[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w orld/americas/white-nati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: volbat.jpg (1MB, 1848x1377px) Image search: [Google]
volbat.jpg
1MB, 1848x1377px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-nationalist-movement-twitter-faster-growth-isis-islamic-state-study-a7223671.html

Can you stop whining against roofs and go cut off le Pen's head now?
>>
>>7737578
Le Pen is hot as fuck.
I wish she was my lesbian mother with incestuous tendencies.

Can you imagine her making fun of my girl penis and forcing me to eat her out under her desk?

I would love to be her tranny daughter and secretary/sex slave.
>>
>>7737586

She hates trans people. You can do that only with her lifeless corpse
>>
>>7737578
go back to tumblr.
>>
>>7737578
This article doesn't seem to be objective, and I'd like to read the study before I make my mind. What's the methodology? What is a “White nationalist”? What's the difference with a “White supremacist”? Are both “hate groups”? You should be very wary of studies conducted on such a subject where a well-defined terminology is fundamental. Also, Marine le Pen has nothing to do with White nationalism or Donald Trump.
>>
>>7737636

Go back to hell.

Oh wait, you'll die either way. It's just a waiting game...
>>
>>7737578
Aw poor tranny subhuman getting scared of the big bad democratically elected politicians

Cry me a fucking river
>>
>>7737928
Hitler was 'democratically elected' too retard.
>>
>>7737606
>She hates trans people
Source?
>>
>>7737928

"Democratically elected" = russian meddling now

I love your cowardice and dishonesty, conservatard.
>>
File: responding to bait.jpg (30KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
responding to bait.jpg
30KB, 226x346px
>>7737578
>>7738182
>>7738349
>>7737824
Friendly reminder not to respond to posts like these
>>
>>7737578
Good, if I'm going to be killed for being gay, I'd prefer to be killed by white people than stinky sandniggers
>>
>>7738488

You know you can avoid being killed by ceasing terrorism by not giving ISIS reasons to recruit, right?

Idot
>>
>>7738355

So basically you're so desperate to justify your alt-right echo chamber that you're forced to ignore people calling you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>7738355
>>7738488

Forced to run away like the coward you are. Pathetic
>>
>>7738852
What do you mean?
>>
>>7739069

ISIS is using right winger actions as impetus to recruit
>>
>>7737928
>democratically elected
>even though he didn't get more votes than any other candidates

>>7738355
gtfo straight disease
>>
>>7739442
What kind of action?
>>
File: 1484734422005.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
1484734422005.png
188KB, 492x440px
>>7737578

>Twitter

interesting metric. why don't we try another couple of measurements, like maybe

>number of armed fighters
>homicides
>human immolations
>Geneva Convention violations
>fatwas written
>caliphates established
>children decapitated
>underage girls enslaved
>territory controlled
># of man-portable air defense systems
>political operatives mobilized in the real world and not on twitter with Pepe avatars
>terrorist attacks on civilian populations carried out /endorsed

pretty sure ISIS is going to be pretty far ahead in each and every one of those categories and they seem pretty notable to me

if you really want, I'll give you 5 bodies under the homicide column for alt right thanks to this Canadian dipshit who shot up a mosque. on the other hand I live in Orlando roughly 15 minutes from Pulse which is where 49 LGBT people were murdered last year. I eat at the Chipotle across the street all the time.
>>
File: 1486151453959.jpg (69KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
1486151453959.jpg
69KB, 960x631px
>>7738349

Russians meddled by exposing corruption. how dare they!

>>7738852

alternatively you could just stop perpetuating the proxy war in Syria by funding ISIS and the enemy of its enemies as part of a campaign to empower USA/Israel and disempower their allies.

team up with Russia and ISIS as an organization loses all of their control and influence before the end of 2017 and they stop being a legitimate political entity and go back to being a bunch of AQ wahhabi goatfuckers hiding in caves where they belong.

inb4 someone accuses me of being FSB on fucking /lgbt/
>>
>>7739518

Now you're just playing stupid.
>>
>>7739866

https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right

Do you ever get tired of being desperate?
>>
>>7739890

Forced to ignore the Trump meddling AND wanting support for the christian ISIS?

Can conservatives ever get tired of being desperate?
>>
>>7738355

Friendly reminder that you're a coward
>>
>>7740303
I don't understand what you're referring to.
>>
Friendly reminder that threads like these are just leftists trying to distract us from the dangers of islam.
>>
>>7740378
Literally everyone here is already aware of the dangers of Islam. You can't be "distracted from" something you already know. That's like saying you shouldn't watch movies because they might "distract you from" knowing that water is wet.
>>
File: 1482495200333.jpg (30KB, 353x482px) Image search: [Google]
1482495200333.jpg
30KB, 353x482px
>>7740310

I just spent like 20 minutes reading this cancer article

>OKC bombing
>having ANYTHING to do with the ""alt-right"" at all

do you really see things in terms of just "right" and "left"? I know the Southern Poverty Law Center sees things that way, but do you? out of the alt right twitter users mentioned in the Independent article posted by OP, just how many do you suppose are motivated by fucking Waco and Timothy McVeigh?

like 90% of the incidents on this list are sovereign citizen crazies which is basically as far away from the alt right, Trump, nationalism, law and order routine as you could possibly get.

that list you posted, which goes all the way back to the mid 90s, boasts a total body count of a whopping 68. compare to victims, in America, of radical Islamic terrorism in that time period (over 3000)

not only that, but, of that 68, 8 of the killings were perpetrated by black supremacists integrated into the Black Lives Matter movement last summer. I really don't think there's anything that could possibly be further from the alt right.

I'll give you Alexandre Bisonette. I'll give you Dylann Roof. Hell, I'll even be super generous and give you Wade Michael Page as "alt right" even though he would never have associated himself with the term, just by virtue of being a racist shitbag. that's 21 bodies dropped by alt right terrorists in the last four years, and I would absolutely agree that these were acts of terror.

But the comparisons to ISIS are ridiculous. as if to imply that, due to its presence on Twitter, the alt right is somehow more threatening than ISIS, which is responsible for over 1,000 deaths by terrorism OUTSIDE of Iraq and Syria (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/25/world/map-isis-attacks-around-the-world.html) and responsible for tens of thousands more within its territory. please. come the fuck on.

>posting SPLC in general
2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>7740378

Friendly reminder that you're desperate, and it's hilarious
>>
File: 1486587288132.png (2MB, 1080x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1486587288132.png
2MB, 1080x1110px
>>7740620

Under that logic, the Orlando shooter you love to bring up is also a random crazy ideologically disconnected from ISIS.

You can't spam "buh-buh these are just random crazies!" while forcing an "Islam is a big and happy evil family".

Especially in the light of these alt-righters identifying themselves with the likes of Milo, Trump and le Pen
>>
>>7740636

Omar Mateen swore allegiance to ISIS immediately before the attack. he was inspired by their example, motivated to carry out their fatwa, and hoping to advance their agenda through his actions

on the other hand, what terrorist attacks can you point to that were inspired by or endorsed by or organized by or carried out for the benefit of Milo, Trump, or le Pen? like I said, I'll give you Bisonette. anyone I'm missing? I'm not saying that all the sovereign citizen terrorism is unrelated to all of the other acts of terrorism committed by sovereign citizens, but I AM saying that they're not ideologically similar or at all connected to the alt right. in fact the sovereign citizens have much more blood on their hands, especially if you go all the way back to the OKC bombing

I'm being very consistent here. I'm not blaming all of Islam, just ISIS itself - just like the article in the OP, I'm just comparing ISIS to the alt right. and as far as I can tell, the body count is 21 for the alt right, and over 30,000 for ISIS, or, only 1,000 if you limit yourself strictly to countries other than Iraq and Syria

to imply that le Pen is comparable to ISIS is absurd
>>
File: 1418412092759.jpg (4KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1418412092759.jpg
4KB, 250x237px
>>7740322
>christian ISIS

what did he mean by this???
>>
>>7740772

That you're a desperate coward if you're this much in denial about russian christian extremism
>>
>>7740728
>Omar Mateen swore allegiance to ISIS immediately before the attack

At least that's what we were told to believe.
The fact is that the Pulse shooting was a CIA operation to get gay people to push for gun control.
It wasn't as effective as they had hoped.
>>
File: triconolestes-polished.png (672KB, 1000x839px) Image search: [Google]
triconolestes-polished.png
672KB, 1000x839px
>>7737578

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/27/14412420/terrorism-muslims-america-islam-trump
>>
>>7740340
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/quebec-mosque-shooting-two-students-arrested-gun-attack-mosque/

Shit like this is basically handing ISIS free recruitment propaganda.
>The infidels have slaughtered those who let them live, let us not commit that same mistake.
>>
>>7740636
>>7740728
Saying the Orlando shooter is "part of ISIS" is pretty dumb anyway, he seemed to have only a rudimentary understanding of the ideology (to the point that he pledged allegieance to ISIS and another terrorist group which ISIS hated), and there is no evidence of him acting on any kind of orders from the ISIS leadership.

>>7740891
>The fact is that the Pulse shooting was a CIA operation to get gay people to push for gun control.
Source? Because that doesn't even make sense, gay people as a group were fairly in favor of gun control before the attack, and the attack could reasonably only make them LESS supportive of gun control. Besides, if the CIA wanted gun control, they wouldn't focus on the gays - they're too small a group to effectively push for that kind of change.
>>
>>7740891

seeing /x/ on /lgbt/ is always funny
>>
>>7741719

What can you say, conservatives are cultists....
>>
File: 1486422233794.png (60KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486422233794.png
60KB, 627x620px
>>7740891
>>7741719
>>7743248
But Anonymous only spoke of a conspiracy theory about the CIA and terrorism. Not anything to do with the supernatural. This wouldn't belong on /x/, it's an idea much more likely to be seen on /pol/.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.