[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's so annoying that I get horny from HRT and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1456284158207.jpg (20KB, 602x334px) Image search: [Google]
1456284158207.jpg
20KB, 602x334px
It's so annoying that I get horny from HRT and I can't do much about it. I usually think about grabbing my big toy but then I realize I would have to enema my stupid butthole and that's too much hassle.
I wonder how long until I just say "fuck it" and cross the "brown line" I would never cross under normal circumstances? Of course I would do it in a bath tub but then the idea to my non-horny myself still seem pretty disgusting considering I would literally bathe in invisible poop matter and I would get some on me too, right? Just gross.

God, if only I had a bagina.
>>
>>7729757
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWD :O.

Just find a bf on tinder
>>
>>7729768

He would just leave her because she's too lazy to clean out her rectum.
>>
>>7729781
But would the bf help her clean her arsehole?
>>
>>7729807

That would either be a really dedicated bf or a guy with a scat fetish.
>>
>>7729814
RIP. ye you're right
>>
>>7729757
OP why don't you get a magnum condom for your big one? All you would need to do is take the condom off
>>
>>7729855

>shit pushes around the toy, eventually works its way out
>shit everywhere

Or

>shit can't pass toy because its too big, is instead rammed by toy
>sticks to toy
>take toy out
>shit turd on top of the top, shit falls everywhere, or you have to dispose of a giant turd now

And good luck taking that condom off without getting your fingers all shitty, because shit will get ALL over it.

I fell your pain, op.
>>
>>7729781
Noo that's wrong, I would of course clean myself for him. Preparing for a guy is completely different but if it's just a few minutes to spend with a stupid plastic toy then, meh.

>>7729904
I guess I'll just stick with fingering then. I never got any shit on my fingers when I tease and slightly finger myself so that's good. No need to go deeper (even though I would so much love to).
>>
Here's an original idea. How about not being a degenerate and fucking women like you're supposed to. There's a reason women have vaginas and you don't, VAGINAS ARE MADE FOR TAKING DICK, ASSHOLES ARE NOT
>>
>>7729757
I've done anal tons of times without cleaning out and never had any issues. Really just depends what you eat.
>>
>>7730003
How tall are you
>>
>>7730003
Sooner or later this will backfire on you.

Or on your partner, depending whether you top.

Either way it will be a bad time. Clean yourself.
>>
>>7730003

How? everytime I masturbate anally without enema, EVENTUALLY no matter what shit makes its way out. Its like it coaxes it out. I even get bile sometimes so its literally shit thats not even ready to come out.
>>
>>7730027
>I even get bile
Wow, what the heck? What do you eat even?
>>
>>7730007
I'm 5'9" not sure why that matters lol
>>7730027
I eat a pretty healthy diet. Around 70-80% of my diet is just plant food. Like when I take a poop I very rarely if ever have to actually wipe. Always comes out clean, even if I wanted to wipe there's nothing to wipe off.
I have done enema's and have used a douche as well, but I don't find it necessary
>>
>>7729979
>VAGINAS ARE MADE FOR TAKING DICK, ASSHOLES ARE NOT
If that was true then why did God put prostate in your repressed asshole? Face it, you probably are yearning for a big hunk to pound your neglected boipucci rn.

God: 1
Atheists: 0
>>
>>7730066
I just had a theory that maybe since tall people have longer intestines that they don't have a problem with the poo poo.

I'm really short and always have to clean out, can't even put one finger in without getting to the brown wall
>>
I'm evidently in a charitable mood today. I don't normally frequent here. The perineum, aka the taint, with practice, can be a fairly erogenous zone. Specifically, the half closest to the anus. Rub it like you're fingering a vagoo. Obviously, you can't get in that deep, but you'll be able to "penetrate" a bit by pushing the skin in. Trying rubbing and any other motion you find nice. Takes some figuring out, but it'll work eventually. Recommend laying on your back in bed and splaying your hips open with your knees bent in a comfortable position. This should angle your crotch up just a touch (as opposed to having straight legs spread open, which puts things at an odd angle.) Give it a try, work it, and don't be discouraged if nothing really works the first few times. Even I don't come I always find it nice.
>>
>>7730065
Idk, not great, but not horrible like fast food all day everyday either. Usually in a day; cereal, steak, bread, energy/protein shake, occasionally kwik trip crap if I'm in a rush. Occasionally some fruit.

>>7730066

Hm. Yeah its like the stimulation for me just tells my body to get along and send anything at the end of my intestines. Unreachable to clean out.

>>7730103

Doubt it, I'm 6'3"
>>
>>7729757
i need to get rid of my boner sometimes, you need to be fucked in the ass sometimes. we could help each other anon?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.