[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transgender people seem suspended in childhood? Ftms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jeydon-wale-332995.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jeydon-wale-332995.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
Why do transgender people seem suspended in childhood?

Ftms seem to dress, talk and act like teenage boys, and Mtfs all act like slutty 15 year old girls and dress like 9 year olds. whats the deal?
>>
they never got the chance to be a child the way they wanted. As a tranny I can say that I feel like I missed out and wish that I could do it all over
>>
>>7723584
This. I feel like I was robbed of my childhood.
>>
>>7723466
because we didn't have childhoods
also i don't think that's a recent pic of jeydon wale, though i could be wrong and he looks about the same anyway
>>
What a dumb b8 U already know the answer
>>
>>7723595
it hurts when you see young family members that get to live the way you wanted to but don't think twice about it because they are used to it. It always seems like the grass is greener on the other side
>>
>>7723466
for ftms, it's because 90% of the time they also look like teenage boys (if they look like boys at all) and trying to dress like an adult looks just that much worse
>>
File: d21.jpg (63KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
d21.jpg
63KB, 699x699px
>>7723466

>transitioning takes as long as normal puberty, because we take normal levels of hormones for our body weight.

> in the US, Tranny-ness was de-classified as a mental illness in 2012, meaning that's the earliest most of us could start

So >>7723623 is kinda right- I cannot speak for MtFs, but as a FtM i look like a teenage boy because i only started testosterone 4 years ago. I assume we'll blend a lot better in a few years as hormones run their course, and i get a full 8 years to finish this second puberty.

The other problem I run into is that i'm a youth XXL, and a adult XXS in clothing size. the only shit that fits is in the "boys" section, which doesn't help the "i look like i'm 12" problem
>>
idk I act my age but Im 18 so that's not really saying much I guess
>>
On top of the "had no childhood" or "look like children" points, another reason at play is that there is a lack of experience overall. Girls become women and boys become men. Trans people don't have the social experience as young people to be keyed in socially as an adult of the sex opposite theirs at birth. So, they have to go through the process that teenagers are given a decade to openly undergo by experimenting with themselves and who they are, BUT they often are pressured into doing it in private and must do it much much quicker to catch up.
>>
>>7723466
because the wrong puberty destroyed us physically and mentally and halted our development
>>
>>7726215
>Tranny-ness was de-classified as a mental illness in 2012, meaning that's the earliest most of us could start
that's...not how it works
when transsexualism was classified as a mental illness transition worked in the exact same way and was roughly as accessible
insurance companies are more likely to cover transsexualism treatment than they once were, but that started long before declassification as a mental illness and was coincidental (both were caused by pro-trans activism independent of each other)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.