[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do late transitioners always assume a very masculine stance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

Why do late transitioners always assume a very masculine stance in all the photos they take? Are they even self-aware at all?
>>
>>7741590
Because they're men.
>>
>>7741590
>very masculine stance
Please define this.

Also define what is a very feminine stance.
>>
>>7741642
>implying this isn't how most football players stand
>>
>>7741690
In their high heels with the leg sideways to attract people to their thighs?
>>
>>7741726
op is just hatin
>>
>>7741748
Hon in the op pic detected.

Bro, no one is "jelly" of you or your linebacker shoulders. Maybe fix your Lord Farquaad chin instead of posting on 4chan? Just an advice.
>>
makes their hips look bigger
>>
>>7741642
I hate this kind of people
>whats femenine and masculine anyway
shut up, everyone knows what hes talking about
>>
>>7741642
>Also define what is a very feminine stance.
Stuff like pic related.
Face down ass up is also acceptable
>>
>>7742006
I generally agree that "masculine" and "feminine" are real things, which is why the OP is baffling. That's definitely a feminine stance. I'm a dude; if I stood like that, I'd feel like a much bigger faggot than liking dick can justify.
>>
>>7741690
>>7742006
>These non-answers

Okay so you're just talking out of your ass, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>7742048
Have you never seen how instagram sluts pose for pics? Just copy them
>>
>>7741642
<= masc as fuck
>>
>>7742048
hey Im not answering anything, im pointing out how annoying your delutions are
>>
>if you don't pose like an internet attention whore you're posing like a man
This fucking board. Go outside sometimes.
>>
>>7742026
>>>7742006
>I generally agree that "masculine" and "feminine" are real things, which is why the OP is baffling. That's definitely a feminine stance. I'm a dude; if I stood like that, I'd feel like a much bigger faggot than liking dick can justify.
"feminine" body language is a lot more constrained than that. I'd say elbows and knees in, neither of which are on show there. The hand on hip would be feminine but looks odd with the elbow that far forward.
>>
File: 1441869792441.jpg (427KB, 1280x769px) Image search: [Google]
1441869792441.jpg
427KB, 1280x769px
>>7742305
Yeah okay anon.

>>7742331
The posture on the shoulders/elbows/hands in OP's pic is definitely off and looks bad.
>>
There's a difference between selfie poses and normal poses. For selfies you need to be able to see what you're taking a picture of.

She's just standing normally, which is one locked knee.

OP try and take a full mirror selfie of your front. You'll see there's not that many options.
>>
>>7742351
Right. Most women rest their weight on one heel while the other foot has little to no weight on it and can be posed in a variety of ways, usually whatever is comfortable at the moment. It's typical to shift weight every so often.
>>
>>7742346
>These non-answers
Okay so you're just talking out of your ass, thanks for clearing that up.

im not sure what im doing, I dont want to fight
you are being bitchy, or should I say femenine
>>
>>7742483
>you are being bitchy

You got me there anon. I dunno, I don't really have much else to say anymore.
>>
>>7742568
me neither

so... how was your day?
>>
>>7742746
It was pretty good, actually. I really needed just one good day, it's been a hard week. I started to get sucked into the depressive "I'll never afford surgeries" spiral but managed to pull out of it this time. Work was good, dinner was great, had a nice calm evening. Not even sure why I got all bitchy, I'm sorry.

How was your day?
>>
>>7741590
>late transitioner
>braces
whatever bro
>>
>>7742757
average
went to college, I found out I may be dropped for excessive absences, slept all day, wasted all evening doing nothing on my computer, drank some coffee and now im trying really hard to study but I just simply dont want to

the good thing is that the anxiety im feeling right now is what fuels me in trying to get my shit together
I almost did the dishes
>>
you're only saying it's a masculine pose because that's a masculine body. take any cis woman and put her in that pose and suddenly it's feminine i guarantee it
>>
>>7742786
Things sound kinda hard for you, I'm sorry to hear that anon. I hope college turns out well for you, whatever you may be studying for. I wish I had the option myself. Between work and trying to be a good enough spouse I'm trying to find a second job to save up, but I'm just too exhausted. I can't even imagine squeezing in college. Good luck on studying.

Just do them when you get up next, it'll help wake you up. Maybe let them soak overnight?
>>
>>7742795
things are super easy for me, I just dont want to do them
things are actually looking better than ever, im sorry if I came out whiny
idk im more likely to do them at night than during the day, im always sleepy when the sun is out. literally always
>>
>>7742817
Do them anon! It's alright, everyone needs to complain a little. Whatever works. I wish I was this awake during the day, so I sympathize. I hate being up this late, there's nothing to do and it somehow fuels me into procrastinating more and not going to bed either.
>>
>>7742832
>I wish I was this awake during the day, so I sympathize
this
id be normal if I could wake up in the morning well rested

whenever I feel like Im wasting my life I get pumped and start doing productive shit then I inmediatly get distracted, but no more, Im going to set a timer and until that timer goes off im going to study

good luck anon, see you around
>>
>>7742897
Excellent, I'm happy for you anon. Good luck out there and stay on the wagon! For whenever you see this.
>>
File: elle_skinnylegs_toepoint.jpg (909KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
elle_skinnylegs_toepoint.jpg
909KB, 2000x3000px
>>7741690

Show me one photo of a football player standing like that
>>
File: Wonder-Woman-Power-pose.jpg (96KB, 704x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-Power-pose.jpg
96KB, 704x900px
>>7742331

ikr look at this fucking man
>>
It's not the stance making them look like a guy, it's their body.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.