[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>masc4masc only. >straight-acting >no femmes >Likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 0948603294.png (458KB, 525x504px) Image search: [Google]
0948603294.png
458KB, 525x504px
>masc4masc only.
>straight-acting
>no femmes
>Likes sports
Any other key indicators that someone is a self-loathing gay?
>>
anyone who makes being "a gay" apart of their personality and their main focus in life, and become so completely involved in the "culture" that they lose any sense of their real/unique personality and become nothing but another drone parroting and presenting what is the currently acceptable "a gay" personality stereotypes.

They loathe their true unique self because they want to fit in and be apart of the hive-mind and so drown it out/bury it/suppress it. They use being "a gay" as an excuse for everything and turn it into a shield from all criticisms, external or internal.
>>
>>7740137
It's kind of disturbing how "self-loathing" has become a synonym for "self-respecting".
>>
>>7740212
This famalam
>>
>>7740137
I'm never sure whether I'm masc enough to message these guys.
I'm like 5'9"ish, about 120lbs, don't have a ton of body hair, have no gay lisp, generally most people don't know that I'm gay though, but every time I've hooked up with gay guys everyone just assumes I'm a bottom
>>
>>7740212
>self-respecting
I have met a lot of these. They are terribly insecure and immature. I have even been threatened by losers like these. It is always the same.
>Them. Real men don't take dick only give it.

>Me. Straight men think you are not a real man for fucking other men.

Then they get pissed and threaten to hurt me. I call them a bitch and tell them to try it. They storm off or tell me to leave.

The men that have had the most backbone in my experience never questioned their masculinity.
>>
>>7740285
but are you a bottom?
>>
>>7740343
Well it's all I've ever really done cause nobody wants to bottom for me lol
>>
>>7740285
Don't bother with them. If they put masc4masc or use racial slurs in their profile then they are unlikely to be well adjusted individuals.

>Masc only No fats no blacks no spice no rice

I have seen a lot just like that. They ususlly wear baseball caps. Often their pics are taken at a table in a sports bar.
It all looks so forced. They never look relaxed as that is a sign of weakness.

I'm to the point where I will take flaming Ru Paul drag race watchers over these failed straights. Too bad it is hard to find femgays that are not anti gun.
>>
>>7740348
Do you want a short bear riding you?

The few times I posted pics, I was called a daddy bear in training.
>>
>>7740383
Well I prefer bottoming, I'd just prefer if I was dating a guy that we'd at least be able to switch every once in awhile but nobody ever wants to.
>>
>>7740417
Good luck. As long as there are insecure "masc" types out there,it will be more difficult.

Too bad I'm too ugly to be taken seriously if I tried to start up a masculinity redifined movement.
>>
>>7740212
>This
I can't help but stress so many times to friends and family, even femmes say this too, but being gay doesn't define who you are nor should you try to make it that way. How is just acting liking the average dude and not ostracizing yourself to be a stereotype in anyway self-loathing?
>>
>>7740320
>Real men don't take dick only give it.

This is true though.

Don't get me wrong, I love bottoms. If they didn't exist, I'd be in big trouble. However, a man can't claim to be the equal of the man who is balls deep inside of him, can he? Thems the breaks.

>Straight men think you are not a real man for fucking other men.

Not every straight man thinks this and those who do are simply wrong. It's nothing to get mad about. Again, I don't mean to throw bottoms under the bus here, but far too many of them are flaming faggots and this behavior gets conflated and taken as representative of all MSMs. This is a real problem and I don't see how it doesn't hurt your argument rather than help it for you to bring it up like this.
>>
>>7740660
>those who do are simply wrong

Same can be said of people with your claim. How can I consider a man my equal if I can power bottom all his semen out before I am satisfied?

>Not every straight man thinks this

They are the majority.

Like you said,thems the breaks.
>>
>>7740660
I've met tons of tops that are flaming turbofags
>>
>>7740688
If you need a dick inside you at all before you're satisfied, you've already admitted you're not the equal of the man providing it.

>They are the majority.

The majority are often wrong. Nice fallacy.
>>
>>7740709
I'm not saying they don't exist. Those that do are more likely to be vers though.
>>
>>7740463

It's not but flaming faggots don't have any other ammunition so they rely on "self-loathing" because they heard some feminist say it even though they're not really sure what it means.
>>
>>7740726
lol it doesn't matter if they're wrong the point is nobody gives a fuck if you top or bottom you're still just like any other gay person to them. Nobody cares if you bitch and whine about you don't take dicks in the butt and how that somehow makes you more of a man than bottoms.
>>
>>7740726
>>7740660

what exactly does "equal" mean to you?
>>
>>7740726
>The majority are often wrong. Nice fallacy

>I'm right because I say so.

How are you any different in your claims vs straights tgat just see you as a fag for not exclusively fucking women?

I can power top or power bottom.

Pure tops are such weaklings that they can't even handle dick. Go back to fucking women.

There are males popping estrogen pills manlier than them.

If something makes you question your masculinity then you don't really have it.
>>
>>7740370
Nature has dozens of ways to dissuade people from fucking other races, from perceiving their pheromones differently to having trouble telling them apart with practice from childhood. Pushing through that to insist on doing it anyway, because man, the past handful of decades are TOTALLY on the right side of history (...and evolution?) is unnatural AT BEST. And usually, it's a sign of mental illness. Leftists are more emotionally unstable than conservatives.

In other words...stop projecting.
>>
>>7740805
*without practice, proofreading is a pain on a tiny phone screen.
>>
>>7740805
I don't care if they have preferences. It called being tactful.

I think black men are terribly ugly. I'm not about to go around making that opinion public as it is unnecessary.
>>
>>7740137
Seriously just cause I prefer a guy that doesn't have a gay lisp, listens to Lady Gaga 24h/7 and wears clothes that he picked up from the women's section doesn't make me self-loathing.

I just don't get the logic behind it at all, I'm gay cause I'm into men and not because I like femme boys where the only difference between them and the next girl is their dicks.
>>
>>7740878
That is all well and good but me and many others have met the more extreme variety that make "straight acting" their primary characteristic.

I have seen guys get rejected for being "too fem" just because they were clean shaven. When you are so repulsed by the idea of femininity that anything that strays from your perceived concept of masculinity becomes feminine then it is time to take a look at yourself.

It is like straight guys that can't hug another man or talk about or display their emotions. It reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>7740746
It literally makes no sense for them to think that and they cannot justify it. With time, their view will change.

>>7740758
I'm speaking in terms of masculinity. You can be masculine in every other respect, but assuming the submissive role in sex is not a masculine act. This necessarily makes the top the more masculine partner.

>>7740764
Your argument is now that you're as manly as a woman. That was basically my point to begin with. I think I win.
>>
>>7740937
>It literally makes no sense for them to think that and they cannot justify it. With time, their view will change.
Why would it change? You're still fucking a dude you're just as gay as the bottom.
You're not some masculine manly man just because you don't stick dicks in your butt. You're still sucking dicks and fucking dudes.
>>
>>7740937

>It literally makes no sense for them to think that and they cannot justify it.

Same goes for your entire side.

>I'm speaking in terms of masculinity. You can be masculine in every other respect, but assuming the submissive role in sex is not a masculine act. This necessarily makes the top the more masculine partner.

The one who is in charge is dominant. Your dick being inside does not change that.

>Your argument is now that you're as manly as a woman. That was basically my point to begin with. I think I win.

To me being manly is about being confident and in charge. When I power bottom I am in charge. Men that get dominated by women are less masculine, don't you agree?

I find it funny. So many times I bounced on a guys dick until I felt his cum leak out. I would get off and position myself to penetrate say "my turn" and they start screaming like bitches

In my experience, exclusive tops are self, arrogant and insecure.

They think they are in control but the moment they realize I was pulling his strings he breaks down.
>>
>>7740994
Seriously, ask any straight person which is the gayer position and 99% will tell you it's bottoming (the remaining 1% are those who insist they're both just as gay). It's already an established attitude.

I also don't suck dick btw.

>>7741029
I agree that men who get dominated by either sex are less masculine. You still take dick up the ass though, anon. I wouldn't consider either of you as having much currency as "the man" in the relationship.
>>
>>7740137
They seem mature and secure and know what they want in life
>>
>>7740878
This, the true insecure faggots will never get this
Fucking rejects
>>
>>7740137
Grow up doing all of the following
>watch and play sports
>don't talk with a lisp
>don't dress like a drag queen
>have deep voice
>considered masculine looking
Completely fine
>come out as gay
Now all of the above is considered self-loathing
>>
>>7740137
https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn

If they support trump.
>>
>>7740320

Most masc guys I've been with aren't averse to taking dick. Maybe your problem is just with douchebags.
>>
>>7743336
>I also don't suck dick btw.
I feel sorry for the guys you are with
I don't care if you're a top you're gonna suck my dick lol
>>
>>7747826
That is my point. In my experience only douche bags talk about how they are better than others because they have too much self respect.

>I have too much self respect to touch another man's dick, I'm not a flamer.

Too me "straight acting" has become code for selfish and anti romance.
>>
>>7743336
>"the man" in the relationship
You do not know what it means to be "the man ".

Here is a hint. It is not the one penetrating.

Think about all those submissive straights that get devalued for being "pussy whipped".
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.