[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm currently a closeted but extremely drunk bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1486250606703.jpg (116KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1486250606703.jpg
116KB, 805x556px
So I'm currently a closeted but extremely drunk bisexual man. How the fuck do you motherfuckers actually take "pride" in your sexuality. I want to fucking stab myself all the time for not being the way men are supposed to be.
>>
>How the fuck do you motherfuckers actually take "pride" in your sexuality.
I'm not proud that I just happened to turn out gay; I'm proud that I've stopped lying about my sexuality and can just live my life.

>I want to fucking stab myself all the time for not being the way men are supposed to be.
Being into dudes shouldn't stop you from being what you think men should be. Just marry a woman and troll grinder looking for dudes to fuck on the side like every other bi man.
>>
>>7737386
> How the fuck do you motherfuckers actually take "pride" in your sexuality
I don't. I'm just not ashamed of it either.

> I want to fucking stab myself all the time for not being the way men are supposed to be.
You're too focused on your identity.

Being closeted, I assume you never even hooked up with a guy. So you're suffering over your thoughts and what you "are", instead of acting on these feelings.

I just advise you to go out and have great sex, That way, being out won't be a strive, but a convenience.
>>
>>7737486
I take moral issue with hooking up with men on the side or having a wife.

>>7737528
>im guessing you've never

You're wrong. I've been with more men than women since they tend to be easier to take the ned. I feel shitty everytime
>>
>>7737539
*of having a wife

Also side note, I don't think I've ever looked down on homosexuals but it's not ever something I wanted for myself. And I know people look at you different if you're open about it even when they say they dont.
>>
>>7737543
>And I know people look at you different if you're open about it even when they say they dont.

Oh absolutely, but do you really care?
>>
>>7737539
>You're wrong. I've been with more men than women
>I feel shitty everytime
Did you even like those experiences? Seems like you didn't.
Why?
Where they bad?
Did you not allow yourself to like them?

I'm a little fucked up in the head but looking at other's problems it always seems so easy to solve.
>>
>>7737386
>I want to fucking stab myself all the time
That's just a straight habit.

>for not being the way men are supposed to be.
Oh please the modern straight man has his ancestors all the way back to the stone age rolling in their graves.
It doesn't get much more pathetic.
>>
>>7737561
>did you like them?

During? Sure. After? Just a lot of regret. Also sometimes some soreness. And some anxiety that people might find out.

>>7737563
>that's just a straight habit

Not sure if that's true
>>
>>7737561
I really don't have any logical reason to think I'm doing anything wrong but it doesn't feel right.
>>
>>7737568
>Not sure if that's true
Why would I lie to you?
>>
>>7737386
>How the fuck do you motherfuckers actually take "pride" in your sexuality

the same way black people take pride in being black
I dont because I didnt choose to be gay and its not a fucking accomplishment
>>
>>7737573
Because you're on lgbt and therefore probably not straight and have no way to comment on what is and isn't a straight person habit
>>
>>7737582
How do you not feel ashamed then? Does it not bother you to not be right?
>>
>>7737583
Someone asked for advice and I gave it.
Why would I go out of my way to give false advice to a closet bisexual?

It just doesn't make sense for me to do it.
>>
>>7737572
Then just start being logical
>>
>>7737596
That's someone us still me. I don't think you're lie ing I just think you're wrong and aren't sure why you'd think self-loathing is a straight person habit
>>
>>7737604
>aren't sure why you'd think self-loathing is a straight person habit
Oh hahaha.
No I meant stabbing lgbt things is a straight habit.
>>
>>7737610
lol
>>
File: zenyatta.jpg (54KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta.jpg
54KB, 700x396px
>>7737386
You're not supposed to be proud. You're not supposed to be ashamed either. It just is and you just are. Get over it and get over yourself. Do this and your ego will mend and become less fragile.
>>
>>7737386
I don't really take 'pride' in it. I just know what I like, and don't give a fuck what people think.
>>
File: 1472235121884s.jpg (4KB, 77x130px) Image search: [Google]
1472235121884s.jpg
4KB, 77x130px
I think you have to find someone you really like to not feel bad about it. Fags tend to get into the hookup thing because we lust for cock so badly and want to be secretive, but I think you gotta have standards if you don't want to feel regretful about who you have sex with.

I'm not attracted to many guys but when I finally found my type I knew I could do anything with him and not give a fuck what anyone thought.
>>
>>7737591
>How do you not feel ashamed then?
thats a tricky question, I dont care really. im also fat and im not ashamed of that either
if I could id choose to be slimmer and not gay tho
>>
>>7737386
By not feeling ashamed of our sexuality like you do.
>>
>>7737386
By not being a sycophantic pussy like you.
>>
>How the fuck do you motherfuckers actually take "pride" in your sexuality.
I don't. I just have no shame in it. And why would I? I can't exactly control who gets my dick hard, and it's not as if it's some sort of moral wrong to want to fuck cute guys.

>I want to fucking stab myself all the time for not being the way men are supposed to be.
Oh suck it up. Genetics fucks up all the time in various different ways. Some people turn into psychopaths. Some people are born unable to produce insulin. You just get boners from guys and girls. That's it.
>>
Dude you have everything backwards.

Stop giving a fuck about how you do or don't fit how your sexuality *should* be, as seen by *other people*.

You like people of the same sex as you. Enjoy what you enjoy.

You (and everyone else in the world) should be their own person. You've found out what makes you has a part that involves wanting to get with people the same gender as you. Go with it.

Embrace who *you* are. Don't let others define you.
>>
>>7737386
Dude, What's wrong with any kind of sex if both people enjoy it? Think of it this way--most in the world can only have vanilla or chocolate but you can have both. (With maybe a little strawberry and rocky road thrown in for variety.)
>>
File: 1247832514356.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1247832514356.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>7737386
The way men are supposed to be, classically, is by being willing to fuck anything with a nice ass. From ancient kings to fuckin' birds, a dominant male has been wiling to stick his dick in things since time immemorial.

Bisexuals are just straight people that don't have a weird jeebus hangup. As soon as you realize that, you too can be the predatory degenerate that society fears out of envy and self-loathing.

Most straight dudes opposed to gay shit are bisexual, deep down. The entire Nixon era? Listen to the dude complain to Kissinger about how he as a kid could have been swung both ways. That ain't heterosexual, but it's perfectly normal.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.