[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtfg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 640
Thread images: 151

baby otter edition

• Informed consent providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
• Makeup for beginners: http://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
• Male vs Female measurement data: https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/downloads/blankpdf/ErgoAnthropometricData.pdf
• Correct hormone levels: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
• Checking your levels: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php
• Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
• Transition time lines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• this is buddi nim's thread
• Voice Training: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/
• Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
• IRC: https://www.rizon.net/chat#mtfg

previous >>7730676
>>
baby otters look dumb ngl
>>
File: 800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>7731763
wow yah ok that girl is really cute
you're kinda saying two different things tho
you want to look more ethnic (as in, mexican/iranian) but the say you don't like your ethnic features :s
is it that you feel "fake" or disassociated from your face?
if thats the case then perhaps you should give it a shot for a few months

>>7731775
i hope getting in will increase you self-worth ;_;

>>7731787
how old are you? Im 23 in end of feb and mine just stabilized a year ago or so

>>7731789
what the fuck?
why is your boss even meddling in this
but honestly if i were you i'd cut him off, this is causing way too much heartache and continuing the friendship sounds impossible at this point
really sorry this happened ;_;
hugg
>>
File: File Jul 20, 2 16 00 AM.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
File Jul 20, 2 16 00 AM.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
>>7731789

wait what

>>7731792

idk dude lol my hair wasn't light enough when she put the purple on so it looked fairly blue for the most part as it was, then faded TONS
i liked my hair when i first had it done but it wasn't what i wanted to begin with yknow. so now i'm like JUST LET ME BE NATURAL AGAIN

>>7731813

what i mean to say is that i think i don't necessarily like my ethnic features but i really want to like them cause i love them on other ppl ;_;
plus i rly liked having darker hair idk. like the color in pic related but without the big lashes and errything.
>>
>>7731789
Why did you break up now? I can't follow
>>
>>7731812
oh, that tends to make you a mess of anger and dispair.
humans need routines

>>7731789
oh, Zheanna, I re read it outloud and sort of got it.
why didn't you just turn L into a boyfriend?
>>
>>7731814
I'm 19. started with -1,5 when I was 15. last time it was -2 but that's like 8 months ago. I think I'll get a check and buy new glasses soon.
>>
>>7731804
>what is this, a fucking joyce novel
>throw some more punctuation and formatting in there

okay... i was sort of venting.

>be in love with best friend
>go out with him and his coworkers
>dontflirt.jpg
>talk to his boss
>boss hits on me whole time
>eventually calls me out on loving L
>eventually calls L out for loving me
>tells L to be with me
>tells me to move on
>wake up after my first night of drinking in 1-2 years.
>talk to L about it all, ask if he wants to shower
>"no, we shouldn't touch eachother like that anymore."
>sadface.png
>do I remove my best friend of decade+ because my feelings are so strong for him it hurts not having him?
>>7731814
not my boss, his boss. Yeah idk, we were chatting for like 30 mins and drinking. he got my drunk then called me and L out...

sorry the formatting was bad cause I just stream of conscious'd it.
>>
soo i just tried thigh injections for the first time. some notes:

>they hurt alot more than butt injections.. . . like at least twice as much
>it's alot more convenient to use thighs over butt
>muscles tense up a lot easier in thighs compared to butt and it creates resistance
>slower than butt injections because of resistance

all in all i wouldn't recommend thigh injections to girls with low pain tolerance and are scared of needles. I found the butt shots to be painless

i did like how much easier it is to do thighs though so that's a plus
>>
>>7731819
wew
Livestream when?
>>
>>7731824
you're scaring me off the prospect of dying mine.
which is good since I should be saving all the money I can.

>>7731830
you could confront him and tell him you want to become a couple and that you have feelings for him.
nothing to lose there.
>>
>>7731826
>why didn't you just turn L into a boyfriend?
i wish....
he doesnt want to date me right now basically for a few diff reasons. they are pretty logical

he sees us dating as chasing our emotions rather than focusing on our long term goals together (businesses/projects)

>>7731825
saMe

>>7731824
see:>>7731830

>>7731838
yeah I already have. he knows 100% how i feel and how I want a relationship.
>>
>>7731830

wait i thought he was your boyfriend
so he wasn't ever your boyfriend then...?

>>7731838

if you want an alt color it'll cost you at least 30$ a month to keep up the vibrancy and everything, prob 200-300$ initially if you get it done at a salon.
it's not that expensive or whatever but the colors do fade really fast and unless you're absolutely in love with it idk if it's worth it
>>
>>7731830
As a person dating a chaser that hasn't fully came out yet

Let me tell there will be some seriously mental gymnastics that react equally and oppositely to positive moments from fear caused by the reality that they are faggots bubbling to the surface

It goes something like
Mmmm this is good>wait what does it mean when this is good>fuck abort abort
>>
>>7731703
>>7731705
whoa elanna you're literally the same as me, how does that feel? :^)
>>
>>7731830
>eventually calls me out on loving L
>eventually calls L out for loving me

The only part that matters. You are grown up wtf. You can be together and have business.
>>
>>7731840
>they are pretty logical
wasn't one of the reasons that he didn't want his friends to think he was a fag for dating a tranny?

i could be thinking of a different trip though
>>
>>7731814
I hope so as well but I know I'll probably end up just getting sad about something else.

>>7731826
Yeah I've been stuck working this inconsistent mess of shifts for months now.
>>
>>7731840
>he sees us dating as chasing our emotions rather than focusing on our long term goals together (businesses/projects)
inventing friction that doesn't need to be there now is just as bad for future work together as it would be in 2 years. Even more imagining that in that time you could achieve some stability and breaking up wouldn't destroy as much as cutting it right now.
But I don't really know your situation, just thinking outloud.

>>7731841
that sounds like more effort than I put in almost anything related to my looks...

>>7731845
>you're literally the same as me,
okay, no Robin, you want WAY too far.
I'm joking, of course. How are things going? I'm assuming you survived hollidays with your parents...
>>
>relationship drama
>not just appreciating lots of people with deep compassion and doing lewd shit with your friends when you both feel like it
idgi
>>
>>7731840
Also like dating a chaser and making them comes out only works when the hidden reality is you are way out of their league (even if you don't realize it because of body issues)
>>
File: otter-4.jpg (33KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
otter-4.jpg
33KB, 500x325px
baby otters do not look dumb
>>
>>7731847
>>7731840

in my experience if a guy wanted to be in a relationship with you he'd be in a relationship with you. trust me. move on bby

>>7731852

i put a ridiculous amount of effort into my looks and even i think it's bullshit lol
>>
>>7731853
Because this is how you end up alone and sad, they aren't going to be on a cruise ship playing shuffle board with you when you're 60, you need to grow out of that shit by 25 or so
>>
yeah they fucking do, look at them
>>
>>7731852
yeah
my dad sexually assaulted me on xmas eve but nothing I don't expect from him lmao
still a hon, still can't see a place for me in the future, still terrified about money, still doing drugs, still waiting on healthcare referrals, still lots of friends, still lots of fucking, still making progress on this screenplay, still wondering if I'm doing any of this right.
>>
does anybody else have a gf or trannygf and also have a ldr with a guy?
I love my gf but I dont feel as a woman when im with her
>>
>>7731853
consider that some of the hardships in your life wouldn't be the same if you have a steady partner for years who were there willing to support you both emotionally and pragmatically in your times of need.
Different strokes.

>>7731857
real life kek
>>
>>7731856
<3
>>
>>7731841
no we were never exclusive, thats why I chilled with that chaser dude 2-3 weeks ago.

it's really hard to explain what we are/were so I use bf for lack of a better term. idk he's been saying he wants to go slow and serious for months.

basically his reasons for not dating me:
1. Afraid to lose me as a friend if the relationship doesn't work out
2. Afraid of losing our businesses and band cause of it.
3. Doesn't want to be seen as gay to his family/hometown friends which know me from highschool
4. Current distance that is about to happen
idk something else too

>>7731844
yeah haHAA, sucks being a fucking tranny

>>7731847
yaHH same

>>7731850
see above

>>7731857
yeah just hard to move on cause hes literally been my best friend for ~12 years or so.

i agree. In january i tried to cut him out of my life cause I felt he was fucking with me but 4 days later he begged me to take him back into my life and told me how much I meant to him
>>
File: 1458153162705.jpg (54KB, 456x521px) Image search: [Google]
1458153162705.jpg
54KB, 456x521px
>"idk mom, sometimes i feel like my medication isnt doing anything"
>"....."
>>
>>7731859
>on a cruise ship playing shuffle board with you when you're 60
is this how you want to be when you are 60?
>>
File: 1481129110526.jpg (49KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
1481129110526.jpg
49KB, 500x682px
>>7731824
i think you should go for it, it looks pretty on you

>>7731830
>>7731840
>he sees us dating as chasing our emotions rather than focusing on our long term goals together (businesses/projects)

this is kind of a bs excuse i think
if he knows you love him the way you do how does he think a friendship or business relationship is still possible if you two can't be together?

>>7731851
i hope you don't
you've made big steps with becoming happier
eventually there will be a qualitative shift and you won't be as sad as you are now
>>
>>7731859
>implying I'm going to afford to go on a cruise at any point in my lifetime
my *parents* have worked solidly since before I was born including christmases and we haven't been on holiday since I was 15 and that was to the Isle Of Man, I've never been further than Normandy
>>
File: Czi6Gx4UAAAG7v_.jpg (101KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
Czi6Gx4UAAAG7v_.jpg
101KB, 1000x706px
>wake up
>still not anime
>>
>>7731861
I hadn't heard the assault part, that sucks.
Your dad is a very scary man...

>>7731865
Don't 1 and 2 occur anyway if he rejects you at this point?
That doesn't sound logical, sounds like after the fact justifications. I wouldn't know what's best for you, but it all sounds like you should cut your loses, leave, and begin the healing process by yourself instead of keep hurting.
>>
>>7731872
>if he knows you love him the way you do how does he think a friendship or business relationship is still possible if you two can't be together?
he wants me to not think with my emotions and instead focus on myself and my path to cross with him later.

frustrating
>>
>>7731862
I don't feel as a woman either >>7731865
He has to decide when to come out of the closet, you are just asking for this continual loop by making his dick hard and then making him eggs the next morning when he can't handle the thought of people thinking he's

Gasp

A little queer (but mostly straight just open)
>>
>tfw have long term gf but am now apparently straight
>tfw don't know if you ever even attracted to women because the things men make you feel are unlike anything else

Fucking meme pills.
>>
>>7731853
>polyamory
that shit only works when you're young, and that's only because people in those relationships value sex and the ability to fuck other people more than they value building a deep, unique, trusting relationship with another person

love is possession, and you have to be a special kind of degenerate to want to share the person you love with other people
>>
>>7731863
I just feel like it's healthier to spread such an emotional burden across several people instead of piling it all onto one partner, idk

>>7731859
oh also, even if I could afford it, can you envision me being that 60 year old? I'm gonna be the scary ambiguously-gendered old person at the bus stop who looks homeless despite having a house and smells of clove cigarettes and sex and sounds like Rod Stewart
assuming I'm still alive by then
>>
>>7731804
Cypro perma kills testes. Reduce dose, has progesterones

Spiro has antiandrogen qualities, safe for long time use, reversible effects.

Bica lets you keep erections and is a very effective antiandrogen.

That's how I understand it, but until someone who has more experience than me or is more knowledgeable than me or unless you're willing to investigate o your own, it'll have to do.

>>7731804
Dubliners, desu
>>
just found discount elanna on tumblr.
>>
>>7731863

fucking really tho dude lol my hair is straight up mint rn and i'm over it

>>7731865

>doesn't want to be seen as gay
>distance
k the other shit doesn't matter, what he's telling you is that because of the circumstances in his life he's not sure if coming out as dating a tranny is worth it
the other stuff is just excuses. he sounds like a piece of shit if he's been willing to allow you to develop deeper feelings while fucking you.
the sooner you accept that he's treating you badly the sooner you can accept the reality of the situation
i had almost this exact thing happen awhile ago and what it came down to was that he was really attracted to me and wanted me but didn't want to put the work in to genuinely have me.
guys like that are really selfish.

>>7731872

thanks sertii ;__; I'M GONNA DO IT!!!
>>
>>7731876
>Don't 1 and 2 occur anyway if he rejects you at this point?
That's what I'm thinking about right now. Literally sitting 5 feet from him ruminating over this decision. It's my choice. I can accept what transpired and enjoy the time we had and move forward as we were (friends).

or I can cut him out of my life and focus on myself much easier. It's really tough. He's the person in my life I've known longer than anyone.
>>
>>7731883
>love is possession
wew
>>
>>7731887
Post pls
>>
>>7731881
Just quick Y/N question
Are you getting my Skype messages?
>>
File: 1463942212804.jpg (29KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1463942212804.jpg
29KB, 595x595px
>>7731878
>he wants me to not think with my emotions and instead focus on myself and my path to cross with him later.

that's bullshit, emotions are a big part of life, it's retarded to discard them like that. Whats the point of a business if you're unhappy because you have in front of you a constant reminder of what could have been?

>>7731888
good :3
>>
>>7731898
i didn't btw, you said you'd add me ;_;
>>
>>7731888
Thank you Edie. This is actually the best thoughts I've gotten from someone on the whole subject.

>while fucking you.
I do need to add we have never had sex. We have been waiting to have sex till we date. We have done everything else though.

>the sooner you accept that he's treating you badly the sooner you can accept the reality of the situation

I accept that. I just don't know what to do. I feel I need to cut him out of my life but I feel that is such a dramatic and emotional decision compared to the long term trajectory and history we have together..
>>
>>7731873
>tfw last holiday with my parents was when I was 4
>tfw never went to another country
>>
>>7731882
>tfw long term gf
>tfw like to look at girls
>tfw not turned on by anything (well it's been a while)
>tfw want everything about a man and kind of want to be with a successful one
>tfw don't want anything to do with anything to do with how female socialized cis people act in a relationship

I liked this better when my dick just got hard to girls and my brain said that was enough
>>
>>7731900
>that's bullshit, emotions are a big part of life, it's retarded to discard them like that. Whats the point of a business if you're unhappy because you have in front of you a constant reminder of what could have been?
good call.
the last part i agree with especially
>>
>>7731890
Cut him out, this is bullshit. You're young, talented a/f and I bet you're the one who carries most of the weight in the business/band.

Besides heartbreak makes for fucking awesome music. Trust me.
>>
>>7731903
i don't have a good relationship with holidays, furthest my famy went was florida, where i got molested.
>>
>>7731882
sounds like you were confusing feelings during repression.
I'm not sure it's the same, but I like girls while I get aroused with boys. I could get lewd with a girl if it were for shits and giggles, but it just feels fun, not the same at all.

>>7731884
It's like a skill tree in a vidja. You can get more from continuous work on a specific person than a little bit on many.
Oh, you know, pretty much everything in life is like that.

>>7731886
Cuidado con la gente que dice que te trató para el orto por excusas y nunca va a pasar de nuevo. Acciones hablan más que palabras, marchá con paso firme pero cuidadoso.

>>7731888
As in cool/good state, or mint colored? Does it look like candy?

>>7731890
I'm with Edie on this. It sounds like excuses. People have companies with their ex-husbands, if you actually care about the work you make it work.
Talk it out. Consider that you might be hurting yourself more on the long run. Also, don't trust blindly opinions in the internet.
>>
>>7731898
No i sent you a pic of the book and hot sauce and haven't heard from you!

I thought you were mad at me ;-;
>>
File: anon's edits 25.gif (2MB, 1294x1338px) Image search: [Google]
anon's edits 25.gif
2MB, 1294x1338px
why do I always feel tired?
>>
>>7731913
Sounds like you need some meds
>>
>>7731900

<3
u now have my eternal gratitude for ur kind words and advice desu

>>7731902

well if you haven't had sex then........... i mean at least he's being somewhat respectful with the whole thing.
he still is being selfish though because he's asking for things from you that he's not willing to work for.
there's nothing shittier than someone asking for effort and feelings they refuse to reciprocate for this or that reason.
if you can't eliminate your feelings for him or distance yourself in that way emotionally then i mean.... idk. cutting him out could be good.
but if ya'll were showering together and still doing lewd stuff then....................................
it would mean losing a lot with a friendship and business stuff but if you don't have him the way you want him now then you're not really losing much.
it's harder initially but if he's not gonna get over his shit and he's still gonna string you along it's only going to get even harder later.

>>7731910

it looks like candy! like straight up mint pastel hair. some people would love it but i'm not a huge fan.
>>
>>7731905
>I liked this better when my dick just got hard to girls and my brain said that was enough
Fuckin same tho

>>7731910
Last time we had sex I had to stop because I was just hating every second of it. We haven't in a few months now
Idk there's literally nothing about women that attractive to me now
>>
>>7731914
like what?
>>
>>7731913
eva <3

>>7731916
edie hi
>>
>>7731903
My mother pretends I'm not a tranny.
I have visited a handful of countries tho.

>>7731913
spiro in the morning? not enough water? sleep more? eat better? do excercise? demand more of your body?

>>7731916
green hair does sound horrible.
so, asking for a professional cute girl opinion. Is pic related a good idea?
my hair is dark brown, so it would include black tint too.
>>
File: 1234321.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1234321.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7731922
>>
>>7731888
Tamper that everything is black world view, he's making excuses because he loves her and just can't come out, if you love someone like that and they keep asking for you to be together, you are nice to them to their face, if they are offering sex it's extremely weak and selfish on both parties parts to give in to it

What are you supposed to do when someone you love and are attracted to for a decade, that you decided isn't right for you is begging for you all weekend?
>>
File: bird.jpg (100KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
100KB, 1200x1200px
this tee is really awesome

>>7731906
i agree with sass and edie, cutting him out is for the best. He's being really selfish and you can do better. You're talented and smart and will have zero issues as you move on. Just see it as a well-deserved new chapter in your life.

>>7731916
y-you're welcome
>>
>>7731913
iktf. maybe it's because it's so cold. the cold always makes me tired.
>>
>>7731921
Pep pills

I take adhd meds to calm me down but it usually makes me have eyes open naps at times
>>
>>7731918
like gt in vagina sex? I never could actually achieve that, there were tears and stuff.
you shouldn't feel guilty for feelings out of your control, I'm sure I've heard this a lot tho.

>>7731925
Midori best girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170210-110802.jpg (256KB, 1349x1910px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170210-110802.jpg
256KB, 1349x1910px
>>7731901
Oh no! I'm sorry I forgot. My brain is frazzled today. I'm adding you r/n
>Pic related
Which one? ;-;
>>
>>7731933
greece!
>>
>>7731934
Pay DENBTS
>>
>>7731932
No there hasn't been vaginal sex in a couple years. Last time it stopped at kissing and above belt stuff
>>
>>7731930
I'd rather not have to, that sounds bad
>>7731929
maybe that's it
>>7731924
should I be taking it before sleep? I think I drink and eat enough, sleep too much, excercise no due to the cold, can't leave blankets right now :\
>>
>>7731916
>but if ya'll were showering together and still doing lewd stuff then.
Yeah, we have been for like 6 months. We just slept in the same bed for the last 5 days lol.

>there's nothing shittier than someone asking for effort and feelings they refuse to reciprocate for this or that reason.
I'm not sure he ever asked me for effort though. I just put it in because I felt so strongly for him. He started all of this though. He professed his feelings for me back in early September. Said he wanted to go slow and serious, try to make something, etc.

>nd he's still gonna string you along it's only going to get even harder later.
Yeah... I don't know if he wants to string me along anymore. Today seems pretty definitive that he doesnt want me to touch him sexually anymore. I guess we are done. He wants to go back to being friends.

I don't know if I can ever just be his friend again. I've never felt this way about anyone.

>it would mean losing a lot with a friendship and business stuff but if you don't have him the way you want him now then you're not really losing much.
yeah, this is hard..
>>
hrt cant fix bone structure my dudes
>>
>>7731911
Are you kidding me? I've been writing non stop! For 2 days :(
>>
>>7731938
God are you me?
>>
>>7731928
>i agree with sass and edie, cutting him out is for the best. He's being really selfish and you can do better. You're talented and smart and will have zero issues as you move on. Just see it as a well-deserved new chapter in your life.
I'm actually not sure I could ever do better. In terms of intellect, physicality, drive, success, companionship, wisdom, etc. He's truly a one of a kind person.
>>
>>7731837
12AM GMT+1
>>
>>7731938
have you tried to see yourself as just a lesbian and giving her pleassure that way?
still, a relationship doesn't really work without any desire to have sex. think it through, maybe breaking up is better for both of you.

>>7731940
I've heard here that cypro gets you super sleepy, I don't know, I take spiro at the morning and night. Try drinking more water than you think you need, sometimes that makes me feel more awake.
Sleeping too much might not be good. It makes your body want it more and more with time.
>>
is there any other benefit to hrt than to stop masculinization
>>
>>7731952
>In terms of intellect, physicality, drive, success, companionship, wisdom, etc.
how about in terms of making you happy and confident?
love isn't about specs.
>>
>>7731957
I'll try drinking more water, I go to sleep when I get really sad :c
>>
>>7731952
It's not really about doing better, it's loving the person you are with, which you will when the time comes

Right now everything is fire, and you've been emotionally pounded for a couple days tho, so I guess platitudes are going to be better until it stops hurting
>>
File: IMG_6322.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6322.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>7731942
trust me brother, i know how to "fix" your bones
>>
>>7731922

nim hi :-)

>>7731924

to get that color your hair would need to be bleached twice honeshly. are you prepared for damage?

>>7731927

i'm not saying it's weak of her to take him back or w/e i mean i think anyone would do that. but you kinda have to be stronger than that.
someone you know for a decade is supposed to be the person who you can rely on and who truly loves you. walks through fire for you.
they're not supposed to be scared of people thinking they're gay and making a million excuses. that's not a best friend let alone someone who genuinely loves you lol

>>7731941

ya but if it's been going on for 6 months......that's REALLY slow girl. he knew that by telling you what he did you would do what you're doing.
and he's clearly enjoying what you're doing while not having to come out or anything. all the benefits with none of the effort.
i can imagine how hard it is but idk. i get the feeling that he won't just let it be. in a few weeks he'll be back to wanting all that same stuff again.
you just gotta try not to let it continue the way it is. find someone who will genuinely love you and do the things you deserve.
coming out (if need be) and calling you a girlfriend is literally the bare minimum.
>>
>>7731951
Idk did things get better for a little while when you talked to her about maybe being more dominant and as soon as closing your eyes and focusing on sensations stopped working the novelty if it wore off and now her being dominant towards you makes you feel disgusting?

>>7731957
Well yeah we don't have sex like a straight couple. It's more like lesbian sex but that's just not what I want.
Hah sucks because we've been working towards a together that leaves me in a very bad position right now
>>
>>7731969
hit me daddy hit me really hard
>>
File: 1481122482040.png (24KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
1481122482040.png
24KB, 300x57px
>>7731956
Where?
>>
File: 1409203433584.jpg (86KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
1409203433584.jpg
86KB, 1107x409px
>>7731960
the chart doesn't include it because it's not universal, but there's also hip growth if you're yougn enough.

>>7731963
feeling sad also makes you sleepy...
>>
>>7731975
well I can't fix that :\
>>
File: 1453050197414.jpg (151KB, 1063x862px) Image search: [Google]
1453050197414.jpg
151KB, 1063x862px
>>7731942
it might not do anything for their bones, but it sure does something for mine
>>
>>7731970
Your partner should come out for you, your best friend should fight anyone that says being gay is a bad thing

It's a nuanced difference
>>
File: 662218.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
662218.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7731952
>intellect, physicality, drive, success, companionship, wisdom, etc

desu none of those matter when he's being like that and says you can't be together for essentially no (real) reasons. Being happy in a relationship is way more important than these things.
>>
>>7731962
He makes me feel all of those things.

Well except for right now. Obviously love isn't specs. He has been my companion for over a decade. Our connection is profound I can't possibly try to articulate it. that's why all this stings so bad. He's not just some random guy I started falling for. My childhood sleep overs were at his house...
>>
I'm a fag
>>
>>7731982
Me too thanks
>>
>>7731970
>are you prepared for damage?
On paper I'd say yes, but I get super happy when people compliment my hair and I put zero effort. I think I'll stay natural.
Thanks for quickly crushing that fantasy. Bandaid style.

>>7731971
you can stay in a relationship for not romantic purposes, it's a bit of a bitch move but 80% of marriages or more work like that.

>>7731976
I know.
We all know.
>>
>>7731982
I've been wanting to share this with you for months!
>>
>>7731978

he's the one who asked her to take it slow and all that other shit with their romantic relationship, so he should be doing both.
and he's basically trying to dictate everything about the relationship without considering her feelings at all lol
he dictated the terms of it when it started, the pace of it, and now he's trying to dictate how it should end. you really trynna justify this?

>>7731984

;_; sry bb. i mean if you use olaplex it won't be horribly damaged, but some damage would apply still so ye
>>
File: drop.jpg (211KB, 728x1123px) Image search: [Google]
drop.jpg
211KB, 728x1123px
>>7731982
same desu
>>
What does it mean when no one ever compliments you on how you look or how much you're progressing?
>>
>>7731989
>he dictated the terms of it when it started, the pace of it, and now he's trying to dictate how it should end.

i like this
>>
>>7731975
What means onset
>>
>>7731997
>>7731989
Yeah that's really well said Edie. Thank you very much for that perspective. Hmm.,,
>>
>>7731984
Yeah. I don't know though. I mean feel guilty. It'd be leading her on for years for personal gain. It's pretty evil.
It's either make a genuine attempt at sorting out feelings and trying to fix things or leaving I guess
>>
>>7731982
me too
>>
>>7732001
when it starts happening
>>
>>7731975
im 18 and like idk what are the more subtle changes
>>
Is there anyway to decide whether to go with spiro, cypro, or bica? Or is it just trial and error?
>>
>>7732011
I think cypro is supposed to be the best
>>
ALL FAGS OFF MY THREAD THIS IS FOR PURE STRAIGHTIES ONLY REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7731997
>>7732003

if someone really cares about you they're going to consider your feelings at all times. men aren't always great at this, but they'll try.
it's the same with friendships. when someone is your best friend they always have your back. they do what's right for you.
when they try they put their feelings second to yours. he is not putting your feelings second to his.
so he's not being a partner or a very good friend. that's my honest opinion. i know it's not easy at all to imagine ending it but...you gotta make steps to accomplish it.
ween yourself off of the boy drug.
>>
>>7731989
It's cool, I needed a straight shot.

>>7731990
Kase-san is a cute yuri manga. I re read it a few days ago.

>>7731996
Nothing.
You don't look horrible so no one thinks you are desperate for compensation, you aren't stunning either.

>>7732001
start, first signs. previous signs before actual change.

>>7732005
sure, that's nice of you. consider that judging by the world, it's not more or less mature than staying for gain.

>>7732010
the chart has the most important ones.
some have cartilage reduction and bone growth in female places, but it's not really in the studies.
>>
>>7732015
im a pure transbian
>>
>>7732015
its time to call pence
>>
>>7732019
yeah that's straightgay
>>
>>7732011
start with spiro
move to cypro if spiro doesn't reduce testosterone levels
take bica if special snowflake willing to try less understood drugs that you can't blood test
>>
>>7732016

o i meant your feelings first and his second. AND THIS SHOULD HAPPEN BOTH WAYS like you should care about each other more than yourself.
that's the great thing about best friends and partners, they care about you and help you even when you don't care about yourself as much. they don't let you settle!!

>>7732017

;-; still tho
>>
File: signal.png (346KB, 407x671px) Image search: [Google]
signal.png
346KB, 407x671px
>>7732011
try cypro, if you get the depression (20% of ppl get em) side effects go spiro.

>>7732017
kase-san herself is my spirit animal
i want to be her
>>
File: 41634631436.jpg (247KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41634631436.jpg
247KB, 800x1000px
>>7732015
>>
>>7732015
how about you stop playing hard-to-dick and just roll over and take a cock already

dumb nim
>>
>>7732024
Should I get a blood test after one month? Or will it not show the reduced T levels that quickly?

Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, I just don't know much
>>
>>7732028
not you cutie huggu
>>
>>7732025
<3

>>7732027
I'm more in tune with the gardening girl.
can't remember her name because not in the title.
I'm reading Ano Musume ni Kiss to Shirayuri-o atm
>>
>>7732027
what if already depressed tho
>>
File: 1479841235986.gif (423KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479841235986.gif
423KB, 440x330px
>>7732035
^^
>>
File: sad.png (124KB, 382x479px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
124KB, 382x479px
I'm still too scared to use my girl voice in front of my parents
>>
>>7732034
it would had been a better idea to take one before, and then monthly. You need more than one to judge if you're doing okay or you should change what you're doing.

>>7732029
is playing hard to dick movie your butt around during foreplay?
>>
>>7732029
hey bully anon i had a dream last night that i was a girl in a relationship with a guy and it felt right

that's not gay right
>>
>>7732038
eva is.....

my princess!
>>
>>7732034
Depends if it's a financial burden or not.
Generally you want a pre-hormone profile then a monthly profile for the first few months. After that dial it back to every 3-6 months until the levels are stable then yearly.
>>
File: anon's edits 18.gif (839KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anon's edits 18.gif
839KB, 500x281px
>>7732051
oh gosh
>>
>>7731952
>No better peeson
It's not better as an assesment of a person who I don't know and who you love and appreciate.

It's what's better for you atm.
>Implying I know what's better for you

This must generate tons of cognitive dissonance. But you need distance from this to see clearly
>>
>>7731870
beepbeep ily
>>
>>7732036
oh, cute
i'll check it out

>>7732037
idk cypro is the best AA but ppl transition on spiro just fine
i'd say try cypro but be ready to switch
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x351px
>>7732039
Just fucking do it unless they are going to beat you or you aren't out to them
>>
>>7732040
thanks for the image of someone holding nim down and trying to stab her butt with their benis as she wriggles from side to side, insisting she's not gay

>>7732045
>that's not gay right
it can't be gay if you're a girl
>>
>>7732045
thats straight
>>
>>7731987
lol
>>7731990
thanks for the cute yuri sertii
>>
>>7732063
The art is great. It's another one of those perfect girl meets more perfect girl stories, but it has nice things.
>>
Fuggggg if I was gay I'd have a perfect life but no
>>
File: 1486624510448.jpg (216KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1486624510448.jpg
216KB, 912x1216px
good morning everyone

im hungery like this turtle rn
>>
>>7732082
stupid turtle can't reach any food
>>
>>7732083
that's why we eat turtles and turtles don't eat us
>>
File: IMG_3093.png (412KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.png
412KB, 980x653px
Why the fuck do people get up thus early? It's awful...
>>
>>7732087
*this
Why...
>>
File: 1484188474156.jpg (32KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484188474156.jpg
32KB, 345x396px
>>7732087
>mfw getting up earlier than 12pm feels wrong to me
>>
>>7732087
its 12:50 here
>>
File: 1482113678815.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1482113678815.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>7732087
t-to fap. we don't wake up to work or anything, I swear!
>>
File: kDeZpFF.jpg (25KB, 404x407px) Image search: [Google]
kDeZpFF.jpg
25KB, 404x407px
>middle eastern women are overwhelmingly the most popular group

this vid has always been really interesting to me. desu. is this why guys like me besides my big shemale cock?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
>>
>>7731871
That's how I am now super cuddly lovey, I went to a beach in Florida and basically cuddled and ate key lime pie and picked up shells on the beach for hours to make a basket with
>>
File: suspish.png (177KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
suspish.png
177KB, 980x653px
>>7732091
Seriously. It fucking hurts.

>>7732092
A-And?

>>7732093
Do you... set an alarm... to masturbate... senpai?
>>
>>7732101
can i come on the cruise with you
>>
>>7732102
I-I set alarms to keep track of how much I'm m-masturbating a-and change subjects every so often. Masturbation subjects, I swear!
>>
>>7732066
>>7732067
yeah but is it gaystraight or straightgay
>>
>>7732095
it could be, although you look more asian than middle eastern

maybe you're so popular because you're hitting both markets though
>>
File: 1485202624900.jpg (136KB, 895x892px) Image search: [Google]
1485202624900.jpg
136KB, 895x892px
>>7732110
silly emi
>>
>>7732104
But I have a gf love <3

If I'm ever single then ye of course
>>
Woooooo I have no money
>>
>>7732115
why is it silly ;-;
>>
File: IMG_2633.jpg (15KB, 813x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2633.jpg
15KB, 813x256px
>>7732109
That better be true, senpai. It would be a real shame if you woke up for... responsibilities...
>>
>>7732110
straight(straight)
>>
People are telling me I'm pretty a lot lately. Like strangers and friends.
They all know I'm a guy but that's the first thing they say when they compliment me
>>
File: !!.png (92KB, 461x347px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
92KB, 461x347px
>>7732119
>>
File: 1485296685188.png (307KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1485296685188.png
307KB, 500x715px
>>7732118
you worry too much about that stuff
>>
>>7732112

maybe desu. it just makes me feel better about looking not white tho ;_;

>>7732124

that's prob cause ur pretty
>>
>>7732124
wtf me too
they say i look like a pretty boy
>>
>>7732127
it's important!!
>>
>>7732129
edie ur pretty uwu
>>
>>7731974
kageshi.org/reeeee9k
>>
>>7732129
I hope so. I wanna be pretty.
I was talking to this girl in a discord who thinks I'm just a guy guy, when I showed her my pic she said "are you sure you're a guy"

>>7732130
It's just unusual. I've gotten handsome and good looking before but never pretty. Now it's every time.
>>
>>7732058
I won't let myself be happy until im pretty :( and I can't afford surgery..
>>
>>7732136

n-no not me dewd...

>>7732140

lmao that's a good sign bb
>>
File: 1484772771214.jpg (57KB, 623x528px) Image search: [Google]
1484772771214.jpg
57KB, 623x528px
>>7732131
>>
>>7732142
I think you're already pretty
>>
>>7732143
then who dude
>>
>>7732144
this pic is nim and eva right
>>
>>7732146

lots of ppl are pretty my dude but not me idk
>>
>>7732145
I'm absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7732147
ya im the left
>>
File: bdsm.png (261KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm.png
261KB, 600x620px
>tfw you bully and dom faye into submission
>>
>>7732149
but you are????

idgi
>>
File: 1484764419248.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484764419248.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>7732147
>>7732153
><
>>
>>7732151
we will have to agree to disagree I guess
>>
>>7732157
on the left!!!
>>
>>7732156

AM NOT PRETTY
>>
>>7732161
ya

i wanna yank your hair desu
>>
>>7732160
which left though
>>
>>7732160
emi is a qt
>>
>>7732161
Ur an ass desu lol. How can you say that when men literally give you money for putting things in ur ass. Ur income is entirely dependant on how good you look and you're thriving.
>>
Somebody buy me a plane ticket to Georgia a hot police officer/army vet/cowboy wants to fuck me
>>
>>7732163
your left

>>7732166
uh no????? wtf
>>
>>7732130
do u have contact info of any sorts? (for questions not lewd or anything)
>>
>>7732162

;-; DON'T YANK HAIR PLS

>>7732169

that's not entirely tru tho i mean girls who look way better than i do make less than me because they don't hustle properly
camming is almost entirely based on perceived affection and interaction, and the bulk of my shows involves me talking and interacting :c
I MEAN I DON'T LOOK LIKE AN OGRE but i'm not pretty either
>>
File: 1483943251639.png (352KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483943251639.png
352KB, 830x720px
>>7732174
emi is best girl!!!
>>
>>7732177
but pretty girls get their hair yanked
>>
>>7732176
ok
Sertii#3452 on discord
>>
File: otter-cute.jpg (24KB, 399x266px) Image search: [Google]
otter-cute.jpg
24KB, 399x266px
>>7732183
>>7732182
>>7732180
>>
>>7732182
only when they are having rough sex
>>
>>7732186
is that you lauren
>>
File: 1484815927990.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484815927990.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>7732189
>>
>>7731890
Check out the love life in Eurythmics. Initially involved as a couple while in the tourists, but split up as a couple and formed the Eurythmics after The Tourists imploded.
>Lennox and Stewart met in 1975 in a restaurant in London, where Lennox worked at that time.[3] They first played together in 1976 in the punk rock band The Catch. After releasing one single as The Catch in 1977, the band evolved into The Tourists. Stewart and Lennox were also romantically involved. The Tourists achieved some commercial success, but the experience was reportedly an unhappy one. Personal and musical tensions existed within the group, whose main songwriter was Peet Coombes, and legal wranglings happened with the band's management, publishers and record labels. Lennox and Stewart felt the fixed band line-up was an inadequate vehicle to explore their experimental creative leanings and decided their next project should be much more flexible and free from artistic compromise. They were interested in creating pop music, but wanted freedom to experiment with electronics and the avant-garde.
>It was in a hotel in Wagga Wagga, Australia, while playing around with a portable mini-synthesizer that Lennox and Stewart decided to become a duo.[4] Calling themselves Eurythmics (after the pedagogical exercise system that Lennox had encountered as a child), they decided to keep themselves as the only permanent members and songwriters, and involve others in the collaboration "on the basis of mutual compatibility and availability." The duo signed to RCA Records. At this time, Lennox and Stewart also split as a couple. During the period that Lennox and Stewart were in The Tourists, and later as Eurythmics, they were managed by Kenny Smith and Sandra Turnbull of Hyper Kinetics Ltd.
>>
>>7732180
eva ;-;
>>
>>7732186
lauren thats
really cute
>>
>>7732192
it's true!
>>
>>7732183
Can I add you? I'm a bored gay femboy and I like you
>>
>>7732190
omg it's me
>>
>>7732182

am
not
pretty
girl
>>
>>7732195
oh, sure
>>
>>7732193
https://youtu.be/elJdZaW2NxE
>>
>>7732194
but eva is the cutie!
>>
>>7732200
You are pretty you stupid dumb idiot
>>
>>7732200
then why am i gonna yank your hair???
>>
>>7732207

YEAH MAYBE WITH A TON OF MAKEUP AND ANGLES LMAO

>>7732208

because ur a big meanie!!!!
>>
>>7732209
am not meanie :^(
>>
>say I'd never hurt frangi
>"unless you want to, of course~"
>she gets all shy and says maybe
>tell her I'll get a whip next time
>she blushes profusely and lies on the pillow
>look at her from the side
>HUGE FUCKING SMILE
W-wew nice
>>
>>7732203
OMG AAAAA
>>
File: the face of true terror.png (265KB, 1237x846px) Image search: [Google]
the face of true terror.png
265KB, 1237x846px
>>7732200
edie you are a beautiful woman
>>
>>7732212
are you gonna role play as indiana jones
>>
>>7732212
Creepy as fuck bro
>>
File: 1485937348978.png (1MB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
1485937348978.png
1MB, 1000x995px
>>7732205
>>
>>7732177
I think I do. I have one good angle. If you look at all my photos you'll see they're all the same. I have to shop past midnight so I won't be laughed at and families won't pull their children away from me just when I walk by. One person at my work talks to me and he knew me was I was a guy so he doesn't refer to me as a woman. Customers recoil and laugh when they open their door and see me. You have it so much better than the majority of us. I'm just jealous
>>
>>7732218
nuzzle eva head~
>>
>>7732223
beepboop is actually pretty tho
>>
>>7732211

yes u r because you yank hair!!!

>>7732215

I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING CACKLED SOOOO LOUD LMAO

>>7732223

wtf who has ever laughed at you??? i'll fucking fight them like i don't believe that's real
>>
File: XDQDtjP.png (207KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
XDQDtjP.png
207KB, 680x285px
>>7732212
wew that sounds pretty hot

>>7732217
get the fuck out normie
>>
File: 1484869544258.jpg (117KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1484869544258.jpg
117KB, 500x652px
>>7732224
>>
>>7732228
it's not my fault pretty girls get their hair yanked!!!!

don't blame me!
>>
>>7732209
YEAH MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR PRETTY DUMB MOUTH AND TAKE A COMPLIMENT YOU BITCH
>>
File: IMG_5035.jpg (71KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5035.jpg
71KB, 800x531px
I hate this

I don't want to be fat and eat And I'm anxious about eating

Because I know I'm going to a 3 hour cooking class with bae and prepping a 3 course meal with chocolate budino for dessert and it's going to be like a thousand calories

;-;
>>
>>7732231
eva hru ^>^
>>
how to deal with the emotional pain of being kicked from a discord?
>>
>>7732236
I'm okay, feel cold though, gotta leave floor electro soon! hru?
>>
>>7732228
I walked outside to go to my car the other day and the neighborhood kids were walking by and started pointing at me and were hysterical at the sight of me. I can't leave my house without it happening.
>>
>>7732242
be strong! :3
>>
>>7732235
A thousand calories is nothing to worry about as a one time splurge.
>>
File: nonormies.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
nonormies.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>
>>7732245
beat them up
>>
>>7732246
it is really painful :\
>>
>>7732248
let me in
>>
>>7732252
it's okay, it'll be worth it in the end!
>>
>>7732250
It's not their fault. There's nothing wrong with being trans unless you're ugly so who can I blame other than God or myself for not starting sooner?
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 656x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 656x910px
Why is this south so boring?
>>
File: 7233576235.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
7233576235.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>7732255
I'll do my best!!
>>
>>7732247
Ye I just get super anxious and ruin my day Because I'm hungry and want to eat before then
>>
>>7732261
>>7732154
>>
is anyone else here cool?

i am
>>
>>7732264
the coolest!
>>
File: 1472615921129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472615921129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>7732264
no im v v v v v uncool
>>
File: image.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>7732264
>mtfg
>cool
>>
>>7732264
No you aren't
You're WAY cool
>>
>>7732233

YES IT IS

>>7732234

NO

>>7732245

but you're like a foot tall and pretty idgi ;-;
>>
>>7732272
>sucking up to beep
>>
>>7732272
I don't either :( life's a joke and I'm the punchline I guess
>>
File: IMG_5040.jpg (2MB, 3462x4461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5040.jpg
2MB, 3462x4461px
Why don't people just save themselves the trouble and be cute femboys that don't get laughed at
>>
im a girl
>>
Move to the south they say, it's hard to be lgbt when living in the south they say.

What a crock of shit
>>
>>7732277
ANSWER ME ON SKYPE YOU DORK. I'LL CRY IF YOU DONT
>>
>>7732277
Bc my identity isn't flexible, my nonbinary xir
>>
File: IMG_5033.jpg (65KB, 1242x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5033.jpg
65KB, 1242x668px
>>7732281
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 720x539px
>>7732245
Children should be curfewed 24/7
>>
>>7732277
yeah, notice how no one laughs at red anymore
>>
>>7732277
its literally the other way around, you pass and she perhaps doesnt so she gets laughed at
>>
File: 1465003814869.png (499KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465003814869.png
499KB, 800x600px
>>7732036
kageshi.org doesn't exist! D:
>>
>>7732272
DON'T MAKE DADDY TAKE OFF HER BELT
>>
>>7732294
>>7732292
I get laughed at all the time for saying I'm a boy, so I guess there's no winning

(Spoiler:beep passes she wants to be called pretty because she's dysphoric)
>>
File: 1479247222112.png (201KB, 340x415px) Image search: [Google]
1479247222112.png
201KB, 340x415px
>>7732277
same
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 460x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 460x416px
>>7732304
Iktf
>>
>>7732258
>>7732280
everyone is too busy fucking their siblings
>>
>>7732304
You're an asshole.
>>
>>7732312
Wow don't misgender me

I'm a bitch or a cunt
>>7732305
Same
>>7732308
Same
>>
>>7732272
don't you yell at me >:(
>>
>>7732311
Maybe
But I've lived here for almost 3 years.
I should be dead by now.
>>
faye is a _____
>>
>>7732312
Delete this
>>7732322
Faye is my co-conspirator
>>
>>7732322
beautiful girl

ada is a _______
>>
File: 1471066707855.png (158KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471066707855.png
158KB, 390x388px
>tfw most old friends are gone ;(
>>
File: image5.jpg (117KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
117KB, 756x756px
>>7732277
but anon I am already a femboy.
>>
>>7732330
I'm here bby dw
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1353x1335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1353x1335px
>>7732330
Shit sucks Abby
How have you been?
>>
>>7732273

i like beep

>>7732276

:( i'm sorry bb

>>7732303

DO IT FAGIT

>>7732318

i'll yell at whoever i want!!
>>
reminder to just bee yourself
>>
>boymode
>taking off sweater at work
>accidentally pull off shirt with it
>everyone is staring
>scrambling to get shirt back on but its tangled in the sweater
>EVERYONE KEEPS STARING
>FUCK SHIT I CANT GET MY STUPID SHIRT BACK ON
>30 seconds of awkward fumbling and I get dressed
>whole office is still staring

Kill me
>>
>>7732331
nikky! ^^
>>
>>7732334
bad girls who yell get rocks thrown at them
>>
>>7732336
this is a good life hack for coming out i will try this
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 913x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 913x960px
>>7732331
To answer your question from many threads back, revisions were fairly successful
>>
>>7732340
>>7732331
Femboys get out rreeeeeeeeeee
>>7732322
Human beeing
>>
>>7732332
I heard rumors u were kill tho

>>7732333
not bad. I'm running an lgbt org now and it's stressful but rewarding.

>>7732335
what if I wanna bee someone else

>>7732340
Angie?
>>
>>7732342
I'm a man's man

>>7732343
Yeah that's me
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 603x603px
>>7732343
I tried but survived
I scammed myself, basically
>>
File: 1427647408924.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1427647408924.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>7732335
Good advice. As long as you bee yourself, I'm sure someone will come along and love you eventually.

...Right?
>>
File: skull2.jpg (65KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
skull2.jpg
65KB, 640x442px
>>7732340
It looks amazing. Can't wait for my surgery!
Will brake this skull into pieces!
>>
>>7732283
hey beeps just so you know I consider myself nb and I think faye is a dumb asshole too
>>
File: IMG_20170210_131507.jpg (156KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_131507.jpg
156KB, 960x960px
Which path do you walk?
>>
>>7732336
they want to fugg then hugg
>>
Well I'm on the bus to Seattle now
Super spooked and also excited
>>
>>7732354
what r u up to in seattle?
>>
>>7732351
One that doesn't make me cringe like that picture did.
>>
>>7732351
the one where im cute
>>
Periodic reminder that trips ruined /mtfg/ with their constant bitching, role playing and overall cringy attitude. I really hope Hiro will remove trips from /lgbt/ one day so all of you would bitch and leave this place.
>>
>>7732349
Rapheal did a good job and am pleased with the results.

>>7732358
Neat
>>
>>7732351
>illgetlaidifisuckfeministdick.jpg
>>
reminder that you're only depressed because you're chakras are not aligned

using my patented moon crystals i will teach you how to leech the depression and dysphoria from your body by contacting the moon beast using ancient magic crystals i found in my basement

it's $9.99 for the starter kit but if you want to really be happy you'll sign up for the ultra mega crystal bundle

the ultra mega crystal bundle GUARENTEES you'll be happy for only $59.99 bi-weekly

order now
>>
>>7732358
The trips are the best part of the MTFG though. You get to single out people and wage a campaign of terror against them, using guerilla hit-and-run bullying tactics.
>>
>>7732358
>roleplaying
>cringy attitude
And as for the bitching, sure is a but hypocritical with you bitching about it.
>>
File: IMG_20170210_140819.jpg (23KB, 399x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_140819.jpg
23KB, 399x292px
>>
>>7732345
hey there

>>7732346
that's fucked up. I hope u are ok
>>
this general has always had trips
>>
>>7732367
where are the straightgay and gaystraight options?
>>
>>7732354
why seattle?
>>
>>7732336
And people wonder why I don't like pullovers.
>>
>>7732334
I'M DOING IT ALRIGHT IT'S JUST STUCK
>>
>>7732369
lauren ily
>>
>>7732358
but if they didn't trip, how could you filter them?
>>
File: IMG_20170210_140937.jpg (214KB, 1700x1622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_140937.jpg
214KB, 1700x1622px
>>7732370
are u in the zone
>>
>>7732367
>gender identity being labelled feminine to masculine, not male to female
Fuck off.
>>
>>7732377
why are you so upset anon
>>
>>7732376
im actually a macho man
>>
>>7732351
I walk a lonely road the only one that i have ever known
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x186px
>tfw being healthy and fit makes me dysphoric
>>
>>7731884
I agree with you whole-heartedly, most people only practice a farce of monogamy anyway. Also your description of your future self made me smile.
>>7731863
Plenty of poly and non-monogamous people have steady partners for years who support them emotionally and pragmatically, though I don't personally think any relationship should be extended past its natural lifespan. The most important part is that everyone involved is okay with it, so "different strokes" is right.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 639x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 639x357px
>>7732368
How's it going?
>>
File: IMG_5043.jpg (3MB, 4028x2809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5043.jpg
3MB, 4028x2809px
Why do people label folks as non binary just because they identify as male idgi
>>
>>7732386
spartan still lives in your soul
you know it, you can feel it
>>
>>7732390
because you have said before that you are nb you ass
>>
>>7732386
Come back to me. We can still make this work.
>>
File: averageface.png (274KB, 416x478px) Image search: [Google]
averageface.png
274KB, 416x478px
>>7732277
somehow I don't see that working as a solution for me
>>
File: lain7.gif (2MB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
lain7.gif
2MB, 500x501px
>tfw you're a mentally ill freak who will never experience meaningful intimacy
>>
>>7731863
And besides, I'd much rather have a steady and consistent friend than a partner. And besides who will accept all my scars? At this rate I'll have to go on fetlife and go to some local munches to meet people, and hopefully find someone who finds them attractive or even wants to add some of their own.
>>
>>7732355
>>7732371
Visiting Tamara for the weekend :>
2.5 hours on buses that I've never taken before though...
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 491x750px
>>7732393
Not having post workout t spikes is nice tho
>>
File: ccc.jpg (33KB, 364x512px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
33KB, 364x512px
>>7732400
>>
>tfw they make you take your shirt off in the doctor's office and you have to make nervous small talk while hoping they don't mention your bobs
>>
File: IMG_5045.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5045.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Ok I broke and am going to heat up some white bean turkey chili with sass's hot sauce that she's trying to literally kill me with
>>7732398
But obviously I'm not
>>
>>7732404
why don't you try online dating, it worked for thingy
>>
>>7732381
I know, right?
>>
>>7732409
Awwwwww omg
>>
File: 7m4qnPj.gif (824KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
7m4qnPj.gif
824KB, 350x197px
H-How does one buy a bra when they can't pass at all?
>>
>>7732421
I don't

im waiting until I am further along in hrt

assuming I survive that long
>>
>>7732421
You go and buy a bra because they want to sell things and you have enough self love not to care
>>
>>7732277
Sometimes I feel like I'm okay with that, but other times I'm not. I'm going to err on the side of female. I already pass pretty well as a femboy, though cute depends on the day.
>>
>>7732408

>>7732409
a physio visited me at home the other day, examined me, referred me to get leg splints fitted LIKE I SHOULD HAVE HAD SINCE I WAS A KID... of course it was 9:30 AM so I pulled on the first clothes I could find to open the door to her and ended up wearing a normal men's t-shirt with nothing underneath and her repeatedly staring at my tits while we talked

>>7732408
why/how is there so much extra space around my facial featured compared to most people's skulls? I swear I have 25% extra face around my face than most people
>>
File: tumblr_n7ul6pUi7L1rt4dtdo2_500.gif (398KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7ul6pUi7L1rt4dtdo2_500.gif
398KB, 500x450px
>>7731835
Korra was sexy. Korra was so much more like you.
Millions of boys have lost their semen to Korra.
Who loses it to Star?

I miss Korra.
>>
>>7732430
How big is your head?
>>
>>7732436
desu korra was pretty badass ye
>>
File: 1285499324215.jpg (23KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
1285499324215.jpg
23KB, 332x450px
>tfw swung from manic to depressive again

I want to get off mr. bones wild ride
>>
>>7732430
SHould have asked her out.
>>
I wish lesbians didn't hate me for existing
>>
>>7732436
Did she leave?
>>
>>7732437
27.5 inches not including hair

it used to cause me some trouble as a kid because I couldn't find swimming caps, bicycle helmets etc. that would fit me, even adult ones, all my dad's side are the same
>>
>>7732447
>I wish lesbians didn't hate me for existing
they don't
>>
>>7732406
who?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x308px
>>7732399
It's bad enough to deal with my own mind without anons role-playing as my repressor ego

That said. My phone just beeped a reminder for my estrogen :D
>>
File: IMG_5046.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5046.png
310KB, 580x282px
>tfw you eat sass's hot sauce

I don't think this is made for white girls
>>
File: 1475697685361.png (219KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1475697685361.png
219KB, 650x490px
>>7732456
>>7732454
>>7732451
>>
>>7732452
-_-
She's a trip here...
>>
File: >>>⧸reddit⧸.png (82KB, 632x369px) Image search: [Google]
>>>⧸reddit⧸.png
82KB, 632x369px
>>7732447
https://www.reddit.com/r/actuallesbians/comments/5t0qm3/
>>
>>7732447
that's just a TERF thing. most lesbians don't care.
>>
>>7732450
Damn and I thought my 22" head was big
>>
>>7732367
>>7732376
Binary gender paradigms.
Abandoned in the 22nd century.
>>
>>7732440
>tfw last manic phase was on saturday
>>
>>7732450
Eep!, I'm only 25" and people consider mine big. I find it hard to find hats.
>>
>>7732463
How to measure head?
>>
>>7732454
Just let me have my say. I care about you. You know this isn't right.
>>
>>7732469
around the head just above the ears.
>>
>>7732436
korra was a shit shoe and seeing her always makes me annoied
>>
>>7732469
with Tamara's mouth
>>
>>7732469
With IQ test.
>>
>>7732469
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8V6vatY_GKQ
>>
File: RARE EDGAR.png (1MB, 538x960px) Image search: [Google]
RARE EDGAR.png
1MB, 538x960px
>>7732463
>>7732468
I mean I am also 6 ft 1 but yeah my head is huge even for a guy, it sucks that I'll never not be a conspicuous hon for the rest of my life
>>
>>7732477
No test have been able to pin mine down. I always got all questions right on them.
>>
>>7732481
your head is fucking huge, man. It's hilarious
>>
>>7732483
Relevant figure on the left.
>>
I'm still sad. We've barely said a word to each other today after he called it over.

Idk what to do. I'm just laying on his bed with a pillow over my face pretending I'm not here.
>>
>>7732486
>man
Look at the girl's body though.
>>
>>7732277
Fucking lol

Still photoshopping and angling your military man face into an anime girl to get (you)'s huh?
>>
>>7732481
that head does not fit that body

legit looks like it's been photoshopped
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
>>7732472
>>
>>7732492
T. Chaser
>>
some guy was totally looking at me in the cafeteria a few times and and I saw him smiling at me when I left and its weirding me out

cause I definitely look like a guy, idk if he was just making fun of me for looking like a fag with long hair or what...
>>
>>7732494
I gotta say that I'm surprised that you didn't choose Kelly or Linda as a name.
>>
>>7732281
>ANSWER ME
>>
>>7732500
Nah I just chose the name my mum would have chosen
It fit and was easy to commit to
>>
>>7732473
Thanks
I'm suddenly paranoid about my head size so I want to measure it later

>>7732476
HAHAHAHA I love it

>>7732477
Am dumb tho

>>7732479
Can't open yt bids on this old crappy phone :<
>>
>>7732496
Ew, fuck no. I've got a boyfriend. Did you have to take your tripfag name off just for that though? Lol
>>
File: badhairday.png (231KB, 359x471px) Image search: [Google]
badhairday.png
231KB, 359x471px
>>7732469
have your parents tell you you're going out for dinner and then leave you stranded in the next town until you agree to get your hair cut short for a start, then you won't have any pesky hair in the way. that's where & when my measurement comes from.
>>
File: 1356012558735.png (543KB, 850x815px) Image search: [Google]
1356012558735.png
543KB, 850x815px
>>7732472
The Halo games were pretty lame, if you're not a 15 year old boy its time to grow up and move past them,
>>
>>7732481
Are you a real person
Skull size autist was right I guess
>>
>>7732511
>tfw I play Halo every day because my life is sad and I have nothing better to do
>>
>>7732492
how could anyone accuse faye of doing such a thing!
so outlandish
>>
>>7732490
zheanna im here if you need someone to talk to ;-;
>>
File: 1484475496260.png (171KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484475496260.png
171KB, 439x400px
>>7732519
Lol

Nice.
>>
File: September 30, 2015.jpg (216KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
September 30, 2015.jpg
216KB, 1600x1600px
>>7732507
>Am dumb tho
Very cute! Very feminine! Your head is so small!
>>
>>7732507
I thought you like boys now?
>>
>>7732493
nah, it's really, horribly, horribly real

my face looks darker than my body in that pic 'cause of caked on makeup, I was mostly just dressing up as a joke 'cause that's not what my girlmode now looks like either hence the beard shadow. from last july or thereabouts.
>>
>>7732511
the original three were pretty fun

>tfw playing halo when it first came out back when i was 9 and getting so spooped by the flood levels that i had to get my cousin to do them with me on co-op
>>
why are there so many more MtFs than FtMs?
>>
>>7732532
Only on 4chan
>>
>>7732524
Wow I must be trutrans :^]

>>7732525
I mean, I like both, but I'm not visiting Tamara for that kind of reason so
>>
>>7732532
Autism, fetishism and other mental illnesses that are not as common in women.
>>
>>7732532
Women live on easymode, so obviously more men want to be women.
>>
File: WIN_20161224_11_43_32_Pro.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161224_11_43_32_Pro.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>7732491
>tfw worst man-skull possible and 40-inch ribcage
>somehow have always had girl-butt and thighs that women would comment on when I was a kid (and my dad always said "you have an arse like a brazilian supermodel" which always made me super uncomfortable)

I look like something that came out of a teleporter wrong
>>
File: Freddie Mercury of Queen.jpg (17KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie Mercury of Queen.jpg
17KB, 615x409px
>>7732510
>File: badhairday.png
Still a long way to Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>7732511
>tfw you're a 15 year old boy at heart
>>
>>7732533
"The DSM-IV (1994) quotes a prevalence of roughly 1 in 30,000 assigned males and 1 in 100,000 assigned females seek sex reassignment surgery in the USA. The most frequently quoted estimate of prevalence is from the Amsterdam Gender Dysphoria Clinic[32] The data, spanning more than four decades in which the clinic has treated roughly 95% of Dutch transsexuals, gives figures of 1:10,000 assigned males and 1:30,000 assigned females. Though no direct studies on the prevalence of GID have been done, a variety of clinical papers published in the past 20 years provide estimates ranging from 1:7,400 to 1:42,000 in assigned males and 1:30,040 to 1:104,000 in assigned females.[1][2][3]"
>>
>>7732541
I really really hate this argument
even if it was true, is living life as a tranny really easymode??
>>
>>7732547
Living as a mtf tranny is almost unanimously going to be hard as fuck in some if not many aspects. Doctors know this, FtM's know this, even /pol/ knows this.
>>
>>7732542
>my dad always said "you have an arse like a brazilian supermodel"
that's nice!

>I look like something that came out of a teleporter wrong
hahah. oh well. i guess it's better to be half-sexy than not sexy.
>>
>>7732547
If your pretty and or a cam girl yes it's much easier
>>
>>7732512
I wish I didn't exist lol
why do you think I never want to be sober
>>
>>7732545
it's accepted for woman to wear guy clothes, be butch and do traditional manly hobbies, but guys get beaten up if they act feminine
>>
>>7732548
not hard if you pass
>>
>>7732544
Back to work, wagie
>>
>>7732351

>tfw whenever i have light hair i get told i look like scarlett johansson 50 times a day

>>7732358

as one of the people in the first ever MTFG thread i can assure you that trips have always been here and we founded the general lol

>>7732490

go do something desu
>>
>>7732551
have you considered if living/identifying as a femboy might make you feel less bad about yourself? its not like you'd need to "give up" or stop taking hrt
>>
File: 1432237487854.jpg (492KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432237487854.jpg
492KB, 1600x1200px
>>7732524
there's a cry for help in that woman's eyes
>>
>>7732544
so why can't one be a boy and present as a girl?
>>
>tfw still more test in body than Anna yet she still beats me at armwrestling
im a weak
>>
>>7732561
mocking deformed children is really cruel
>>
>>7732566
>wrestling
:^)
>>
>>7732553
How many here do you think pass? And not just in heavily angled and photoshopped pictures. Especially the ones that are trips and post pictures of themselves for attention.

Most of the actual passing ones that come by here are smart enough not to post themselves here and usually leave because the anime posting, erping and drama.
>>
>>7732567
maybe, but it's not like they're aware of it or ever will be
>>
File: sideward.gif (966KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
sideward.gif
966KB, 500x540px
>>7732517
There are so many better games, you don't even understand.

>>7732529
Halo 1 was cool for young boys
Halo 2 had a cool story
Halo 3 was like why did I get this? I could be playing something way better...

>>7732544
Maybe the reason you and Sophie will so openly make jokes about this is because you're post OP and don't experience genital dysphoria anymore, but I do and I find this humor degrading to all of us.
>>
>>7732561
Saved.

These girls are exceptionally pretty though. Few people will have the courage to admit it but it is true.
>>
File: WIN_20170111_12_20_19_Pro.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170111_12_20_19_Pro.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>7732559
>femboy
>>
File: 1484129423465m.jpg (86KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1484129423465m.jpg
86KB, 1024x728px
>>7732358
Hiro would never remove /pol/ so you can bet your ass /lgbt/ isnt going anywhere either.
>>
>>7732571

>How many here do you think pass?
idk. how many?
>>
>>7732571
trip on some nonpassing hon whos jelly of the passers that post here
>>
do you pass? y/n
>>
>>7732571
i do and thats all that matters
>>
>>7732579
Wow, those are so edgy
>>
>>7732587
According to me getting gendered female in public and the friends I've shown my pics to, yes.
>>
>>7732587
very no
>>
>when you share overly intimate details on here because you really want (you)s
>>
>>7732544
>tfw you have a 20 year old boy-heart
my other organs are all boy-organs too
>>
>>7732594
do it!
>>
>>7732587
Absolutely no
>>
>>7732587
no
>>
File: f71.jpg (42KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
f71.jpg
42KB, 680x680px
>>7732567
It's love. They are what they are, and people love them for what they are. They are beautiful retards. It's not like the disabled need to be patronised.
>>
>>7732594
lol iktf
>>
>>7732587
a resounding no
>>
File: 1484391761144.png (44KB, 334x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484391761144.png
44KB, 334x225px
>>7732585
>>7732586
>trip on
>trip
Beautiful

I have a boyfriend so I'm ok. You can call him a chaser if it makes you feel secure.
>>7732587
Enough to get hit on yeah
>>
>>7732603
no, people on here like to laugh at them, it very obviously has nothing to do with love or compassion
I laugh at some really horrible stuff but mocking people like that really bothers me
>>
>>7732587
based on what my online friends have told me, yes
based on how I get gendered irl, no
>>
>>7732587
how do you define passing? b/c general public can't tell, but lgbt can usually tell i'm not cis
>>
>>7732587
as FTM, yeah, even to cis girls apparently
>>
File: IMG_20170210_151449.jpg (48KB, 462x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_151449.jpg
48KB, 462x546px
chi chi chi
>>
>>7732620
>general public can't tell
>hon myths
>>
>>7732577
You were really meant to be a strong woman. You would look very good as one. You weren't meant to be a femboy.

Your misfortune isn't your skull. Your misfortune is the health issue that prevents you from weightlifting.
>>
>>7732452
me!

(to be fair though, I spend much more time lurking than I do actually posting so I'm not surprised people don't know me)
>>
>tfw couple in front of me on the bus making out
>tfw extreme loneliness kicks in
>>7732587
No
>>
>>7732631
never heard of you
>>
>>7732456
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_ojvpiaepf31vh1qxzo1_400.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojvpiaepf31vh1qxzo1_400.gif
2MB, 390x219px
so the majority of girls here don't pass then.
>>
>>7732579
Lol
Emily is such a retarded douche
>>
>>7732636
:<

I've been posting on and off for a couple months now
>>
File: 1485982931438.jpg (202KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
1485982931438.jpg
202KB, 1024x910px
>>7732615
I must admit that 4chan is rather emotionally impaired. I guess the joke is on anons when they laugh.
>>
>>7732643
how so?
>>
>>7732643
>being jealous of /pol/'s affection
Come on anon
>>7732642
You knew this a long time ago when this place went downhill and the last remaining passable tripfags left.
>>
>>7732642
We didn't need a survey to know this
>>
>>7732587
N
>>
>>7732655
+1 respect

I had zero for you until now but its a start.
>>
edie/dollface/lily/meanbabe is a bad person
>>
Mission: Impassable
>>
File: 1484220647472.jpg (37KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484220647472.jpg
37KB, 366x488px
>>7732665
That's nice Faye.
>>
>>7732652
>>7732653

idk dudes people say a lot of stuff but i wanted to know from the girls who post here themselves

>>7732655

lolll

>>7732665

what'd i do now omg
>>
>>7732665
she's good enough desu
better than people like faye
>>
File: slide-7.jpg (153KB, 1440x655px) Image search: [Google]
slide-7.jpg
153KB, 1440x655px
>>7732665
everyone has bad and good qualities
no one has been objectively bad or good their whole life and everyone can change
>>
Never hear of >>7732636???
>>
Does this place make you people happy? or is it Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>7732670
>>7732672

pls no drama thx
>>
>>7732672
>>7732670
What did I do now?
>>
>>7732642
>tfw only passable by looks and not the rest yet

>>7732665
she's still one of the most experienced here
>>
>>7732675
I'm able to be more open and understood here in comparison to irl.
These trannies are pretty much my only real friends at this point
>>
>>7732675
Neither. It's simply the last "anonymous" place on the Internet.

Or rather a remnant thereof.
>>
>>7732674
I am you
>>
File: tumblr_od2cjrmV8F1uvrpjgo1_500.gif (93KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od2cjrmV8F1uvrpjgo1_500.gif
93KB, 500x397px
>>7732675
It's an escape from depressing reality
>>
>>7732675
"happy" is not a word I'd use for it
>>
>>7732680
>she's still one of the most experienced here
pervert.
>>
>>7732687
>>7732674
samefagg
>>
File: IMG_5051.jpg (890KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5051.jpg
890KB, 3088x2320px
Why do you think passers come here and try to oppress us ladies
>>
>>7732665
I don't know if she's a bad person

but I'm tired of her "oh I don't care this is no big deal" way she posts, with constant interjections of lmao, loll, and idk

nothing she posts reads as sincere because of this, so she comes off as fake to me
>>
>>7732677
When is the last time you texted you-know-who?
>>
>>7732675
Regular people usually exclude us from anything and everything when they can and it leaves trannies with no other place to go than their echo chambers
>>
>>7732697
Damn, I'm sorry Beep.
>>
>>7732641
>!NiNKURRa.I
Wow! I'm proud of your new trip code!
>>
>>7732691
experience meaning she's a fulltimer and i found her advice to be solid
>>
>>7732676
what brand of injections do you use?
like I'm assuming its estradiol valerate, but do you know the brand/who makes it?

just asking because I've heard some release faster than others from the muscle
>>
>>7732704
thanks, anon <3
>>
>>7732697
This is actually true, my gfs best friend throws parties and stuff all the time and as soon as I came out we weren't invited

And then like she went on a thing about perverted trans "men" using women's bathrooms and we were like oh okay
>>7732696
Who? I have a lot of you know who's
>>
I wish I could just give up and kill myself
>>
>>7732713
<3
>>
juniper
>>
>>7732714
All of them then it seems.
>>
>>7732587
OH LAWD
WHO DID THIS
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

NOw!!!!
>>
File: 1478736713326.png (233KB, 613x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478736713326.png
233KB, 613x403px
>>7732587
You honestly can't ever know that you've passed until you've made a transphobic guy make out with you and not get beaten up
>>
>>7732726
lmaoo nice edit
>>
File: main_900.jpg (61KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
61KB, 900x578px
>>7732717
can you?
most people can't kill themselves and it's a horrible waste of time to dwell on the thought and toy with it unless you know you are ready. Keep going until you know you can die happy.
>>7732720
renren
>>7732726
she leaves her house often. stop bullying.
>>
>>7732587
not yet
>>
>>7732587
Also no I don't pass
Well
I pass handsome black stud, but not much else>>7732589
>>
>>7732723
Well I don't text any of them obviously I'm not a child
>>
>>7732730
i believe that if i wasn't such atwink and could be tall and masc, i wouldn't be on this road today

>tfw so lost
>>
File: IMG_20170210_154148.jpg (47KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_154148.jpg
47KB, 500x473px
>>7732728
hugg
>>
>>7732726
Fucking SAVED omg
>>
>>7732726
lol
>>
>>7732734
hugg renren
>>
>>7732711

progynon depot

>>7732726

is that shakira lol
>>
>>7732733
Well I started out as a twunk you know?
Then I leveled up
Buffed up
Filled out as I grew into the adult man I was created to be
And now
Well
Usain Bolt got nothing on me
>>
File: 1486671195197.jpg (141KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486671195197.jpg
141KB, 720x960px
lauren posts the best pictures
>>
>>7732757
actually hanna posts the best pictures, because they're pictures of hanna
>>
>>7732761
she is top tier for sure
>>
>>7732761
I like the gay anime boys she posts too
>>
>>7732745
dont you think i didn't try too
i lifted, but i saw myself in a photo and the dream of being a stud was over
>>
>>7732587
Y
it's a gud feel after working so hard for it :3
>>
File: 40001.jpg (18KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
40001.jpg
18KB, 720x480px
my body is fucking disgusting and it's killing me
>>
>>7732773
iktf
<3
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 700x452px
>>7732768
Not everyone has the right genetics anon
Or maybe you just didn't try hard ENOUGH
maybe you just didn't have the mental capacity
Maybe you squandered your masculine genetics not because it was unattainable but because you just weren't worthy??
>>
>>7732787
Truth
>>
>>7732681
>>7732682
>>7732688
>>7732689
I think im getting the gist

>>7732697
>>7732714
That's particularly sad, I never really confront the thought that people can be like that but I guess I do see things that hint at it often enough that I wouldn't trust my friends with knowing about my bisexuality IF i was trans there would probably be a fair few try to trim me from their life or at least get weird about it.
>>
File: korra_02.jpg (45KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
korra_02.jpg
45KB, 647x647px
>>7732436
<3
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1138x1093px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1138x1093px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12310784
>>
File: tumblr_ojl8agowlu1vl141wo1_540.jpg (63KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojl8agowlu1vl141wo1_540.jpg
63KB, 540x420px
>tfw you're iranian and mexican so even tho you're not gorgeous the media hasn't been flooded by models who look like you and because of that you pass

idk how you white bitches do it
>>
File: yano.gif (299KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
yano.gif
299KB, 540x304px
>>7732805
we give up and kill ourselves.

see, the thing is, when you actually want to die, your body will kill you FOR you.
>>
>>7732805
its a pretty mixture of skin-tones to have desu
>>
>>7732805
Compare to the average cis girl you are
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 330x245px
>>7732805
>idk how you white bitches do it
A quick skim of the thread makes it clear they DONT
>>7732793
I cannnot tell a lie
>>
>>7732805
I don't know how you handle being part of extreme vetting and the wall at the same time
>>
>>7732815
>you're not a 10/10
>so you don't pass

Good old Mercury
>>
>>7732812
>>7732815

i want everyone to make it tho desu ;_;

>>7732813

ya maybe but i'm extremely olive and the only foundations that kinda match me are neutral tones so rip

>>7732814

ya but everyone in here is prettier than the average cis girl tbqh. at least where i live lol

>>7732816

idk either
>>
>>7732816
!!!!
You're right she shouldn't be here!!!!
Fucking foreigners trying to un-greaten our great country

Do we send her back to Mexico or to the Middle East?????
>>
>>7732821

send me home to iran so the government can protect me as a ts and give me free surgeries
>>
>>7732820
>everyone here is prettier than the average cis girl

Nice meme :)
>>
>>7732820
"'And when he watered the flower for the last time, and prepared to place her under the shelter of her glass globe, he realized that he was very close to tears.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

And remember, nobody really wants to die."
>>
File: crabani.gif (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
crabani.gif
14KB, 250x250px
I bought a bra and nobody made fun of me!
>>
>>7732819
But if you're not a 10/10 you DO NOT PASS
it's that simple and it's been proven time and time again
I don't make the rules, don't be mad at me.
>>7732824
Oh a serious note, I was looking at pictures of Iran a few days ago and he people and landscapes looked so pretty; I wouldn't mind moving there desu

Edie they GIVING PUSSIES AWAY!!!
Who can really argue with that??
>>
>>7732829
Your trolling is poor
>>
>>7732833
....I'm not trolling :(
>>
>>7732824
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNkycQgyecc

Surgery you say?

>>7732836
No one is a 10/10
>>
>>7732827
As long as you buy stuff the I don't think the cashier really cares what you buy
But good for you ^^. That shit can be nerve-wracking the first few times you do it
>>
happi
>>
>>7732849
How was the sex?
>>
>>7732850
no sex
just being comfy and thankful for such an amazing girl like Anna being my gf
>>
File: 1435086964244.jpg (141KB, 793x914px) Image search: [Google]
1435086964244.jpg
141KB, 793x914px
>>7732849
Same desu

>>7732854
>no sex
yet*
Also uwu thanks
>>
>>7732827
>jolly crab
>>
>tfw male skull
>>
File: 1455490063249.gif (386KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455490063249.gif
386KB, 500x256px
>>7732871
>tfw female dick
>>
File: tumblr_ohtmfoUFAd1sd1xkuo1_1280.gif (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohtmfoUFAd1sd1xkuo1_1280.gif
149KB, 600x450px
>tfw nothing to do so I just lay on my bed refreshing mtfg on my phone every few seconds
>do this for hours
L-living the life
>>
>>7732874
same friend
>>
File: bodybuilder.jpg (1002KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder.jpg
1002KB, 2336x3504px
>snicks after shoveling
>>
my god I love Trump
>>
>>7732874
Why not harass people on Discord? That usually fills in time for me.
>>
File: 1477029977921.jpg (87KB, 1501x891px) Image search: [Google]
1477029977921.jpg
87KB, 1501x891px
>>7732880
SAME
>>
>>7732874
Ambiance = Star?
>>
>>7732880
>>7732887
So you have a fetish for brain-dead people?
>>
File: 1478133979944.jpg (21KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478133979944.jpg
21KB, 239x300px
rate me and my waifu
>>
>>7732888
No I just used a reaction pic someone on /co/ made
99% of the time I post Steven Universe stuff
>>
>>7732891
pedo/10
>>
>>7732888
no thats korra's new name
>>
>>7732880
let's get married to Trump
>>
>>7732573
I was making a joke about how I like halo?
Chill

>>7732564
Dysphoria generally
>>
>>7732900
which one?
Ambiance or Star?
>>
>>7732912
Star is Korra
I've never changed my trip
>>
File: 1485933045340.jpg (82KB, 451x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485933045340.jpg
82KB, 451x558px
will u be my valentine /mtfg/
>>
File: omg wow so sad cring.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
omg wow so sad cring.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
i forgot about this meme until just now lmao
>>
>>7732912
Star !MarcoZ39K6 is korra
>>
>>7732916
Hugg sheen
>>
>>7732907
the thought makes me blush
>>
>>7732917
silly
>>
tfw can't move on
>>
>>7732880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tczyp11Tb0Y
>>
>>7732911
you always refer to your partner as boy/girl so i assumed you believed in non conforming people

what's wrong with a guy that can pass as a girl?
>>
File: Sheen vs MTFG.webm (845KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sheen vs MTFG.webm
845KB, 640x360px
>>7732916
>will u be my valentine /mtfg/
>>
File: 1478962504163.jpg (154KB, 854x641px) Image search: [Google]
1478962504163.jpg
154KB, 854x641px
>>7732926
>this will never be you
why live
>>
>>7732938
I'll give you a hint: they aren't a binary boy
If they were they'd be awfully dysphoric right now
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 194x145px
>>7732945
Disgusting
>>
>>7732941
doesnt work
>>
>>7732946
hugg
>>
>>7732945
I want to be the First Tranny Lady.
>>
>>7732955
first ladyboy*
>>
>>7732953
will try to fix. thanks.
>>
>>7732946
you may have won this round, but i'll be back

t. trap
>>
>>7732955
>>7732959
but Michelle beat you to it
>>
File: 1478237436053.jpg (23KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478237436053.jpg
23KB, 480x479px
>>7732955
god that would be the life
>>
>>7732959
good!
>>
tfw cranial vault
tfw facial planes
>>
File: 1478748076906.gif (927KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478748076906.gif
927KB, 320x288px
>>7732952
>angie
>>
>>7732963
OK tranny
>>
>>7732969
is angie skull chan?
>>
I fucking hate myself so much
>>
>>7732976
she wishes
>>
>>7732936
That was nice, I liked it.

>>7732945
If we train hard enough, we can do it.
>>
>>7732977
no
>>
File: piggu.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
piggu.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
>>7732977
juniper you're beautiful and important
>>
File: 1481690444483.jpg (20KB, 581x406px) Image search: [Google]
1481690444483.jpg
20KB, 581x406px
>>7732979
>when he gives you that look
>>
>>7732976
don't think so someone said skull chan is an early transitioner
>>
>>7732977
juni hugg
>>
File: 1478924096963.jpg (55KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
1478924096963.jpg
55KB, 380x457px
>>7732974
>>
>>7732975
i'm male, so not trans
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 635x634px
>>7732974
Sorry that I don't like people who have no experience at their job and whine when they don't get their way.
>>
>>7732984
oh gosh I would swoon
>>
>>7732993
hello sir please put your penor inside me
>>
File: 1486763780701.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486763780701.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
>when angie pulls a funny face trying to prove that FFS didnt work
>>
>>7732976
Nope
My skull is fine
>>
File: 1480142279275.jpg (33KB, 388x476px) Image search: [Google]
1480142279275.jpg
33KB, 388x476px
>>7732996
>>
communism is trutrans /pol/ is agp
>>
>>7732993
Me too actually
>>
>>7732917
literally as bad as this guy
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/first-picture-cambridge-tory-rich-9788075
>>
>>7732999
angie doesn't make face like that her face is relaxed in her pix
>>
File: Sheen vs MTFG.webm (842KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sheen vs MTFG.webm
842KB, 640x360px
>>7732916
>>7732953
>will u be my valentine /mtfg/
Attempt 2/undefined

Does it work now?
>>
>>7732999
does anyone have that copypasta about angie with the part thats like "some asian woman came up to me and kept demanding I look at her jaw"?
>>
>>7732999

>mfw when hips gets on and screams about angles an hour after I post
>>
>>7733004
>all the hot, passing trannies are /pol/
>all the ugly, unpassing trannies are commies
hmm...
>>
>>7733002
>uses all caps when trump is upset
Really makes you think

The only thing he did good was turning down tpp. Everything else he has done has been a joke.
>>
File: 1476474659690.jpg (430KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
1476474659690.jpg
430KB, 600x692px
reminder you're all cuties who are gonna make it!
>>
File: hunnnggrryy.jpg (107KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
hunnnggrryy.jpg
107KB, 750x937px
>>7732999
This woman is still alive... and hungry!
>>
>>7733004
I must have been away when agp became a good thing. Weird
>>
File: lain8.png (2MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
lain8.png
2MB, 1512x1072px
>>7733014
im an ugly non passing capitalist tranny though and I hate /pol/
>>
>>7733008
Probably mess the pics where I look angry, sad, etc
>>
>>7733015
I had a few gifs to choose from to respond to this
lucky for you the image limit was reached
>>
>>7733014
I'm not poll tho
>>
>>7733014
there are only two passing trannies here that are /pol/ tho
>>
>>7733025
https://m.imgur.com/XRbCDcr

He whines because judges who follow the law overturn his unconstitutional ban.
>>
>>7733013
>lately start paying more attention to faye again
>have to deeply analyze every post to determine if it's realFaye©
I want off this ride
>>
>>7733031
>lately start paying more attention to faye again
why would you do such a thing?
>>
>>7733030
do you actually know what they used to call it unconstitutional?
>>
>>7733037
dialed down the democrat shit
>>
Donald Trump wants us to pass.
>>
Donald Trump will make us pass again!
>>
>>7733040
Yes
>>
Why is mtfg so slow right now
>>
>>7733054
>>7733054
>>7733054
>>
I can feel that somebody is preparing a new thread right now...

I can feel it... that struggle...
>>
>>7733062
>>7733058
>>
>>7733064
Yes.

I am connected to you.
Thread posts: 640
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.