[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been on PrEP therapy for 2 years >had sex with only...50ish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1171.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>been on PrEP therapy for 2 years
>had sex with only...50ish guys in the last year
>I only bottom with my boyfriend, he's not poz
>phone call yesterday
>HIV positive, would like to repeat test
>I only had about 1 partner a week
>I wear condoms too

Truvada.....
>>
>only 50ish guys
>only
>50ish

You're a degenerate slut and you really do deserve it. I'd feel sorry for you if it was your first time, or your boyfriend cheated or some other similarly unlucky thing that didn't reflect on your behavior.

But ONE A WEEK. What, are you scared it will fall off if you don't stick it in a warm hole? Neck yourself, you're the kind of faggot that makes me wish there were straight pills.
>>
>>7725011
>only 50
If this isn't bait and you think this number is normal, you should seek counseling about risk aversion and seriously reflect on the sustainability of your lifestyle.
>>
>>7725036

I'm a booty warrior....
Booty..... is more important than water
I gets mine
>>
>50ish guys in a year
>has a boyfriend

fucking christ
>>
>>7725011
It should be noted that the frivolous use of retrovirus will eventually lead to their failure. You CAN STILL GET THE DISEASE ON PrEP.
>>
"only"
>>
>>7725036
>>7725051
>>7725055
>>7725061
t. Jealous virgin faggots
>>
>>7725086
t. shitposter
>>
>>7725091
Can you even refute what I said? I don't think so.
>>
I genuinely hope you die if AIDS. You deserve anything you end up with.
>>
U live around Seattle?
I want to poz up
>>
>>7725011
>>7725086
It becomes a percentage of likelihood more than anything else.
Even with a condom, with PrEP, you are never guaranteed immunity from HIV.
I won't say that you deserve what you've gotten, but you should have known better.
>>
>>7725102
No, you dumb faggot. No one can refute what you said, because no one can prove their notch count one way or the other on the internet, and you wouldn't accept the assertion that no one is jealous.

But no one is jealous of this asshole. I'm legitimately disgusted. I don't have sex outside of a serious relationship; and my honest preference would have been no sex before marriage, but 1) I'm queer and don't believe in gay marriage, and 2) basically no one does that anymore anyway, sadly. Virtue is dead.

I hate the OP, and I hope it kills him so he stops spreading disease and being a literal blight on society.
>>
>>7725369
Stop responding to obvious bait, he'll just say something obviously inflammatory now tailored to the information you've kindly given him about yourself.
>>
>>7725369
Lol this nigga jealous af

No one wants to fuck your shitty ass, the only thing touching them cheeks is charmin muh nigga
>>
>only 50
this is bait
>>
Why fucking bother with Truvada if you're circumcised? It lowers the risk to next to nothing if you are...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.