/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it transphobic for a gay male to not want to date a ftm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452984365808.jpg (140KB, 611x542px) Image search: [Google]
1452984365808.jpg
140KB, 611x542px
Why is it transphobic for a gay male to not want to date a ftm?

Why is it transphobic for a straight male to not want to date a mtf?

Shouldn't it be chaserphobic for a tranny to not want to date a chaser?
>>
you won't get a straight answer from the trannies here

they're all deluded
>>
>>7724045
neither are transphobic, but there's a difference between

>no, thank you, I'm not interested

and

>EW, you fucking faggot tranny, how dare you try to trick me!
>>
>>7724045
>Why is it transphobic for a gay male to not want to date a ftm?

This is the one I will concede to since gay guys want to suck dick.

>Why is it transphobic for a straight male to not want to date a mtf?

It's transphobic since a mtf is a female and straight guys are attracted to females.
>>
>>7724055
>>7724045
This. If you turn down a trans person respectfully, there's bound to be no issue.
Many people totally flip, say degrading, dehumanizing, and transphobic things, then get a giant persecution complex when someone calls them out on it.
>>
It's not transphobic, it just makes us sad and realize we'll never be normal.
>>
I mean, speaking as a trans guy I have no issues if someone isn't willing to date me if I'm trans. Would it hurt if I got close to someone and they were interested in me up until they knew? Probably, but I don't let that happen. It's a big reason why it's one of the first things people know about me if it's online dating because I always have it on my profile. That generally does a good job of eliminating people who can't see past things like genitals.

As for chasers, it's because they're generally disgusting and creepy in personality and only desire you for the parts of your body that you hate. In other words, they're garbage candidates for a genuine and loving relationship.
>>
>>7724053
:^)
>>
It's not. I can handle people not being into my genitals, OP.

Most people are not Tumblr fags. Really.
>>
>>7724045
OP I think you've encountered Tumblrites. I'm deeply sorry. Please sleep it off and understand that most of us don't consider not landing a date "phobia" and more like "Yeah I'm ugly and gross I know."
>>
Why are there so many of this exact same thread right now?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.