[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 20 mtf tranny >be born from parents of the Hebrew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: nosey.gif (914KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
nosey.gif
914KB, 853x480px
>be me, 20 mtf tranny
>be born from parents of the Hebrew faith
>jew genes kicked in when I was 9
>have had very consistent nose bleeds ever since.
>happens every 2-3 months
>lasts about a week or two, then stops
>friends call it my nose period
>they suggest I use a tampon to stop the bleeding
>s-see mom. I-I am a g-girl.
>>
>>7738741
may i have some gold please
>>
>>7738769
it's under the rainbow.....wait wrong stereotype
>>
>>7738789
[laugh track intensifies]
>>
>>7738807
[Seinfield theme intensifies]
>>
Go find an old-country style matchmaker to help you get some of dat hebrew sausage.
>>
>>7738769
this isnt reddit
>>
>>7740015
all jews keep reddit gold in pouches around their necks
>>
>>7740022
i know of the only way to scare away the jews, you have to keep gypsie tears in a vial around your neck. and flick holy water at them if they come with the claw.
>>
>>7738936
>Seinfield
>costanza.jpg
>>
>>7738741
>>be born from parents of the Hebrew faith
Condolences about your SRS prospects.
>>
>>7740080
are gypsies basically like jewish cavemen
>>
Hey OP, if a Jew MtF impregnates a gentile FtM, is the resulting baby considered Jewish or not?
>>
>>7740201
yes, theyre similar but they have magic powers like anti-jew magic and can see the future.
>>
File: what.gif (1MB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1MB, 480x262px
>>7740222
>>
>>7739278
Jewish men have big dicks.
t. knower
>>
>>7740222
If so and the baby's amab, can they diagnose her as trans so she doesn't need to be circumcised?
>>
>>7740349

Hahahahaha
Thanks for the belly laugh, anon!
>>
>>7740222
>, is the resulting baby considered Jewish or not?
The resulting baby is an abomination unto the lord.
>>
>>7740438
Shut up goy, (You) are the abomination unto the D-g.
>>
>>7740222
Dude I have no idea, I'm not even practicing. Ask a local Rabbi. Then drop a penny and watch him scramble. That's what my mom taught me.
>>
>>7740168
Wait, is that a problem? No one's mentioned this to me before.
>>
>>7742805
Do you think SRS will be better or worse with less sensitive genital skin for use in your neovagina?
>>
>>7738741
Do Jews have more nosebleeds or something?
>>
>>7742957
It makes sense when you say it condescendingly...
>>
>>7743100
I'm sorry, that was mean. No foreskin means shorter and presumably less sensitive neovag.

US surgeons tend to have learned to partially account for this by taking some skin from elsewhere. But because their training is there, they tend to be less skilled at using foreskin in neovag when it is still there compared to foreign surgeons who have all their experience doing it that way.
>>
>>7743108
That's actually really interesting, but my last bio class was about 4 years ago in middle school, so it's all a bit over my head.

Meanwhile
>Jew outside the US
>fuck
>>
>>7738789
you'll never get your hands on me lucky charms!
EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger!
>>
>>7743122
But it's so simple! It's just a matter of how much skin!

I don't know how big a difference the surgeon skills are though or anything like that. Do your own research and ask surgeons about it ahead of time so you can make a properly educated decision if you plan SRS.
>>
>>7743122
No for real though, do Jews get more nosebleeds?
>>
>>7743211
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>7738741
https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn

isn't that what they didn't say.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.