[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good are Korean surgeons are doing white people faces? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How good are Korean surgeons are doing white people faces? Are they good at certain features and trash at others? How feasible is medical tourism in general for getting FFS?
>>
Why don't you just go to an American surgeon? Stay America, Support America.

come on senpai.
>>
what race are you
just curious
>>
>>7734567
Slav.

>>7734524
Because it's a better value.
>>
>>7734463
Boop
>>
Mildly interested but the other way around

Are white surgeons any good at operating on Asians?
>>
>>7734463
If you go to anyone other than Deschamps you're retarded.
>>
>>7742765

Who has that kind of money if you need everything done though? I still have yet to see ANY before and afters from him let alone any that justify his price.
>>
>>7744592
He provides befores and afters at the consultation. He doesn't throw the faces of his patients everywhere like Spiegel the jew man.
>>
>>7734578
>better value.
Anon, never cheap on this kind of stuff.
Be it for any kind of surgery.

You will regret it a lot if you fuck up.
>>
>>7744993

Well then, do I have to have money to get a consultation, or is he happy to waste time on a NEET who won't have the cash for years?
>>
>>7745016
You're a client like any other, don't sperg out, save money for the first appointment and have a talk with him.

worse case you lose a couple hundred bucks but you will at least know more about the stuff you need.
>>
>>7745037

Another thing I'm concerned about it is, suppose I get the consultation and I decide he's definitely the man for the job. The problem is imagine I only have the cash 3 or 4 years later. Is his assessment still going to be valid? I'm 22 and have been on hormones since 20.5.
>>
>>7745143
He will obviously have to do a new analysis, it's like asking if your current blood tests will be valid in 2 years.

As for paying, since you will be there, you can always ask about all the financial stuff and forms of payment. Knowing about this is also important even if you end not doing anything with that specific surgeon.

Also if you haven't done already, check out if you can get a loan, maybe public health insurance could afford? I don't know since I have no clue where you live.
>>
>>7745332

I live in NJ.
>>
File: Pi23MGj.jpg (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pi23MGj.jpg
563KB, 1024x768px
>>7742765
>this is what $50k with Deschamps bralmeme gets you
>>
>>7746384
Got any more pics or just the 35 year old auntie there?

A single pic is never enough to be sure about if I should or not even try this guy.
>>
>>7745016
Consultation is around $500.
>>
>>7746384
jesus christ i hope the one on the left is the "after"
>>
>>7742765
Kek he's not even that good

Dr. Harrison Lee is still #1 imo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.