[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're in public and a cis woman compliments another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

When you're in public and a cis woman compliments another cis woman's hair infront if you, even though your hair is obviously better, is this some sort of fucked up jealousy mind game?
>>
File: 1418350305187.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418350305187.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
>tfw cis girls give you compliments when you are really a tranny
>>
>he wants to become a woman but realizes too late that all women hate each other
>>
>>7735574

>when women hating each other was one of the reasons you decided it would be better to repress your desire to be a girl in middle school

It wasn't worth it, damn it. I would rather get those cunts' envy and hate.
>>
>>7735539

Idk. Maybe your hair wasn't that great. Other women compliment my hair all the time.
>>
>>7735539
>being so conceited that you think your hair is obviously better, but you're still a hon.
>>
>>7735539
Erm...Wouldn't it be violent if a stranger complimented you in public instead of their friend?
>>
>>7737717

I was thinking this, but >>7737949 makes sense too. That would be pretty savage to compliment a stranger over someone you know.
>>
>>7735539
Where do you live that random people compliment each other?
>>
>>7735549
they're hugboxing you.
>>
Why are trans women such narcissistic pieces of shit?
>>
>>7738367

I've gotten compliments from several women on my hair and I live in the US.
>>
>>7735539
Complimenting every single woman's hair that happens to be nearby is awkward and impossible.

You just got skipped by a nice person for no particular reason, stop being so narcissistic. You are not the center of attention.
>>
>>7735539
because if they wanted to compliment a man they would find one who isn't pretending to be a woman
>>
>be straight male
>look pretty decent
>out at bar with friends
>drunk
>somehow guys wearing girls cloths comes up
>remember that time I did it as a prank
>looked pretty cute so took a pic
>girl there isn't interested in me
>no harm in showing them the pic, just the guys and her
>says I look adorable
>starts hitting me up a lot
>clearly wants the D now
How does this happen?
>>
>>7735539
>tranny thinks the world revolves around him

Every time.
>>
>>7735539
Girls compliment my hair a lot, I have dark purple highlights that blend pretty well with my normal colour (really dark brown) without being obnoxious or SJWey neon undercut clusterfuck-ey. Girls tend to compliment eachother on their appearance often, it's a pretty normal thing to do, senpai.
>>
>>7738367
There are extroverted cultures and introverted cultures. Complimenting each other on the street would be unthinkable in Japan or Scandinavia but is pretty commonplace in US or Italy,
>>
85% of the time a girl says "nice hair" to another girl she means "i hate your face you fucking whore". sometimes it's because it's nice hair. very fucking rarely though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.