[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start transition >Become extremely reclusive and fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: bm9xmew0b4ay.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
bm9xmew0b4ay.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>Start transition
>Become extremely reclusive and fall for the anime and vidya game all day every day meme
>4 years pass
>Passing perfectly and fit in to society
>Still trapped in the vidya and anime all day meme lifestyle
How the fuck do I break out of this and start making friends and going back into a happy normie lifestyle. I'm fucking miserable and alone because I have no common interests with anyone which forces me to be basically a hermit.
Passing isnt a problem whatsoever so what the fuck should I do?
>>
a few questions.

how old are you. specify direct age.

when you go out to the market do you use self-checkout lanes even though the express lane would be faster

did you have any friends before the transition
>>
>>7731009
Find common interests. Read books, go to a book club. Take drugs, go to a dance club. Hit balls, join a golf club. Friends are people who do shit together, so do shit with people.
>>
>>7731013
19 at beginning
23 now

I just go in whichever lane is fastest, doesn't even register in my mind to think otherwise

I had friends before transition but I moved away from there before I started transition due to family/housing issues unrelated to transition

>>7731017
Thats what I've been trying to do, I've gone to meetup.com things and tried to hang out with people there but I'm just unable to find interest or common ground in any topics or subjects they bring up. And its not "hurr im too intelligent" its "ive pigeonholed myself into only being able to show interest in autistic specific subjects"
>>
File: 1478229868443.gif (606KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478229868443.gif
606KB, 500x363px
>>7731026

you are still young enough to go to college. since colleges are typically safe spaces for lgbt groups, hang around their club and hit up the game and/or anime club. from my experience they're typically as autistic as you claim to be.

so you don't have extreme social anxiety... that's good you can still help yourself.

if your old friends are nearby, hit. them. up. you never want to lose friends that you never had bad terms with...

if all else fails, i guess /soc/ is for you. just try not to pick a creep... which is like finding a shiny pokemon.

or okcupid. they're also pretty autistic like that... only less so because they're actually a little more serious than /soc/
>>
>>7731036
Eh thats the thing though
My roommates are basically hugbox safespace lgbt central and I want to separate myself from the lgbt hugbox environment, if I can pass off already enough to live a normal life to everyone else why should I go for the safe spaces.
Also college isn't an option for me atm.
>>
>>7731045

well for one thing, i don't think their clubs check their students, so you never know, you can pass as one.

the hugbox helps you cope with the normie lifestyle. maybe someone in that group is the conneciton to the outside world.
>>
>>7731045
Talk with randoms a B&N or a book store. More people that aren't total dorks will pick up quick
>>
>>7731036
>so you don't have extreme social anxiety... that's good you can still help yourself.
As an MTF with extreme social anxiety and no friends, am I just fucked?
>>
File: 1475690042878.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1475690042878.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>passing perfectly

fuck off you bragging bitch.
>>
>>7731036
hey brooklyn i dind't know you posted outside of ftmg
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 599x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 599x403px
>>7731009
>instead of finding people who are interested in me and whom i am interested in, i want to erase my personality for the sole sake of being slightly easier to find meatspace friends

This is why you're depressed. Anime and vidya arent why you're alone. You are alone because you don't actually like normies and dont try to find people similar to you. You are depressed because you're uncomfortable with the idea of being slightly off the mathematical average.

Too bad, faggot. You're different than some humans. Find other humans.
>>
>>7733216
What do you suggest then anon?
>>
>>7731009
I don't believe you when you say you pass.
>>
>>7734316
Your validation and belief is not of my concern and doesnt address my problem
>>
File: 1361374876151.jpg (112KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1361374876151.jpg
112KB, 500x512px
>>7731156
I need to know this too
>>
>>7731009
Playing video games and joining their discord.
Joining anime chat rooms.
Anime conventions.
>>
>>7734969
>>7731156

Only if your uncomfortable with being anonymous.
>>
>>7734254
>>7734371

just go see a shrink anon. probably gonna need exposure therapy or something.
>>
>>7735081
I have a few old friends, but they're on the other side of the country and I only see them a handful times a year since I moved to a big city to fix the anxiety and start transition. I am lucky enough to have my GF but she's working and studying hard while im NEET locked up in the apartment by myself 23/7. She even goes grocery shopping for me. HOW FIX?!?
>>
>>7735236
Not going to assume what needs "fixing". I am going to assume since you moved to start transitioning, your already going to therapy. My best suggestion would be cuddles and time.
>>
>>7735494
My social anxiety needs fixing. I need friends and people to connect with, talk to besides skype with my old friends from time to time and my SO. Im going to therapy yes and have been for 4-5 years, and yeah time doesn't seem to fix it. I just want so bad to feel normal, not ostracized and like I matter to the world around me ;-;
>>
File: IMG_4357.jpg (73KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4357.jpg
73KB, 600x399px
Are u me?????

>hrt at 18
>ffs at 20
>vfs at 22
>almost 23 now
>pass gr8 but too scared to make friends
>vidya and manga 2 much..

l-let's be friends
>>
>>7735236
Cis gf? If transbian with trans gf then U DESERVE TO BE NEET
>>
>>7731009
The cool thing about trans chicks going through what you are talking about is that they match the nerdy guys very very well. Kind of a selfish and tasteless thing now that I typed it out, but I hope it is a legit bright side!
>>
>>7736906
How did you save up for FFS at that age? How much did you spend? Which procedures did you get exactly (forehead etc.)?

Please help I want this but cant afford it atm. Any advice would help.
>>
>>7736924
Sugar daddies.

>forehead, hairline, nose, chin
>>
>>7736924
If you play it smart and find the right guys, your life will be much easier than a wage slave until youre ready to join society again.

It also helps to be attractive.
>>
>>7737071
>>7737065
id rather wageslave the rest of my life than sugar daddy it desu
although id be able to find a fucking great one i just couldnt do it man.
>>
>>7736913
Yes cis im not into other trans people.

Just help me out here guys how do I get out of this endless cycle of social anxiety and locking myself inside?
>>
>>7735941
Is it not enough to go to therapy for social anxiety?

Honestly, there is no normal. Feeling ostracized is relative. Depends on what world you want to matter to.

Some do volunteer community service to feel like they matter.

-- But the answer for all those questions would be there is no answer
Because people are people, either you suffer from a endless cycle of everything or your too ignorant to realize those things
Either way those values make you, you.
Take a single step a day.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.