[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents accept that I'm trans without any issues >finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1446407076281.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446407076281.png
261KB, 600x400px
>parents accept that I'm trans without any issues
>finish transition
>casually mention that I'm flirting with a girl at school
>shitstorm begins

I don't get it.
>>
File: professor oak.jpg (74KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
professor oak.jpg
74KB, 750x1000px
>>7728891
>>
>>7728901
MTF
>>
>>7728891 (OP)

It's easy anon.

Accepting yourself as the gender God truly made you and changing the male body you were given to match your female identity despite all of the difficulties you would encounter is in keeping with His plan.

Being a lesbian is falling to sin and hurts Jesus.
>>
>>7728907
Are they angry about the idea of homosexuality because of religion?

Or are they just suspicious of transbians?
>>
File: deusl.jpg (240KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
deusl.jpg
240KB, 1162x850px
>>7728914
This desu
>>
>>7728891
I've noticed that normal people are generally more comfortable around passing trans people than they are around gay people.

I figure its because they are so used to hetero relationships and I imagine the reasoning would be something like: "That ones the 'guy' and that one's the 'girl', one or both may have something else in their pants but they function just like me."

Whereas with a gay couple its more like "So which one gets on top? Do they fight over it or something? Am I supposed to treat both of them like men/women or is one the 'girl/guy'? Are they promiscuous? Do they have AIDS? Does one of them want to fuck 'me'?! That's gross when they both look the same, ewww two hairy men / two hairy women."
>>
>>7728914
>>>7728891 (OP) (OP)
Nice copypasta, bruh.
>>
>>7728914
This. It hurts Jesus bad that you don't find yourself a husband (a Christian one).
This isn't what Jesus died for at all tbqh.
>>
>>7728920
They think that it's stupid that I went through all that and don't want to have a dick ravaging my insides.

I hate this idea that I should've stayed a man if I wanted to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>7729007

>don't want to have a dick ravaging my insides

And to be honest why wouldn't you? It sounds like you need to speak with your priest or pastor about your conflict.
>>
>>7729007
You're either attracted to men or you're not. Who cares what they think?
>>
I had this same thing happen, basically. My parents had a rough period accepting my FtM transition, but ultimately it was okay. Then I went off to college and, although I'd considered myself straight until then, found a guy I unexpectedly fell for. I had a real, "OMG I'm a fag" crisis, and my mother had the same freakout when I told her.

Being gay and being trans are really two separate things to accept, you know?
>>
Funny how my mom is like the inverse of this. She's apprehensive towards men and thinks they're all out to either use me or kill me and is more comfortable with me dating women. Dad on the other hand doesn't accept me as a woman but tells me how I need to watch out for sexual predators that are "enticed" by me.
>>
>>7729451

>tfw too hideous to entice a male

Oh, the tears I've shed for being a late transitioner.
>>
Your parents are confused just like the overwhelming majority of people are when it comes to LGBT.

Explain to your parents what LGBT really is -- separate groups of people. Explain to her that sexuality and gender identity are two very different things.
>>
>>7728891

>tfw I have the opposite problem where my father would prefer I were a lesbian

Or maybe it's just because he still sees me as a man and if he finally saw me as a daughter, he would approve of my preference for men.
>>
>>7729536
I don't believe you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.