, etc.) you'd look much better. It's honestly the only uncanny thing about you.
This desu, contrary to the stereotype, trans women use makeup way too little. Even most cis women look kinda weird without any makeup.
>>
>>7745418
covering my eye bags makes my eyes look really small like a rooster's ;-;

I've been fulltime since august but I get gendered male as often as when I had a full beard and I've only ever been gendered female IRL by the staff at one restaurant who have known me since pretransition and know I'm trans; everyone else treats me like a guy, not even like a tranny
>>
>>7745374
By getting honest opinions from people other than yourself, post a picture faggot
>>
>>7745438
I have to agree. Half the women I've seen without makeup on look somewhere between barely passable as human and barely passable as female.
>>
>>7745438
Lmao why is this so true?

>"you're wearing makeup?"
>>
>>7745438
>>7749593
>wear makeup deliberately intended to look 'natural'
>as opposed to 'heavy' makeup intended to be obviously makeup
>when you never let yourself be seen without makeup
>how do guys think i'm not wearing makeup?!
women are retarded.
>>
>>7745594
Not that poster, but how do I stop writing off every comment on my pics as hugboxing?????
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.