[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in the closet gay dude . What Should I do for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: disapointed.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
disapointed.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
So I'm in the closet gay dude . What Should I do for my current situation? heres the story.

>Go on meet me and meet up with a guy
>flamboyantly gay
>he hits me up and I he comes pick me up
>we hook up
>I drop my iphone 6s in his car
>he takes off as soon I realize I drop my phone in his car
>Use Find Iphone and put it in lost mode. (Remind you when you use Find Iphone it shows its location.)
>I reach him over Meet me and he calls my temporary phone.
>Saids he will return my phone
>start getting longer delay in texts. Been over 4 days since my phone been gone.
>Finally Agrees to give me back my iphone. But he freaks out I know where he lives since my iphone find app told me.
>now he saids i'm a creep and that he'll send my phone over the mail.
So I highly doubt he's going to send my phone through a mail carrier. And he's threatening to goto the cops and say I stalk him when thats not the case. I just want my damn iphone back.

So should I just accept the 250$ loss or should I goto the police station and give his information so i could maybe get my phone back. It's kinda embarrassing though, I'm basically letting the cops know i'm gay.
>>
>you left your expensive phone in my car on purpose just to track/stalk me!
fucking delusional narcissistic drama-queen faggot. Typical for a flamer.

The cops would laugh at him if he tried to tell him his side of this retarded story he's come up with, and they would probably tell him to give you you're fucking phone back.

Did he hopefully text/message you this retarded plan to call you a stalker?
You should go to the cops with a print-out of that part of the conversation and ask them to talk to him or give him a call for you.
>>
>>7726566
Yeah he sent me a photo of our conversation and I told him I don't give a shit. Even if he wanted to send our gay convos thats fine, I just want my iphone back. Right now I'm using a cheap pre paid phone so I can't even see his images that he sends.
>>
>>7726593
so he's stealing your phone and then blackmailing you?

fuck that retard, go to the cops.
>>
I don't see how anyone you know would find out about this. This could easy go under the radar.

This is simple. Just tell the cops the truth. You don't have to say anything about a hook up or your real relationship because it doesn't matter. What matters is he's a flaming theft. Tell the fops its an easy deal here and keep the conversations you and 'he' had.
>>
>>7726498
go to cops faggot, you found your phone through the find lost phone app, clearly you're not stalking anyone. Law's on your side over here

>typical amerishits stealing from eachother, poor as fuck country
>>
thank guys I needed advice. I'm gonna goto the station and see what I can do. Ill give a update if anyone interested. hopefully it ends with getting my phone back.
>>
interest
>>
File: IMG_2931.png (544KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.png
544KB, 1067x800px
Welp i'm back. It took like 2 hours but I file the report. The cop laugh at me and called me a faggot, than called the thief and left a voice message telling him to return the phone to the police department. And I left him a message confirming the police report and told him he could go there, tell his side of the story, and drop off my phone. And to never contact me again.
>>
>>7727444
>The cop laugh at me and called me a faggot
this is why you don't trust cops, unless you're dating one.
>>
>>7727456
Yeah I was trying to make it sound non gay as possible. But it still came out pretty gay. It was the first time having a room know I'm gay and they ended up helping 5 other people that were after me. I think I know how you guys feel now about being discriminated. Or maybe its in my head.
>>
>>7727477
didn't know this kind of discriminatory shit happens in murcia, so much for land of the free.
>>
>>7727444
> things that never happened
>>
>>7726780
>typical memer who shits on america because it's """cool""" to..
>>
File: O0v4tCD.png (125KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
O0v4tCD.png
125KB, 650x650px
Hey heres the update. It went down pretty shitty.

>went to police station
>talk with the deputy. Said he couldn't do much and that "your a grown man, just go to the door and ask for your phone."
>Also I didn't know the thief name, which I fucked up on.
>continue to text back and forth with the gay dude. he would say shit like "I'm at the police station. you have to be here so I could feel safe giving you the phone." and other bullshit.
>the dude was full blown retard. He would just make excuses why he doesn't need to drop my phone at my house and that he doesn't feel safe so he's going to file a restraining order.
>offer to drop it off at a phone carrier but started asking for my phone number? I didn't know why but didn't want this person accessing my shit. so I said no just drop it off at the police station theyll accept any lost items.
>got tired going back and forth and got mushy at the end. told him how much a asshole he is and if he was going to go this far to just keep my phone just have it.

So yeah I fucked up. I should have stuck to my guns and kept threatening goto his house with the deputy but I just got tired. I spent this whole week stress out trying get my phone back and I'm on vacation. So yeah, I'm going phone shopping this weekend now.
>>
>>7727902
he didn't call me a faggot that was a joke. But yeah it happen.
>>
>>7731858
Wow. He got a free phone and all he had to do was have sex with an idiot.

I hope someday you get your shit together enough to look back on this moment and hate yourself for how pathetic you are.
>>
File: 1477959520255.jpg (58KB, 628x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477959520255.jpg
58KB, 628x350px
>>7731858
10/10 I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>7726498
>>7726566
That bitch needs a story for storytime on his YouTube channel I bet.
>>
>>7732050
this.
>>
>>7731858
Looks like it's time to introduce your baseball bat and/or your keys to his car.
>>
>>7726498
just tell the cops anon, no one cares you are gay in 2017
>>
>>7731858
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>7735069
Yeah, I believe this whole situation retarded at both ends. I'm the idiot to agree to meet up with him and drop my phone. It's cool though, I downgraded phones and help me move on from apple products. Good excuse to switch over. I've been wanting to sale all my apple products and switch over.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.