[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has puzzled me for a while now, why exactly do you people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

This has puzzled me for a while now, why exactly do you people reject what you call "chasers," purely because they like you for exactly what you are? The amount of straight guys who would disregard your penis is (I imagine) infinitesimally small, so why are they the only ones who you would go for. Can someone explain this phenomena?
>>
>>7723725
>why are you mentally ill and sabotage your lives?

we don't know.
if somebody wants us, we don't want him.
if somebody rejects us then we can't stop thinking about him.
it probably has to do with self-loathing or insecurity or fear of loss.
>>
Transwomen don't know what being a woman is like and don't know how to be one.

Cis-women learn that men are (initially at least) only interested in their physical features. Men might say they are interested in their personality, or their unique taste in music, or how physically active they are, but that's all bullshit, and women know it. It's just some dumb game men and women play for women to test whether men know how to at least act like they aren't just trying to get in her pants. It's like the little blurb on resumes you send out when applying for jobs about how you've always wanted to work for X company, and are so excited to have the opportunity to be a part of the team, blah blah blah. You and the hiring manager both know it's bullshit, but they want to know that you are at least willing to brown nose to get in the door.

Transwomen don't get that that is standard courting procedure and think they actually deserve or are entitled to someone who will be attracted to them for their carefree lifestyle, or the fact that they like foreign films or their love for animals. Men will say the same bullshit to them, avoiding physical features and sticking to what works on ciswomen, but it's all horribly transparent, and transwomen take this to mean that all the men approaching them are only after transwomen's physical features. They think their experience is somehow different than cis-women, but it's all the same, it's just that cis-women have learned to accept that all men care about is women's bodies. That's something that takes a while for transwomen to learn, to ignore the fact that all guys see you, whether you are cis or trans, as your physical appearance first, and everything else secondary and if he says otherwise it's just him playing the game women demand men play.
>>
>>7723725
Because the people I call chasers don't see me as real person, just a niche fetish sex toy.
>>
>>7723947
Today I Learned
>>
>>7723725
All women, trans or cis, want what they can't have and easily get bored with what they can. The fact that transwomen hate chasers and love guys who don't like dick proves that they really are women on the inside
>>
>>7723725
>The amount of straight guys who would disregard your penis is (I imagine) infinitesimally small
Straight men cannot disregard penises by definition
>>
>>7723968
This. Men are horrible creatures.
>>
>>7723961
They do see you as a real person, they just see no reason to play a stupid game of trying to coerce you into fucking them. Those same guys pursue ciswomen the same way. You being somehow offended by their approach just means you have a ways to go until you are living your life as a woman.
>>
>>7724002
Men are a product of their brain's programming, which heavily favors physical features that emphasise fertility.

Women are no different, but instead of focusing solely on physical features, their brain will focus on physical features while they are ovulating and survival resources (financial, material, protective resources) when they are menstruating.

Everyone is superficial, it is biologically programmed into us. Anyone claiming they aren't are deluding themselves.
>>
>>7723725
Why do trannies feel entitled and spoiled they need to get over themselves
>>
The anti-chaser stuff may just be an excuse to reject shit tier chasers.

Also not all chasers have the same motivation there is a huge difference between
>trannies are so hot love dat feminine penis
>in my heart i'm a woman too, wanna crossdress together and be "lesbians"?
>no man will ever love you, you should be thankful I even take an interest in you
>I hate women they're hot but dumb vapid bitches but trannies are cool tho
>>
>>7723725

I have no problem dating a chaser as long as
>he's straight
>he's cis and has no AGP or crossdressing fantasies/habits
>he has no desire to take dick or a strap-on in his ass
>marriage is a serious possibility, he's not going to just dump me for a cis woman when he wants kids
>he's not ashamed to show me off
>not attracted to my male or androgynous features, like wide shoulders
>willing to have kids via adoption, surrogacy, or some future method that will allow us to have bio kids together
>he knows anything with my dick except fucking his ass is something I would be willing to do; i.e. frotting, oral sex, swordfighting, handjobs, chastity, etc.
>he knows he could also choose to mostly ignore my penis, as long as he plays with it in his hand once in a while
>he also accepts that my penis is not something I'm going to keep all of my life, and should fuck me in my vagina about 1/3 of the time, minimum
>I'm not a solution to his inability to find a cis woman
>he doesn't see me as inferior to a cis woman

The problem is that's 99.9% of chasers gone. I found a great one a while ago that met every single one of these criteria, except for being OK with me getting SRS. I was so upset at that.
>>
>>7724983
>>he's cis and has no AGP or crossdressing fantasies/habits
It must be pretty bad for an AGP to become a chaser in order to find a woman who understands her.
>>
>>7723725
Well, if I'm not mistaken, the term "chaser" in this context is based loosely off of the nickname for another group of fetishists, "chubby chasers", so lets use that as a comparison.
Say there's a fat girl who desperately wants to lose weight, she absolutely can't stand her body, just looking in the mirror makes her feel depressed. Then some guy comes along and tries to date her specifically due to her weight, and treats it as a big part of his sexual attraction towards her, possibly even trying to discourage her from achieving her goal since it would mean not appealing to his fetish any more. How do you think the girl would feel about this?
>>
>>7724983
I'm a large masc AGP(5'11" 265lbs 22" shoulders) who is bearmode and would top you and play with your dick. I could stay bearmode for you and not crossdress because I don't currently. But best you'd get out of me is Netflix and chill not a commited relationship.
>>
>>7725062
>play with your dick
Not her, but there's your dealbreaker. No touchy.
>>
>>7725074
I mean i'd be willing to not play with her dick it's not a must, but to me it's just a nice thing to do for my "girl" right?
>>
>>7723947
>>7723968
>>7724002

So how do you explain men that marry ugly hags and still love them with all their force? Too inconvenient for your point of view to take them into account?
>>
>>7725074
She said he has to play with her dick. Looking at her list his AGP is the dealbreaker, as he mentioned.
>>
I'm not a straight tranny, but the dilemma seems to be

1. Regular guys don't want to wait until you have the surgery or don't believe the surgery was effective
2. Chasers want you to peg them in the ass
>>
>>7723725
I'm okay with chasers as long as they:
> don't act too creepy about their fetish
> don't want me to fuck them in the ass with my penis
> see me as a woman, aren't ashamed of dating me
> aren't repressed non-transitioners
Doing other things to my penis (stroking, licking, etc) is fine.
If those conditions are fulfilled, I'm gonna see the chaser as just a regular guy who is attracted to me.
>>
>>7724983
If he date a tranny he isn't straight my nigger
>>
>>7723725
because they expect to be treated like cis women when they're not, and seriously have a hard time understanding this. So they expect guys to date them as they would an actual female, which isn't going to happen. The only people interested are chasers with a fetish, and dating a chaser reminds them they aren't female
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>7725129
>He has to play with her dick
>her dick

This fucking board I swear
>>
>>7724983
lol this is so specific and picky, yet you freaks wonder why you can't find anyone?
>>
>>7724983
I'm 19, 6'2'' and a college student. I fit all these criteria, date me
>>
Chasers are people only attracted to the hottest trannies. They are not only dating on appearance exclusively but may dump the tranny if they have a gay death. That makes them a waste of time.

Somebody who turns down a tranny because she has a penis is not a chaser.
>>
>>7725579
It's better being alone than with somebody disgusting.
>>
>>7725593
a tranny calling someone disgusting

wew lad
>>
>>7723725
Because they want men who love them as women.

They want men that don't exist.
>>
>>7725593
So you're so picky that something trivial like a dickgirl fetish is enough for you to consider a guy "disgusting"?
It seems that you haven't truly suffered from loneliness.
>>
>>7724983
>thinks marriage does jack shit at protecting your relationship
>is disgusted by the issues you have
A little editing could make this a solid copypasta.
>>
i mean, i can understand why having high standards helps weed out shitty fetishists from people who want a relationship and whatnot, but jesus if i had a long ass list of things my bf/gf has to be then I'd never have one because that isn't how real life works. you find a person you like, and adjust to compensate for their faults and your own. because you like that person. what i see happening here is people have convinced themselves that they deserve their dream guy/girl and won't accept anything less. if that's the case then be prepared for a lonely and disappointing dating scene.
>>
>>7723725
>phenomena
It's singular, so "phenomenon".
>>
>>7725780
Idk theres nothing wrong with not wanting your guy to have agp/crossdressing fetishism, and wanting your guy to love being in public with you. I personally wouldnt care as long as hes fairly alpha but creepo fetishism + beta is a big nono
>>
>>7725801
>Idk theres nothing wrong with not wanting your guy to have agp/crossdressing fetishism,
Which explains why you are single sugar!
>>
File: 1469615220176.jpg (318KB, 1280x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1469615220176.jpg
318KB, 1280x1179px
>>7725801
>alpha
>beta
Aren't you a little young to be on 4chan?
>>
>>7725548
This is how I feel too
>>
>>7725801
I mean, you shouldn't date anyone who won't want people to know that you're dating. and yeah there's nothing wrong with having some standards, but it just seems like some people have set theirs unrealisticly high. sometimes i wanna play with the feminine benis. now i wouldn't pressure anyone to do something that made them more dysphoric, but even admitting that is a dealbreaker for some.
>>
>>7725822
I used to date a guy who was whiny and sorta weak but no agp fetish. Its the combo of the two that kills me.
>>7725829
They are just meme terms, I mean a guy who is confident, steadily employed, and sociable
>>7725843
I dont think a ton of mtfs would outright reject a bi guy but the ones who do want validation that is in short supply i guess
>>
>>7724983
im a straight guy, this describes most of what im into besides that really ltr stuff
Just wondering how old you are? as all that life stuff seems big to you
>>
Only chasers would put up with a fake woman who has panic attacks at the sight of his own reflection
>>
The trick is to be handsome and top only. I tell trans women right upfront I'm a chaser and not one of them has given a fuck. Of-fucking-course she'll reject your fat, NEET, neckbeard ass that just wants to get pegged, wtf do you expect?
>>
>>7724983
>would accept anal 2/3 of the time even when she gets a vagina
Are you an angel?
>>
File: X.jpg (1MB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
1MB, 1032x1457px
>>7723725
I want really feminine women...pregnant is one.
>>
File: delete this.jpg (30KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
30KB, 627x430px
>>7723947
>>
File: 1484880189819.png (190KB, 265x521px) Image search: [Google]
1484880189819.png
190KB, 265x521px
>>7723947
> Tfw I care about both looks and personality in other men, and have high standards for both

> Tfw I die alone.
>>
>>7724002
t. A man posing as a woman via hormones and denial
>>
>>7725361
>my personal preferences/tastes/opinions are objective reality that everyone else shares

normal human beings grow out of this delusion in their early teens.
you are either too young for this site, or you are literally retarded.
>>
>>7724983

>>fuck me in my vagina

It's called an asshole, and to some people, anal sex is nasty. The thought of going into a shit filled cesspool isn't arousing. I qualify for all of your stipulations except that one. I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (FOUR EVERS that's like FOREVER) fuck you in the ass.
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
Because i get enough non-chaser men that i can say no to the ones that just wanna suck girl cock.

Chasers assume trannies are desperate but we're literally bombarded by men 24/7. It's a really popular fetish. Why wouldn't we pick the best guy?
>>
>>7726427
I feel the same way about straight guys wanting to stick their dicks in those disgusting yeast infected, blood, piss, and dead baby part filled portals to hell.
>>
File: 1479065332707.jpg (61KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1479065332707.jpg
61KB, 480x479px
>>7726460
>disgusting yeast infected, blood, piss, and dead baby part filled portals to hell
That's where you come from.
>>
>>7726460

You clearly had a bad sampling.
>>
>>7726471
No, I made them cut me out so I could avoid it.
>>
>>7726476
So did the guy who's apparently only fucked retards who have no idea how to prep for anal.
>>
>>7726506

I've never fucked an ass. It doesn't matter how much you clean that out, it's still the exit for waste material.
>>
>>7725801
any "alpha" would have real women ready to fuck him

you guys are like second picks for when people 1) have a fetish, or 2) can't get an cis girl
>>
>>7723725
Liking someone isn't dehumanizing but fetishizing someone is.
>>
>>7726531
So is the penis?? Besides anal sex is the tops my boy
>>
>>7726460
the projection due to the fact you'd love to have a vagina is hilarious
>>
>>7726582
I'm a gay man.
I was being facetious just to be an ass and prove a point that the retard I replied to sounds like a fucking over-dramatic retard, but I have never wanted anything to do with vaginas.
>>
>>7726531
What does that matter? You should feel at home there.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
I think they would be most compatible with a bi top, but they want the validation of dating a straight guy. Even if they get a straight guy, other straight guys are just gonna see him as a faggot for fucking what they see as a man in a dress.
>>
>>7725663
Not your fucking fetish object, fuck off ugly chasers
>>
>>7726676
Neither are attractive men yours.
I hope you enjoy being alone.
>>
>>7726694
they'll just call the world transphobic for not wanting their male genitals
>>
>>7726694

I don't think they have any problem getting attractive men, its getting straight guys that's the problem. But there's no reason for a straight guy to pick a trap over a real girl no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>7724429
I'm a transitioning passing AGP and I'm okay with dating all those chaser types except
>no man will ever love you, you should be thankful I even take an interest in you
>>
>>7725548
As someone who's worried about being a chaser, this is very comforting to me.
>>
>>7726455
Confirmation that a man who "isn't a chaser" is basically just a high-value chaser.
>>
>>7724983
This is pathetic

You are a literal freak with a mental disorder.
You honestly think you can afford to be this picky.

1. No straight guy without a fetish will EVER and i mean EVER fall want anything to do with you. So you can stop living in your fantasy land in which a regular good looking prince charming passes on a billion beautiful REAL, perfectly normal women, in order to be with a sick mental patient with broad shoulde and armed with a lengthy, shallow list of requirements. Kek.

What sort of fantasy land do you freaks live in? This is the most ridiculous bullshit ever read.

You HONESTLY believe an 10/10 successful wealthy perfectly sane straight male is going to fall madly in love with you, overlook the fact that you are a MAN although he likes WOMEN. After that impossible feat, you have a long laundry list of rules he will NEVER meet.

Marriage?
Dick sword fights?
Kids?

With you? A straight normal man is going to do all these things with a mentally retarded person?

Im laughing my fucking ass off right now.

Hey retard. Settle for your tranny chasers and be glad someone looks past your mental disorder. The guy you just left that impossibly met your bullshit standards simply because you were triggeree that he didn't agree with you mutilating your body. Apopogize to him retard.

Delusions ITT
>>
>>7726427

I'm pretty sure SRS was implied. Not vagina being used as a euphemism for an asshole.
>>
File: heyboys.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
heyboys.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>7726899
>be ugly gay guy
>be nice and fairly normal (Im on 4chan so I can't be 100%), just a bit geeky with an odd sense of humor
>be attracted to hot guys just like everyone else, but I'm not delusional enough to think I could ever date one (though I have had a few lucky hookups)
>just looking for another ugly nice fairly normal dude like myself
>even with, what I believe to be realistic standards, it still seem nearly impossible to find one

Threads/posts like this make me feel a bit better. At least what I'm hoping to find is in the realm of possibility on the plane of legitimate reality in which I actually inhabit.
>>
>>7726899
>mfw have a decent looking bf who had girlfriends before (aka not an autistic creep) who calls himself straight and doesn't want to touch or look at my penis
>mfw i don't even have a face
/pol/acks btfo
>>
>>7727156
hes still gay
>>
>>7723968
>>7724002

>dick
>calling yourself a woman

Okay Frankenstein, then which one are you? lmao
>>
>>7723725
Just find yourself a fucking chaser.

She would be in a happy relationship in no time.
>>
>>7727087

>That pic

Cringing hard right now
>>
>>7727087
Actually, this >>7724983 really isn't THAT insane imo, as long as she's willing to bend "straight" to "bisexual." Insisting on validation from monosexuals might be the only place she's going wrong, as I think that probably narrows her dating pool a crazy amount. Admitting that people who are cool with all genitals is the better idea would be smart.

t. ftm, dated bi people who see me as a guy, are interested in more than fucking and respect what kind of sexual activities I consider off-limits

Yes, chasers can see you as a human being and not a fetish Pez dispenser! Amazing.
>>
>>7726899
d'aww were you rejected by a transgirl?
don't worry, you still have your "2d qt's" to fap to after you're done munching on those cheetos.
>>
File: you tried.jpg (87KB, 625x603px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
87KB, 625x603px
>>7723947
>it's just him playing the game women demand men play.
>women demand men play.
>women demand
>>
>>7727638
You are so detached from reality faggot, its sad.

No. Nothing about that list is sane. You lack perspective, being a fag yourself, you simply do not understand what the normal person thinks.

His first 2 requirements.

>Hes straight
>Hes not into me simply for a fetish/fantasy

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
the entire list has already went to complete shit right off the bat.

He already entered fantasy land. He wants a STRAIGHT male who doesnt see him as a fantasy fetish pump and dump. This does not exist. Its a contradictory.

This entire list is a massive contradiction. Its a wish list that will never occur.

You're a putrid male in a dress that has a severe mental disorder.

Your chances of scoring a cute straight male are equivalent to my chances of marrying scarlett Johansson.

You can get fucked by all the bisexual men in the world. Many very handsome and successful. But here you are fullfilling his fetish. Thats all trannys are. A fetish. Bi guys can fuck a girl or a guy. Why would they PREFER to fuck a guy pretending to be a gal?

Why would ANYONE prefer that?

Nobody takes a crossdresser serious. Good for a pump and dump.

Straights guys are into the tranny fetish but i assure you none of them will pick a mentally retarded freak of human biology over a real female.

A straight guy would rather marry a fat blue haired dyke feminist rather than a HQ trap like shiri. Which is essentially a boy with severe mental problems and likely will suicide in 5 years plus has AIDS.

So yes. The list is absurd. It becomes laughable once he thinks hes getting a straight male who doesnt see him as a fetish and wants to marry, have children, and play dick sword fighting.

Insanity. Mental basket case, that guy.
>>
>>7727087
Your post, I am literally dying!!!! That is almost a dead on description of me! XD
>>
>>7727989
>trannies are all mentally ill and delusional!!
>says the gigantic sperg getting triggered and posting five paragraph essays over other people's dating preferences
>>
>>7728021
If you're gonna do anything, you should do it rigt. Thus my long winded reply. You are capable of 2 sentences and that's just fine kid. 2 paragraphs i did is really nothing. The proper length of a serious response.

And yes, by its very definition transgenderism, body dysmophia, self mutilation. These are mental health disorders.

The suicide rates amongst fag trans is further correlation.

You are ALL mentally ill. Why even try and pretend otherwise. It's not your fault. Not blaming you. But its true and you should accept reality and also accept that you arent every going to marry a straight male model and have adopted children and play dick sword fighting
>>
>>7726676
>fucking transphobes won't accept me for my penis
>fucking chasers accept me for my penis

This is why everyone hates you.
>>
>>7727989
Holy shit, what an autistic spergout. All that, and you didn't even read my post, since you apparently believe I'm a trans woman.

Unless you're just generally ranting at the board/clouds/your imaginary friend.

What a tard.

Anyway, I will clarify further: having a fetish for trans people IS okay, imo. I think most of us are actually okay with that - as long as we're not JUST a fetish. And yes, you can find partners like this, because I ALREADY HAVE - your strange insistence contra reality notwithstanding.

>Why would they PREFER to fuck a guy pretending to be a gal?
Because they find it attractive, moron. Why does anyone prefer to fuck anyone?

>The suicide rates amongst fag trans is further correlation.
That's a meme. Post-op trans people have single-digit suicide rates.

And I could post the literature on this, and you would refuse to believe it. Because you're an idiot.
>>
>>7728066

>>do it right
Posts walls of text that are double spaced 1-liners with ungodly syntax and grammar. You need a touch-up on what's right, you fucking twat.
>>
>>7728215
>since you apparently believe I'm a trans woman

>having a fetish for trans people IS okay, imo. I think most of us are actually okay with that - as long as we're not JUST a fetish

>except for being OK with me getting SRS

No, unlike you im not at all confused.
I know EXACTLY what you are.
You're a sick, mentally ill man who thinks hes female.

>That's a meme. Post-op trans people have single-digit suicide rates
Factual statistics are memes because you dont agree with them? Wrong. This is your fags trump card. Dont shy away from it when it proves how ill you people are. But you are quick to point out this stat when playing the victim. Your kind is quick to point out the suicide statistics when crying about bullying and bigotry and homophobia.

>Because they find it attractive, moron. Why does anyone prefer to fuck anyone?
My point is you trannys are nothing more than a fetish. You will be fucked and used as a cum despenser. Thats why you are fucked by bi guys.

Straight guys will NEVER want you.

Your criteria is
>Straight
>Cant see me as a fetish
>Wants to marry me and adopt
Major contradiction. Has never happened. Will never happen. Fantasy land.

>you can find partners like this, because I ALREADY HAVE

>found a great one a while ago that met every single one of these criteria, except...

Except you didn't, by your own admission.
And he wasn't straight. By very definition he wasnt straight. Unless you in your severely deluded mind, you are female, then sure. Hes still "straight" because he fucked your female form lol. (Mental basket case)

>Posts walls of text that are double spaced 1-liners with ungodly syntax and grammar.
Not an argument.
>>
>>7727989

>Hes not into me simply for a fetish/fantasy

No wonder you think it's some impossible list of requirements to meet when you didn't even understand that. The second requirement means that the guy cannot have a fetish for dressing up as a girl HIMSELF or masturbate to the idea of HIM being a girl.

I wonder what else you misunderstand.
>>
>>7728883
>>7728883
>Hes straight
>He has no crossdressing fantasies.
The requirements are impossible right from the first number 1.

>Hes straight
ERROR

>Hes straight
>He wants to marry me and adopt
ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

Keep in mind, the op of that list is a man dressed in a skirt. Irregardless of how he feels inside, hes a man.

His dream guy
>Straight
>no crossdressing fantasies
>Marriage is a possibility

Lol. How can you sit there and say this is in the realm of possibility?

Nowhere does he state his stance on being fetishized but im making an assumption based on the attitude of this thread and many like it and many tranny fags who say similar things.

So yes. I am wrong to assume.
The list is still horse shit and will never happen
>>
>>7724983
>marriage is a serious possibility, he's not going to just dump me for a cis woman when he wants kids
>implying that every cis guy that goes into a relationship with a cis woman has the intention of marrying them

Fucking top kek. What about if we just wanna fuck? There's such a thing as casual relationships - it doesn't make a guy a chaser just because he wants to get his dick wet.

Like holy shit. Not every relationship has to be about a mortgage and 2.5 kids. Mtfs in this thread are seriously starting to sound lesbian tier right now (i.e. moving in with each other on the second date)
>>
>>7728872
>You're a sick, mentally ill man who thinks hes female.
I'm an FtM. I stated this explicitly in my first post.

God, you're dumb.

>Factual statistics are memes because you dont agree with them?
No, it's a meme because those aren't the actual stats; the biggest longitudinal study done on trans people concluded that 95% are happy post-op.

>Except you didn't, by your own admission
wat.jpg

Where did I admit this?

God, you're dumb.
>>
>>7726626
you should try fucking a vagina sometime then faggot, they feel like heaven and were made for dicks desu
t. dom tranny
>>
>>7725593
>a person who has logical desires is disgusting
>excuse me while i invert my penis into a fuckable fleshwound
damn
>>
>>7724043
>brain's programming, which heavily favors physical features that emphasise fertility
>le let's ignore known changing tastes through history so we can pretend out waifu criteria are scientific meme
>>
>>7725023
hey now let's not be reasonable
>>
>>7726404
yeah it's not like perceived attractiveness by people in general is hugely predicative or something
>>
>>7729261
>casual relationships
nice degeneracy
>>
>>7728215
>That's a meme. Post-op trans people have single-digit suicide rates.

Then how come Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulos quote that stat constantly and publicly and no one ever corrects them?
>>
>>7731004
People do call them out on it. Its just that the people who follow them refuse to listen to anyone outside of their echo chamber, they would rather listen to "alternative facts" that reaffirm their own preconceptions.
>>
>>7731012
I've watched tons of debates featuring both of them, and I've never heard anyone once call them out on the stat that post an pre op suicide rates are the same. Where is the alternative evidence?
>>
>>7731004
Because they just throw out these statistics when they are arguing as a sort of "trump card", even though the other person doesn't know if it's biased or even just false.
>>
>>7725023
>How do you think the girl would feel about this?
Nonexistent
There are no fat girls who want to lose weight, they're all obese because they're clinically retarded and think it's fine to be a whale and they still deserve a ripped guy
>>
>>7731004
The one study Milo and Ben quote is the same one that shitty /pol/ memers constantly spam that shows post-op suicide rates to be higher than the general population.
I guess reading comprehension isn't their strong suit since they constantly confuse "general population" with "pre-op trannies", but even that aside, there are tons of other studies showing that SRS has a very high satisfaction rate.
The only reason no one corrects them is because most of Milo/Ben's audience aren't the type of people who would go out and do their research on trans people
>>
>>7731485
Is that the one that was done in Sweden during the 70s and 80s? I wanna say it is.
>>
File: neelix_fag.jpg (218KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
neelix_fag.jpg
218KB, 800x1015px
>>7727989
>working this hard to make chasers like me look good
You make getting trans women so much easier, anon. Thanks to the tireless work of you and others like you, all I have to do is not be a massive faggot and I'm suddenly prince charming. You're doing God's work, brah.
>>
>>7726455
>>7726455
>i get enough non-chaser men
>Chasers assume trannies are desperate but we're literally bombarded by men 24/7. It's a really popular fetish.
...what
If it's a really popular fetish that just means there are fuckload *of chasers*, you retard. You don't get *any* non-chaser men. The fact that you pick the best chaser is entirely non-germane to that.
>>
>>7726652
>Even if they get a straight guy
Get it through your head once and for all that this is definitionally impossible for a tranny. Yes, men will see a faggot as a faggot, of course they will, because they're not stupid despite all attempts to retardify us via propaganda. (It's not just straight men either, we fags can also see clearly that a guy dating a tranny is a closet gay.)
>>
>>7731487
Last I checked it is
>>
>>7731503
Oh but anon, what makes "the best chaser" the best, is the very fact that they are able to convince transwomen that they are not chasers.

I will acknowledge that there MIGHT exist a straight guy out there who is NOT into trans women, but might eventually come around if he meets a special one. That I believe is the dream of a trans woman; a man who will mirror her own attitude to her own body, i.e. go from aversion/disgust to acceptance and eventually to love/lust. The idea of someone who openly and from the very beginning lusts after their bodies will always be hard for them, because they at some level hate their own bodies, and had a hard time accepting themselves. The self-hatred expresses itself as a search for validation from a partner, and that is only possible if that partner can at least approximate their own journey towards self-love. Whether such a person actually exists, I can't say, but understanding this and being able to feign it is the secretum secretorum to perfecting the chaser-game.
>>
>>7725557
Fuck off jealous faggot!
The only straight guys you idiots can get are gay guys pretending to be straight.
>>
>>7723725
Their isn't anything puzzling about it though, their simply mentally ill.
>>
File: women.png (114KB, 865x1009px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
114KB, 865x1009px
>>7723947
>>7723968
>>7724002
yup, and women's questions about a guy's "future" are totally just because she finds your career interesting. you mentally ill fucks apply the worst stereotypes of each gender and claim that's everybody. i hope everybody on this board ends up alone
>>
>>7724983

Hahaha your perfect man is one who enjoys fucking a wound
>>
>>7731004
I correct fuckers like that all the time (not those two directly so much, since I'm nowhere near their events and now Milo's not on Twitter), and it mostly either is ignored or gets me banned from places who don't want to hear that they're wrong.

>>7731485
>>7731487
Probably the Swedish one, yeah. Which actually found the suicide rate to drop significantly over the 90s, to the point that while it was technically elevated over the general population, it wasn't even elevated to a statistically significant degree.
>>
>>7734068

That's the best you could come up with?
>>
>>7725548
Yes to all of these things.
>>
>>7723947
>as soon as women can get money birthrate tanks
>marriage tanks
>slutdom skyrockets
>women brag about being abused back-to-back
>men are the problem when they are literally the only ones interested in long-term relationships, marriage, and children
Does becoming transgender make one believe all the crazy hyper Jew modernism shit? I'd look into it if it could stop my mind being sickened by sluts and suicidal from the 0% chance of finding a woman who wants to be a wife and have kids.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.