[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do modern gay guys feel the need to dress act and talk like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1454272454243s.jpg (6KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1454272454243s.jpg
6KB, 125x119px
Why do modern gay guys feel the need to dress act and talk like a flaming faggot?

I'm a gay guy and when I tell people I am gay 90% of the time there reaction is

>oh you don't act gay

I said on my grindr "no queens please" and everyday I get 5 faggots calling me out for internalized homophobia.

>inb4 OP is a masc lifting homophobe

I'm not even masc I'm like a twig nerdy boy, but I don't act like a fucking faggot.

It's like that chris rock routine. There are black people and then there are niggers. There a gay men then there are faggots.

tl;dr: Why are so many gay guys faggots?

PS: where can I meet gay guys who are not faggots?
>>
Sorry for thumbnail
>>
>>7729505
>modern
not only is there nothing new about this, if anything it's less true than it used to be -- when gay men were considered separate from society as a whole, they acted it to fit
anyway, varying degrees of neurofeminization
though many 'str8-acting' gay men, even ones who aren't full 'get all these faggots away from me' tier, underestimate just how effeminate they are in some ways (e.g. retroactively believing they were more gender-conforming as children than they actually were)
>>
>>7729505
I haven't really encountered this. I'm not in the gay scene at all and have gone on about 8 dates from tinder in the past few weeks. Only one of the guys was fem (he was an asshole too). Fems make my dick limp.
>>
because there proud to be gay
>>
>>7729505
>Why do modern gay guys feel the need to dress act and talk like a flaming faggot?
Blame identity politics and the entertainment industry.
>>
I'm soft spoken and effeminate in appearance action and speech, but I don't use one of those fake over the top gay accents at all. I just naturally sound effeminate, I had people including my own parents asking if I was gay long before I had even realized it.

I hate the flamers with their fake voices but what about those who are naturally effeminate? Not over the top at all, just soft spoken and lightly feminine sounding.
>>
kike media
>>
>>7729505
>where can I meet gay guys who are not faggots?

What qualifies as a faggot? Do not be vague.
>>
>>7733050

If I can tell that you are gay and you are not doing any of the following

-Sucking dick
-Having sex with a guy
-holding a guys hand
-kissing a guy

Then you are a faggot.

IE if I can tell you are gay by looking at you or having a conversation with you than you are a faggot.
>>
>>7729512
post full?
>>
File: 1983-Reno-02-01.jpg (52KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1983-Reno-02-01.jpg
52KB, 466x700px
>>7729505
protip: you can filter people by tribe on grindr

queens usually identify as twinks

take this quiz to find out which tribe you identify with:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/grindr-tribes-unite

then list select it as your tribe.

erase "no queens please" from your profile.
it is just going to bring you hate.
>>
Maybe that's their natural personality. You judging them for being camp is no better than them judging you for being masc. Variety is the spice of life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.