[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cis lesbians and trans women seem like they want to kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1486582079533.png (698KB, 776x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1486582079533.png
698KB, 776x1079px
Why do cis lesbians and trans women seem like they want to kill each other but cis gays and trans guys seem to be fine?
>>
>>7724890
Because lesbians actually hate penii but gay men love pussy just as much as other men and recognize that ftm's are superior to cis bottoms.
>>
I know a FtM that hates your flaming YASS GURL gayboy types.

Pretty sure lesbians I've encountered IRL were mostly hostile to me because I don't pass, even though all I really wanted to do was sell them the things they're looking for and try to force a smile.
>>
this happens pretty much only on 4chan tho
>>
>>7724890

For example there's a /cislesgen/ but no /cisgaygen/ or whatever.
>>
>>7724927
This, cis lesbians irl are kinda creepily accepting of trans women.
>>
>>7724927
Terfs are everywhere though? I think they prefer tumblr or livejournal over 4chan cuz male violence iz bad. There doesn't seem to be equivalent hostile groups for men against cis/trans men.
>>
>>7724932
Weird, okay. That's good, a lot better than it looks online...
>>
>>7724938
>terfs are everywhere though?

lol, nah. There's very few and most people hate them anyway
>>
>>7724958
terfs are bigger than people account for, and growing -- the transtrender wave is already crashing, and where are the trendscum going now that making up genders and sexualities is less cool? they're calling themselves reidentifying lesbian womyn instead
a terf was on fox news recently arguing about the bathroom debate
it's actually kind of freaky how terf discourse is exactly like all tumblr discourse but with a few of the words changed -- they are very intentionally appealing to the same people, and now that they're actively trying to fuck with trans people rather than passively they're even more dangerous than they were before
>>
>>7725001
Feminism was a mistake.
>>
>>7725001
i think you need to go outside more.
fox news takes various conspiracy nut/ crazy right wing people so that doesn't mean anything. Transtrenders aren't really a thing either outside the internet.
>>
>>7725064
Transtrenders exist, but you literally can't tell them apart from gender-nonconforming cis girls. Because that's basically what they are.
>>
>>7725064
i go outside on a regular basis, which is where i see all these trendscum and associate with my trendscum '''''''friends''''''' at various social events and on normiebook
'transtrenders are a meme' is the real meme
>>
>>7725079
Try moving away from SanFran.
>>
>>7725087
i live in a politically moderate mid-size flyover city
>>
>>7724932
But at what point would they actually have sex with a transwoman? Would she have to be passable with srs, or would a hon monster on hrt with a feminine penis be viable?
>>
>>7725103
>politically moderate
I guess tumblr is the new center ground then.
>>
>>7725001
>trannies treat """transtrenders""" like shit
>these people are now gonna fuck you up

Pretty funny tbqh
>>
>>7725079
Why are you their friend if you don't like them? Why are you such a two faced cunt?
>>
>>7725117
the quotes were mostly ironic, i get along well with most of these people
a few of them are even reasonably moderate and agree with me in some ways, though usually this includes a massive lack of self-awareness ("i hate how so many people are treating it as a trend these days!" -girl who once told me that she used to pretend to be bi to get guys and it's 'so funny' how she 'turned out to be' pansexual and genderqueer)
i just can't stand how no matter where i go i'm haunted by this shit
>>
>>7725069
>>7725079
whatever, they probably only exist in america then
>>
>>7725127
actually, i don't live in the us
i was using 'flyover' not in the literal flyover state sense but to show how i live in a region of my country that's treated similarly to that part of the us
still in the anglosphere though
>>
>>7724890
Do not forget cis straight women. They feel revolted by trans and they only tolerate lesbians.
>>
File: 1471869347998.jpg (278KB, 2000x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1471869347998.jpg
278KB, 2000x2300px
>>7724890
FtM hate gay men with a passion.
Now that I think about it, the problem is always females, gay guys are too chill to care and just want dick or be dicked anyways, we are simple beings, pretty much dogs, fabulous dogs.
>>
>>7724890

Because women and trannies look to others for their own happiness, while men mostly look inside of themselves. Thus they get more happiness, as their own sense of self-worth is a much more reliable way of feeling good.
>>
>>7724932
Rly? Where do I find a femme cisles whi can into fashion me?
>>
>>7725491
this must be the worst part of being a girl.
>>
File: 1426350317500.gif (148KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1426350317500.gif
148KB, 540x540px
>>7725001
I'm sure you wouldn't mind citing your sources for what you just posted.
>>
>>7724929
FtMs aren't mostly AGP attention whores who overrun lesbian threads.
>>
>>7725972
what precisely are you asking for, a scientific study on tumblr subcultures through the time period of 2015-2017?
here's the bit about the terf on fox news:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/07/tucker-carlson-tonight-christians-feminists-team-fight-transgender-bathroom-mandate
>>
>>7725117
Kind of in the same boat. I'm friends with a couple of libtards. Some more moderate than the others. But we bond over other things. Just about all of their friends, however are insufferable cunts. Half of which claim to be ftm and ask people for money so they don't kill themselves. Talk about deplorable. If this shit happens in TX this frequently, I'd hate to see other states.
>>
>>7725997
These bits please:

>terfs are bigger than people account for, and growing
>the transtrender wave is already crashing
>where are the trendscum going now that making up genders and sexualities is less cool? they're calling themselves reidentifying lesbian womyn instead

Those are 3 whopping bits of information that I'm not seeing attached to any kind of hard evidence. The rest of the stuff is fine, Christians and TERFs working together makes sense. Authoritarians often find common causes in telling others what to do. So it wasn't much of a stretch for me to buy into that.

For the rest though, citation(s) if you please.
>>
Cis lesbians have some sort of weird sadistic thing going on to trans girls.. They'll call us male and try to exclude us, they say that we shouldn't force our dicks on them, then when they do date us THEY pressure us for sex and it always ends up badly and abusive.
>>
>>7726029
Maybe because it's not the same lesbians doing both.
I'd date a transbian, but there's no way I'd want piv sex ever, much less "pressure" anyone into it.
>>
>>7726029
>Lesbian relationships always end badly and abusive.

There.
Fixed for you, it's not about trans people, it's just a lesbian thing yo.

t. anon that got hurt once by her gf to the point people thought I was being beaten by my "husband" at home due to marks around my body.
>>
>>7726010
i'm not really sure how to provide hard evidence for some of those things, given it's shit you have to be acquaintanced with certain communities for *years* to notice
what comes to mind when discussing that detransition has become more common is to refer to cari, a prominent detransitioner who i was friends with during her trans days, and the survey she created:
http://guideonragingstars.tumblr.com/post/149877706175/female-detransition-and-reidentification-survey
(i strongly recommend reading the actual survey and the individual profiles of respondents -- the data is a bit different, and a bit more telling, than the broad view says)
note the very large number of respondents and how clear the individual profiles make it that these are usually recent detransitions, and from young people who previously or currently identified as nonbinary
there are also now official scientific studies beginning to be done on the detransitioned population because the demand for them has gotten so high:
http://guideonragingstars.tumblr.com/post/154482251005/id-like-to-announce-recruitment-for-a-new
'detransitioner' in general and 'ftmtf detransitioner' in particular is essentially synonymous with 'terf' due to the, uh, complexities of tumblr culture. and someone who browses blogs like the one i linked you and that whole blog circle will notice extreme similarities between the discourse there and the discourse used in mainstream sjw politics -- because they're the same people, just six months apart.
places like /r/gendercritical on reddit are also gaining a lot of subscribers and becoming progressively more active. the 'peak trans' threads there, of people who have gotten to a point where sjws (for lack of a better term) have permanently turned them away from the trans community, are always full of angry comments. a lot of those new terfs are pretty young...the same age as their more typical tumblr counterparts.
it's the same demographic, and often the same people.
>>
>>7726044
Great thank you, just being thorough. I don't like to get worked up other things I can't source.
>>
>>7724890
Bros before hoes.
>>
>>7726010
4thwavenow.com is good evidence, it has made note of the rising amount of detransitioners and trans skeptical voices. All because one would be ftm's mom had a shitfit and refused to let her daughter transition. They even shone the spotlight on male transtrenders recently, essentially the anime watching introvert mtf stereotpe that we all know and love.

The TERF-fundie alliance is logical, TERFs have a lot of overlap with the right. They're still enemies but they realize they share an even bigger enemy. Watching r/gendercritical shift towards the right hae been hilarious.
>>
>>7725188
>FtM hate gay men with a passion.
since when ?
>>
>>7725179
>Do not forget cis straight women. They feel revolted by trans and they only tolerate lesbians.
That's just because they want us to fuck them
>>
>>7724890
women are crazy
>>
The biggest problem in the lgbt community are the fucking transtrenders, I too live in a "flyover state" as someone put it, i have some hardcore libtard friends and many of the women call themselves pansexual or some other fancy word that means the same thing. The only thing theyve ever tasted is cock.
>>
>>7727256
yeah, 4thwavenow is also recommended reading for people who want to see what's going on here
another thing i've noted is that more mainstream sjw/trans tumblrs are talking about detransitioners, in the context of 'let's not drive all these people into becoming terfs' -- they're a big enough issue that people who rely on assuming everyone slightly uncomfortable with their body is trans now have to talk about them
>>
>>7724927
This. Nobody who matters (read: nobody who leaves their basement and therefore has a chance of interacting with you) actually cares.
>>
>>7724890
because trans men aren't narcissistic shitlords who try to manipulate gay men into sleeping with them. If trans men were screaming at gay men to eat and fuck their vaginas or else they're transphobic (like mtfs are always telling lesbians they have to like their dick) then gay men would hate trans men a lot more.
>>
>>7730420
>like mtfs are always telling lesbians they have to like their dick
You've never actually met a tranny, have you?
>>
bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.