[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtFs on this board are fucking awful humans. You have the young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

MtFs on this board are fucking awful humans.

You have the young hons, who are so crippled and depressed by dysphoria and being generally autistic humans that we really can no longer be classed as anything othet than subhuman. Tragic, deserving of pity but best avoided.

Then you have the passing, pretty or small ones. Laden with narcissism, they combine the worst qualities of women. They have no problem shitting on fellow trans in a personal context, will feel no guilt over literally destroying homes, and are fucking cowardly humans. The only reason they dwell here is because they are either autistic or too insecure and thus incapable of competing with cis women socially and just enjoying being a girl, or they sre sadistic and revel in narcissistic superiority complexes. If hons are subhumans, these are demons.

I hate you all and most of all I hate myself and I hope we all rot in Gehenna.
>>
>>7724128
I agree. MtFs on this board are disgusting. Smug, narcissistic passers especially.
>>
I used to support transgender people but now I just can't anymore.
MTFs are not so much different from the average modern woman.
They're all egocentric "what about me" sluts without compassion, love or self-awareness.
They are so uninteresting I'd rather talk to an anime bodypillow and offer little substance other than their obnoxious narcissistic mental illness.
They're creepy egocentric attentionwhores and deserve no support from anyone.

I wish this board was called /gb/
>>
>>7724209
i'm not like the other trannies.

what are you then, bi?
>>
>>7724209
Hey now, FtMs are mostly fine, as well as some lesbians.
>>
File: biggerbaityoutard.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
biggerbaityoutard.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>7724209
>I used to support transgender people but now I just can't anymore.
>MTFs are not so much different from the average modern woman.
>They're all egocentric "what about me" sluts without compassion, love or self-awareness.
>They are so uninteresting I'd rather talk to an anime bodypillow and offer little substance other than their obnoxious narcissistic mental illness.
>They're creepy egocentric attentionwhores and deserve no support from anyone.
>I wish this board was called /gb/
>>
>>7724244
Look at yourself, when you're not whining about your appearance you're spamming this whole board with pictures of your ass and face. You only talk about the most superficial things in life without exception.

You are only contented when it comes to make everyone else miserable or uncomfortable, you either talk about your mostly superficial problems, or break a conversation hoping to get validation from everyone.

They always bring the conversation to themselves and if they can't get the everlasting attention out of everyone they simply kill themselves because that's what their life is all about. Egocentrism and narcissism.
>>
>>7724213
I don't mind bi as long as they're men.
>>
>>7724279
some of us are still smart like men.
>>
Fuck off don't judge me cuck!! But most mtf are broken.... I'm not.
>>
File: 1486342981436.png (178KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486342981436.png
178KB, 468x320px
>>7724327
no, you don't seem broken at all
>>
>>7724327
If it weren't for trans, gay rights would have improved tenfolds in the last decades.
You always have some weirdos and freaks stepping on the /LGB/ (things were actually improving under that label) to ruin everything with their obnoxious nature.
>>
>>7724364
the lgb can suck on my girldick
>>
>>7724128
Well for one 4chan has never been a hugbox and has always been pretty hateful toward attention whoring, camwhoring, selfies, etc so it's no surprise people treat you like shit in threads like passgen and other generals.
I mainly post in hrtgen and try and help people find information or post studies and such and I've never noticed a lot of hatred in that general.
In the threads that are more 4chan-typical they just seem like pretty normal discussions.
>>
File: united-we-stand.jpg (45KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
united-we-stand.jpg
45KB, 550x381px
>>7724364
>If it weren't for trans, gay rights would have improved tenfolds in the last decades.

wrong.
it was thanks to the trannies that stonewall happened.
thanks to boy george that people in the eighties learned about not wanting to hurt gays.
thanks to rupaul that people knew what a drag queen was.
thanks to conchita wurst that normies got to see talent.
stop trying to divide us.
together we are strongest.
>>
>>7724440
Normies don't even know about any of that though. Nobody except gay people and faghags know what rupauls is. Plus Conchita wurst was a joke, it was basically just Austria's way of trolling Russia and it almost got eurovision cancelled
>>
>>7724128
its not that im narcissistic or sadistic, but more that I want to get back at you disgusting freaks who give real trans people such a bad name
>>
>>7724527
Disgusting narcissist with zero empathy detected.
>>7724209
OP here, shit bait. Leave the tranny hating to experienced people like me who have looked into the heart of transdom.
>>7724419
I'm talking about them as people. I've experienced the whole gamut of the trannies here, online and off. Sounds like you don't have much personal experience here. Good. Keep it that way.
>>
>>7724539
Are you the old repressed tranny who repressed his son to make sure he never transitioned?
>>
>>7724548
I'm not old. Read the fucking OP, I divided us into pretty, or passing, or small; and yung hons.
>>
>>7724539
I have empathy but not for freakish men like you
sorry, but the autistic men on this board need some sense kicked into them
>>
>>7724566
Classic tranny narcissism. Off yourself you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>7724573
going by statistics you'll probably off yourself a lot sooner lol
in your OP you forgot the third type, which is the jealous af men like you who are just seething anger because you didn't get to transition as a kid and experience a normal childhood like us
take ur own advice, hon.
>>
>>7724548
jesus, please tell me this did not happen
>>
Someone needs to take their skittles and calm down.
>>
>>7724585
Umm except OP isn't referring to childhood transitioners at all? They are normal people. Hell, trannies in broader society are generally decent people; this board is the cancer. You are either some pathetic narcissist or a troll, this dialogue ends now.
>>
File: 6558.jpg (117KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
6558.jpg
117KB, 829x964px
>tfw smug narcissistic passer
How do you even stop
>>
>>7724604
Leave this board, find cis friends and BE A NORMAL GIRL REEEEE
>>
>>7724602
you're one sad man lmao
>>
>>7724128
>young hons
oxymoron
>>
>>7724623
This. Young transitioners can not pass, and they can be obnoxious, but this board is losing sight of what a hon is. The 50 year old man in a dress that would look skimpy on a 15 year old, let alone someone with a 40" chest and 30" hips, who calls passerbys "sugar" and "hon" in a resonant baritone voice, that's a hon.

Some 22 year old tranny who at worst looks like a twinky faggot? Kinda sad, but comes nowhere to the truly terrifying presence of a hon.
>>
>>7724128
[X] on this board are fucking awful humans.
You have the [xs], who are so crippled and depressed by [a] and being generally autistic humans that we really can no longer be classed as anything othet than subhuman. Tragic, deserving of pity but best avoided.

Then you have the [b], [c] or [d] ones. Laden with narcissism, they combine the worst qualities of [y]. They have no problem shitting on fellow [x] in a personal context, will feel no guilt over literally destroying homes, and are fucking cowardly humans. The only reason they dwell here is because they are either autistic or too insecure and thus incapable of competing with [z] socially and just enjoying being a girl, or they sre sadistic and revel in narcissistic superiority complexes. If [x] are subhumans, these are demons.

I hate you all and most of all I hate myself and I hope we all rot in Gehenna.
>>
I do agree, they basically ruin the entire board for me sometimes.
>>
>>7724805
abloo bloo, cissie.
>>
>>7724812
I'm a trans guy actually. Sorry to say but you gals are just... really toxic.
>>
>>7724830
you're right. we're not all bad like that, but we all have some issues.
>>
>>7724830
>tfw you just post in two or three threads asking for/giving advice/encouragement, occasionally post Vocaroo threads.
>tfw you find majority of this board awful but there's nowhere better to go.
>>
>>7724642
This used to be what the definition of a hon was on this board before all the newfags ruined it.
>>
>>7724837
Well I mean, what do you really expect anon? A lot of the people who come here just want somewhere to fit in with people they can talk about these things to (Cis people do not want to hear about Trans* issues. Outside of some small curiosity, they mostly don't want to hear about it especially not frequently). It's been explained here a thousand times why Transpeople have such a hard time, why they lash out.

Does no good to throw more tires onto the fire.
>>
>>7724642
Whatever. Twink hons. Who cares what you call it, my point is there are two groups on this board: those who are small/petite, and or passing and desirable and those who are big and gross. The former are demons and the latter are quasimodoish subhumans.
>>
File: Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>7724279
What if I'm not an egocentric, but a voluntary egoist?
>>
>>7724812
You are exactly what's wrong with this board. Fuck off and take your miserable persecution complex somewhere else.
>>
>>7724128
You have no idea how much I laugh every time I visit this board. Delusional men and crazed women that believe grass is greener on the other side, all sorts of queer on queer hate. And people like you, that wish for all humanity to meet a dire end.

Good laughs. Truly.
>>
File: 1475770020380.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1475770020380.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>>7724999
That's my post. I'll be taking it, thank you.
>>
>>7724128
This is why I'm normally reserved about calling myself out as trans. I just let me people call me whatever, because I feel like a cunt if I bring it up when not asked.

I don't get why people feel the need to whine about 'Muh body won't be good enough' or flaunt perfect passing. Either way it just ends in yeah we get it.
>>
File: 1444055986610.png (56KB, 468x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444055986610.png
56KB, 468x387px
>>7724128
>tfw a Demon according to OP
>tfw my boyfriend calls me semen demon
>>
>>7726750
My ex use to call me that. :(
>>
>>7724128
Im sick of seeing trannies everywhere.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.